1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH GAME THIS OFFER PERTAINS TO - AQW, DF, MQ or AdventureQuest
-BattleOn games Portal
2. The name of the offer you tried, such as "FastWeb - Find Free Scholarships for School", "REMEDYLife", or "NFO - MySurveys"
-Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!
3. The date and time you tried the offer, such as Friday December 19, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.
-Nov 29th 2010 around 11:30 PM
4. The problem you encountered, such as 'offer loops and you didn't get the coins,' 'offer is pending and never updates,' etc
-did the offer and didn't got the coins
5. If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from SuperRewards.
-i contacted them, with pictures as a proof of the payment, i got this:
Thank you for contacting us!
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!".
Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email, INCLUDING the header, for your membership/order within the text box. Your email should include the payment details for your purchase. Please 'X' out any credit card details prior to submitting.
Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:
Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!
Whatever you like, we sell it! Actually, we auction it! the lowest cost per bid of the net, the best items in the world, all there for you! From the camera you wished for last christmas to your dream holiday! Don't pay for it, Bid for it!
Points are awarded when you sign up and make a deposit. NOTE: user MUST make a deposit to claim Points. Offer reports on a 60 minute delay.
i sent them the confirmation email and then they sent me a mail that said: We've Received Your Inquiry
after that i waited 4 hours and got no answer nor points from them.
i hope i get my points, since i actually paid in that offer
the offer was 7140 points
they requested more info about the transaction, i sent them what they requested, got no answer from them, now the status of the offer says "Not Awarded", also, it seems they banned me from SuperRewards offers, what a bunch of scammers*, im not doing offers for points ever again
*im calling SuperRewards scammers, not AE staff
< Message edited by Velizeg -- 12/10/2010 13:44:55 >