Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 6 of 32«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/12/2009 13:14:46   
COMPACTER

I do not know where to post this so please forgive me or move it to the appropriate location, just wondering if in fact this is a bug, in all fairness when you paralyze or freeze a monster you should be able to connect all attacks without defense getting in the way. I mean for example i froze an acidragon and also to fire ants and this increases the fire damage to 200 so to me logic is if your frozen you cannot defend any attacks due to being immobilized, so why can these monsters still dodge attacks while being frozen?? any monster in fact not just these 2 i mentioned. I personally think if any monster you freeze or paralyze their defense should go to all zero's in my opinion as this makes no sense that a frozen or paralyzed monster should be able to still dodge any attacks while in this state.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Compacter
AQ  Post #: 126
5/13/2009 1:18:14   
tiramisu1234

Quest/War Bugged:The final battle
Character Level:107
Equipment:lightning rod, golden shield and armor, cor-dem

Did you log out and log back in? nope
Did you clear cache? yep
Did the bug happen again? ALOT MORE TIMES (ACTUALLY ALL THE TIMES I TRIED)
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 10.0.22.87
DF  Post #: 127
5/14/2009 20:46:23   
Crimzon5

Uhh... this bug wont require any format/template. Anyways,

the Drakel Titan Armor is in the war. If not mistaken, it should be battled with the Assaultknight because that thing is /supposed/ to be titanic.

Er, yeah. Which Boss, and what level are you? ~Aelthai

Scrapyard. Level 112.

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/20/2009 0:32:49 >
AQ DF  Post #: 128
5/14/2009 21:46:17   
Asarius

The Absolix/ The Past Repeats war will not load for me on the guardian server (neither will my nerfkitten), but they both will load on the free server.
I'm running windows IE fully updated on AOL.

Please clear your cache. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/19/2009 1:56:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
5/15/2009 11:10:20   
beerke

When using the event screen to try and do the Twigs dilema quest, it sends you to the Destroyer part 1.
Did that on different comps and different browsers (IE 7 and 8 and Firefox latest edition).

Fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:05:19 >
AQ DF  Post #: 130
5/20/2009 3:04:58   
Crowned Sorcerer

in the absolix triumphant i alredy defeated 6 monsters but i guess i dont see any add to my char page:(

Did you fight the boss at the end of a sequence? If you did, that Zone was complete and kills will no longer accumulate. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:06:23 >
Post #: 131
5/21/2009 19:53:56   
mercure

In the Absolix quest, after finishing my battle with Absolix, the screen froze up before it saved and I wasn't able to proceed.

That is usually a connection problem - have you been able to complete the quest? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:07:08 >
Post #: 132
5/21/2009 23:11:08   
BattleWinner

Bug Details: War wins not recorded on character page.
Before Bug occured: Recorded war wins on character page.

After Bug: Character page would not show shadowscythe or slugwrath wins.

Quest/ War Bugged: Absolix Mega War

Character Level: 82

Equipment: Obsidian Cloak, Galvanic Orb, Father Time, Grenbaby

Character Page: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=3332047

Did you log out and log back in? : Yes

Did you clear cache? : Don't what that is so I would say no.

Did the bug happen again? : Yes

Flash Version: 9.0.124.0

Browser Version: Internet Explorer 8

Did you fight the boss at the end of a sequence? If you did, that Zone was complete and kills will no longer accumulate. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:07:20 >
AQ  Post #: 133
5/24/2009 11:20:13   
lan517

im a X-guardian lvl 73
the quest "A cure for cenara" isnt loading

i have logged in and out multiple times and the same issue
my browser would be aol
and i dont know if this helps at all but ill say it anyway the route i took to play the quest

travel map> darkovia> dracopyre legacy>a cure for cenara

i get a screen with the red spinning circles saying loading but it never does load

thxs

Please refresh and try again. That happens for some quests on slower connections, waiting a few minutes, refreshing, and going back usually fixes it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 5/25/2009 22:09:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 134
5/24/2009 15:15:07   
Terry576

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Stat Roll mess-up.

Bug details: All Stat rolls after untraining as a DragonSlayer are 0, or 0 with a number after it. (025)
Before bug occurred: Hadn't tried.

During Bug: All stat rolls are 0.

After bug: Still are.

Quest/War Bugged: Dragonslayer Quests after Untraining.
Character Level: 110
Equipment: Reign Plate, Reign Defender, Poise.
Screenshot link: None, sorry.
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3496634

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? No.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0
Flash version: 10.7
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
6/1/2009 0:45:57   
Roksheer

-Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Ive searched the Forum under key word "Attic" i hope this hasnt been reported before

-Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
Probably gaphical
quote:

It seems that something went wrong when the art for the Snayls was updated a short while ago

quoted by Asenbesen

Bug details:
When completing the 1st list for "bishop finch" the list calls for a "snayl tail" After getting the snayl tail, when you go back to the list snayl tail is not checked off

Quest/War Bugged: "The attic quest" (aka the bishop finch,or imp quest)
Character Level: 96
Equipment: Not important..while doing quest i had golden plate,nemesisshield,sila's staff, and double fudge chunk brownie
Screenshot link: Ill make some soon
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=30854296

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: IE7

< Message edited by Roksheer -- 6/1/2009 0:48:21 >
AQ  Post #: 136
6/1/2009 8:06:38   
COMPACTER

Is there a bug with the estates? i went to defend my mana collector and lumbar yard and after the win the screen freezes, i just logged in about 10 minutes.

Also please check the formula cause i have over 18 guards and almost all level up to 10 on property and i am still getting attacks beyond the amount i was before.

Someone please look in to this , thank you
AQ  Post #: 137
6/5/2009 10:46:01   
Kentuxy

Hi, on the new quest the "Get a Treevolu" button does not seem to work.
The other 2 work fine.

It requires you to have two Guardian characters on your account. There is supposed to be a popup message, it sounds like the popup isn't working. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 6/5/2009 11:07:26 >
Post #: 138
6/6/2009 12:47:11   
lepnhoj

Quest: Willow Creek

For the right cave, you fight six monsters, then a Random Monster.

The Random Monster and Background do not load. I cleared my cache and tried a second time with different inventory and the same thing happened.

Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
6/6/2009 23:27:11   
jimij770

Type of bug: quest itself

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: According to the pedia entry after the war counter is at 100% you fight 3 battles with a heal after each battle then you find all of the herbs.

During Bug: When I did the quest I did one battle, heal, 2 battles, found an herb like it did before the war counter maxed out. But then another battle occured without a heal, and being lvl 57 I couldn't beat 3 mutants in a row without dieing so I don't know what happens after that.

After bug: I died =(

Quest/War Bugged: Darkovia: Search for a Cure
Character Level: 57
Equipment: Irrevelant
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=58605865

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? Not this time but it happened when I last tried a few months ago.
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: I've tried about every browser know to mankind.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
6/7/2009 10:44:34   
Xalric

Quest: Maurinelle's Voice
After you finish the whole quest, and after you exit the shop for the Weapons.
The "Thank You!" button appears on the top-right corner of the screen, but nothing happens when you click it.
You can't even leave the screen. You need to refresh your browser to leave..
AQ  Post #: 141
6/13/2009 17:19:43   
Schwarzbart

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Update Problem in AQ Live

Bug details: Most of the times the Steps of AQ live dont update without closing AQ and opening in a new Window. Even when the Steps are updete they are late by a vew Min acording to server time.
Before bug occurred:

During Bug: AQ Live Step dont update without relog

After bug: close AQ and open AQ new in a new Window

Quest/War Bugged: AQ Live
Character Level:
Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes (in a new Window) bacuse its the only way to advance the step of the AQ live quest
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again? Yes every time exept once the server sould advace a step
Browser Info: IE 8
Flash version: 10.0.11.87

Probably if AQ Live sould be used once more the time betwean each step need to be much longer because I dont think there is something you can fix on your side.

< Message edited by Schwarzbart -- 6/13/2009 17:21:06 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 142
6/13/2009 21:59:40   
poypoycarbon
Banned

When i enter darkovia battlegrounds, i can't get out!! Not even if I click the "Back to Town" button and even if I let myself die!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 143
6/14/2009 6:20:00   
Archmagu Arkahatan

This is a bug in twig's dilemma quest.At the start,you have choice:Minigame and Fishing.If not choose these,normal quest happens.If i do choose minigame,and i win in it,it takes me to minigame rewards.Ok.But.after i close the shop,there shows dialogue where twig asks viola to fly,they fly,the quest ends AND i get into quest ending shop.I think its a bug in game,no in my computer.but if really needed:

Bug details: UP HERE ^^^
Before bug occurred:all as normal.

During Bug: its in details up here ^^^
After bug: Quest ended and game runned as always

Quest/War Bugged: Twig's Dilemma
Character Level:88
Equipment:Polar Volcano staff,Martial disorted guardian and Nobleheart mirror.
Screenshot link:Dont have..
Character page link:Under avatar

Did you log out and log back in?Yes,it happens still.
Did you clear cache?Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Firefox 3
Flash version: Newest
AQ DF  Post #: 144
6/14/2009 12:52:18   
law666

Got black screen again while playing AQ with IE6 on Win XP Pro SP2 after trying get to Live Event. Last night I managed to get Live Event afterwards with IE6.

Bug details: read above
Before bug occurred: all as normal.

During Bug: read above
After bug: IF I manage to re-login game will work normally again.

Quest/War Bugged: Adventure Quest Live Event
Character Level: 78
Equipment: Thunder Plate, Thundercloud Shield, Zombie Bane Scepter
Screenshot link: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8000/aqbugx.jpg
Character page link: In profile

Did you log out and log back in? No cause only option is close browser and no cause I'm Adventurer and no free slots atm.
Did you clear cache? Yes last night but have played AQ after that couple hrs.
Did the bug happen again? Yes (happened at yesterday when I 1st time tried Live Event (when it started)).
Browser Info: IE6 SP2
Flash version: Latest
AQ  Post #: 145
6/17/2009 15:54:34   
lan517

Quest/War Bugged: A cure for cenara
Character Level: 74 X-Guardian
Equipment: happens no matter what i wear
Character page link: In profile

Did you log out and log back in? yes this has been going on for more then a few weeks i have tried to complete the quest despite the glitch but this time i got up to battle 9 of 9 and died so instead of tossing my comp out the window im writing it as a glitch
Did you clear cache? yes multiple times and on different days
did the bug happen again? Yes everytime i enter the quest

details:ok i belive this is a bug when i play a cure for cenara quest i have to fight 9 enemys as if the war wasnt finished plus i dont go back to the war screen so i end up in 1 battle then a option to heal then i have to win 3 more battles to get to the next full heal i thought since the 300,000 monsters were defeated shouldnt there be 3 battles with optional heals after each and then 2 more battles? cause the guide for this quest states below i have tried clearing cache multiple times

quote:

Who will you choose to help in your search of No Man's Land for the herbs needed to save Cenara's life?

WolfWing

Dewlok

By yourself

1 BATTLE
Optional Full Heal
2 BATTLES
You have found some (herb)!

Here is the list of herbs you can find:
Rashalia Fern
Tortello Leaf
Triffid Rhizome

After 300 000 monsters were defeated...

3 BATTLES
Optional Full Heal after each battle
2 BATTLES

You have found some Rashalia Fern, Tortello Leaf and Triffid Rhizome!!

Continue

the problem is still happening and i lost at battle 9 again

OK i finally beat all 9 so im its not urgent now for me but just so you guys know its still having this bug/glitch

< Message edited by lan517 -- 6/21/2009 10:53:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 146
6/18/2009 2:48:01   
Auronx2$$

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. im not sure probably not

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch maybe

Bug details: i leveles to level 10 dragon slayer but i only have level 9 skills for dragon slayer
Before bug occurred: no glitch

During Bug:gave me ahead skills when i leveled for dragon slayer like level 2 gave me the 3rd skill then at level 4 everything was good like no bug then level 5 didnt give the the fifth skill and so on

After bug: nothing i tryed redoing the draogn slayer quests but it happened over and over

Quest/War Bugged:dragon slayer quest
Character Level:63
Equipment: golden dragon slayer eclipse, mega dragon blade, dragon slayer shield, truffle
Screenshot link: http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336/burndapriest/?action=view¤t=FireShotcapture8-AdventureQuest-gua.png http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336/burndapriest/?action=view¤t=FireShotcapture6-AdventureQuest-gua.png
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=11059335

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:firefox 3.0.2
Flash version: 10.0.12.36

That means that you have partially - but not fully - not fully trained Vampire Slayer. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 6/19/2009 15:30:25 >
Post #: 147
6/18/2009 5:47:34   
big E

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xalric

Quest: Maurinelle's Voice
After you finish the whole quest, and after you exit the shop for the Weapons.
The "Thank You!" button appears on the top-right corner of the screen, but nothing happens when you click it.
You can't even leave the screen. You need to refresh your browser to leave...

Exactly the same happened to me. I'm using the newest Opera version.

EDIT: And yet another bug.
What exactly is the bug here? You need to give more detail than just a screenshot.
Oh, I see it. His text bubble says Drayson. More of a typo than a quest bug but yeah that could stand fixing. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 6/18/2009 13:08:12 >
AQ  Post #: 148
6/19/2009 2:32:37   
Auronx2$$

ok so my dragon slayer quest issue has been solved i found out why i didnt have the level 10 skill it was because i was wearing the dragon slayer eclipse armor so once i sold it and bought the original regular DS armor i got the level 10 skill

That means that you have not fully trained Vampire Slayer. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 6/19/2009 15:29:36 >
Post #: 149
6/19/2009 9:46:14   
COMPACTER

Has this bug been reported before? Don't know?

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): New monster loading freeze

Bug details:Playing the mysterious quest in the news slot and went to fight a new monster Chimaedragon and it has been loading for over a few minutes at least 3-4 minutes.
Before bug occurred: Nothing

During Bug:I don't get this question? if it is a bug how am i supposed to know what is happening during the bug?

After bug: I will let you know when you fix it? ( this question and the one before it are really pointless and do not make any sense.)

Quest/War Bugged:Mysterious Quest
Character Level:94
Equipment:Shadow set
Screenshot link:http://img188.imageshack.us/i/loadingbug.jpg/
Character page link: I cannot get in to find it.

Did you log out and log back in? No waiting to see if it loads up.
Did you clear cache? No i am not loosing my gold earned.
Did the bug happen again? I have not logged out untill i get my gold.

Gold is saved after every battle so you won't lose any by logging out. Plenty of people have battled the chimaedragon, this just sounds like a momentary drop in your connection broke contact with the server. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 6/19/2009 10:53:05 >
AQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 6 of 32«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition