Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stakeout, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Stakeout, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2009 7:38:21   
YoBG

The Stakeout

Other name: Time For A Stakeout!

Location: Hero's Heart Day Chapter 2 -> Big Daddy -> select a Quest! -> The Stakeout
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Snugvil Thieves, Must have Snugglebear Armor equipped
Release Date: February 14th, 2009

Objective: Big Daddy wants you to find out who or what is causing all of his valuable customers to run away from the Forest of Infinite Terror in terror.
Objective completed: Lord Frydae XIII plans to ruin Big Daddy and Hero's Heart Day! That would be... well... I guess that wouldn't be too bad. It's not like it's Frostval or anything.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Bloodwolf
(9) Flying Eyeball
(3) Vampric Ghoul

NPCs
Lord Frydae XIII

Rewards
Token of Affection
13th Mask
13th Dagger (10)
13th Sword (10)
13th Staff (10)

Dialogue
Big Daddy: <Character>, Big Daddy has a big problem. Something is cutting into my profit!
Big Daddy: Usually around this time of year, the Forest of Infinite Terror is filled with lovers and the broken hearted day and night!
Big Daddy: It's never too late or too early for snuggle-grams... but something has changed this year.
Big Daddy: During the daytime everything is fine but at night the forest is empty. People have been seen running out of the forest screaming.
Big Daddy: Granted, it IS the Forest of Infinite Terror... but I've really turned this place around!
Big Daddy: I need you to stake the forest out tonight and see what... or who... is scaring off all my customers, baby!

• Time For A Stakeout!
  • Back

Lord Frydae XIII: Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm a man of wealth and taste....
    <Character>: I know who you are. You're Lord Frydae XIII, the vampire lord of Doomwood.
    <Character>: You must be the reason that Big Daddy sent me on this stakeout.
    Lord Frydae XIII: Do not mention stakes...
    <Character>: I guess all these monsters are yours. Why are you scaring everyone out of the Forest of Infinte Terror?
    Lord Frydae XIII: I see no need to explain myself to you, hero. But your power is well known. I respect power.
    Lord Frydae XIII: That wretch, Big Daddy respects nothing! Once he took control of this portion of Doomwood... he painted everything this ridiculous color!
    Lord Frydae XIII: He sells the illusion of love to these deluded fools, just to turn a quick profit! That's just evil!
    <Character>: YOU'RE evil. I would think that you could get behind someone else being evil.
    <Character>: Anyway, he may be making a profit but he's bringing people together... he's helping LOVE thrive. That's not evil.
    Lord Frydae XIII: I have walked this world for 189 years. In all that time I have seen many things but nothing to convince me that love is real.
    Lord Frydae XIII: I'm sick of Big Daddy's lies. I'm sick of his trickery. I'm sick of ALL THIS PINK!
    Lord Frydae XIII: Send him a message for me, <Character>. Tell him that Friday the 13th is when my dark powers are the strongest.
    Lord Frydae XIII: Tell Big Daddy that my minions and I will soon come for him and there is nothing that either of you can to do stop me.
    Lord Frydae XIII: Tell him...
    <Character>: Should I get a pen or are you going to be done soon?
    Lord Frydae XIII: Just deliver my message.

• Complete Quest!

Next Up: Tangled Web

Thanks to
    -- tthorn4 for rewards information.
    -- Jamenja for banner.
    -- Stephen Nix for rewrite.
    -- Peachii for correction.

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/5/2018 22:45:48 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Stakeout, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition