Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Dark Forest- comment thread (Seventeen Chapters)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: The Dark Forest- comment thread (Seventeen Chapters)
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/25/2010 19:06:26   
sdeaf

So, there was this one time that I took like a month and a half to finish a chapter, and I got all sad because it had taken me forever.... It's been about FIVE months since my last chapter and I'm ashamed. I doubt anyone's still reading this thread, but if you are, the latest, and second-to-last, chapter of my story is out. It's called The Beginning Of, and in my defence, it's really long. Hope you like it.
AQ  Post #: 101
10/26/2010 14:30:13   
deathwalker05

GREAT chapter, nice to see you finally back. Where there is an update, there shall i be, and you are correct in saying that probably could have been multiple chapters. Seemed by far longest you've written so far.

quote:

Vincent was also in his Other form, and had his sword-knife with him as he battled with a speed werewolf and discovered why they were a bad match for Other form vampires.

Speed werepyre i believe you mean

quote:

now that the huge bone giant was in the other fight, werewolves were starting to see that all was not alright with their leader and were beginning to head back.

werepyre i believe it should be

just thought should point those out, probably just things spell check changed, as werepyre it sees as incorrect.
AQ  Post #: 102
12/23/2010 23:58:28   
Anvos

Only just realized a new chapter was up as I thought you had abbadoned finishing it. Good Job. Though I must say so far your story is somewhat depressing with semi major characters dying almost each chapter.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
8/23/2011 6:14:51   
sdeaf

And so here it is. It's done. It's finished. I always knew it would be, but it surprises me now that it is. Once again, please comment on here, no matter what you have to say. I really just want to know that people are reading this and made it all of the way to the end of this big ol' book. The last chapter, The End, is here. Please enjoy, and comment. Thanks for reading along for all of this time. You guys are awesome.
AQ  Post #: 104
8/28/2011 1:08:37   
deathwalker05

Great ending to a great series. Glad to see the end, but sad to see it at the same time.
AQ  Post #: 105
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: The Dark Forest- comment thread (Seventeen Chapters)
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition