Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 2 of 19«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2009 10:04:01   
necrolich66

hi i can't post a tread idk where to say this

it happened each time i want to farm the maze with diferent armors weps shield guest
when i want to fight everithing is ready but not player

i use windows xp
flash 10.0.12.36
the number of players:unknow
can you fight in battle:no
healing pants(dreaming)

Can you fight in a battle? Do you know what you had equipped? Which face do you have? What is your character ID? ~Aelthai

i answered your qustions

All right, if you can't fight in a battle, that's the problem. Do you get player not ready there as well?
Can you fight in a battle if you do not go and get the Healing Pants (Dreaming)? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/17/2009 17:02:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
2/12/2009 10:33:50   
Fighterman X

Please use this template when reporting:

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details:
Before bug occurred:

During Bug:

After bug:

Item Bugged: turn based combat lag, glitch, something
Other Equipment: -
Screenshot link: -
Character page link: under avvy

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? no
Browser Info:
Flash version: 9 or 10 or something.. it works is what I know
Number of players online: don't know
Web Browser: Internet Explorer?
Operating System: Window XP

well anyway, I just logged in and went to the battle monster after I did my daily Ballyhoo. the 'battle' was against a frogzard, but alot of weird things happened. for one, the battle options disappeared after a few seconds (attack ,spells, shields, armors, etc.) and my character wouldnt move at all. sometimes I could attack, but not in time and a couple times both me, my nerfkitten and the level 0 frogzard started attacking at the same time. when I killed it, thanks to my nerfkitten, it said victory and then the 'you failed' instead .

in my second battle (I continued, hoping it would be better) I came across another level 0 frogzard and the same thing happened. oh yah, it said I leveled up, which I clearly shouldnt, as I leveled up earlier this week. this was in the middle of the fight. this wasnt really fun, and it said 'you failed' or whatever shows up when you escape a battle so I prob didnt even get experience.

I logged off, cleared my cache and now its working perfectly.

Do you remember which Ballyhoo ad happened right before this? ~Aelthai

edit: nope sorry

< Message edited by Fighterman X -- 2/18/2009 9:19:10 >
AQ DF  Post #: 27
2/13/2009 12:38:25   
aNyThInG

I'm not sure if Captain is aware of it but I'll post it anyway...

My default equipment was BoA, Asgard armor and Chieftain IronThorn (I'm talking about the feature for guardians being able to save new equipment as default). Recently, I sold my Wizard Robe armor (which is above Asgard).

After I sold it, I notice that my default equipment seems to changed. It is now Bunny Jammies.. After noticing my inventory, this armor is below Asgard. It seems that your default equipment is replaced (to the one below it) if you sold off something above your current equipment.

So it's like... I sold one armor above my default equipment... My default equipment is move up and the one below it, takes over. Is this intentional or a bug?

Intentional. What you actually save is the slot number, not which equipment is in the slot. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/13/2009 12:53:41 >
AQ DF  Post #: 28
2/13/2009 17:25:58   
Other_Guy_27

Bug details: I was fighting Pheron and I left my pc for a couple hours and when I came back the game and the rest of Firefox was moving uber slow. Closing the tab containing the game fixed the problem.

Screenshot link: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/The_Other_Guy_27/Pheronbug.jpg

Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.6
Flash version: 9.0.151
Operating System: Windows Vista 32 bit

known, it's a bug in Pheron. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/13/2009 17:27:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 29
2/14/2009 16:49:14   
  Grixus Faldor

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Graphical error?

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: Was fighting a Creech

During Bug: The Journal popped up for Day 3 of Dragon Slaying and it said I beat a undefined and beware undefined I'm coming for you instead of the names of the monsters.

After bug: N/A

Item Bugged: None
Other Equipment: None
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=14801915

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Internet Explorer 8 with Flash Player 10.
Flash version:
Number of players online:
Web Browser:
Operating System:
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/17/2009 16:44:59   
sam998998

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Freeze

Bug details: during almost every battle (Maybe 2/3 of the time?)
Before bug occurred: everything was normal, fighting battles, its happened with multiple enemies

During Bug: on the gold/XP screen it says "Loading..." for like 10+ minutes then i get the blue scroll of doom, this doesnt just happen on one or two monsters, it happens a LOT more than it used to.. im level 81 and have been playing for around 6 months, and it very rarely happened before the past 2 weeks maybe.

After bug: things continue normally, except i get the blue scroll of doom again a lot of the time

Item Bugged: N/A, it happens no matter what equipment, but a lot of the time im using blood wizard robes, staff of awe, and eye of naab
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link: i dont have one...
Character page link: under avatar

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, multiple times, ive also tried refreshing the page
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: 9.0.152.0
Number of players online: different all the time, normally somewhere between 4000 (where it happens slightly less) -8000
Web Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Ubuntu

Are you having any network connectivity problems when this happens? This WILL happen if you lose your network connection and can happen if it errors at the wrong time.
Have you upgraded your OS/Firewall/Virus scanner/anything else that might afffet your network connection? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 2/17/2009 17:05:24 >
AQ  Post #: 31
2/23/2009 5:15:18   
Seriyu

Bug details: If I switch to another armor, equip the Captain's Helm, and then switch back to Vayu, it doesn't freeze the game.
Before bug occurred: I had just equipped Granemor Captain's helm.

During Bug: The attack menu would pop up, and you could see the normal charecter head in the upper left corner, with the helmet on.

After bug: Head remained, attack menu still refused to pop up.

Item Bugged: Vayu Plate
Other Equipment: Granemor Captain's helm
Screenshot link: Click
Character page link: Click

Did you log out and log back in? I refreshed the page, then logged back in, yes.
Did you clear cache? No
Browser Info: Latest IE, IE7 I believe
Flash version: 9.0.124.0
Number of players online: 4298
Web Browser: IE7
Operating System: Windows Vista

Known ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:44:14 >
AQ DF  Post #: 32
3/10/2009 5:54:38   
Z
Fiat Lux

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game crash

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: In a battle (defending my Estate). Had Eye of Naab equipped, Fairy Godmother just healed 3% MP.

During Bug: Clicked Eye of Naab, MP decreased, but the quick spell cast icons remained. Selected Arrows of Virtue. MP went down to 0, the character raised the weapon (armor's spellcasting animation) and then the game froze.

After bug: N/A

Item Bugged: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=1292323

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Not tested Duplicated
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.7
Flash version: 10.0.12.36
Number of players online: ~4263
Web Browser: Firefox 3.0.7
Operating System: Windows XP

Known. The Quick Spell icons should really be updated by the Eye of Naab to prevent this. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:45:00 >
Post #: 33
3/10/2009 10:46:22   
SIGMUND

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I had the Dragon Blade and New Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse armour equipped. had just been to Obsidias shop to buy Obsidian cloak then went to the Event button in Battleon. From There I chose the Dragon War and then chose the first episode. The intro loaded and showed the dragons in Battleon then I tried to enter the war.

During Bug: I Tried to enter the first Episode of the Dragon Wars When this failure to load my character happened.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd143/sigmundoflucian/ScillyLoadingBug.jpg Still waiting for it to load 15 minutes later.
After bug:
NO more DragonBlade because I have to log off to try the War again.

Item Bugged:
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd143/sigmundoflucian/ScillyLoadingBug.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=48977796

Did you log out and log back in?
Did you clear cache?
Did the bug happen again?
Browser Info:
Flash version:
Web Browser:
Operating System:

This should be fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:45:27 >
AQ  Post #: 34
3/10/2009 19:23:46   
Sigfrid0

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch, graphical error

Before bug occurred: i was doing ballyhoo advertising

During Bug & details: when i press the button "open the magic chest" from ballyhoo..i had the screen loading and a battle with the lowest lv zard..the strange thing is that there were no turn waiting , that means my pet attacked the zard but i had no time to do it..and when the zard attacked me it sayd failure (even if i had life)..after that the reaper did not come..and the battle continued saying failure again. So it forced me to logghed out. This happened to me about 5-6 times in about a month doing ballyhoo almost everyday.
p.s: maybe the most important thing is: the very first time i had this bug was when i was searching images with google..i pressed an aq image and i logghed in game having a frame in the upper part of the browser window (this was with explorer - flash 10)

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes (but not the same day)
Browser Info: firefox updated last version
Flash version: 9

Operating System: xp pro

Edit: this bug is getting more frequent to me, i clear my cache every day but can't solve it myself. I took 2 screenshots, the attack menu is not always missing cause sometimes i can see it, and if i press fast the attack button i can attack, but if im not fast enough i miss the turn. I lose everytime and it is a continuos loop, if requested i can get more screenies, ty in advance.
bug zard lv 0
bug zard lv 0 part2

Edit2: i'm sorry i just read there is a specific post for this..please delete this post, i will post in the right section

< Message edited by Sigfrid0 -- 3/23/2009 19:56:02 >
AQ  Post #: 35
3/14/2009 18:16:49   
ladyscorpion

Has this bug been reported before? I have not seen here. I did ask the question in Newbie help but was told to report it here

Type of bug glitch in loading game files

Bug details: Cannot load game file attack menu and sound effects
Have played couple years--Have cleared temp files before had no problem but this time when files were cleared I cannot reload these two out of the five.

Before bug occurred: nothing NA
During Bug cannot download game files so cannot play
After bug: cannot play

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info:
Flash version: 10
Web Browser: IE
Operating System: XP

EDIT: Did you try logging into both the Guardian and the Free player server to see if you have the same problem?
It sounds like a bad copy of those files is stuck in your cache, or maybe your ISP cache.
Try also turning off any ad blockers to see if that makes any difference.

Thank you--logged in as free play and everything loaded as normal. Had cleared files before--pop ups were allowed from site. Guess free play is the way to go

If you had cleared your cache, the problem is likely at your ISP's cache - it should clear within a few days (in other words, should be clear by now). ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:46:46 >
AQ  Post #: 36
3/17/2009 13:00:21   
asdzxcvz

i am not sure if this should be posted here, but i think it is the most suitable place.

Bug details: around 100k have disappeared from my account. i did not buy anything over 5k. yesterday i bought a rouge class armour and the dracomancer class armour. i left my laptop on becuase i was downloading something, and i live on my own so noone could have touched my computer, also i was in a middle of a quest and i was at the same place in the morning and when i came back from school. when i went to my estate to upgrade something, i noticed that i only had 1.9k.

forgot the most important bit.. this is my character link - http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=7450908

note - i dont see how this is possible.. nothing has changed but the amount of money i have.. i am 100% certain that i had over 100k yesterday, but now i only have 1938, which is rediculous!

thank you for your help in advance.

EDIT: We're sorry but we don't keep track of every gold purchase players make, so we can't determine exactly what happened.
You may have bought something, and then sold it.
Or someone else is using your account.

then do you think u can restore my character to the previous months stats if this is possible... i dont play for long hours anymore and i only come online for like 30mins so getting bak the 100k will take me very long :(

Just like we don't track gold purchases, we don't track everything about your character, so we can't do that. I strongly recommend making sure the email address on your account is correct and then changing your password. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:48:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
3/19/2009 0:20:50   
The Light Radiat

whenever im on and press "play" it says full so i wait for a bit and it says "server status: available" so i press play only to see its full again cause the max amount of players has been lowered by 500 whats with this?

EDIT: The server cap adjusts higher and lower every once in awhile to allow more users in during peak times.
At off-peak times, we do automatic server maintenance, and lower the server cap to keep the system running but not overloaded while database maintenance occurs.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 3/19/2009 15:22:38 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 38
3/21/2009 19:20:46   
rdebruyn

Type of bug: glitch

Operating system Vista Home Premium
Interner Explorer 7.0.6001.18000
Flash player 9.0.124.0
Player online 8720
plenty of cpu etc

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that the game slows. The motion of the characters continues, but the response to the mouse takes 20 seconds or more.

Today I cast the Summon Woolly Thoktar V and the game slowed. When I sent it away the speed came back. This is the first time I've noticed any rhyme or reason to the problem. The problem may or may not be the spell, but having to end task to close a non responsive browser is pulling me away from this game.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Added note: since not using the Woolly Thoctar spell, I've had no problem. I've been playing since I posted this which is far longer than I've previously been able to.

Did you clear cache? yes

I was able to play for quite a while with only one freeze when I went to the picture frame in the house. I had to end task - the browser seemed completely non responsive.

I decided just now to try the Summon Woolly Thoktar V spell and immediately had the problem again. That one part does seem to be recreatable.

That will happen when you are stressing the capabilities of your system. Try lowering the level of the graphics to help out. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:49:00 >
AQ  Post #: 39
3/22/2009 11:16:24   
Other_Guy_27

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): freeze

Bug details: In Keld Naer when I reach a certain point (see screen shot) with my secondary char. (see link) the game always freezes

Equipment: Aerodu armor, various shields, lavistra's bow (temp)
Screenshot link: here
Character page link: here

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: firefox 3.0.7
Operating System: Vista 32-bit

This seems to be tied to character level, but I can't figure out why. What level were you when it happened? ~Aelthai

I think I was about LV35-45 at the time.

< Message edited by The_Other_Guy_27 -- 5/8/2009 17:21:20 >
AQ DF  Post #: 40
3/27/2009 13:39:14   
Other_Guy_27

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch?

Bug details:

Before bug occurred: I did the Azma Lake quest for a void dragon claw.
During Bug: Whenever I try to rearrange my pets either nothing happens or something weird happens
After bug: Still happening

Equipment: various
Screenshot link: not sure how this could work

Did you clear cache? yes
Browser Info: firefox 3.0.7

edit: I can swap pets between slots 1&2 and I can swap pets between slots 3-5 but not between 2&3.
edit2: I just bought another pet and now I can't swap between slots 3 and 4 either and when I tried to move the pet in slot 1 down to 2 it jumped down to 3.

Current status: Slots 2&3 will not swap nor will slots 3&4. All other slots will swap fine.

UPDATE: it's working correctly now thanks!

< Message edited by The_Other_Guy_27 -- 3/29/2009 12:59:12 >
AQ DF  Post #: 41
4/3/2009 9:08:27   
Liquor

My game freezes at the trouble with trobbles quest at the moment where I talked to robina and a battle follows up next. The battle never loads, the opponent name also never appears. I face this problem for over a year now and I'm still waiting for the reply by the admins for the same problem which is posted at the "quest bugs" topic. However most of the bugs reported there do not have an answer :/

I'll never be able to change my build because to me, the bug will never get fixed :/ I tried upgrading my flash player to v10 and it still doesn't work. I tried different browsers like firefox and chrome and the problem persist....

I've just tried flash player v8 and it still doesn't work, problem persists. V8, 9 and 10 doesn't work......I've also tried deleating my cache and it still doesn't help :(

EDIT: Does this problem only happen during with trouble with trobbles quest?
You say that you can't change your build because of this? Can you describe why?

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 4/3/2009 14:06:20 >
AQ  Post #: 42
4/3/2009 20:12:04   
Liquor

Yes it only happens during that particular quest, this has been reported before but no answer is given by admins.

I just want to reduce my charisma to increase my endurance right now, which means murbles out, trobbles in.
AQ  Post #: 43
5/1/2009 13:43:35   
lan517

okay i have a bug that im pretty sure belongs here
im a X-guardian and ive never had a problem like this b4
i can log in fine i can go into the shops in battleon fine but if i click the map button to leave battleon the buttons dissapear like they should but the map never shows up i tried loggin in and out again i also tried it a few hours later but still its not working i also went on a normal account under my name and the same thing happened there also i thought i should say the event button works also and so does the random battle button work just not the map ok thx in advance

THE MAP IS NOW WORKING AGAIN SO U CAN DISREGARD THIS POST NOW

< Message edited by lan517 -- 5/2/2009 11:56:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
5/2/2009 17:39:10   
avantasia139

I'm level 130 and I logged in today and my character somehow got experience, check my trend report on the date May 2nd
http://www.aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=5816277#nav

EDIT: You have a official referred friend and earned a bonus.
Did you give out your "Invite a Friend" link?

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 5/3/2009 20:40:02 >
AQ DF  Post #: 45
5/3/2009 20:13:17   
rdebruyn

quote:

Type of bug: glitch

Operating system Vista Home Premium
Interner Explorer 7.0.6001.18000
Flash player 9.0.124.0
Player online 8720
plenty of cpu etc

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that the game slows. The motion of the characters continues, but the response to the mouse takes 20 seconds or more.

Today I cast the Summon Woolly Thoktar V and the game slowed. When I sent it away the speed came back. This is the first time I've noticed any rhyme or reason to the problem. The problem may or may not be the spell, but having to end task to close a non responsive browser is pulling me away from this game.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Added note: since not using the Woolly Thoctar spell, I've had no problem. I've been playing since I posted this which is far longer than I've previously been able to.

Did you clear cache? yes

I was able to play for quite a while with only one freeze when I went to the picture frame in the house. I had to end task - the browser seemed completely non responsive.

I decided just now to try the Summon Woolly Thoktar V spell and immediately had the problem again. That one part does seem to be recreatable.

That will happen when you are stressing the capabilities of your system. Try lowering the level of the graphics to help out. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/10/2009 17:49:00 >

I was still having trouble with this. Today it took an hour to fight the Dire Shade Dweevil. I only have problems in battles.

I've opened the task manager and looked at the CPU and memory usage - it's not being stressed. I have a brand new Quad Core with Vista Home and 4 gig of memory.

I downloaded FireFox today and installed the Flash player. It seems to go quite well. I only hit one monster that would normally give me issues though.

I'll let you know if Firefox solves the problem.
AQ  Post #: 46
5/3/2009 20:44:10   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

rdebruyn,
That's a really strange problem. It sounds like parts of the game are sometimes getting stuck, like an infinite loop. But that usually causes high CPU usage...
Hmmm....
The newer versions of the Flash player seem to work better with multiple-processor systems.
By installing Flash and Firefox nice and new on your system, maybe that will help now.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/4/2009 16:47:51   
Lunaraia

Since I can't post a new thread I'm posting this here.. has to be an engine or server problem anyways....

Type of Bug: All my Classes have been Reset to 0

Bug Details: All my classes including the basic classes have been reset to 0 for some unknown reason

Before Bug Occured, I know I had all my classes during the last Pirate Vs Ninja War since I used my Dragon Slayer Eclipse in that battle

During Bug: No Idea when it occured, so I can't give any info

After Bug: All Classes been reset I have regained 1 level in fighter but that's it, When I went to re-buy the Ninja Class Armor I noticed my class had beed reset to 0 and the class trainer said I needed to get my level as a rouge up to 5, also fighter and mage have been reset and all other classes in higher tiers.

Item bugged: No item but all my classes

Other Equipment: Usually use the full Shadow Set and Fairy Godmother, equip healing accesory in battles that seem hard and change to a weapon to which the enemy is weak if I have one Usually however I keep on using the Shadow Spear

Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3789648

Did you Log out and Back in?: Multiple times, thought I where having a nightmare, did not resolve it
Did you clear your cashe?" yes
Did the Buf happen again?" I wouldn't know a 0 class level can only become 0 again after iv'e trained it up again, and so far I have only retrained 1 level in the Fighter Class
Browser info: Newset version of Mozilla Firefox, apart from that I can't say I know much that would be of use
Flash Version: The newest there is
Number of players online: Wouldn't know, dunno how to check, and im an X-Guardian so I never get dumped into the Full Server screen
Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Operating System Windows Vista
Post #: 48
5/8/2009 17:29:14   
Other_Guy_27

Type of bug: Game crash

Bug details:

Before bug occurred: I gathered up all Beleqwaya's Gift components except volcanic vent gas, got myself killed by troll in Final Challenge
During Bug: I clicked on death's hour glass, then clicked through dialog, then the game froze
After bug: resisted urge to break stuff after having tried to complete this quest twice now (other time I didn't get list before collecting components)

Equipment: Pyrite Plate, Keen Hoopdy Hoop, Valhallan Guard

Browser Info: firefox 3.0.10
Flash version: 9.0 r151
AQ DF  Post #: 49
5/10/2009 8:25:58   
gggg334

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):A glicth-I think

Bug details:When I clicked on the Tiwg's delima quest in "today's event", the quest became "The Destroyer-part one".
Before bug occurred:The quest played accordingly

During Bug:The destroyer part one was played

After bug:normal gameplay

Item Bugged:none
Other Equipment:none
Screenshot link:I do not know how to
Character page link:http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=10925120

Did you log out and log back in?yes
Did you clear cache?yes
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:Firefox
Flash version:10
Number of players online:6778 players
Web Browser:Friefox
Operating System: vista

< Message edited by gggg334 -- 5/10/2009 8:37:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 2 of 19«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition