Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 27«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2010 16:32:27   
caio_lucas

What should I do?? I accidentally went to normal falconreach trying to use the bank (I thought that the bank was the same for al chars so you could exchnge itens btween chars of the same account but I was wrong _ _') and stupidly saved it as home town so I cant replay de quests or continue if they put another one. I've done the "The End?" quest already is there gonna have any ohter quest where u truly become an arch knight??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
9/12/2010 20:16:06   
caio_lucas

and i've just noticed...he always get 0 exp from any mosnter
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 577
9/13/2010 7:39:24   
Armakuny

@ sennsa510
The Blade of Destiny was never meant to be used / buyable for Ash permanently!
spoiler:

The Princess of light transformed into the Blade of Destiny to support him in his fight and after the last Archknight quest she left lore = the "blade" is gone too

The Blade of Destiny is "only" meant as reward for your character(s) for completing the Archknight saga

@ sparkydog
That is not possible, well not anymore! After the AE team fixed the glitch Ash doesn't get any EXP past reaching level 15!
So, if you abused the glitch you should be "stuck" at level 50 now! (*wagging forefinger*)

@ caio_lucas
The only possibility I am aware of is buying a house for Ash -> go to said House -> save it as hometown -> clicking the Falconreach button in the upper right at Ash's house should bring him back to "his" Falconreach!
spoiler:

The Princess Ash saved is not from Lore, she came from an other dimension = he is a knight there, but not here on Lore!

There is no other quest where Ash truly becomes an arch knight! At least not yet!
~ Army ~

< Message edited by Armakuny -- 9/13/2010 7:55:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
9/14/2010 20:51:56   
Master K

I wish there was more to Ash...Hes awesome, and I bought him an ulimited X boost.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 579
9/18/2010 17:50:05   
Drake Amatsu

Me too, mrbk. I miss the Ash quests. But, whose to say that the staff won't make us some more quests in the distant future?
Just keep your hopes strong.

~Drake Amatsu

Post #: 580
9/20/2010 17:05:13   
Selene

Sir Ano as new Arch Knight in his quest to recognition by Captain Rolith would be cool as the new Ash as NPC.
Basically, he's your apprentice on your main character already in his quest chain, so... why not use him?

< Message edited by Selene -- 9/20/2010 17:09:21 >

My Fan Story about AQW Danitia (RESUMED!) Story Discussion
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 581
9/20/2010 22:25:24   
Drake Amatsu

Hmmm, that would actually be a good idea! But, I would get annoyed of seeing his misshaped nose all the time.
Post #: 582
9/25/2010 16:58:49   
Aqua Dragon Master

so i was wondering if you have a NPC char what wep does he has what lvl is he and the most importing thing to know is

IS HE REALY A HERO FOR YOU?

my opinion he is a hero for me because he saved 1 princess by risking he's live

my Ash is hight lvled i want to have him lvl 60 ^^

i hope we can get to oakloreto become a knight :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 583
9/29/2010 18:50:36   
no dream_

Well, i would more like too see him more as a desert ranger!!1
I reeeally hope that it will be possible to use the griffin soon...!
DF  Post #: 584
10/2/2010 11:27:17   
Fallengod

Ash's story is too short there needs to be more action and there needs to be a freegame mode as well If all there is to do is the story mode then whats the use of the dragon amulet? (im not arguing or anything im just stating facts)
Post #: 585
10/10/2010 18:38:55   
D.Soul

@fallen god u R so right agree with you we do need like ugh free mode that would b so much fun

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 586
10/28/2010 15:51:56   
jade12345

Archknight is awesome! but it is too short i think
AQ  Post #: 587
10/28/2010 23:18:58   
Dragonman

I'm confused what is highest lvl for Ash?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 588
10/30/2010 9:07:35   
Croncler
Funky Chicken!

Fallengod: I do not agree that there should be a free Archknight mode. The reason is simple: The Archknight game has been a perk (something for upgraded players) since its first concept for AdventureQuest Guardians only. This was before Dragonfable was born and the DF game is an extension of that game. So it would not really be fair for a game that was created as a perk to be now available for everyone ;)
As for more action... well I was quite please with the ending and I think the idea of that mini-game is actually to have it continued on the DF game itself :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 589
10/31/2010 19:44:52   
blahofdooooooooom!

I have found out quite a few things about the big storyline by playing DF, AK, and even AQ.
#1. Nicto and the other necromancer's are all brothers, and all three serve Sepulchere. I know this because in the undead assualt war, Nicto is the necromancer who talks to Seepy in the end cutscene!
#2. The Mysteroious Stranger is lord even over Seppy! In AK, he appears to the last necromancer in the final quest as well as the first one. He also sells the Doom Weapons to you, even though every single person who you talk to about them say that they will corrupt you (even him) and he still wants to sell them to you! Even in AQ he appears after you defeat Alkiroth and multiple times in the Darkovia Storyline, being...Strange as his name suggests.
#3. Seepy has got to be ticked at Ash right now! Defeating all three of his necromancer servants, Showing your main charater what Seppy is made of as well as how to stop him
#4. There is a new Doom weapon! The necromancer created a new one in the end. My thoughts...how freaking powerful is ash in archknight form? If the Necromancer created a new doom weapon for himself, and then ash beat him up, what does that say about ash?

Anyway, hope this helped you understand the Battleon games storyline better.

P.S. Battleon!
P.S.S. Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
P.S.S.S. I still dont know which one is my war cry yet.
Post #: 590
11/25/2010 20:24:49   
Raiden Storm

I am absoultely amazed at how the story has turned out for both thankstaking and Ashes quest to knighthood.
We had both Falconreach idol and ashes quest and both have incorporated our characters into the game in a new way. I was really
excited to see how both stories played out and it is a huge breath of fresh air to see our characters literally included into the
storyline rather then kept to the sidelines and made to battle endless waves of monsters. We were literally woven into the story and that
is something i have not seen before and has brought me great enjoyment. (I speak of how ash comes to us for help with training much like we
would have with Artix etc) I personally loved this part of the story and found it very funny. It is certainly about time he became a knight. : )

< Message edited by Raiden Storm -- 11/25/2010 20:25:39 >
Post #: 591
11/25/2010 20:31:41   
Glais

Personally, I dislike that you can't train his stats without DCs. Not only that but you only get Knight Lite skills at the later levels which makes levelling itself difficult(well for lazy people like me), also a small touch like adding some Knights around the sides of town preventing Ash leaving would be better than random messages without logical reason.

The story was great though, loved it, though the Quests were designed kinda odd, maybe if there was one NPC with all of the story quests, perhaps moving them all to Warlic?

DF MQ  Post #: 592
12/4/2010 20:17:15   
jack_russel_

The quests are cool,saving the princess,frozing her,turning her into a frog,make her spit fire,make her lost her mind,make death pick ups her *deep breath*

The only thing i do not like is that:THERE IS NO GOOD WEAPON FOR ASH!*and soon there will be no fish for all DF*

Fight meh! ID:37621554
DF  Post #: 593
12/24/2010 13:02:10   
Master K

I love Archknight. I wish they'd continue it...

My arch-milestones...

-Got second form armor (Platelegs)
-Completed Arch-storyline.
-Got an ammy for him.
-Got a dragon for him (Ashar.)
-Got a house with a gryphon so I can travel between ash worlds.
-Got awesome stuff (That is lower than lv 15...I ownz the Dark Moon Rising for him.)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 594
1/14/2011 9:32:32   
DirtyHarry

I'm on lvl 10 with Ash but idk where to go so I can distrubute his skill points. Can someone plz help me out.
Post #: 595
1/14/2011 10:49:07   
SonicTbear

@above: Try getting a DA, a house, and Clyde the stats Moglin. That's where you can train. :) If your Ash char doesn't have a DA then sorry, you can't make a build for Ash. :(
@mrbk: Um, aren't you bug abusing?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 596
1/21/2011 6:48:36   
jonny bravo

I love the Easter egg in the quest 'The End?'
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 597
1/22/2011 21:39:28   
Zanzibaarus

I need help with it, because I'm stuck in Falconreach and at level 5, so I need to know what to do afterwards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 598
1/22/2011 21:42:24   
G.I.G.A.

Try reading this.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 599
1/23/2011 16:01:20   
Master K

@Mr. T: It is not bug abusing, its thinking outside the box. Besides, it hasn't caused the game to crash/burn/die, and I was able to get the Gryphon. I originally did it on my other Ash with Alinas house Gryphon, but now...yay.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 27«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition