Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Witnessing a Rebirth - Zorbakian Issue 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Witnessing a Rebirth - Zorbakian Issue 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2009 0:20:35   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Witnessing a Rebirth

Hmmm, let's see here. According to this, I need to lay out the 8 crystals in an octagonal pattern, one for each element. So let's see... electricity, water, light, dark, earth, wind, fire, and... now where did Kabroz keep that ice crystal? Maybe it's in that locked chest in his room. Well, I'll just sneak back in and...

Zorbak!

*mumbles* Drat... maybe if I keep quiet, he won't...

ZORBAK!

GoAwayGoAwayGoAway...

ZORBAK! I know you're down there! And that you've been in my room! Are you really going to try to hide from me?

*sigh* No, dear brother. I would NEVER try to do that. So what brings you to my Dungeons today?

First of all, they're MY dungeons too. I pay half the rent. Second of all... hey, what's that behind your back?

Ummm... nothing. Well, nothing important. Certainly not your copy of the Necromoglicon. *whistles innocently*

How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my library, Zorbak? I've spent most of my life researching those books and the spells they contain. The ancient unspeakable ebil they contain is enough to drive most Necromancers to the brink of madness, and can break a lesser mind completely. It's taken me years of study to even feel safe opening the cover; a Necropolis failure...

I did NOT fail out! I CHOSE to leave! My potential was wasted there!

Riiiiight... whatever you say...

The Necropolis was just a party school anyway!

You're just jealous that you never got invited to the parties.

Yeah? Well, you're just...

ANYWAY, like I was saying, what are you hoping to do with that book? Everything in there is far beyond your meager skills as a Necromancer.

Well, I was thinking it's been awhile since I invaded town with an army of the Undead. But I'm a bit short on minions at the moment.

Maybe if you stopped wasting them in these futile attacks?

Oh, shut up Mr. I-won't-launch-an-invasion-until-I'm-sure-I-won't-lose. You know, no one really believes that. They all think you're just too scared to attack.

No they don't. They respect my cunning strategy of quiet escalation, and lie in bed at night fearing that tomorrow may be the day I choose to strike.

NOW who's being delusional?

I would just prefer not to take any unnecessary chances, thank you very much.

Life is about chances, Kabroz. You know, you'll miss every chance you don't take...

Like I'm going to start listening to lectures from you. Anyway, this isn't about me. This is about you, and how you're going to gather up my stuff and return it to my room before I'm forced to smack you upside the head with your own staff.

Fine, fine... I didn't need your stupid book anyway. It's right over here by the... hey, where'd it go?

You LOST my copy of the Necromoglicon???

No, I didn't lose your precious Necromoglicon. I just... misplaced it. I'm sure it's here somewhere.

You'd better hope so! That book could be dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands!

*quirks an eye*

Ok, ok... point taken. But it's still not something for amateurs to toy with. But it'll be fine, as long as they don't have any of the elemental crystals to power the spells.

Yeah... about that...

YOU TOOK MY CRYSTALS TOO? Don't locks mean anything to you? I don't ransack your room and go through YOUR stuff!

That's just because you don't know where I hide it.

Sure I do. Under your bed, next to your box of Artix dolls...

ACTION FIGURES! They're action figures!

Uh-huh.

And I don't even play with them anymore! Well, not much, anyway...

Uh-huh.

Look, this arguing is pointless. We need to find your missing book and crystal before someone does something stupid with them!

Someone else, you mean...

What was that?

Nothing. I didn't say anything.

Not you... I meant, what was that noise? It sounded almost like something popping in out of thin air.

You must be hearing things. Unless... Oh no, please tell me it isn't... please don't let it be...

Hiya Mr. Zorbak! Hiya Mr. Kabwoz!

*sigh* Hello, Twig.

I was bored, so I came to see if you wanna pway! And have fish and ice cweam!

Twig, we're very busy here. And there's no fish or ice cream here. So why don't you just head on home and...

No ice cweam? That's sad! But it's OK! I found this scawy book, but the pwetty pictures show how to make ice cweam!

Twig... put that book down...

I have a shiny cwystal too! It's all sparkly and cold, just like ice cweam!

Twig, that's not a toy. That's an elemental ice crystal. Why don't you just give it back to me?

Ice cweam cwystal? Yaayyyyy!!!! I can make ice cweam now! Graph n'bern kth'ang b'ndrai...

Meh heh heh... Listen to that feeble attempt. We're safe... Twig obviously can't read.

Klaatu barada nikto praaang tra'ng cthulhu gant...

You've never READ the Necromoglicon, have you Zorbak? It ALL sounds like that.

Elegos porthas man'drall teler'nim!

Great... Twig just somehow managed to summon...

Oh Boy! ICE CWEAM!!!

... a giant Undead ice-Cream Golem.

I suppose you blame me for this?

Why, yes. Yes, I do.

And I suppose you expect me to clean it up?

That would be nice.

Hmmmm.... let me just go fetch my fire cloak I'm sure I can melt him down to size with a little bit of fire and...

You just want an excuse to skip out and leave me to deal with this, don't you?

No, not at all. Furthest thing from my mind. But I really just need to step out for a second and...

*BURP*

Twig?

Thanks for the Ice cweam, Mr. Zorbak and Kabwoz! I'm going home to nap now! Bye!

There. See how I took care of it? That was my plan all along!

Sure it was. You're a hero. Now give me back my stuff.

Only if you ask nicely, Kabbie.

Just shut up and give me my book already.

First, you need to say please.

I hate you. You realize that, right?

Meh heh heh... I wouldn't have it any other way, brother dearest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/1/2009 11:45:48   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Very nice dialogue between the three of you. Twig actually managed to overcome his speech impediment to summon a giant bowl of undead ice cream? Amazing! The only qualm I have with this is the name. It should be "Witnessing an Undeath," not a "Rebirth." ;-)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Witnessing a Rebirth - Zorbakian Issue 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition