Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fanfiction - Harry Potter ('Cause ther author allows it)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Fanfiction - Harry Potter ('Cause ther author allows it)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2009 1:47:33   
Argeus the Paladin

Hi there! Argeus is finally back with another of his... trademarked fanfictions. This time, I'm tackling Harry Potter, which, as you all know, the author allows fanfictions of.

The premise of this one is basically Harry Potter + Super Robot Wars. Not really a crossover, though - when I say Original Generation I mean it. There will be plenty of shout-outs though (Sanger Type 0, Elzam-class battlecruiser, White Knight (Weissritter)-class destroyer, to name a few). Long story short, let's see what I've got to offer!

Here we go!
DF  Post #: 1
3/31/2009 16:38:48   
Firefly
Lore-ian

Er, not to sound like a party pooper, but you typoed the title. =P "the" author, not "ther" right?

I'm torn between wanting to read it and scared to make any more commitments. There's also the fact that HP is one of my favourite series so I'll probably be extremely subjective when/if I read this. Just a heads up.
AQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Fanfiction - Harry Potter ('Cause ther author allows it)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition