Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 6 of 19«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2010 14:16:56   
jrplayer

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): No clue

Bug details: I died when i got a treasure hoard
Before bug occurred: I was in fairwind spring. farming. I fought a gogg level100 and i used powershard IV: hogg. after the battle the gogg had pushed my hp to 150 or so and then the effect off the shard stopped so my hp dropped to 0 because i had less than the extra hp the shard gives, left. then i got a treasure hoard immediately afterwards and then i got the message "you lost" and i got the death scene

During Bug: then i got a treasure hoard immediately afterwards and then i got the message "you lost" and i got the death scene

After bug: well i respawned in battleon

Item Bugged: /
Other Equipment: maybe the powershard..
Screenshot link: haven't got it
Character page link: see aq button

Did you log out and log back in? /
Did you clear cache? /
Did the bug happen again? not yet...
Browser Info: internet explorer 7
Flash version: 10
Number of players online: no clue
Web Browser: internet explorer
Operating System: windows

Not a bug. The Hogg gives you END - and therefore HP. When it goes away, so does the HP. This happens when the misc is automatically deequipped, after you have won the battle.
This means that you have 0 HP when you enter the next battle. When your death is checked for on the Treasure Chest (which automatically gets initiative so that it can give you the Gold), it finds out that you are dead and ... you get killed by a Treasure Chest. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:38:22 >
AQ  Post #: 126
1/17/2010 13:18:39   
lonewulfy
Banned

Before bug occurred: I was fighting that tongue creature, the Bouncing Tongue Beast

During Bug: was fighting, got an Ionic Slasher special, then the game pulled up a sword (default?) and froze, with no animation, because that thing has no special. It still says I have the Slasher equipped, though.
After bug:
I created this post, cuz I didn't want to lose the image.

Item Bugged: Ionic Slasher, possible Young Water Dragon Form.
Other Equipment: Swell Shield, Skelly Zard, Cyrus as guest.
Screenshot link: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae265/lonewulfy1/Proof1.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=17304983

Did you log out and log back in? not yet.
Did you clear cache? not yet.
Did the bug happen again? not yet.
Browser Info: Chrome, the latest.
Flash version: also the latest
Number of players online: I don't know, I haven't logged on for about 3 days. This is from my session, 3 days ago.
Web Browser: see above
Operating System: windows vista.

*** OH, and before I forget, my internet had the tragedy of going down a few minutes after this happened, so I had to wait a short while to restart it.

**** Yes, it gets worse. The form is probably bugged, because I was using the spider leg, got a special, and the same thing happened.

< Message edited by lonewulfy -- 1/20/2010 18:46:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
1/22/2010 3:37:07   
Anhilation2

Hello.

I post this as of 6:22pm January 22nd (GMT +10), AQ and its related games came back on a few minutes ago (I ASSUME it was down because there were updates?), I logged in the very instant things came back online, logging into AQ, WF and ZardWars (Yes, I still play the enjoyable relic), After I killed the 2nd monster in all of the games (While animations play I jump to the next game to play my move, at least I think it was 2) only to find that I got the Blue Scroll of Doom (It just went away as of 6:26pm (GMT +10) whilst typing this), that's not the issue, my issue is with ZardWars (It has no forum for it anymore), I logged in to find that it actually had the classic design of the Long Sword (Default weapon in ZW, it's also the non-guardian default in AQ), however this went away when I selected the Long Sword Again, although that's not why I'm posting, you see the game also gave me a CLASSIC RARE face (I'm not complaining, I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I just felt if I didn't report it and have someone look into it then it would look strange and suspicious, I suspect it's because I logged into the servers so fast and ZW was never really updated and repaired constantly), Although it's also showing in my character's health bar's portrait circle a picture of my characters original face (The one he was made with). I'm not sure what you may or may not have to do, but if anything can you PLEASE let me keep the classic face my ZW character and just update the portrait picture.

Thanks for reading, and don't change this lucky bug (No, I did not cause it on purpose, if I did, I would've chosen either that old devil face or that sweet skull that I'm using as my forum avatar)!

EDIT: I relogged and I have to say I'm very sad that it fixed itself, it's a real shame, I was loving the classic face, made my chracter look old, if badly drawn, instead of a 10 year old in some anime'.

If you want to check on it anyway here is a link to my ZardWars character: http://zardwars.battleon.com/aq-chardetailnew.asp?temp=32184

< Message edited by Anhilation2 -- 1/22/2010 4:29:03 >
AQ DF  Post #: 128
1/25/2010 15:36:47   
mighty mosquito

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: The Liquefactor did its special against Alpha Werewolf after it was frozen by my Mogleet guest. After "the inferno has greatly melted the ice inside your opponent", Alpha Werewolf's Ice resistance became NaN (Not a Number). It's treated like 0% resistance in battle, and further Liquefactor specials did not change this.

Before bug: The Liquefactor had performed its special once, though not while Alpha Werewolf was frozen. The Mogleet eventually froze it, and Liquefactor performed its special.

During bug: "The inferno has greatly melted the ice inside your opponent", but Alpha Werewolf's Ice resistance mysteriously became NaN.

After bug: The battle proceeded normally, but Alpha Werewolf took no damage from Ice attacks. Further Liquefactor specials did not change this.

Item Bugged:The Liquefactor (maybe. It's possible the bug could be the Liquefactor's special against 200% Fire monsters while they're frozen, or even Alpha Werewolf specifically)
Other Equipment: Guardian Aracknight, IronThorn, no misc. item, Mogleet guest, Roasted Chestnut pet
Screenshot link: http://img683.yfrog.com/img683/2782/aqbug2.png
Character page link: Under my avatar in this post

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6
Flash version: 10,0,42,34
Number of players online: 3560
Web Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Windows XP, Service Pack 2
AQ DF  Post #: 129
1/27/2010 15:45:56   
Midnights Death

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details: Character error/ Class error
Before bug occurred: The assassins hideout gave all the options regurally and character had black hair green eyes and light skin. Guardian armor was black plate green trim no cape

During Bug: Hair changed to origninal brown hair regular skin and brown eyes and I cant change my face. Everything in the assassins hideout says restore assassin class. Guardian armor went to original colors

After bug: Only occuring on Internet explorer

Item Bugged: Character head, Guardian Armor and Assassin hideout
Other Equipment: Anthrax blade, Valhallen Guard, Valhallen Plate, Golden holy armor, Whispering rainment
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=52417763

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info:
Number of players online:
Web Browser: Internet Explorer
Operating System:

< Message edited by Midnights Death -- 1/27/2010 15:50:45 >
Post #: 130
1/31/2010 16:02:24   
Wilderock

Before bug occurred: I was questing for level 8 in Assassin, and fighting the Fighter (2). I was using Full Asgardian and I paralyzed it with Mjollnir; I was using Power Shard VI: Hogg and Nerfkitten was my pet. Following that, I switched to Elder Energy Dragon form and paralyzed the monster again ... twice. After the second "paralyzation", one of the fighters died.

During Bug: After the second paralyzation and after the second fighter died, it was going to be my turn. Both of the Fighters were supposed to still be paralyzed. As my attack menu popped up, I switched to my Elite Ice Katana (I wanted to freeze it, but I never got to), and as I was switching to Elite Ice Katana, the living Fighter got "unparalyzed" and attacked me.

After bug: After he attacked when he wasn't supposed to, the attack menu disappeared after I switched to Elite Ice Katana and did not reappear. The status says he is still paralyzed and unable to move, although it says "0 rounds".

Item Bugged:

[15:55] <The_Situation> What would I list as the bugged item, ael?
[15:55] <%Aelthai|highlight> hmmmm. probably the freeze and paralyze items together with the pack monster.

Other Equipment: Asgardian Plate (which was switched to Elder Energy Dragon Form), Asgardian Shield, Mjollnir (which was switched to Elite Ice Katana during the bug), Power Shard VI: Hogg, and Nerfkitten was my pet.

Screenshot link:

Unfortunately, I was not quick enough to grab a screenshot during the bug ... I was too busy being perplexed. :P

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z146/Wilderock/Bug1.png
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z146/Wilderock/Bug2.png

Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=2741584

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Could not reproduce the circumstances.
Browser Info: n/a
Number of players online: 6021
Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox version 3.6
Operating System: Windows XP Professional

< Message edited by Wilderock -- 1/31/2010 16:03:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 131
2/6/2010 20:29:31   
sir tendeath

Bug: Rolling die for final battle in Ninja class, going for level 10.

REQUIRED DEX: 80

DEX THAT I GOT: 80

It said that I FAILED
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 132
2/6/2010 21:40:41   
Epsilon2012

You need to BEAT an 80 roll...
-Sorry to say it, but 80 on an 80 is a tie...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
2/7/2010 0:33:36   
goron link8

I fought a rouge knight and it says in his description he will give 300 gold to who ever beats him but he gives 375

< Message edited by goron link8 -- 2/7/2010 0:38:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 134
2/8/2010 21:18:22   
MirageViper

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):Crash

Bug details:Monster000 No load
Before bug occurred:Random Battle

During Bug:Game Froze

After bug:Nothing

Item Bugged:N/A
Other Equipment:N/A
Screenshot link:http://c2.api.ning.com/files/izvTJbEOV4Apvtd9Np9g9qR0AV8jvY7B-7oV2gz66eeKefKCgrmn8eeFoqJDXXMG/Monster000.png
Character page link:Below

Did you log out and log back in?Not Yet
Did you clear cache?Yes
Did the bug happen again?First Time
Browser Info:Latest Version
Flash version:Latest
Number of players online:4737
Web Browser:Mozilla
Operating System: Windows 7
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
2/11/2010 3:32:09   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Type of bug- According to the screen, The blue scroll of doom (it also mentioned database error)
current time of bug-1:24 am gmt.

Bug details-had finished defeating one of the monsters at the cross-roads on the somewhere road.
Before bug occurred-One of those familiar battles with ice creatures.

During bug-The game didn't save the battle results and the game would not go and reset the battles at all.

After bug-I selected your(miss fix its) pet quest and again, the same bug, blue scroll of doom appears after we're finished talking.

Item bugged-I don't think any specific item triggered this.
Other equipment-I was using dracomancer armor, the lvl 40 fire sabre, the dark shield and my pet was the fire-werewolf.

Did you log out and back in-yes
Did you clear cache-yes
Did the bug happen again-yep
browser version-safari 4.0.4
Flash version-10.-something
Number of players online-I failed to look at the current numbers.
Operating system-mac osx
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
2/12/2010 0:07:18   
tork10

I cant seem to get in to the game. I log in and it loads. I start to enter battleon, and the loading circles stay there...forever.....ive upgraded IE, downgraded, done everything i thought i could, and still this problem persists, any solutions floating around out there?
No interference with firewalls;
not internet type/version;
I CAN create a newcharacter and achieve level 1 but then the loading never completes to the first official visit into battleon;

< Message edited by tork10 -- 2/12/2010 0:14:27 >

<RAWR> -ooh...scary.....- <RRAAWWWWWRRRRRRR> -the extra letters are what make the difference-
AQ  Post #: 137
2/12/2010 9:37:53   
goonies

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
no?

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
potions dissapered without me using them
Bug details: i noticed 1 night that it said i had 3 potions on each and logged out for the night checked back the next day and still there
Before bug occurred: 35 potions (health+mana)

During Bug: i did notice 3/4 blue scrolls if that helps (or i think i did?)

After bug: 3 health and mana potions

Item Bugged:
Other Equipment:
Screenshot link: (dont know how to do these)
Character page link: character

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info:
Number of players online: dont know x-guardian
Web Browser: internet explorer
Operating System:

< Message edited by goonies -- 2/12/2010 9:43:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
2/19/2010 21:27:09   
Dr. Nightmare

With the updates to the devorer saga i went to them and whenever i hit back to town it goes back to te devorer saga over and over
AQ  Post #: 139
2/25/2010 7:45:03   
BGW

Well i'm not sure if this is the right session to post it in but heres what i think is a bug(maybe its not).

Im a lvl 50 X-Guardian. Some places i go to (example: Bizzare Flecks) from the Travel Map, after i selected it and went there, during the loading, the loading takes forever. The screen does not show anything. Other maps the loading is immediate.
Also, when loading some monsters(example:Carnation Blossom) have a similiar problem as above. The monster loading takes forever to load(actually does not load at all) while the rest loads.
Some spells i used, like Cosmic Blaze, has no effect whatsoever. I can click on them but after the character moves into casting position nothing happens. The monster continues to move a bit (like flapping wings) and the game is not hanging. But its stuck like that.

That sounds like you have having intermittent internet problems. First, please try clearing your cache and seeing if that helps. If that doesn't, try going back to a place that had trouble a couple of times and seeing if that helps. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/4/2010 22:03:52 >
Post #: 140
2/26/2010 1:17:25   
zephyr4325

on the new misc spell u can buy on he end of the battle when u use it in a fight after the battle is over u cant heal get into your house to heal as it still display your full character on the screen as if you were going to fight it displays over the hous or even over zorbak when u try to heal only way to fix it i had to log out then back in to be able to do another battle or even train. this is the item from the most resent quest that is causing this.

Do you mean it's displaying the attack menu? If you hit attack, you will fight a Level 0 Frogzard and then the menu should go away. We're trying to fix it, but it's not proving easy. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/4/2010 22:08:39 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 141
3/10/2010 17:25:32   
scxw339

Eye of Naab + Mage Heal Abilities --> Game Crash

Type of bug: Game Crash/Frozen

Bug details: Not enough mana to cast any spell (193 mana, all spells crossed out), so use mana morph to recover mana. lymphocyte does like almost 200 damage, so i use eye of naab ability and return hp/mp to that of the previous turn. (restored to 193 mana, not enough to cast any of my spells) however, the quick spell cast icons are still coloured in. i wanted to drain his health with fireblood blade, but my mouse kinda lags and i click on one of the icons by accident , character went into cast spell position, mana value was reduced to 0, and got frozen.
Before bug occurred: Fighting Lymphocyte with eye of naab and blood wizard robe armor.

During Bug: Character frozen in cast spell position. Other graphics (such as pets, opponent unfrozen).

After bug: Screen was unresponsive, was forced to shut down client.

Item Bugged: Eye of Naab
Other Equipment: Blood Wizard Robes were involved
Screenshot link: n/a
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=45740926

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes, i repeated as according to written above, and the same thing happened.
Browser Info: IE 6.0
Flash version: (Up to date, not sure which version that is)
Number of players online: 4054
Web Browser: IE 6.0
Operating System: Windows XP Professional

Known. You did not have enough MP to cast the spell, but the Quick Spell menu did not realize that. It's already on the list. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/11/2010 2:51:29 >
AQ  Post #: 142
3/11/2010 8:19:53   
Myan
Banned

I just attempted to log in and i got a flash message sayin there was a database error. Is this a fault from my end or a sever problem?

If it's still happening, it's probably on your end - I can log in just fine. Try again; if it's still happening, try clearing your cache and seeing if that works. If it doesn't, the next step is to look for something that might be interfering with your connection, such as anything installed or updated since the last time you sucessfully played. Hopefully it was just a passing hiccup. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/11/2010 8:53:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 143
3/14/2010 9:48:22   
Seik0n

So ... I don't know if I writing in a right thread, but here's problem:
First look at this pictures pic1 pic2 pic3 so as you can see my characters doesn't displayng in 'Select a Character' this problem accured when I made account in warpforce with the same login and pw, so PLEASE help me out or maybe you could delete WF ACC ?
P.S. Some other time I changed my password in WF ACC and it automatically changed in AQ ACC is this normal?
quote:

SPECIAL NOTE TO ADVENTUREQUEST PLAYERS: If you already have an AdventureQuest account, you can log in and play WarpForce using your AQ username and
password

So I went to wf and registered same nick and same password there's problem how should I solve it?

They are the SAME account. Changing the password on one changes the password on "the other" - because there is no other, they are the same.
AQ characters cannot be played in WF and WF characters cannot be played in AQ, so you are given extra characters slots that may be used for WF. You simply need to log in and create a character! ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/14/2010 13:36:25 >
Post #: 144
3/19/2010 18:01:09   
zach atack5

I used to have level 10 on all classes or races or whatever except for berserk, paladin, and dragon hunter, and the new ones like dragon ride, and today i log in with level 5 everything, i got 2 of them to lv 6 but i don't want to do this again

You have Level 5 in DragonSlayer, Vampire Slayer, Paladin, Beastmaster, Ninja, Knight, Wizard, Dracomancer, and Pirate; you have level 6 in Necromancer and Berserker; you have level 10 in Mage, Fighter, Rogue, Scholar, and Martial Artist.
The only one of these that can be legitimately reset is Dragonslayer, and it can be reset only to 0. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/19/2010 21:24:52 >
Post #: 145
4/8/2010 20:27:33   
jsrjohnny

Not really a major bug, and I'm not sure how to classify this but when I level up while having any INT boosting miscs equipped, my mana defaults at my new level to the max possible with the misc. e.g. my max was 1830 at level 103, I leveld up to 104 with the Powershard VI: dr. Boom equipped, then the game unequipped my misc (like it always does at the end of a battle) and my MP jacked up to 2139. This occurs in all armors, browsers, and anything else. It's just a glitch. Also, if I enter a new battle and get the first turn, I get to keep that extra mana for an extra spell cast. BUT if the monster goes FIRST (at this point, I don't have the power shard equipped) it automatically takes that extra mana away.
Post #: 146
4/10/2010 23:28:33   
neo_manni

basically what happens is that w/e I try to use the wireless router I have in AQ and ED I have problems as far as the game lagging issue there is none but when it come down to loading the battle reward it sometimes shows the blue scroll of doom and says its a game engine bug and then I retry and it works but on Epic duel every time I try to load a fight through the router it looses connection, I think those are connection. as far I could tell I was convinced it was a dlink routers problem as that problem only happened when I was connected to and that when I connected directly to the modem I have it worked fine but dlink have told me its an issue with you guys allowing that port to be open so that I may play through my router. as far as everything else goes in terms of internet usage is fine oh I also got disconnected from MQ I am not to sure if that is apart of the same problem.

That doesn't sound like an issue on our end. You are saying it's random, right? That's generally a connection issue with your internet, and nothing we have control over. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/13/2010 15:53:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
4/16/2010 3:19:56   
no1likes123

Hi guys Well the problem is that i have been logged in since yesterday well yesterday before the caps were reset i reached the caps xp and gold but when i want to my character sheet it said that it has not been updated since 19 hours ago i pressed update cache while i was playing the game after the caps restarted i gained exp and gold after the first battle but than the game said i reached caps again but i did not get enough gold or exp for that to happen so what happened? I think the problem is server sided

Did you log out and log back in: the server is still full

Did you clear your cache: just did

Did the bug happen again:no because this is the only time i pressed update cache while playing the game

Browse info:-

flash version: 10

Number of players online: 2015

Web browser: FireFox

Operating system:windows XP

Do you mean http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=71455546 ? It wouldn't have happened after only one battle after the caps reset (unless, I suppose, that battle gave enough XP/Gold), but that character will reach his cap earlier than other characters. He is in the C/A/T clan, which means his caps are reduced significantly. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/16/2010 4:01:29 >
AQ  Post #: 148
4/16/2010 4:12:26   
no1likes123

To be more precis I logged in yesterday played until reached my caps went to sleep woke up and the cap limit reset and i played 1 battle gaining 20 thousand exp and 6 thousand gold and than after the battle i want to my stat page it showed me my stats how it was yesterday but not how it was after the caps reset so i said update cache Thinking that pressing that would reset my character page to show my character status how it is now but it didn't instead it added 240 thousand exp to my new resetted cap limit thous making the game think i gained 240k exp so now i most wait until the caps reset AGAIN until i can gain any exp or gold which is annoying.

And i did not mean that character sheet i mean this http://www.aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=71455546

If you are having trouble with AQStats, you will need to contact them. AQStats is not run by AE. Updating your cache there has no effect on your character. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 4/16/2010 17:44:20 >
AQ  Post #: 149
4/16/2010 4:23:53   
chadrizard

quote:

played 1 battle gaining 20 thousand exp and 6 thousand gold

Must be one hell of a battle

But look, you ARE gaining XP/Gold right?

Which means the caps HAVE BEEN reset, perhaps it's AQstats that has the error, but I don't have that error yet.
AQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 6 of 19«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition