Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Elven Robot Taisen (Any idea of a better name?) - C&C thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Elven Robot Taisen (Any idea of a better name?) - C&C thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/13/2009 3:45:55   
Argeus the Paladin

A lot of things has happened since the last time I post here in my real life. Right now, my writing is still hanging on the short end, but this is my resolution:

- If I cannot finish this work by the end of this week, consider it in a coma, or worse, since apparently from next week on RL consequences will not allow any of this.
- If I can, this will go to a publisher ASAP. The result wouldn't be quite available soon, but so be it.

Whiel it is still here, please enjoy the next chapter!
DF  Post #: 51
10/13/2009 14:42:19   
deathwalker05

Good chapter, and if it does eventually get published, you can guarantee ill probably get it =)
AQ  Post #: 52
10/13/2009 23:00:30   
Argeus the Paladin

Chapter 24 up. I have, at this point, 3-4 chapters left, and until the end of the week I have Thursday, Friday and Saturday which are the days I can come to school. If everything goes to plan, I will be able to make it. As long as nothing else gets in the way, though.
DF  Post #: 53
10/18/2009 19:31:42   
Argeus the Paladin

There was a schedule slip. As a result, it is only now that I have managed to complete the next-to-last chapter. I still have some time left for the last - hopefully it will be on later today!
DF  Post #: 54
10/18/2009 20:30:36   
deathwalker05

O...theres another chapter....good. I thought you were going to end it like that XD
Good chapters, look forward to the next, etc.
AQ  Post #: 55
10/19/2009 3:30:18   
Argeus the Paladin

Now it ends.

At 28 chapters, a Prologue and a Conclusion.

Keep in mind, though, that part of the later chapters are semi-incomplete. It has closed up, but nowhere near the extent I want it to be.

This will be the last 12000 words that I write this year, I believe. Some of the words I have written had brought me great joys. Others resulted in great sorrows. Altogether, they helped me maintain my hope in a bright future. But it's time to say a farewell to my writing career... for now.

I will return, at least to edit in preparation for publication, but that's about it.

Many thanks to those who had read and supported me througout this year. My deepest apologies I haven't been able to do the same for you for want of time.

Thank you for everything.
DF  Post #: 56
10/19/2009 16:07:55   
deathwalker05

Its been good reading your story, as it was woderfully written. Good luck with your story geting published, and hope you eventually return to the forums, if not nothing else than to tell me where to get the book XD
AQ  Post #: 57
10/19/2009 19:59:08   
hector212121

Will there be a sequel?
DF  Post #: 58
10/19/2009 20:43:06   
Argeus the Paladin

This is just the beginning of a 6-book series. Not going to end here. Not when I've got my blueprints for Dracoframe Unit 00, 01 and 02 ready.
DF  Post #: 59
11/2/2009 5:04:19   
hector212121

Yayz!
DF  Post #: 60
11/22/2009 22:25:35   
Argeus the Paladin

Major update:

This entire work is getting renamed. Knowing that naming it Elven Robot Wars will get me into deep trouble with Banpresto, I've been thinking for a long time what to name this novel with little success. Now I have.

From today, this series and all its sequels will be known as "The Systems Chronicles". The meaning of this name is twofold: both referring to the F/Paladin Systems, the Sigma Dragon Formation System AND the conflict between multiple stereotypical fictional universes.

The first book, however, is so far nameless. I am inclined to call it "The Elven Pilot", which sounded awfully generic.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome with honeyed cheese and butter crackers. If you aren't afraid of sugar, that is.
DF  Post #: 61
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Elven Robot Taisen (Any idea of a better name?) - C&C thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition