Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Game Updates (Mu-Glen) - Zorbakian Issue 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Game Updates (Mu-Glen) - Zorbakian Issue 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2009 0:22:26   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Game Updates
by Mu-Glen

Now is a good time to let you know that absolutely NOTHING important has happened in AdventureQuest, AdventureQuest Worlds, DragonFable or MechQuest this month. That is, nothing that has to do with my Zorby, therefore, nothing important. It has been a long month of inconsequential updates and our hideout has still not been cleaned. I hardly know what I'm paying you adventures for after all. Next time you all come for my treasure chests, make sure you earn them!

*Ahem* Excuse the unladylike tone of my voice. What I was actually going to say was, since Artix Entertainment has once again neglected their opportunties to expound upon my beloved Zorbak's better qualities, I thought I'd do so myself.

1) Everyone loves Zorbak. Or ELSE. Just to prove my point, he can charm even the fish from the water and birds from the sky. Then, because of this love, Zorby charms them up out of their graves after they've plunged themselves into foreign and unwelcome environments.

2) He has the sweetest laugh. I could listen to it all day long. Sometimes when reading Ask Zorbak, I click the back button and then click the Ask Zorbak button again just to hear his wonderful laugh.

3) Who doesn't love a man with power? No necromancer matches my darkling's inborn abilities. Not to mention he has a great staff. I absolutely love the staff.

4) Zorbykins must be the greatest philanthropist of all time. Not only does he show his most faithful followers a new reason and a new means of living, but he also has encompassing plans for making the world a better place for ME to live in. All for me.

5) Fashion sense. Zorbak inherited his father's sense of style and his mother's coloring. Why, his cape alone is enough to show his rugged power and his mogliny prowess. He also has an awesome staff! Did I mention the staff? With the best of both worlds, no wonder he also was favored by the elemental lords enough to become a power of the universe.

As you can see, there are many reasons to positively ADORE Zorbak. Who wouldn't just love to sink their fingers into his silken, glossy, blue fur and snuggle under his cloak on a cold night? It's especially romantic when we're in the Granemore graveyard and the full moon (when is that moon not full?) is lighting the headstones and picking out the exquisite details of the nearby mausoleums. When the stars are shining brightly and the undead flutterbies are frolicking at my feet, there's no better joy in the world. It's at times like that when I'm happy to share the joys of unlife with my beloved Zorbykins!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Game Updates (Mu-Glen) - Zorbakian Issue 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition