Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 6 of 27«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/14/2009 1:19:19   
Kilza

NPC: Zorbak
Description: Missing Quest link - Zorbak's Hideout ; AmityVillian

Added, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 11/21/2009 18:55:43 >
Post #: 126
11/22/2009 19:25:54   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok some corrections need to be made some were my fault some was just left out!

Had to stop here, will pick up later or someone else can. ~TLH~
Done to here. ~pjc

First up....

Alac there should be a line threw the line before the second quest! Not really necessary.

Ok now Zorbak needs locations to all these new places we now have the dialogue but now it just needs the regular location linkage!

Live Turducken Pet Shop!

A Feast of Fowl

Princess-napped

Double, Trouble, Boil and Bubble needs this one under Quests given

Moglin Seeking Queen needs this one under Quests given

There's Something About Twilly... (Prologue)

In the Mountains.... (Act 7)

We're Gonna Need More Fire... (Act 8)

Twilly needs location links as well as Zorbak for the following places....

Princess-napped

Serenity needs this link in her locations.... Princess-napped

Grams needs this link in her locations.... Princess-napped

Rolith needs this link in his locations.... Princess-napped

Reens needs this link in her locations.... Princess-napped

THIS IS A REWRITE!!!!!!! for Death's dialogue...with what you have there its way to out of proportion and needs to be shorter!!!!

Death it will also need this link on the locations line Princess-napped

No Horsing Around

Death: CEASE!!!
Death: Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason I've been so busy is because the dead have been rising from the grave? With so many necromancers running around these days, it's almost impossible to keep a set schedule. Which, speaking of, don't you owe me one or two?
Death: That will be enough out of you. Back to the Void you go!
Death: She may not leave! And you aren't exactly in a position to be asking for more favors...

Triple Threat?

Death: STOP! THESE BEAST ARE NOT FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
Death: HOW DID YOU GET PAST MY GATE GUARD?
Death: ....
Death: IF YOUR CHIKENCOW GOD WANTS ONE OF MY CREATURES, HE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.
Death: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Princess-napped

Death: It's not your time yet, boy, but the girl must come with me.
Death: Friend? Death knows no friends, only time. And her's is up.
Death: This is a favor you can't cash in commoner.

Knights of DF lots of pictures are missing allow me!

Sir Junn
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SirJunnpic.jpg[/image]

Sir Preeem
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SirPreeempic.jpg[/image]

Sir Reeyal
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SirReeyalpic.jpg[/image]

Sir Tax
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SirTaxpic.jpg[/image]

The images show up fine for me - these are way too large to be in every post, considering the NPCs are minor. Added them as alternatives though.

Ok so I just came across this entry and it needs a newer title and a new picture, that's where I come into play!

Box Office Mgr.

Title should be.... Box Office Mgr., and Boxer 1 and 2 (or something like that), now here's the picture...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/BoxOfficeMgrandBoker1and2pic.jpg[/image]

Sir Baumbard needs two things.....this and a new picture!

Has a new location Dragonsgrasp

Sir Baumbard: Ah, hello again, <character>... I... urp... am happy to see you... Welcome to Dragonsgrasp.

Dragonsgrasp?
Sir Baumbard: Dragonsgrasp is the stronghold of the DragonLord Order.
Sir Baumbard: To keep it secure, only those who have become one of the Order and bonded with their dragon may enter.
Sir Baumbard: You see, Dragonsgrasp is also a prison... In the very depths of the city, a special, enchanted cell holds one of the Order's greatest foes...
Sir Baumbard: ... as the prisoner was also one of the greatest DragonLords. The only DragonLord, in fact, to bond with one of the Great Dragons.
Sir Baumbard: Vilmor turned against the Order, though, and now we keep one of our own locked away...

Why is the city here?
Sir Baumbard: For security... urp... the city piloted by our dragons... it is... mmph... constantly in... motion.
Sir Baumbard: As the most... urp... senior DragonLord... in the region... it falls to me to... coordinate efforts...
Sir Baumbard: and... mmph... inform the head guard Channiru of the dangers in the area.
Sir Baumbard: The city... moves... I look forward to the time I... urp... will get to spend on the ground in Oaklore... It's better... when I think of solid ground...
Sir Baumbard: Dragonsgrasp shall be in the sky over Falconreach... mmph... for a while though.

What can I do here?
Sir Baumbard: For now, feel free to explore. The merchants are restocking in Swordhaven and Channiru meets with Alteon.
Sir Baumbard: In the coming weeks more and more will be available here. In fact, I expect to see the weapons vendor here next week.

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SirBaumbardpic.jpg[/image]
The image there is higher quality so I linked this.

Ok here's another picture for Noxus

NoX-Mas (Frostvale Themed Noxus)

Ok here's a new image for Dragonmaster Frostscythe

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/DragonmasterFrostscythepic.jpg[/image]

More dialogue is needed and a new location is needed for Safiria

In Moglin Seeking Queen

Safiria: ...
Safiria: Oh. Forgive me. I was preoccupied with... plotting.
Safiria: I didn't even notice that cur sneak up. What did you want, Hero?
Safiria: *scoff* What do YOU want, Necromancer?
Safiria: As... generous... as your offer is, I must decline. I have plans of my own to oversee. I do not have time to assist you.
Safiria: But I will not interfere with your plans. So long as you don’t get in the way of mine, Moglin.
Safiria: Besides, Hero. I doubt that these adorable little babies ARE ebil. They may be working for your furry little friend -
Safiria: *nod* I see. Then I doubt they really ARE ebil. They look far too innocent. Like I said, don't get in my way and I won't get in yours

On the 1st day of Frostvale those pesky moglins gave to me.... An Icemaster Yeti NPC

Icemaster Yeti needs this... rewrite!

Icemaster Yeti

Location: Frostval 2006, Frostval 2007, Frostval 2008, Frostval 2009

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Frostval 2006

Icemaster Yeti's Cave

Icemaster Yeti: That wasn't part of the deal! I did the job! I got you the moglins!
Icemaster Yeti: Sepulchure, you double crosser! But you did have a point, I AM hungry.
Icemaster Yeti: YOU! You destroyed every one of my minions and now I don't have a single gold piece to show for my trouble...
Icemaster Yeti: That is a fantastic idea... I'll let them go...
Icemaster Yeti: I was cheated out of a lot of gold, hero. I can't leave empty handed so...
Icemaster Yeti: ...You hand over that juicy, weapon-filled back pack of yours and I'll let you have the moglins
Icemaster Yeti: Good. Now kick the backpack over here.
Icemaster Yeti: FOOLISH HERO! Now I have you and the moglins right where I want you!
Icemaster Yeti: Not so tough without your items, are you? HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH
Icemaster Yeti: No..NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!

Frostval 2007

Chilly's Secret

Icemaster Yeti: Yeah... uh... how's it going, <Character Name>?
Icemaster Yeti: He's right, hero. I've defected. That is part of the reason that all the ice monsters are attacking town. They're looking for me.
Icemaster Yeti: But this kid just wouldn't shut up about how his papa was going to save him. I would have bet my life that he was wrong.
Icemaster Yeti: Then you and Blizzy DID show up, I was shocked. I've never seen that kind of thing before...
Icemaster Yeti: ... I mean, you gave me ALL of your items just for a chance to save the moglins... that took guts, and something else.
Icemaster Yeti: It took HEART. I joined Sepulchure because I was scared of him and my army joined me because I sacred them.
Icemaster Yeti: But when I saw how much Blizzy cared for the kid, and when I saw your selflessness... I don't know how to say it... It changed something in me.
Icemaster Yeti: It got me thinking about some things. Chilly was right, and even though I took him and held him captive...
Icemaster Yeti: So when I told Sepulchure that I was done, and the new guy took over my cave... I didn't know where else to turn.
Icemaster Yeti: <Character Name> is right. I want to tell all of Frostvale. I don't want them to be scared of me.
Icemaster Yeti: It's alright Chilly, thanks for trying. I'll always be grateful for the kindness that you've shown me.
Icemaster Yeti: The heroes have cleared enough space for me to hide in my own, anyway. It's safer for you that way.
Icemaster Yeti: Hey, don't cry kid. I'm tough, I'll be OK. Maybe we'll run into each other again once <Character Name> has made Frostvale safe again.
Icemaster Yeti: Thanks hero. I'm counting on you to keep Chilly safe. Don't let me down.
Icemaster Yeti: Last year he found out that the moglin's healing magic wouldn't work for his undead army...
Icemaster Yeti: ... but the healing weapons DO work for you heroes. It's cause him a lot of trouble.
Icemaster Yeti: He wants to destroy Frostvale and end the moglin's healing magic. That's why he's having the village attacked.
Icemaster Yeti: Oh, I didn't mention that already? The forces of the frost monsters are being lead...
Icemaster Yeti: ...BY XAN!

Return to the Yeti Cave!

Icemaster Yeti: <Character Name> doesn't have to stand against you alone.
Icemaster Yeti: Sorry hero, I couldn't take the chance of letting you mess this up.
Icemaster Yeti: I told Chilly that I wouldn't let anything happen to him, and that is a promise I plan on keeping.
Icemaster Yeti: I'm doing this for Chilly, but even if I'd never met him... I'd squish you just for moving my stuff around like this!
Icemaster Yeti: Ready, hero?

Icemaster Yeti: I don't think so, <Character Name>. We won't be taking Xan anywhere.
Icemaster Yeti: Not exactly. Your fire spells have also weakened my cave.
Icemaster Yeti: There. Chilly is safe. It was fun fighting next to you, like a hero, instead of against you. We should do it again sometime.
Icemaster Yeti: <Character Name>, would you do me a favor? Let Chilly know that I kept my promise to him.

Frostval 2008

Prologue

Icemaster Yeti: Welcome back to Frostvale. It's been kinda quiet without you around.

You Never Asked (Act 5)

Icemaster Yeti: Whoa.... where did I go just now?

Act 6

Icemaster Yeti: Hey, thanks for taking care of Chilly. I'm glad that my best pal has a friend like you. Someone that he can count on...
Icemaster Yeti: I can't believe that I'm Frostvale's sworn protector and I let this happen.
Icemaster Yeti: Heh. I like that. OK, we're even. Happy Frostval, <Character Name>!

Frostval 2009

There's Something About Twilly... (Prologue)

??: <Character Name>! <Character Name>!
Icemaster Yeti: <Character Name>, you have to help!
Icemaster Yeti: It's terrible!
Icemaster Yeti: Why... yes, how did you know?
Icemaster Yeti: The golems aren't very well made.
Icemaster Yeti: They fall apart on their own most of the time.

Icemaster Yeti: The golems seem to be coming from up in the mountains.
Icemaster Yeti: It's going to be cold and dark up there...
Icemaster Yeti: And not easy to find your our way around...
Icemaster Yeti: Well... I... grew up in the south actually.
Icemaster Yeti: My mother was part of the prominent Scarlet Tribe from the southern reaches of Tara... cold weather actually makes me really grumpy.
Icemaster Yeti: I can never find gloves or a scarf in my size.

Icemaster Yeti: Either that or this thing ate something that is REALLY not agreeing with him.

Icemaster Yeti: We have to save Chilly!
Icemaster Yeti: A big stick works just as well sometimes.

Icemaster Yeti: I... think it's their Mom... and she's mad.

Icemaster Yeti: I... I think you're going to need more fire.

Act 9

Icemaster Yeti: I couldn't just let them kidnap my pals! They're my best friends...
Icemaster Yeti: It makes a yeti feel warm and accepted, you know? When they hug you and say " Thanks for being here." And that's what Frostval's all about.
Icemaster Yeti: I know I LOOK tough, but the moglins here have seen through that to the fluffy, friendly yeti I hide behind fierce roars and this old helm.

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/IcemasterYetipic.jpg[/image]

On the 3rd day of Frostval those pesky moglins gave to me... A Doozle and a Rubix rewrite too!

Doozle

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Frostval 2006

Act 2

Doozle: If we're calling it FROSTVAL why don't we go all the way and just call it FROSTVALE? Or like... Frostival, like festival...

Frostval 2007

Act 3

Doozle: I can't believe that we're being attacked by the same monsters again this year...

Act 4

Doozle: Am I the only moglin who notices that we were inches from the disaster at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME last year too? Isn't that a LITTLE weird?

Frostval 2008

Act 6

Doozle: 3 YEARS IN A ROW! This CAN'T be a coincidence every single year, can it?

Frostval 2009

Act 9

Doozle: 4 YEARS IN A ROW! This CAN'T be a coinsidence every single year, can it?

Rubix

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Frostval 2006

Act 2

Rubix: Why do you always have to make everything so complicated? Just enjoy the party.

Frostval 2007

Act 3

Rubix: Would you really want a different, scarier monster? Think about it.

Act 4

Rubix: You're thinking about things too much, just enjoy the party! Want some more cocoaberry juice?

Frostval 2008

Act 6

Rubix: Don't be so gloomy! Look at it this way... We've had 3 great Frostvals thanks to <Character Name>!

Frostval 2009

Act 9

Rubix: SOMEthing must be going on, but what? Maybe <Characters Name> will find out. If anyone can, he can!

The dialogue is sufficient in its current format, the above is unnecessarily stretched out. Added the new information.

On the 8th day till frostval those pesky moglins gave to me..... A Papa Moglin rewrite

Papa Moglin

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Frostval Weapon Shop

Dialogue

Frostval 2006

Act 2

Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings <Characters Name>! If you have an ice dragon head I can make it into a healing weapon for you.

Frostval 2007

Act 3

Papa Moglin: Greetings <Character Name>. Now that the moglins have seen you I'm sure they'll be less frightened. Thank you for helping us again.

Chilly's Secret

Papa Moglin: He's right, my boy. The frost moglins have spoken. Icemaster yeti, you are to leave here at once!

Act 4

Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings <Character Name>! If you have an ice dragon head I can make it into a healing weapon for you.

Frostval 2008

Act 6

Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings, <Character Name>! If you have a Rank IV Ice Dragon Weapon and an Ice Dragon Head than I can UPGRADE it to Rank V!

Frostval 2009

Act 9

Papa Moglin: Seasons Greetings, <Character Name>! If you have any Rank of Ice Dragon Weapon and an Ice Dragon Head then I can UPGRADE it to Rank VI or VII!

All done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 1/2/2010 14:01:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
11/25/2009 18:31:46   
Sasuke Uchiha

Skeles
Skele Caster

Do you think I put too many NPC's into one post? (Split)

And that and The Sniffing Blade as NPC's to A New Beginning.

Also Necromancer to that quest and replace him in Memories...

Huh? o_O

[SamJJE101]

With that many NPC's in one area it's almost impossible to sort them all out and take screeny's of them all. It's fine like it is. Added the rest. ~TLH~

< Message edited by SamJJE101 -- 2/18/2010 1:02:25 >
DF  Post #: 128
11/27/2009 6:14:10   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Should add new location "A feast of fowl" to the Gretel entry.
More dialouge for Gretel.
Gretel: Oh?
Gretel: Thank you, my dear! Everyone was so surprised when you offered to fix my oven, but I told them that people will surprise you.
Gretel: *cackle* Just look at me! All the little darlings are so scared at first, but then I teach them a few recipes and we're good friends!

Gretel: The mashed potatoes are done, and the raspberry smoothies are chilling.
Gretel: The turducken is in the oven. Now to let it roast!
Gretel: A turducken. It's a wonderful combination of...
Gretel: ...of um..
Gretel: It's bigger than I remember...
Gretel: Oh, good idea! Lead it away from my store before you fight it!
Gretel: Wait!
Gretel: If you lead him over there it might destroy all my cookware!
Gretel: You break it, you buy it!
Gretel: Ack, that's where all my recipes are!
Gretel: Maybe you should just fight it.
Gretel: ...
Gretel: You ok there? You need a little he--

Lim should have the new location "A feast of Fowl" too and dialouge
Lim enters
Lim: What has science done?!
Lim leaves

Also Zorbak and Voltabolt needs the location "A feast of Fowl" here -> http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16991029&mpage=1&key=�

All done, Thanks! :D

[SamJJE101]

< Message edited by SamJJE101 -- 2/18/2010 1:01:14 >

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
12/27/2009 9:20:37   
AQWk1k1

in Maya's page there have been added only this part of text, what he speaks in Oaklore...but he speaks also in almost every Frostvale quest and in Frostvale too...
Post #: 130
1/3/2010 19:59:35   
monkeyman4241995

Lim needs the following added to the dialogue on his page:

A Feast of Fowl

Lim: What has science done?!

Back to the Past

Lim: Cysero!
Lim: Cysero!
Lim: What do you think you're doing?
Lim: I'm missing a significant amount of plutonium, and the green, glowy footprints lead all the way to your Superstore!
Lim: ...
Lim: A what... ?
Lim: Everything has stopped...
Lim: Interesting? INTERESTING! You've torn a hole in time, you crazy fool!

Edit:
The color of Lim's name might need to be changed. I couldn't match the color.

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/14/2010 7:44:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/7/2010 22:38:48   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

OK so sense it looks like I have more available time......NPC better formations!

Aria needs new dialogue....

Blackhole Fun

Aria: <Character Name,><Character Name!>
Aria: ...
Aria: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP! HURRY!
Aria: Grams told me to tell you that darkness and energy elementals are pouring into town, and they're headed for Mister Lim's shop!
Aria: Uh oh. I think they're already here!

Ash needs more dialogue so here it is!!!!!!!

Into the Void...

Ash: Not even Death will stop me.
Ash: I've gotta save her.
Ash: Ugh.... What, no spider?
Ash: *Peers into the darkness*
Ash: Mental note: Ask Warlic to teach you a spell for illumination.
Ash: Man, I can't see a thing...

Ash: Sneevil-butts that hurts!
Ash: There's gotta be a more heroic way to do these things.
Ash: Maybe this way...

Ash: I... I had to.
Ash: I... I am not afraid. I have to save her.
Ash: No. It doesn't matter though!
Ash: She is my friend, no matter what her name is. This is least I can do after everything she's gone through in our adventures.
Ash: You have to.
Ash: I... I'm going back and I'm taking her with me.
Ash: ...
Ash: ....
Ash: Alright, but I get to pick the game.
Ash: Tic-Tac-Toe.
Ash: I've never been more serious.

Ash: YES! I win!
Ash: No.
Ash: The deal was one game. Let my friend come with me, we have a necromancer to stop.
Ash: Who knows how many Doom weapons he's made by now...

Cysero needs new dialogue....

Blackhole Fun

Cysero: Oh, no, I did that!
Cysero: Hiya, <Character Name!>
Cysero: And look! Sargent Lim of the Science Platoon! How do you feel about spaghetti?
Cysero: No, no, no. The noodles, thick or thin?
Cysero: Thick noodles clog your arteries. That's why I prefer mine thin.
Cysero: But the bakery yaga only had thick noodles today.
Cysero: Sadface!
Cysero: Soooo, I decided to borrow your stretchifier.
Cysero: Yup, that. If it'll pull monsters to it, I bet it will also pull my spaghetti. And THAT will make it thinner.
Cysero: Watch!

Cysero: See! it works! Now I just have 468 more strands to stretch!
Cysero: Oh well. It looks like this one strand was stretched SO much that it'll fill me up all by itself.
Cysero: Say, Limmy-old-pal. I'm going to stretch my lunch tomorrow morning with your spaghettificationifier machine!
Cysero: I could really extend my food supply with this thing. It's a GREAT invention!

Death needs more famous dialogue....

Into the Void...

Death: Foolish boy, I told you, it is not your time. Why would you venture into Death's Realm?
Death: Hahahaha, had to?
Death: Unless I have pulled your soul to become part of my collection, then you did not have too. You've risked your very life to follow me.
Death: "Her"? Do you even know her name, mortal?
Death: Death knows no friends, no debts. Time is the only that counts. Her soul is mine now, boy, and a mortal such as yourself cannot change that.
Death: Too many souls have been stolen from my grasp lately and I will not let this one go.
Death: Is that a challenge, mortal? Hahaha, if you're that insistent, then we can play a game.
Death: If you win, you can take your friend and go back to the land of living. If I win, then her soul is mine... and so is yours.
Death: Hahaha, as you wish, boy. I prefer chess, but the ages have seen other contests attempted in a bid to escape my grasp.
Death: Whatever you choose chess or checkers, a golden fiddle or Twister, I shall have two souls for the price of one.
Death: ...
Death: ...Really?
Death: As you wish.

Death: Where do I want to go?
Death: What?! NO!

Death: But...
Death: I...
Death: Impossible!
Death: I demand a rematch!
Death: A necromancer?
Death: Go then, hero, and rid the world of one more soul-stealing magician.
Death: Know this though, we will meet again and, next time, I choose the game.

Drakath dialogue forgotten in the locations is Walk Through Fire (this should be before Popguns!) and The Black Dragon Box dialogue is there twice!

Walk through Fire

Drakath: You again?
Drakath: I know more than you think <Character Name>. Anyways, Sepulchure gives the orders... for now. I can not fail him.
Drakath: And I can't let you walk off this island with the orb. You can either give me the orb and run away...
Drakath: ... Or I can take it back, and you can CRAWL away.
Drakath: There is nothing you can do to me that is worse than the price for failing Sepulchure.
Drakath: I have a feeling that you will be the one crawling, peasant! If you think you can take the Wind orb from me...
Drakath: Then come and get it!

Drakath: I...I did nothing... the Wind Orb... Such power...
Drakath: ...And all that power is MINE! It responded to my wishes, I FELT it! And it totally OWNED you! HA!
Drakath: With this power, you're no match for me! No one is.. not even Sepulchure! HAHAHAH! I FINALLY BEAT YOU!
Drakath: Man! that felt so good! Look! Look! Even my hands are shaking a little!
Drakath: Now to FINISH you with the orb's power!
Drakath: What? No. NO! Orb, obey your master! Stop this! Finish<Insert Character Name here>!
Drakath: NOOOOOOOOooooo...

Femur needs a new picture....
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Femurpic.jpg[/image]

Grrol Blackclaw needs a new picture! and more dialogue....

In Dragesvard War: Beginning!:

Talk and Shops:

Grrol Blackclaw: How we can help, <Character Name>?

Talk

Grrol Blackclaw: As the shaman of my tribe, I am here to represent the Ursice Savages. I speak for them in matters of war. My voice is their voice.
Grrol Blackclaw: Aisha is attacking on many different fronts trying to drive our new union apart.
Grrol Blackclaw: But I know that the only that ANY of us will survive is if we stand united against her.

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/GrrolBlackclawpic.jpg[/image]

Ikea needs a new picture and new dialogue as it already has the location maybe the color can be distributed among the other Ikea's names?
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Ikeapic.jpg[/image]

Back to the Past

Ikea: Poor guy... He’s cute though.

Jack Strife needs a Mogloween banner
Jorath needs the Battleon banner!
Jubei needs a shadow of the wind village banner
Kasuf needs a Sandsea banner and a new picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Kasufpic.jpg[/image]

King Linus needs a Dragesvard banner and a new picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/KingLinuspic.jpg[/image]

Lady Celestia needs the line before the dialogue gone
Ok now to Lim for new dialogue....

Blackhole Fun

Lim: <Character Name!> Right on time! After that, that MAGICIAN interrupted my last experiment, I decided to try something a little more dangerous.
Lim: I ran the LHC experiment again WITHOUT the mad weaponsmith, and the results were VERY informative.
Lim: Thanks to what I learned, I'm able to move on to a new, better experiment!
Lim: And you're going to be there when it goes off, right?

Lim: This experiment is more dangerous, it's true, but so useful!
Lim: If it works, you'll be able to see how powerful science is!
Lim: And, since it's so dangerous, that crazy mage will be too intimidated to try and interfere!
Lim: Why? Was it Grams?
Lim: ....
Lim: Nevertheless, this experiment is vital to my research! It will help me prove that science is far superior to magic!
Lim: Come, come inside my workshop!

Lim: Nooooooot exactly!
Lim: I just want you to be on hand to watch the magnificence. Can you imagine the POWER a contained blackhole will provide?!
Lim: Why, I could power of all of LORE with this one small blackhole!
Lim: SCIENCE!
Lim: Most assuredly.
Lim: And my studies tell me everything will be fine so long as I make sure to wear safety goggles!
Lim: Safety first!
Lim: WHO is the Scientist in the room, hmmm? Trust me!
Lim: Everything is ready, press that big silver button in front of you.
Lim: *tear* Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?

Lim: That's DOCTOR Mister Lim, young lady!
Lim: Oh! Uh.. that button only turns it on. I didn't install an OFF switch...
Lim: *Thinks*
Lim: Aha!
Lim: No problem, everything's ok.. just need to find the power cord....
Lim: SCIEN--
Lim: I got it...

Lim: I did!
Lim: What are YOU doing here?
Lim: Think, and you haven't said why you're HERE.
Lim: It's CALLED a blackhole.

Lim: No.

Lowe needs a Popsprocket banner
Mae Pi needs an Osprey Cove banner and a new picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/MaePipic.jpg[/image]

Miner Thirtyniner needs a new picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/MinerThirtyninerpic.jpg[/image]

Necromancer needs an AK tag and needs this beside his name not under his name Also Known As: Necro/Stupid Necro Guy
Nythera even though its scratched out it needs the Falconreach link and also needs a new picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Nytherapic.jpg[/image]

Okuchi No Okami needs its alternative image switched out for its main!
Princess Brittany in the locations post can we remove the bolding in the link! Also needs a new picture...
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/PrincessBrittanypic.jpg[/image]

Princess Tara in the locations post can we remove the bolding in the link! Also needs a new picture...
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/PrincessTarapic.jpg[/image]

Princess Victoria in the locations post can we remove the bolding in the link! Also needs a new picture...
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/PrincessVictoriapic.jpg[/image]

Protestant Purebreds in the locations post can we remove the bolding in the link! Also needs new pictures...
[image]http://i43.tinypic.com/25sr5hd.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i44.tinypic.com/23tqfdf.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/SoaringTheemispic.jpg[/image]

Sha'Rae needs a picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/ShaRaepic.jpg[/image]

Simas Prime needs a new picture and can we get rid of the bolding on the location
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/SimasPrimepic.jpg[/image]

Slime Boss needs a new picture and can we get rid of the bolding on the location
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/SlimeBosspic.jpg[/image]

Sneegol needs a better picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Sneegolpic.jpg[/image]

Stable Master needs a better picture....
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/StableMasterpic.jpg[/image]

Thursday needs new dialogue.....

Defend the Brood!

Thursday: Hello, <Character Name!> Beautiful night out, isn't it? It's even nicer with the pungent aroma of nearby dracolich eggs! How lovely!
Thursday: But you know, I've seen that annoying little blue moglin skulking around lately... I bet he's after those eggs! How very rude of him!
Thursday: If he manages to get to the Dracolich eggs, he'll make off with them for sure, and other baby dracoliches are trying to protect their brood!
Thursday: Please, <Character Name!> Help those wild baby dracoliches protect the eggs!

Tog (CMC) this one needs the bolding to be gone from the location: and also its Quests given, Shops owned and dialogue doesn't need the colon!
Twig needs a picture and more dialogue....with a new location in the locations spot!

Sugar Rush Hour
Twig: *sniff* *sniff*
Twig: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! CANDYFISHCANDYFISHCANDYFISHCANDYFISHCANDYFISH!!!

also the not about when it first showed up should either be deleted or moved to the bottom with a quote
here's the picture
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Twigpic.jpg[/image]

Vayle needs under the quests given and shops owned to be None and space after so it looks nicer! Also it needs more locations by looking at the dialogue.... The Green Mist, Artix vs The Undead, Noxus Fumes
Villager needs more dialogue....

Tiny Terrors

Villager: Prepare thyself, <Character Name>
Villager: Aww!
Villager: They're adorable!
Villager: Look how cute they are! We can't fight those!
Villager: Oh yes! Yes, Indeed!
Villager: I want one!
Villager: Give me one!
Villager: I'll take one home, too!

Wednesday needs a picture..... and dialogue....

Tiny Terrors

Mayor: <Character Name>?! What are YOU doing with this little furry fiend? You're supposed to be on OUR side!
Mayor: People of Amityvale, DEFEND YOUR TOWN!

Wednesday: I think we ALL want one!

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Wednesdaypic.jpg[/image]

Zank needs the bolding gone from the locations and a better picture....
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Zankpic.jpg[/image]

Zapp needs a better picture.....
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Zapppic.jpg[/image]

Zeri needs a better picture and corrections with the dialogue.....with color!

Zeri: Help! we were on an expedition looking for relics of the Elder Ones. Their descendants are the lizardmen that attack us relentlessly now.
Zeri: We discovered that long ago they used to be a peaceful tribe. Now we're trying to find the reason for the violent path they've taken.
Zeri: We had just uncovered the entrance to their temple when the site became over run by the descendants of the temple guardians!
Zeri: You have to help clear the site otherwise we;ll lose control of the temple ruins! come back and tell me when its safe.

Zeri: Thank you for helping! With the site clear we can continue to recover artifacts of a more... peaceful time.
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Zeripic.jpg[/image]

Zorbak needs more dialogue...

Tiny Terrors

Zorbak: It's time, <Character Name>! Time to take the babies and take over the town!

Zorbak: Mehehehe! The time has come to attack the heart of town! Everyone is at the town meeting, so we'll strike there.
Zorbak: Prepare yourselves, my bony babies! On your mark, get set, ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Zorbak: *grumble* Fine, fine. *quieter* Babies, lets go overwhelm the townspeople with your terrifying cuteness!
Zorbak: Well, hello people of Zorbakville!

Zorbak: What's going on over here?
Zorbak: *screech* Wait wait wait, what?!
Zorbak: What are you people doing with my army?! That's MINE!
Zorbak: You leave my terrifying babies alone RIGHT NOW! I will magic you so fast that you won't know-
Zorbak: Pfft. It's MY happiness that matters!
Zorbak: Lieutenant Nana, have FAILED me.
Zorbak: *grumble* You just wait until my NEXT plot comes to fruition.
Zorbak: There'll be no place for you the next time I raise an army!
Zorbak: *mumble grumble*

Trainer Eckhard needs a rewrite with actual format!

[size=3][b]Trainer Eckhard[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11978630]Falconreach[/link] -> [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5444326]Guardian Tower[/link] -> Left

[u][b]Quests given[/b][/u]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8911396]Guardian Trainer[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8809105]Battle Krakhim[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8904815]A Visit to Cysero[/link]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8817147]Dread Dragonmaster, The[/link]

[u][b]Shops owned[/b][/u]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5445214]Temporary Guardian Armor[/link]

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]

[b]If no Guardianship for armor:[/b]
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Sorry!! I can't find the guardian armor that belongs to you. Are you sure you are a Guardian?

[b]If Guardianship for armor:[/b]
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Welcome! I am [b]Guardian Trainer Eckhard[/b]. What can I help you with? 

[b]Guardian Armor[/b]
[i]Equips your Guardian Armor[/i]

[b]Unequip[/b]
[i]Removes your Guardian Armor and switches back to your base class[/i]

[b]Train![/b]
[i]Go on various quests to unlock class skills[/i]

[b]Heal[/b]
[i]Fully heals you[/i]

[b]Potions[/b]
[i]Gives you all your potions back[/i]

[b]Done[/b]
[i]Exits conversation[/i]

[hr]

[size=2][b]Guardian Training![/b][/size]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] So, now that you have your [b]Guardian Armor[/b], you need to level up your [b]Guardian[/b] skills.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Ok, now that you have the basic attack down, you need to go learn a little more about the [b]Guardians[/b].
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Go upstairs to the [b]library[/b] and talk to [b]Loremaster Chiku[/b]. She can help you find some reading on the [b]Guardians[/b].

[b]Go talk to Loremaster Chiku[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] As you know by now, part of being a [b]Guardian[/b] is defending those in need.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Bring me [b]10 Defender’s Medals[/b] to prove your willingness to defend [b]Falconreach[/b].
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] You can get [b]Defender’s Medals[/b] by defending Falconreach from any invading forces during any war

[b]Go defeat ten enemy waves[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] The next portion of your training involves doing good deeds. [b]Grams[/b] is the pet shop owner here in Falconreach, and [b]Aria[/b] is her granddaughter.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] [b]Aria[/b] is a bright young woman, and very talented… but she also has a talent for getting herself into trouble.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] We have reports that she was seen near a dangerous cave outside of town… again. Find her, and help her exit the cave then return to me.

[b]Click the “Quest!” button and explore the Critter Cave[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] The time has come for you to obtain the traditional weapons of the [b]Guardians[/b]… the [b]Guardian Blade[/b]
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Several skills can only be used if you have the [b]Guardian Blade[/b] to focus your power. It will be necessary for you to develop further skills.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Travel to the [b]Willowshire Guardian Tower[/b]. The tower has been destroyed… 
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] … But the blade can still be purchased in the basement. [b]Make sure to bring lots of gold[/b], the blade does not come cheap.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] … And beware!! Monsters are very powerful so make sure you use any skill or armor you own.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Return with the Guardian Blade equipped to learn your next skill!

[b]Head to Willowshire and Willowshire / Race to the Keygems[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Now that you have the [b]Guardian Blade[/b], you need to get used to the balance of the weapon.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] There is a beast causing trouble in [b]Surewood Forest[/b] named [b]Krakhim[/b]. Defeat this beast and return here for further training

[b]Battle Krakhim[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] The armor that you wear is almost as ancient as our order. It has suffered much damage over the centuries.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] We need to restore the armor to its former glory. I will need [b]10 pieces of Scrap Metal from Dr. Voltabolt’s creation[/b].
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Once we start fixing it up, it will unlock a new ability! Good luck hero.

[b]Collect 10 Scrap Metals from You Need More Iron in Your Diet[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Repairs on your Guardian Armor are coming along nicely. In order to unlock the new ability, we will need to buff out the damage.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Most of the [b]Vurr’men[/b] of [b]Oaklore[/b] carry [b]Pouches of Sparkling Sand[/b]. We will need [b]5 pouches[/b] of this sand to apply to the armor.

[b]Collect 5 Pouches of Sparkling Sand from the Vurr’men Ruins[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Your next skill will unlock when you bring me [b]10 pieces of Ahzite Ore[/b] to reinforce the armor. It is a rare ore found only in a hidden jungle

[b]Collect 10 Ahzite Ores from the Bungle in the Jungle[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] The repairs are nearly complete. Your next ability can only be unlocked by someone very skilled in working with metals.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] The Mad Weaponsmith, [b]Cysero[/b] is the only person that I know of who can make the final repairs. Return here after you’ve spoken with him.

[b]Click the “Quest!” button and pay A Visit to Cysero[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Your next ability will require [b]10 bags of Moonglow[/b]. It can only be found growing on pumpkins outside of [b]Amityvale[/b].
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] When you’ve gathered the Moonglow, return to the [b]Guardian Tower[/b] and speak with me.

[b]Go farm The Pumpkin Patch[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Next, you’ll need to test your combat skills against other heroes. Head to the [b]Aeris Battlespire[/b] and bring back [b]3 PvP Trophies[/b].

[b]Head to the Aeris Battlespire[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Your next skill unlocks with a test of endurance! Go deep within the [b]100 Rooms of Fiery Doom[/b] and return with the rare [b]Wings of 100 Flames[/b].

[b]Brave 100 Rooms of Fiery Doom![/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Your training is nearly complete [b]<Character Name>[/b]. Your next skills unlocks once you defeat [b]Dragonmaster Frostscythe![/b]
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] He and his dragon [b]Glaisaurus[/b] are an ever-present danger to us. I want you to take the fight to him!
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Make sure he that he knows that as long as Guardians defend Falconreach, he has no chance of defeating us.

[b]Defeat The Dread Dragonmaster[/b]

[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] You still have one skill left to master [b]<Character Name>[/b]. It is the most impressive skill that a Guardian possesses.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] But it has been lost over the years. We Guardians have forgotten how to tap into this ultimate skill.
[color=#FF6600][b]Trainer Eckhard:[/b][/color] Maybe with your help we could rediscover our lost power. I’ll have to do some research… until then, practice your new skills. 

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/TrainerEckhardpic.jpg[/image]

That will do for now!
Added, thanks! ~Karika

Question: Can we put obvious banners on guys such as ....... Kasuf because we know that they will most likely not have any other location
Question 2: What are the restrictions with banners/tags?

Yes, if he's only in one area then that banner would be fine. It's only people like Artix, Rolith, Cysero, etc. that are in multiple area's that can't have banners on them. People like Kasuf and Aisha that haven't been in another area yet can have them. Once they get added to another area then the banners get removed. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 2/15/2010 0:50:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
1/9/2010 13:21:36   
Dwarven_Wizard

Knox needs to be added to the list of NPCs in Dragonsgrasp, and also, didn't he used to be named F. Knox?

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/14/2010 9:09:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
1/31/2010 21:51:58   
Sasuke Uchiha

Yeah, he was!

Riadne needs a location link: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17245513

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/14/2010 9:09:20 >
DF  Post #: 134
2/2/2010 18:15:43   
Hogo
Penguintastic!

Zorbak NPC also gives the quest Tiny Terrors

Zorbak dialogue in Tiny Terrors quest should be added to Zorbak NPC

Tiny Terrors

Zorbak: It's time, <Character Name>! Time to take the babies and take over the town!

Zorbak: Mehehehe! The time has come to attack the heart of town! Everyone is at the town meeting, so we'll strike there.
Zorbak: Prepare yourselves, my bony babies! On your mark, get set, ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Zorbak: *grumble* Fine, fine. *quieter* Babies, lets go overwhelm the townspeople with your terrifying cuteness!
Zorbak: Well, hello, people of Zorbakville!

Zorbak: What's going on over here?
Zorbak: *screech* Wait wait wait, what?!
Zorbak: What are you people doing with my army?! That's MINE!
Zorbak: You leave my terrifying babies alone RIGHT NOW! I will magic you so fast that you won't know-
Zorbak: Pffft. It's MY happiness that matters!
Zorbak: Lieutenant Nana, you have FAILED me.
Zorbak: *grumble* You just wait until my NEXT plot comes to fruition!
Zorbak: There'll be no place for you the next time I raise an army!
Zorbak: *mumble grumble*

I have done minor corrections in the script that was posted in the Tiny Terrors quest Pedia entry.
I hope that I am being helpful and not a nuisance.

P.S. please tell me if you feel I should have posted this in Quest/Locations/Events instead of here.

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/14/2010 12:57:19 >
AQ DF  Post #: 135
2/15/2010 0:20:41   
latedog
Space is where I lie

A pinch of text for Lady Celestia (Sunbreeze Grove):

Lady Celestia: Greetings <Character Name>. It's good to see you again. Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove, my home.
Lady Celestia: Have you recovered the Black Dragon Box and customized your egg yet? I see. Perhaps you should return and speak with Twilly.

Only the second line needs to be added, and it only shows if you haven't done the Dragon Egg quests and such.

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/15/2010 6:57:45 >
AQ DF  Post #: 136
2/19/2010 16:26:08   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok some small things and some fun things.....

Aria can she have her color spread throughout the entry? also she needs the blackhole fun quest in the locations

Ash needs the location as well.... but for into the void.....also the entry itself should be with the rest of the archknight dialogue not separate!

Cysero needs the location as well but for Blackhole Fun

Death needs more famous dialogue....

Into the Void...

Death: Foolish boy, I told you, it is not your time. Why would you venture into Death's Realm?
Death: Hahahaha, had to?
Death: Unless I have pulled your soul to become part of my collection, then you did not have too. You've risked your very life to follow me.
Death: "Her"? Do you even know her name, mortal?
Death: Death knows no friends, no debts. Time is the only that counts. Her soul is mine now, boy, and a mortal such as yourself cannot change that.
Death: Too many souls have been stolen from my grasp lately and I will not let this one go.
Death: Is that a challenge, mortal? Hahaha, if you're that insistent, then we can play a game.
Death: If you win, you can take your friend and go back to the land of living. If I win, then her soul is mine... and so is yours.
Death: Hahaha, as you wish, boy. I prefer chess, but the ages have seen other contests attempted in a bid to escape my grasp.
Death: Whatever you choose chess or checkers, a golden fiddle or Twister, I shall have two souls for the price of one.
Death: ...Really?
Death: As you wish.

Death: Where do I want to go?
Death: What?! NO!

Death: But...
Death: I...
Death: Impossible!
Death: I demand a rematch!
Death: A necromancer?
Death: Go then, hero, and rid the world of one more soul-stealing magician.
Death: Know this though, we will meet again and, next time, I choose the game.

Femur needs the bolding removed from the location!

Grrol needs the bolding removed from the alternative image!

Ikea needs a line before her new dialogue as we have a new location! ~Not really necessary.

Jack Strife needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Princess Brittany needs a line space after the location

Simas prime needs the bolding removed from the picture and whats up with the title of the entry.....was it just not bolded?

Thursday needs the Defend the Brood to go under locations

Wednesday can she have her color spread throughout the entry?

Tog (CMC) this one needs the bolding to be gone from the location: <- see the colon! and also its Quests given, Shops owned and dialogue doesn't need the colon!

Ok lets start with......... Blowheart needs a new banner and a new location should be...erase the other two!

Snugvil Thief needs just the first link in the location!!!!

also needs work on the dialogue and also a new image....

Snugvil Thief: You take no cand...y boxes!
Snugvil Thief: But... ut Snugvils LOVE boxes. Love is good!
Snugvil Thief: No! Snugvils love gold too! No give gold OR boxes. Too much LOVE!
Snugvil Thief: YOU miss point! You touch boxes... we break face.

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/SnugvilStackAttackpic.jpg[/image]

Lazuli in the locations..... 2 commas are there! lol I'm sorry but still!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR A CHALLENGE!!!!!!! big daddy is up now! I cant even begin to tell you how happy I am to be doing this entry finally! and I have a new image!

Big Daddy

Location: Hero's Heart Day 2007, Hero's Heart Day 2008, Hero's Heart Day 2009, and Hero's Heart Day 2010

Quests given
Snuggle-Gram Delivery!
Love is in the Air
Tunnel of Love
Heart-Shaped Box
Heart Attack
Snugvil Thieves
Stakeout, The
Tangled Web
Heart of Darkness
Love Letter
Young Love
Change of Heart

Shops owned
Hero's Heart Shop 2007-08
Hero's Heart Shop 2009 - 2010
Daddy's DC Shop 2009 - 2010

Dialogue

Hero's Heart Day 2007

Talk
Big Daddy: I'm Big Daddy, welcome to the Forest of Infinite Terror! We're trying to get the name changed to The Forest of Lovely Hearts to get more tourism.
Big Daddy: I've been in the business for a long time, and I can tell you... There is a customer born every minute, and every one of them has a broken heart.
Big Daddy: But we're here to help (with terribly over-priced Snuggle-Grams, candies, and flowers)! All those broken hearts need mending.
Big Daddy: That is where you come in. All of these suckers...er...customers need a Snuggle-Gram delivered to their "one true love" in the forest.
Big Daddy: Every Snuggle-Gram that you deliver will earn you a Token of Affection that you can spend here in my shop.
Big Daddy: So, go put on your Special Armor and get out there. Those Snuggle-Grams won't deliver themselves, baby!

Special Armor
Big Daddy: To deliver the Snuggle-Grams you'll need to wear the armor worn by warriors of love everywhere.
Put on the Special Armor!
Equips Snuggle Bear Armor
Remove Armor
Removes Snuggle Bear Armor
Back
Exits Conversation

Select a Quest!
Big Daddy: There are still lots of Snuggle-Grams that need to be delivered. I also meed to recover my missing box of Snuggle-Grams.
(Choose one of the following quests below)

Heal & Potions
Fully heals you and gives you 2 HP and MP Potions

Shop
Big Daddy: Have you gotten enough TOKENS OF AFFECTION to buy a reward? If not then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
Takes you to Hero's Heart Shop 2007 - 2008

Done
Exits Conversation

Snuggle-Gram Delivery!

Big Daddy: Ready to deliver some Snuggle-Grams? Got your Special Armor on?

Love Is In The Air

Big Daddy: An elemental named Blowheart has stolen a large box of Snuggle-Grams. He is tough so wear your normal armor. I need that box back, baby!

Hero's Heart Day 2008

Talk
Big Daddy: I'm Big Daddy, welcome to the Forest of Infinite Terror! We're trying to get the name changed to The Forest of Lovely Hearts to get more tourism.
Big Daddy: I've been in the business for a long time, and I can tell you... There is a customer born every minute, and every one of them has a broken heart.
Big Daddy: But we're here to help (with terribly over-priced Snuggle-Grams, candies, and flowers)! All those broken hearts need mending.
Big Daddy: That is where you come in. All of these suckers...er...customers need a Snuggle-Gram delivered to their "one true love" in the forest.
Big Daddy: Every Snuggle-Gram that you deliver will earn you a Token of Affection that you can spend here in my shop.
Big Daddy: So, go put on your Special Armor and get out there. Those Snuggle-Grams won't deliver themselves, baby!

Special Armor
Big Daddy: To deliver the Snuggle-Grams you'll need to wear the armor worn by warriors of love everywhere.
Remove Armor
Back
Exits Conversation

Select a Quest!
Big Daddy: There are still lots of Snuggle-Grams that need to be delivered. I also meed to recover my missing box of Snuggle-Grams.

Heal & Potions

Shop
Big Daddy: Have you gotten enough TOKENS OF AFFECTION to buy a reward? If not then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
Takes you to Hero's Heart Shop 2007 - 2008

Done
Exits Conversation

Snuggle-Gram Delivery!

Love Is In The Air

Big Daddy: An elemental named Blowheart has stolen a large box of Snuggle-Grams. He is tough so wear your normal armor. I need that box back, baby!

Tunnel of Love

Big Daddy: It looks like the Forest of Infinite Terror has some new residents. Some Sneevils...well, now they're called Snugvils just moved in.
Big Daddy: The think is... they moved in a little close to the cave called the Tunnel of Love. I put something there a long time ago. I need to make sure that it's safe.
Big Daddy: Go to the Tunnel of Love and check to make sure the Snugvils aren't touching my stuff!

Heart-Shaped Box

Big Daddy: WHAT?! I knew that I couldn't trust those guys. I even gave them new outfits, and see what thanks I get?
Big Daddy: I guess you can't except a Snugvil to change his nature... and you know how much they love boxes.
Big Daddy: I'm sure when they saw the giant Heart Shaped Box that was hidden in the cave, they couldn't help themselves...
Big Daddy: I need you to go and get the Heart Shaped Box back from the Snugvils before they open it! I hope we're not to late, baby!

Heart Attack

Big Daddy: They OPENED IT!?!?! This is just not my day! I guess I should tell you what is going on. I owe you that much, baby!
Big Daddy: I haven't always been the suave, dangerously good looking cherub that you see before. A long time a go... I was a normal hero, like you.
Big Daddy: My most dangerous battle was a against a giant named Odium. He existed to fight Love in all of it's forms.
Big Daddy: He was the living embodiment of hatred and selfishness and would fee off of those emotions and destroy Love wherever he found it.
Big Daddy: I was finally able to destroy him, except for his immortal heart. Since it couldn't be destroyed, I made a Hear-Shaped Box to contain it.
Big Daddy: I brought the box here and hid it in the Tunnel of Love. I hoped that surrounding it with love would eventually weaken enough to destroy it.
Big Daddy: Now the Heart of Odium is loose, and only a DragonLord has the power to defeat it! Can you do it, baby?

Big Daddy: I have to warn ya, he's been locked inside my heart shaped box for... a long time. He's very strong and very angry. This won't be easy.

Big Daddy: That's the spirit! Remember... while you're out there you're representing Big Daddy & Co., baby!
Big Daddy: We've gone ahead and recolored your dragon for you on the house! if you don't defeat the Heart of Odium, then love everywhere will die.
Big Daddy: ... and so will our candy sales! Go get him, <Character Name>!

Big Daddy: Great job, baby! The ladies have gone to stuff the Heart of Odium back into the Heart Shapes Box, and return it to the Tunnel of Love.
Big Daddy: I have to make sure that the Snugvil's don't let their box obsession endanger the world again. Thanks for saving Love, <Character Name>
Big Daddy: Now... since you saved Love, there are lots of snuggle grams to deliver! Let's get to it, baby!

Hero's Heart Day 2009

Big Daddy: Happy Hero's Heart Day. It's good to see you again. * sniff sniff* can you smell it, baby? LOVE is in the air!

Talk
Big Daddy: This year there are more broken hearts then ever and they all need mending! These Snuggle-Grams have to be delivered!
Big Daddy: But some people are going out of their way to ruin Hero's Heart Day for the rest of us.
Big Daddy: On top of that, the Snugvils are at it again. They kept intercepting deliveries of boxed candies... and throwing away the candy.
Big Daddy: As a true hero of love I need you to get out there... deliver those Snuggle-Grams and put a stop to these shenanigans.

Back
Exits Conversation

Special Armor
Remove Armor
Back
Exits Conversation

Select a Quest!

Heal & Potions

Shop
Big Daddy: Have you gotten enough TOKENS OF AFFECTION or DRAGON COINS to buy a reward? If not then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
Takes you to Hero's Heart Shop and Daddy's DC Shop

Done
Exits Conversation

Snuggle-Gram Delivery!

Snugvil Thieves

Big Daddy: A group of Snugvils keeps cutting off candy deliveries, tossing out the candy and keeping the boxes. I need you to shut them down, baby!

The Stakeout

Big Daddy: <Character Name,> Big Daddy has a big problem. Something is cutting into my profit!
Big Daddy: Usually around this time of year, the Forest of Infinite Terror is filled with lovers and the broken hearted day and night!
Big Daddy: It's never too late or too early for snuggle-grams... but something has changed this year.
Big Daddy: During the daytime everything is fine but a t night the forest is empty. People have been seen running out of the forest screaming.
Big Daddy: Granted, it IS the Forest of Infinite Terror... but I've really turned this place around!
Big Daddy: I need you to stake the forest out tonight and see what... or who... is scaring off all my customers, baby!

Tangled Web

Big Daddy: Lord Frydae XIII, huh? I should have known. He has never liked what I've done with the Forest of Infinite Terror.
Big Daddy: The property lines between here and his section of Doomwood were never very clear.
Big Daddy: I tried to bring it up at the Amityvale town hall meeting...
Big Daddy: ...but those people never seem to get anything done.
Big Daddy: Friday the 13th is when the powers of the undead are the strongest, but don't sweat it, baby. Big Daddy has a secret weapon.
Big Daddy: Years ago I hid an Ancient Vault Key in the spider cave to the south.
Big Daddy: Be careful of the Giant Spider Widow. She doesn't like intruders... I had the hardest time painting her.
Big Daddy: Ge back here with the Ancient Vault Key before sundown. I don't want to miss another night's worth of sales!

Heart of Darkness

Big Daddy: You got the key! Great job, baby. Not a moment too soon either. The sun is about to set.
Big Daddy: Let's get movin'! I sent Lord Frydae XIII a letter telling him that we were going to stop him and exactly where to find us.
Big Daddy: ...
Big Daddy: ...Don't look at me like that.
Big Daddy: Have a little faith in Big Daddy. Don't be such a baby, baby.
Big Daddy: We will defeat our undead foe with the strongest weapon there is...
Big Daddy: ...LOVE!
Big Daddy: ...I asked you not to look at me like that.

Big Daddy: It looks like we're just in time. The sun had set, you have the key and we're ready to spring our secret weapon.
Big Daddy: Have a little faith in Bid Daddy. Would I let you down, baby?

Big Daddy: You know, Frydae, someday you will meet the love of your life and you will come CRAWLING... BEGGING me to help you...
Big Daddy: ...And I'm such a great guy that I WILL help you. I may be making a gold or two on this setup...
Big Daddy: But i believe in a thing crazy little thing called love.
Big Daddy: It is ok, <Character Name>. He's all talk. Why don't you just open up the vault and we can get this over with.
Big Daddy: Listen to your heart, <Character Name>. Love needs your help to survive the night.

Big Daddy: <Character Name>, You unlocked the vault while you were over there...right?

Big Daddy: Mainly because it has been 200 years, Queen Safiria.
Big Daddy: But also because I wanted you to meet some very special friends of mine.
Big Daddy: This is <Character Name> , the hero of Falconreach... and the vampire is Lord Frydae XIII.
Big Daddy: Good seeing you Saf. See you around, baby.

Big Daddy: I's SO good.
Big Daddy: My guess is that Lord Frydae will be a very busy vampire for the next decades.
Big Daddy: The Forest of Infinite Terror is safe for a while.
Big Daddy: ...and with everything back to normal... there are a lot of Snuggle-Grams that need to be delivered!
Big Daddy: Get on your outfit, <Character Name>. We've got a lot of broken hearts to mend! Let's get to it , baby!
Big Daddy: Happy Hero's Heart Day, <Character Name>!

Hero's Heart Day 2010

Big Daddy: Happy Hero's Heart Day, <Character Name!> It's good to see you again. Groove is the heart, and so is love. So lets get dancing!

Talk
Big Daddy: This year there are more broken hearts then ever and they all need mending! These Snuggle-Grams have to be delivered!
Big Daddy: But some people are going out of their way to ruin Hero's Heart Day for the rest of us.
Big Daddy: On top of that, the Snugvils are at it again. They kept intercepting deliveries of boxed candies... and throwing away the candy.
Big Daddy: As a true hero of love I need you to get out there... deliver those Snuggle-Grams and put a stop to these shenanigans.

Special Armor
Remove Armor
Back
Exits Conversation

Select a Quest!

Heal & Potions

Shop
Big Daddy: Have you gotten enough TOKENS OF AFFECTION or DRAGON COINS to buy a reward? If not then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
Takes you to Hero's Heart Shop and Daddy's DC Shop

Done
Exits Conversation

Love Letter

Big Daddy: <Character Name,> baby, we've got a problem. Hero's Heart Day should be filled with LOVE for ALL the people of Lore.
Big Daddy: From admirers admiring dashing heroes to the youngsters hoping to meet their first crushes. I believe in ALL Love!
Big Daddy: And THAT'S where you come in. I heard there are some disappointed girls close by, so we're setting up a bit of a meeting to help them along.
Big Daddy: You'll need to plant this in Ash's mailbag without him seeing you. Can you do that for Big Daddy? Sure you can!

Young Love

Big Daddy: You look like you're doubting Big Daddy's plan, Miguel.
Big Daddy: You still haven't learned to have faith, baby. With your help, it'll turn out all right!

Big Daddy: And that's what makes Big Daddy sad. You girls deserve hearts and flowers and sparkles just like everyone else.
Big Daddy: Luckily I anticipated something like this.
Big Daddy: We should be having a visitor any minute now...

Big Daddy: Annnny minute now...

Big Daddy: No, I'm serious...
Big Daddy: Didn't see them there, because you were so focused on your task?
Big Daddy: Well, I think you can handle things on your own now Ash. With the letter, I mean, <Character>'s here if you need him.

Change of Heart

Big Daddy: You'd better go get those girls back with Ash, baby. Head through the Forest of Infinite Terror to Lord Frydae's mansion.
Big Daddy: You'll come out of the forest close to it. Don't let Big Daddy- or those girls- down!

Big Daddy: Frydae, Frydae, Frydae. You need to take lessons from Big Daddy.
Big Daddy: I recently wrote a self-help book for Vampire Queens and the losers who need help wooing them. It can be yours for the low, low price of-

Big Daddy: You know who you'll like best!
Big Daddy: Big Daddy endorses your plan, babies! Here's wishing you a Happy Hero's Heart Day!

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/BigDaddypic.jpg[/image]

All added, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 2/19/2010 18:16:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
2/19/2010 22:45:32   
Sasuke Uchiha

spoiler:

Girl: There's just one more thing...
Ash: *Oh boy, oh boy! She's going to kiss me!*
Girl: ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!!!!

*CENSORED*

Girl: Try to kiss ME, will you?
Ash: I... am, SOOooooo sorrrryyyyy. So very sorry...
Girl: ARGH! And where's my freakin' hat anyway...
Girl: I like that hat...
Ash: *twitch*

The Easter Egg in The End?!

It is here:
quote:

Girl: Yet no matter what danger we found, you wanted to help me -- even without knowing who I was
Girl: Thank you
Ash: !!!!!!!!*
Girl: The Necromancer has opened the darkness portal, he will cover the world in darkness. Now, it's my turn to help you, Ash!
Ash: Help me? But you just got back from Death's Realm!

Click on a chest that appears on the top right of the screen on that dialogue.

Spoiler added. Thanks! :D

[SamJJE101]

< Message edited by SamJJE101 -- 2/19/2010 23:35:42 >
DF  Post #: 138
2/22/2010 22:39:05   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

ok here we go again...

Aisha needs two things.... the bolding removed from the locations and the first dialogue needs a title on it!

Akira needs the bolding removed from the location / shop and quest

Aristeerdes needs the line before the dialogue removed as its already one there and dialogue could use some help..too many people talking with too many people's colors!

Here we are... the dialogue

Aristeerdes: They most certainly are not! I saw the other half of the flock, er, the herd scatter in the direction of the barn.

Ash Dragonblade needs more dialogue from his newest quest...

The End?

Ash: We're back...
Ash: Ok...you can wake up now
Ash: Really. You're safe now
Ash: What's wrong? I won the game! You should be awake! I...
Ash: I...I don't know what else I can do...
Ash: Wh--What is that light?
Ash: M...Me?!
Ash: You're awake!!!
Ash: I'm so happy you're back!
Ash: ???
Ash: You remember!
Ash: !!!!!!!!

Ash: *Oh boy, oh boy! She's going to kiss me!*
Ash: I... am, SOOooooo sorrrryyyyy. So very sorry...
Ash: *twitch*

Ash: Help me? But you just got back from Death's Realm!
Ash: You remember what the Necromancer said, too. Only someone with the Sword of Destiny can defeat him and only a knight can wield it
Ash: I might not be able to defeat him...but I should be able to stall him at least
Ash: Wait...
Ash: PRINCESS?!?!
Ash: You...you...your a Princess...from the Plane of Light!?

???: Not so fast
Ash: I realize that you are probably going to just say no, but I felt it would be proper to say it anyway...
Ash: *clears throat*
Ash: Surrender now, villain!
Ash: You're really going to make me get my new armor all dirty?

Ash: Vorpal Light Knight Throw of Destiny!
Ash: *clears throat*
Ash: Do you surrender?
Ash: Seriously, last chance...
Ash: ?
Ash: But my father works on a farm west of Falconreach
Ash: It was worth a try
Ash: This is the part where you tell me the secret origin of Doom Weapons and then unleash your darkness attack on me
Ash: Oh...so then what are you going to do?

Ash: You're going into that portal...
Ash: Where you can never hurt anyone...
Ash: EVER AGAIN!
Ash: ArchKnight final attack...
Ash: Ultimate ArchKnight Light Soul Flare Beam Splatty Boom Technique!!!
Ash: GO!
Ash: Whew. We did it!
Ash: Do you really have to go?
Ash: Oh no! Wait!
Ash: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!
Ash: AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Azza Kadellya doesn't need the colon in the dialogue and the location: doesn't need to be bolded!

B.M. Moglin needs some links...

Falconreach -> Left

Bram needs the word dialogue before the dialogue

Dialogue

Cestis needs some updates on its dialogue too...

Cestis: I hope his end was a noble one! Like staring Death in the face, maybe, or wrestling one of those three-headed dogs roaming around.
Cestis: Ugh. You look like something one would find leftover in a tissue. I would appreciate it if you'd kindly move!
Cestis: Can you help me? I want to go home. I miss my husband. But Death will not listen to my pleas.
Cestis: Then you'll help me?
Cestis: My hero! Did my husband request your help? I never thought I'd be free of this place. Did some benevolent god intervene and decide to send you?
Cestis: And you, you must be some demi-god, no? More powerful than ordinary mortals?
Cestis: You don't act like a hero.

Chance doesn't need the colon in the dialogue and the location: doesn't need to be bolded!

Chiku needs the dialogue for the new location.... and the color I now have to be used throughout the entry!!! Finally the banner is no longer needed as she is in one different area that the Guardian Tower

Bringing Home the Bacon

Chiku: Hello, <<You>>! How can I help you?
Chiku: I know each of those volumes by heart, and there's not a thing in them about element bacon, I'm sorry.
Chiku: From what I can tell, the bacon element is relatively new to this area. I haven't seen any mention of it in the older writings we have.
Chiku: Well, I don't. But I might be able to help you find someone who does. I've heard of someone up on a mountain to the east who might know more.
Chiku: Some hermit, maybe; the traveler I spoke to was a bit dazed and didn't say much more than "...So bright!... So wise!... Blblblblblargle"
Chiku: Oh, and at that point he started blowing bubbles in his oatmeal.
Chiku: Do you have any better places to look for information?
Chiku: Exactly. Good luck!

Cysero needs the Back into the Past quest to be under quests given

Demoosthenes needs the updated dialogue as well..

Demoosthenes: Do these... Infants... belong to you?
Demoosthenes: He most certainly did not.
Demoosthenes: "Seeing" us does not include using me as an object of recreation, if you ask me.
Demoosthenes: ......

Doomkitten, The needs the two dialogue it has...the rest really isn't needed!

???: *mew*
*sniffs the first egg*
*sniffs the second egg*
*sniffs the third egg*
Doomkitten: Mew!

Finally Doormouse needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dr. Voltabolt in the Live and Let Dye it has the full name Doctor Voltabolt it should be like the rest and be just Dr. Voltabolt

Drakath needs the location on 2 lines not 3!

E.gon needs an update in the dialogue...

E.Gon: I totally managed to grab the last pair of Grateful Undead tickets last night!
E.Gon: You know it! And their manager, Go Zur, even gave me free backstage passes!

Edgar, Vayle's Brother needs quit and update...
needs the location to be unbolded!
the colons after the quests and dialogue should be removed
its dialogue not dialogues

dialogue should be..

Brother: VAYLE! I was so worried. What... are those WINGS? What... ??!!
Brother: YOU! Somehow you did this to my little sister! You... stay away from her!
Brother: I SAID STAY AWAY!

Fenrir should have None not the other way! ~Not neccesary

Fiam needs the location to be unbolded and the colon removed from the dialogue!

Fluffy .....confusing how this one was made...it has no dialogue.....no nothing....even in the location its not listed as an NPC.... I dont get it!
^Just leaving it for now.

Freddie needs just one line for the dialogue...

Freddie: Hey, I heard that underpaid test guy finally got done in.

gary the Ice Elf needs bolding on its first dialogue and it should read Dialogue not Dialogues

Ghost needs to be None not the other way! ~Not necessary

Goober needs better dialogue...

Goober: OTAY! *squish* MOOOOOVING CLOSER!
Goober: *Blaaaaarglblblblthppt!*

Harry needs the bolding gone from Location and also the colon after the dialogue needs to be erased!

Hot dogs .....confusing how this one was made...it has no dialogue.....no nothing....even in the location its not listed as an NPC.... I dont get it!
^Just leaving it for now.

Irismancer the faded image link should be unbolded!

Jimmy needs the rare tag on a separate line than the title

Kasuf needs the colons gone from the quests and shops owned!

Nythera Kid needs this....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Kid Vayle needs the colons gone from the quests and shops owned! and its dialogue without the size increase and without the "s"

King Linus needs this.... not with the dialogue before the quests and shops

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Kixi needs the location unbolded! and a new image!

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Kixipic.jpg[/image]

Klaatu needs an image!

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Klaatupic.jpg[/image]

Kneibil needs the dialogue organized... the colons need to be removed from the quests, and shops and the location shouldn't be bolded!

Kniebil: And... *typo: and* the last thing I remember is this huge half man, half bull monster hurtling towards me with an axe!

Konnan needs the colons removed from the quests, shops, and dialogue as well as the location should have the bolded removed!

LHC the second word shop be in lower caps it should be Quests given and Shops owned
~Not necessary

Lon in the none part it shouldn't have the periods! and if you look at the dialogue... it has the unbolded part to Lon's name!

You may not add all of this but some should be ok!

All done, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 2/27/2010 15:50:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
2/28/2010 11:59:24   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Chiku needs a line before the bringing home the bacon quest dialogue because that quest is not available at the tower!

Oslo in the party link it has PArty it should read as Party
Osnero Yaga needs the bolding removed from the Location
Patron needs a picture....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Patronpic.jpg[/image]

Pi Mae's Father needs the rare tag should be on a separate line
Pi Mae's Mom needs the rare tag should be on a separate line
Pikhan needs the location unbolded, not underlined, the quests given shouldn't be in italics and also if you want the Given and Owned should be in small letters!
Poe needs the location unbolded and the dialogue could lose the colon!
Private Billy Club the location link should be unbolded the dialogue needs the < and > removed and also needs a colon!

Puppies... needs the bolding removed from the Location, needs the colon removed from the dialogue, and needs an update to the dialogue....

Puppies 3 and 4: *bark* *bark*
Puppies 5 and 6: *bark* *bark*
Puppies 5 and 6: *yip* *yelp*
Puppies 5 and 6: *yip* *howl*
Puppies 1 and 2: *whimper* *whimper*
Puppies 3 and 4: *whimper* *bark*
Puppies 5 and 6: *whimper* *whimper*

Puppies 3 and 4: *whimper* *whimper*

R. Stiltsken needs the rare tag should be on a separate line
Raging Boar needs the Location unbolded, and the second image should be in a link instead!
Rap Scallion needs a picture....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/RapScallionpic.jpg[/image]

Reens the Falconreach Link needs to be unbolded!
Rhyo needs the location link unbolded and the Location unbolded, and also the colon on the Dialogue should be removed
Roberts needs the Location unbolded, and also the colon on the Dialogue should be removed
Sally has color only on certain dialogue, could it be spread around, the location could be unbolded!
Sandy needs a picture....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Sandypic.jpg[/image]

Scrown Drell needs a picture....
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/ScownDrellpic.jpg[/image]

Sepulchure needs the bolding removed from the image links on the bottom of the page!
Serenity needs the bolding removed from the word Location
Skele Caster needs the colon removed from the Quests given
Skeles needs the colon removed from the Quests given
Snou the monster line about the link to the monster should be after the picture on the bottom of the page!
Squirrel needs the colon on the Dialogue removed
Student could use a new image...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Studentpic.jpg[/image]

Stumpy needs bolding and coloring in his dialogue.... and the spacing is off on this entire entry can you delete extra spaces!

Stumpy: Not really. My bite is much worse than my BARK!

Surly needs the location unbolded and the dialogue needs the colon removed!
Sven needs the bolding on the location link removed!
Tauros needs the periods removed from the Nones!
The Sniffling Blade doesnt need the blade on the name! and also it can use a tag so the Archknight tag would do!
Thesis needs the periods removed from the Nones!
Thyton needs the bolding removed from Location
Tog (CMC) shops owned should have the word None not N/A
Trinki Bell needs None under the quests given
Twilly needs a better picture....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Twillypic.jpg[/image]

Underbed needs the colon removed from the dialogue
Vampire Guardian needs a Heroes Heart Day Banner
Xanta Claus needs a Frostvale banner not special event banner!
XXL-304 needs the rare tag on a separate line from the title and the location should be unbolded!
Yix there's a lot of stuff in a list can we limit this? I don't see any excess.
Yulgar has his name twice as the title, quests given has a big size to it, and so does Dialogue
Zeri has an extra space after the shops owned!
Zule needs this as its only dialogue... and the location to be unbolded!

Zule: You mean for their show at the Mausoleum?!

Necromantress needs a rewrite which now means posts can be deleted!

Here it is.....

Necromantress - Also see ( Vayle, Sabrina)

Location: Pumpkin Pi Bomber, Vampire Tower, The, Necromantress, The, Artix vs. The Undead, Necrpolis: Last Stand

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Pumpkin Pi Bomber

Necromantress: I must say <Class Name>,... I'm surprised that you and your friends defeated my army of Pumpkin golems.
Necromantress: Necromantress! With an... "ess".
Necromantress: Just a girl? Hmpph! I am the high Necromantress of the Shadowscythe.
Necromantress: As all will soon find out, the Darkness is inevitable. When the Darkness comes... the Shadowscythe will rule this world!
Necromantress: Hahahahaha! Said like a true hero. You and your little blue pet there...
Necromantress: Well, it has been nice chatting but I have souls to steal and a new army of undead to...
Necromantress: Excellent timing Jack. You know Jack makes the most excellent Pumpkin Pies. He can make pies as long as he has mana.

Vampire Tower, The

Necromantress: You’ll need my help if you want to get to the castle, hero.
Necromantress: The situation has changed slightly since then. But never mind that, if you want to save Amityvale and your little friend Thursday…
Necromantress: … then you will have to help me.
Necromantress: No, you can’t. The fog won’t let you pass, but if you do as I ask then I will force the fog to let you go safely through to the castle.
Necromantress: A simple favor for a <Class Name> of your power. A number of the werewolves of Doomwood have gotten lost in the fog.
Necromantress: Stupid Creatures that they are, they can’t find their way out. They are attacking any that run across them.
Necromantress: I would just allow them to starve but time is of the essence. Go to the fog exactly where I tell you and destroy one of the miserable beasts.
Necromantress: Return to me when you are finished and I will fulfill my end of our bargain.

Necromantress: Well done hero. I am a Necromantress of my word. You may now pass through the fog. Goodbye <Character Name>… for now.

Necromantress, The

Necromantress: I must say <Class Name>… I’m surprised that you and your friend defeated my army of undead minions.
Necromantress: Necromantress! With an… “ess”.
Necromantress: …This girl’?!?? Hmph! I am the most powerful Necromantress in the entire Necropolis. I aced all my finals.
Necromantress: Yes. Necropolis is home to the largest school of necromancy on the face of Lore, and I was the top student.
Necromantress: Hahahaha! Said like a true hero. You and your little blue pet there….
Necromantress: Well, it has been nice chatting but I have souls to steal and a new army of undead to…
Necromantress: Excellent timing Alpha. hero, I’d like you to met my senior project… the Alpha Abomination! I made him myself!
Necromantress: I must run, heroes, good to see you. Alpha…. take them to school!

Artix vs. The Undead

Necromantress: This time I will finish these heroes.
Necromantress: ...
Necromantress: Edgar? But If I place his spirit in... the risk...
Necromantress: ...
Necromantress: ...Yes Master. It will be done.

Vayle: YOU... YOU ANIMALS!
Vayle: You destroyed my brother! I have kept his spirit safe in his spiritcrystal for YEARS... ever since... that night!
Vayle: I was so close to getting Noxus to teach me to bring him back...
Vayle: but I used his spirit to animate that undead and you DESTROYED HIM and THE SPIRITCRYSTAL!
Vayle: Now his spirit is gone... forever! It's all your fault!

Vayle: NO! YOU LIE! I LOVED my brother Edgar, and YOU destroyed him... I HATE you, Artix. I HATE YOU!!!
Vayle: Noxus was right. I should have destroyed you when I had the chance.
Vayle: I was holding back because of what happened when we were children, but that's over now...
Vayle: I will avenge my brother if it is the last think I do. You will pay... BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY!

Necropolis: Last Stand

Necromantress: Yes, Master Noxus?
Necromantress: The Strangeknight is the living embodiment of my HATRED of Artix and <Character Name>!
Necromantress: I will set my creations on them and get back to producing soldiers for as long as I can.
Necromantress: They will PAY!

Necromantress: Greetings, fools! Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the end of your lives.
Necromantress: Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about the army that we built for Sepulchure.
Necromantress: Once we destroy all of Falconreach's heroes, then we will have plenty of raw.. *ahem* materials... to build a new army even stronger than the last.
Necromantress: I should thank you all for saving us the trip and bringing your bodies straight to Necromancy University!
Necromantress: Through the generous donations of your lives...
Necromantress: ...this school of necromancy will be able to mold a new generation of young corruptible minds!

If you have not completed Artix vs. The Undead
Necromantress: THAT is where you are WRONG, <Character Name>!
Necromantress: The Strangeknight is my newest creation, forged of my own hatred for you!
Necromantress: You have the honor of being its first victims! I promise you, I'll use every last part of your bodies in my next creation!

If you have completed Artix vs. The Undead
Necromantress: It saves me having to hunt you two down like the dogs you are.
Necromantress: SILENCE!!!
Necromantress: You're not worthy to speak his name! You destroyed my brother now I'll destroy you with my Strangeknight.
Necromantress: You have the honor of being its first victims. I promise you, I'll use every last part of your bodies in my next creation.
Necromantress: I built it using all of my hatred for you two, and it will ensure that Noxus' plans continue.
Necromantress: ...Maybe he knows a way to summon my brother's spirit back from the other side. He PROMISED ME he would help me.
Necromantress: All I have to do is destroy you!

[image]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9622/necromanceressdb3.jpg[/image]

quote:

Just a speck of information: The strange diamond behind her is most likely her Phylactery, a "Soul Jar" for Necromancers to store the Souls of their minions in.
Why it has a chunk of it missing, I have no idea why, but this probably has an effect on her Undead.

Thanks to Windy, margus20000 for the dialogue, and Cheddar for the quote. Thanks to Stephen Nix for the rewrite.

Ok to finish all these NPC's I have images for the No Horsing Around quest NPCs!

Cestis
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Cestispic.jpg[/image]

E.Gon
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Egonpic.jpg[/image]

Freddie it has an incorrect image as that was is Charlies which that entry hasn't been made yet!!!
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Freddiepic.jpg[/image]

Goober
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Gooberpic.jpg[/image]

Kneibil
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Kneibilpic.jpg[/image]

Ophelia
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Opheliapic.jpg[/image]

Zule
[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Zulepic.jpg[/image]

Your move!

All done, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/17/2010 16:21:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
3/13/2010 14:24:03   
Valosity

Mysterious Stranger
New image:
URL: http://i40.tinypic.com/oh7di1.jpg

~Valo

Added, thanks! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/17/2010 16:20:39 >
Post #: 141
3/18/2010 14:07:52   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Nicely done Karika I only have a few things to have done and all that NPC will need is a banner for entries that only hold one location!

Raging Boar needs the bold gone from the word Location!
Pi Mae's father and Pi Mae's Mom need instead of a rare tag sorry my bad... a special event banner instead!
Necromantress needs the image to be viewed and not in the coding!

Great Job!

Fixed, sorry about that! ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 3/18/2010 14:32:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
3/19/2010 17:41:14   
Baron Dante

Twilly is missing his dialogue from Falconreach:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5470231

Pre-beating Drakath for the first time:

Twilly: Have you heard of the Priestess, Lady Celestia? She was supposed to meet me here. Could you ask Rolith in Oaklore Keep?

Before doing Robinas Quests:

Twilly: Hiyas! Want to look for the Black Dragon Box? You should ask Robina the Hood, she knows everything about hunting Sneevils!

I'll post more as I get further with it.

After "The Black Dragon Box" (Or as I say, Drakath Round 2):

Twilly: Oh noes, the Black Dragon Box was empty!? Oooh I know! You need to visit the most famous Treasure Hunter in the land!

After Valencia's Quests:

Twilly: 5 eggs? Wowzers! Which one is the real dragon Egg? I know, use the portal and ask Warlic[/] the mage to help!

After Warlic's Quests:

Twilly: Amazing <Char Name>, you have the Dragon Egg! We better put it in a safe place. Hmm... I know a secret cave!

After putting the Egg to the Secret Cave:

Twilly: It is time! It is time! Quick, let's go to the cave where your Dragon egg is!

Finished!

Added, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 3/27/2010 14:24:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
3/27/2010 10:23:34   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

ok Dialogue.....

Serenity needs the link in the dialogues title Critical Failure!

Cysero needs two things.... the critical failure quest needs to have the same color as the other quests! and secondly choose your own quest, blackhole fun, and critical failure quest dialogue should all be together, as well as Mad Haberdasher and Queen of tarts dialogue....in other words there should be no separation!

Alac needs more dialogue....

Critical Failure!

Alac: Oh, <Character Name>! Hello!
Alac: Cysero said we were going to play a game! But …I didn’t expect THIS
Alac: He made it sound good, at any rate. But we’ve been trapped here for hours by these monsters after we each rolled a 1 on our dice!
Alac: But now that YOU have come, <Character Name>, we’re free! Thank you so much!

Alac: Err…Sorry Cysero. I have some very important alchemical… things to do. I’ve, er, gotta re-draw my transmutation circles. Yeah.

Lim needs more dialogue...

Critical Failure!

Lim: Back! Back, I say! In the name of SCIENCE!
Lim: I shouldn’t have rolled that 1! I’ve been ambushed! No, amBOXED!

Lim: This is what comes of meddling in *scoff* magic
Lim: I wouldn’t have been buried if it weren’t for that insane mage and his logic-defying tower!
Lim: It’s statistically not possible for one party to roll so many critical failures!
Lim: I can’t stand being in this illogical place ANY MORE. I have GOT to get out!

Lim: I’ve been neglecting my SCIENCE! So…maybe when the next eclipse of the sun comes around. Maybe

Captain Rolith needs more dialogue....as well as all dialogue should be all Captain Rolith not Rolith!

Critical Failure!

Captain Rolith: <Character Name>! Get me out of here!
Captain Rolith: Can’t sleep, togs will eat me!

ok that should do....enjoy!

All added, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 3/27/2010 14:33:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
4/4/2010 12:41:24   
drDOT

Channiru

Little typo in the last line of text. :p
Typo:

quote:

For now, nothing. Be watchful, though, Miguel. If Vilmor were to escape.... it could mean the destruction of the DragonLord Order.

How it should look:
For now, nothing. Be watchful, though, <Character Name>. If Vilmor were to escape.... it could mean the destruction of the DragonLord Order.

My bad :P Fixed! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 4/6/2010 19:20:42 >
AQW  Post #: 145
4/4/2010 14:00:48   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Aeos needs the colon removed from the dialogue and the bold off the word Location
Aqui needs the colon removed from the dialogue and the bold off the word Location
Agent 58 needs the colon removed from the dialogue
Aqueevil needs the bold off the word Location
Archimoodes needs the bold off the word Location
Balaur needs the extra space after the shops given erased!
Damien needs the extra space deleted after the quests given!
Davy Bones needs the rare tag on its own line and the extra space after the shops given needs to be erased!
Death needs the bold off the word Location and the size gone too!
E.Gon needs the colon removed from the dialogue
Galanoth under quests given there's an extra space it should be erased!
Hotdog needs the rare tag on a separate line and the location has an extra space it should be erased!
Ikea needs the colons removed from the sops and quests
Ingaberg the shops owned has a useless colon
King Linus needs the bold removed from the word Location

Ash needs this.... under the Aria in wonderland saga!

Colorless Saga
Never Say Dye
Dye Another Day
Live and Let Dye

B.M. Moglin needs the bold from the word Location removed and the image is needed allow me....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/BMMoglinpic.jpg[/image]

Professor needs the image changed!

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/Professorpic.jpg[/image]

The following should be unlocked as they really don't need to be locked anymore!

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble
ChickenCow
Doozle
^Not neccessary and done to here.

Arena Guards honestly shouldn't this be scraped.... no dialogue means NO NPC...... or is this allowed
He's kinda like this Old Artix yet we know he has dialogue and he sent you on quests!
~They are still NPCs even if they don't talk. :P

Ok like I said banners!

This is only a test I want to make sure we have Zero mistakes so I'm going to show you one of my posts that I have already edited! Your call!

Better than that I'll show you 2! 2 different scenarios.... 1 is in a quest that is from that location banner and one is the persons inside the town!

Banner possibility #1
Banner possibility #2
~I think they are both alright.
Do you like them both or just 1 in particular or should I just zip it!

All done, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 4/13/2010 19:28:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
4/8/2010 5:04:28   
Baron Dante

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16608052

Needs this dialogue from the front of his (future) shop:

Alac: Yes, I think I've finally found my shop! Now I just need to open it. Soon, very soon...

Note that this text will likely go rare on Friday, but still.

Added, Thanks! ~ILmaster

< Message edited by ILmaster13 -- 4/13/2010 19:35:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
4/15/2010 11:01:05   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok lets get started!

"Yulgar" needs a Falconreach banner
Aelthai needs a Falconreach banner
Aeos needs a Warlic's Zone banner
Airheart needs a Popsprocket banner
Aisha needs a Dragesvard banner
Ando needs a BattleOn banner
Apprentices needs a Valenica's zone banner
Aqueevil needs a Valenica's zone banner
Aquella needs a Locker banner
Aqui needs a Warlic's Zone banner
Archimoodes needs a Valencia's Zone banner and I think its missing a location link! which link?
Arena Guards needs a Falconreach banner
Aristeerdes needs a Valencia's zone banner
Arsinoe needs a Sandsea banner

that's page 1!

Done, Thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 5/16/2010 14:38:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
5/1/2010 9:52:38   
Razmos

Alta now appears permanently in Hunters Paradise in the back room and has new dialogue.

Simply an add/edit job :3

Done by Stephen Nix

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 5/16/2010 6:26:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 149
5/16/2010 6:21:21   
nightslayer321

I think can be good to add the Elysia story in her thread, what do u think?:

quote:

Design Notes 12 May 2010:

Elysia was raised by a pair of DragonLords to respect and revere Dragon-Kin her entire life. Her mother Amara felt that she was destined for great things, and when a Temple Priest visited their town, she asked that Elysia's future be scried.
Using his crystal ball and many mystical mutterings, the Priest glared at a young Elysia from under bushy eyebrows, then turned to his gazing apparatus. He stared deeply into its opalescent swirling mists and, when he was done, looked up with an air of great satisfaction.

"This child's path does not lie in a direction you would wish it to take. She is not destined to be a great DragonLord."

Elysia's mother turned her face into her husband's shoulder and let out a small cry of disappointment.

"No, do not mistake me. She is not destined to be a DragonLord; her destiny is elsewhere. She has the seed within her of Magic, and it will attune itself to Dragons. Properly apprenticed, she will grow to be a great champion for Dragonkind. There is a Priestess I know of. She might be willing to take your daughter on, once she comes of age..."

And so Elysia was apprenticed to Lady Celestia. She is staying with the Priestess in Sunbreeze Grove to learn how to harness her Dragon-Magic ( a magic of a kind different than Nythera's. Elysia's lies in the mystical manipulation of magic in order to aid Dragons. Nythera will one day draw on her half-Dragon nature to use the magic of Dragons directly).
DF  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 6 of 27«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition