Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I Urge you - Zorbakian Issue 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> I Urge you - Zorbakian Issue 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2009 0:16:45   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I Urge You

Friends (well, not really), Battleonians, Countrymen; lend me your ears (and your hearts, livers, possibly a kidney or two... I need the raw materials for my work). I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him... and most definitely not to dig him back up and re-animate him when you're not looking so he can be the new commander of my Undead Legions.

When, in the Course of Moglin events, it becomes necessary for one Moglin to dissolve the political bonds which have connected him with another (not to mention dissolving a few of his enemies with his ebil powers...), and to assume among the powers of Necromancy, the separate and equal (well, more accurately superior) station to which the Laws of Necromancy and mastery of Necromantic Forces entitle him, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind (hmmm... but I don't really respect mankind, or its silly opinions...) requires that he should declare the causes which impel him to the separation (Or in layman's terms: I'm tired of being the whipping boy around here, and it's time to do somethig about it!).

Four score and seven months ago (give or take a few months) our programmers brought forth, upon this server, a new game, conceived in Flash, and dedicated to the proposition that all moglins are created equal (though some of us are more equal then others...).

For I have a dream. A dream that one day, the children of former Paladins and the children of former Necromancers will be able to kneel together before the throne of Zorbak and unite in servitude beneath his Iron Fist.

We hold these truths to be self-evident... that all Undead are created equal, and that they are endowed by their creator (Me!) with certain unalienable rights; that amoung these are undeath, servitude, and the pursuit of anyone I choose to send them after.

Let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself (well, that and Carnax, The'Galin, Xan, Drakkonan...) -- nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. Oh, and also hungry geckos...

The time has come for you all to ask not what Zorbak can do for you, but what you can do for Zorbak.

Thank you for your time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> I Urge you - Zorbakian Issue 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition