Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 5 of 32«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2009 0:24:38   
phycocat18

I just saw the the end, boss battle and rewards. I did not get the items. I logged out then back in and the meter is back to the same and working just fine now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
4/23/2009 15:23:08   
Jayleia

spoiler:

The level 92 Carnage in the newest quest seems to be causing 0 damage (not just misses, but an actual 0 amount).

Character under post, reign plate+IT
AQ  Post #: 102
4/23/2009 16:15:12   
Erason

The sam with the level 72 one.
AQ DF  Post #: 103
4/25/2009 2:16:25   
Bratac

In quest The Trouble with Trobbles after

quote:

You: Have you seen an unusually large trobble around here?
Robina: I've seen footprints, but I haven't seen the trobble.
You: Where do the tracks lead?
Robina: I'd need to follow them all the way, but I'd bet he's heading toward Lolosia!

Go!

Fight: 2 Monster Battles from group listed below, with a full heal after each battle.

There is battle where backgroung doesn't load. Not sure which monster causes it.

AQ  Post #: 104
4/25/2009 21:59:26   
Magicman1669

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
No.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Quest not loading.

Bug details: when you are going to fight a monster, it loads and freezes in the loading screen.
Before bug occurred: started loading..

During Bug: stopped loading..

After bug: still wasn't loading and had to log out.

Quest/War Bugged: The Trouble With Trobbles (Hans' Quest)
Character Level: 90
Equipment: not important.
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: click the thing under my name.

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? no
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: umm the latest
AQ DF  Post #: 105
4/26/2009 7:57:57   
Magicman1669

sorry, i posted the same thing as bratac.
but thats what happened to me too.
AQ DF  Post #: 106
4/26/2009 7:58:06   
dark mage

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): i dunno glitch maybe

Bug details: character named changed
Before bug occurred: purposely died to do the nowhere quest

During Bug: i was walking around finding hourglasses and the purple portals. the purple portals took me to different places and one of them that might contribute to the bug was the name changer twilly. after that i went into another purple portal and took me to the well quest where i changed into zorbak. i killed the monster i had to kill to finish the quest and when i got back to nowhere my name was changed from from the name i selected to chage to at name changer twilly to zorbak .

After bug: went into another purple portal and went to death to go back to battleon inn

Character Level: 66
Equipment: nerco robes, light masters balde, chaos/unity shield, pet truffle (level 50 i guess) and no quest
Screenshot link:N/A
Character page link:http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=36248827

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Flash version: 10.0.22.87
AQ DF  Post #: 107
4/28/2009 10:57:32   
blackcat2000

Type of bug: Glitch

Bug details: Woodland Pack, turtle hit me, then the woodland pack ceased attacking, but the turtle is still looping (still does damage)
Before bug occurred: Was fighting normally, then the turtle hit me during the woodland pack's attack

During Bug: Nothing besides turtle looping

After bug: Still nothing but turtle looping...

Quest/War Bugged: Alnaphar Rainbow, First section of Golden Set where it's all rainbow-like, but more likely I think it's a glitch with the woodland pack
Character Level: 86
Equipment: Prolly doesn't matter...
Screenshot link: http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/blackcat2000264/GAYFREEZE.jpg (oops, apologies for the inappropriate name =x)
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=14671649

Did you log out and log back in? Yes T_T , but I was so far in the quest that it's just annoying that I might hafta do it all over again...
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Probably wouldn't
Browser Info: Safari
Flash version: 10.0.22.87

I wouldn't mind if I could have the golden plate just put in my account or something and the gold deducted... I guess, although there'd be no screenies to celebrate, but I really though I was gonna be able to get my golden plate today T_T

< Message edited by blackcat2000 -- 4/28/2009 10:58:18 >
AQ  Post #: 108
4/28/2009 15:56:42   
dabu7

@Jayleia: I dont think its a bug...

as Kal said:
quote:

Carnage has a trick. If you walk into his trick he will beat you down. Every blow landed on the field of battle increases Carnage's power, he grows in strength from it. Minimize the number of blows landed (both yours and his) to increase your chances of survival.
AQ  Post #: 109
4/29/2009 2:29:33   
ssethia

character lvl 46

quest: willow creek

it keeps loading after fighting few monster at the cave.. the 3rd one.. i think its the last part of the quest but it wont load...
anyone knows what happen??

problem: keeps loading the background and the monster...

this will be my 3rd time that it wont load... been loading for 10mins.
other quest are fine.

< Message edited by ssethia -- 4/29/2009 4:38:02 >
Post #: 110
4/29/2009 17:45:24   
limberg28

I found 2 bugs, but 1 of the 2 isn't a quest bug, but a city bug.

first:After caught updated ninja class lvl 10 ,it have another class mission that says:"You are a lvl 10 ninja.Finding the next shard will increase your class lvl to 10."

second:When you go to granemor, in the no-guardian server ,and go to boggs tavern, you can travel to lolosia,but lolosia is guardian-only city.

< Message edited by limberg28 -- 4/29/2009 17:48:34 >
AQ  Post #: 111
4/30/2009 20:04:25   
chico rico

When i try to do a quest or battle a monster anytime a "blue scroll of doom" pops up and it wont let me battle anything.
it has done this for the past 5 days and i'm really mad because i cant get experience or money

Plz plz plz plz plz answer me... i need help
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
5/8/2009 11:07:08   
LordAidan

limberg: I think the fact that map takes you to Lolasia is intended by the AE team.

My bug: When you click on the thing in new events to goto Twigs Delmnia it takes me to that Carnage quest.
AQ DF  Post #: 113
5/9/2009 2:56:33   
eddywardster

This happened when I got killed by a Thunder Troll then I quested for Hour Glasses then this happened and I can't get off!

http://i41.tinypic.com/ogdvdj.jpg

I was just going to untrain my stats
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
5/9/2009 9:42:30   
poypoycarbon
Banned

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): game crash

Bug details:
Before bug occurred:

During Bug:

After bug:

Quest/War Bugged: maurinelle's voice
Character Level: 92
Equipment: mjollnir, nemesis shield, asgardian plate
Screenshot link: http://photos.friendster.com/photos/22/52/74062522/1_561996601l.jpg
Character page link:

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: google chrome
Flash version: 10

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
5/9/2009 11:43:43   
lolzguy

Everytime i go to Granemor, it stucks
is this a bug or not?
Post #: 116
5/9/2009 12:33:17   
Sasuke Uchiha1132

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
I'm pretty sure it's not been.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):Glitch,I guess.

Bug details:When clicking on the button to do the Twig's Dilemma quest,it takes me to The Destroyers ,Part 1 quest.
Before bug occurred:Clicked on the Event button,clicked Twig's Dilemma,and was taken to The Destroyers,Part 1.

During Bug:I was in the Destroyers quest.

After bug:In the Destroyers quest...

Quest/War Bugged:Twig's Dilemma button in Today's Event.
Character Level:87
Equipment:Lucky Power Armor,Blade of Awe,Nemesis Shield,Nerfkitten.
Screenshot link:None.
Character page link:Under Avvy

Did you log out and log back in?Yes.
Did you clear cache?Yes
Did the bug happen again?Yes
Browser Info:Latest FireFox.
Flash version: 10.0.12.36
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
5/10/2009 0:36:10   
sleddyboy3

What happened to me is : ok, so everything is fine, then i want to get some potions from that dark orb quest. I do it, get the potions, and come back. Then I try to go into the General's tower but it let's me go in, but the screen is stuck. so it's just a gray screen with my character. so I clear my cache, and try again. when i log back in, no potions, and the general's tower is STILL glitched so I get stuck again.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 118
5/10/2009 3:06:23   
coolguy00001

Type of bug: blackscreen

Bug details: I traveled to granemor then attempted to visit the general
Before bug occurred: I logged on, got the frog guest, then went to granemor. I talked to the guy at the door of the generals house, I clicked 'enter' then the blackscreen happened.

During Bug: Black screen. Couldn't escape from it.

After bug: I had to refresh window and then I couldn't log in (server full)

Quest/War Bugged: No Man's Land: The Mutant King Attacks!
Character Level: 73
Equipment: Long Sword, Feral Garb
Screenshot link: none
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=18192593

Did you log out and log back in? Yes. I did it twice
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.10
Flash version: Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
AQ DF  Post #: 119
5/10/2009 5:57:14   
Ubear

^ yeah, i've got the same bug as coolguy00001 has. So it's not just happening to the one person.
AQ Epic  Post #: 120
5/10/2009 6:08:54   
Elosix the Grimjaw

^ Same here too. Now we know that this isnīt bug in OUR computers, so there is problem in AQs systems somewhere :\.....
AQ  Post #: 121
5/10/2009 11:44:10   
Keldorn2198

I am having the same bug as Sasuke Uchiha1132 is. When clicking on the button to do the Twig's Dilemma quest,it takes me to The Destroyers ,Part 1 quest.

I have cleared my cache, restarted my browser, and relogged in. I use the latest versions of Flash and IE (checked for updates today, in fact).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
5/10/2009 12:28:00   
lanceknightmare

Quest: The Quest for the Fujjin Plate
Enemy: Ancient Blue Wyvern
Equipped items:
Armor: Serpent Fang Gi
Shield Nemesis Shield
Misc: Demios' Helm
Weapon: Light Dragon Blade.

I attempted to use the attack Ki Blast. Then my character performed a normal attack instead. Then the game froze on me. I say your servers are jacked up lately. This isn't the first time I've had troubles like this this week alone. In fact, I dare say I've never seen so many glitches. Happening at the same time since I started playing this game.
AQ  Post #: 123
5/11/2009 11:38:25   
anime_rpg

More details on the Twig's Dilemma Quest, cleared everything and doesn't work in Chrome or Firefox, also can't get it via Zorbak's hideout like the Newsletter says either.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 124
5/12/2009 7:42:17   
Xenondragon

quote:

No.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Quest not loading.

Bug details: when you are going to fight a monster, it loads and freezes in the loading screen.
Before bug occurred: started loading..

During Bug: stopped loading..

After bug: still wasn't loading and had to log out.

Quest/War Bugged: The Trouble With Trobbles (Hans' Quest)
Character Level: 90
Equipment: not important.
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: click the thing under my name.

Did you clear cache? no
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: umm the latest

It happens to me the same after talking with Robina, the monster dont load.

< Message edited by Xenondragon -- 5/12/2009 7:43:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 5 of 32«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition