Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Quagmire

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Quagmire
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2009 8:08:20   
Jokester

Quagmire

Location: Braddock Steele (Location) -> Braddock Steele -> Mission!
Objective: Defeat 50 Shadowscythe enemies
Requirements: Completion of Braddock's Pet
Release Date: March 27, 2009

Enemies:
  • Crystal Fist
  • Goliath
  • Shadow E3
  • Mobile Shadowbase
  • Floaty
  • Shadowscythe Hound
  • Rifle Master
  • Shadow E1
  • Shadowscythe Spyder
  • Shadow Glider
  • Shadowscythe Widow

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: Listen, I'm sick of sitting around while the Shadowscythe are out there spreading like a disease!
    Braddock Steele: I recently found out the location of a major Shadowscythe communications base.
    Braddock Steele: Those Shadowscythe would never expect us to march right into their space and blow their base to smithereens!
    Braddock Steele: I need a Star Captain, because this mission is 100% Unauthorized!
    Braddock Steele: Our first mission is to land on a Shadowscythe moon and secure our position to strike!
    Braddock Steele: So what are you waiting for? Let's Go!
    Braddock Steele: Alright, <Character>, we've got them right where we want them!
    Braddock Steele: They outnumber us 50 to one here! They'll never expect us to strike!
    Braddock Steele: This is my favorite type of mission... A Suicide Mission. I haven't failed one yet!
    Braddock Steele: Alright, here's the plan... I'll secure drop point A. I want you to secure drop point B.
    Braddock Steele: I want you to beam down to these coordinates... and then start wasting Shadowscythe left and right!
    Braddock Steele: Don't stop until every last one of them is reduced to a pile of burnt steel!
    Braddock Steele: You're on your own, soldier! I will be busy with my own swarm of enemy scumbags!
    Braddock Steele: We can move out when you're ready! Remember... keep cool and Show No Mercy!
    Braddock Steele: You will be using a military grade GPS Navigation system for this mission. Do you need instructions for how to use it?
  • Instructions
      Braddock Steele: The Nav system is extremely easy to use. It will show you the location of enemy and friendly signals.
      Braddock Steele: Simply click where you would like to go on the map and your mecha will walk there on autopilot.
      Braddock Steele: You may return to the repair truck if you need repairs, but we only have enough supplies to heal you 7 times!

After completing:
    Braddock Steele: You did a good job out there, <Character>.
    Braddock Steele: Our Position is secure... for now. Our next move will be a strike against the Communications tower!
    Braddock Steele: The base is huge... We've never encountered anything like it before! It must be at least 50 floors!
    Braddock Steele: We'll make our strike soon! Stand by for further orders!

Braddock Steele: So, <Character>, you're back for more? That's the spirit!
    Braddock Steele: I'll see if I can find more Shadow-scum for you to destroy. How many do you want to fight?

If you choose ten enemies:
    Braddock Steele: Ten Enemies? So, you're just in the mood for a quick skirmish... Alright, so ten it is!

If you choose twenty-five enemies:
    Braddock Steele: Twenty-Five! Alright! I see you're not afraid to fight an uphill battle. That's the spirit!

If you choose fifty enemies:
    Braddock Steele: Hahaha! Fifty! You're my kind of soldier! Nothing is more exhilarating than fighting for your life!

(New Suicidal Mission Coming Soon: Destroy the HUGE, Heavily-Guarded, Shadowscythe Communications Base!)

Rewards Shop:
    None

Note: The number of Shadowscythe you've destroyed saves every 10 Shadowscythe killed.

Thanks to ArchMagus Orodalf for dialogue!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/4/2012 19:51:31 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Quagmire
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition