Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 41 - I Urge You (Rimblade)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 41 - I Urge You (Rimblade)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2009 14:49:14   
smbdoll

I Urge You
by Rimblade

Dear people of Lore, hear my words. I come before you today, not as an extremely wealthy man who has slaughtered innocents by the thousands, but as a citizen much like yourselves. Today, on this day above all, we must pause a moment to consider the important questions. Indeed, without such consideration, we cannot claim to have moral superiority over those whom we oppose.

Friends, Battelonians, countrymen, lend me your ears, preferably in the metaphorical sense. Give credence to my
forthright importunings, and do not steel your hearts against my words. There can be no more important message
than that which I urge you to meditate upon.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, this time in which we dwell is the time in which history shall be made. Let us
pause to take in all that which we must be mindful of, and let us not out of ignorance dismiss those sad issues that I, though of heavy heart, feel it is Duty's stern dictation that I raise.

Let no decision be made if a single dissenting voice makes itself heard, for this issue requires a unified front,
the likes of which few have had the priviledge of raising. Indeed, do not consider me unmindful of the great honor
I am the unworthy recipient of. Instead, I assure you that I shall try always to deserve that duty which it shall
ever be my privilege to execute, wherein I bring before you that matter of most excellent regard.

Forthright and blunt we must be in our deliberation of this topic, for our debate must be like unto a mirror of
Heaven, and have the great philosophers not always said that the decrees of heaven are always sublime? In such ecstatic and yet stoic array we must clutch these thoughts to ourselves, and better all of humankind in such
unabashed interaction.

Indeed, my friends, it is with supreme regard to our failings and triumphs as a species, and mindful of the
history thereby made, that I urge you. Let it not be considered that I undertake this plea for any personal interests,
for the people and the glorious world upon which we stride is always foremost in my conceptualizations of any idiom. If you prick me, do I not bleed? With the assurance of that logic, we may see that the message I bring before you this day is far too important to be tossed aside or ignored.

In conclusion, I ask that all of my fellows place the most absolute interest into that message which I have imparted. Do not consider this a burden, for it is instead our duty as citizens of this great world of LORE. Let it not
be forgotten, but rather given all that solemn discourse it so rightly deserves. I urge you.
AQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 41 - I Urge You (Rimblade)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition