Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 19 of 23«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2010 5:56:15   
muchizuki

1. Game: AQW
2. Ooffer: Black Berry Update
3. Date: 3 days after
4. Problem Encountered: I did not receive it and I've been waiting for about 3 days.
5. Yes, I contacted superrewards and they said that i will be awarded and just wait for a minute but I've been waiting for 3 days.

Edited,please don't type in capitalize letters,the mods will read your post and will do something about your problem
~ d4

< Message edited by The Legendary d4 -- 10/24/2010 3:23:33 >
Post #: 451
10/22/2010 23:13:44   
apendix484

There's no method in super rewards so i can't get points using my mobile phone in Philippines.

I need points to be a 2ND Upholder

Edited,please don't type in capitalize letters,the mods will read your post and will do something about your problem
~ d4

< Message edited by The Legendary d4 -- 10/24/2010 3:25:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 452
10/23/2010 21:34:55   
animator_yasha

I have an error encountered on Super Reward.
I was trying to buy points to my Master Account through cellphone SMS or pay by mobile.
but I can not click the icon on the super reward system. It says that there is errror on page.

what happen? pls. help me on it.

animator_yasha

Post #: 453
11/9/2010 0:16:47   
band 4
Banned

The AExtras never work for me no matter how many times i complete them, ive doen about 5000 points worth of surveys on my brothers and my accs, doing exactly the requirenments, and still no points, i am getting fed up with spending hours of time doing the surveys and still nothing, can you plz give me the points on all the offers ive completed, and my brothers to.And also is there another way to get free battleonpoints

Band 4
Post #: 454
11/10/2010 21:57:49   
EaEaEa

Yes I have did about 3 surveys and I didnt get any acs, Then I tried again still didnt work please fix the bug.
Post #: 455
11/12/2010 21:32:33   
Swordsmen112

1st i did exactly what the offer says it's for mobile
2nd i didnt get my ac's
3rd i contacted them that i did do all what the offer says to do
4th i still didnt get my ac coins
Post #: 456
11/13/2010 8:07:17   
teetawat2540za

1 AdventureQuest Worlds
2 10 November 2010
3 Top Up SuperRewards 84 U.S. 574 Point 2 times.
4 Ee, if not top up the tab does not refill.
5 No.
I have asked for my money I added offline.
Post #: 457
11/14/2010 4:45:10   
Askardi

1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH GAME THIS OFFER PERTAINS TO - AQW, DF, MQ or AdventureQuest
A: Battleon Game Portal, for Battleon Points.

2. The name of the offer you tried, such as "FastWeb - Find Free Scholarships for School", "REMEDYLife", or "NFO - MySurveys"
A: All the "What <insert title> are you?" quizzes, specifically ... Which Dexter Character are you?, Which high school stereotype are you?, Which Simpsons character are you?, What World of Warcraft class are you?, Which SpongeBob Character are you?

3. The date and time you tried the offer, such as Friday December 19, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.
A: Starting from Dexter to World of Warcraft quiz offers (not including Spongebob)--
11/13/10 7:27am (dexter)
11/13/10 7:18am (high school sterotype)
11/13/10 7:10am (simpsons)
11/13/10 7:03am (world of warcraft)

4. The problem you encountered, such as 'offer loops and you didn't get the coins,' 'offer is pending and never updates,' etc
A: This quiz host is known to not reward initially, even upon confirmation or reaching the final page. I have to report a problem every single time before my points are awarded--It's only on this specific quiz host too, every other offer I complete awards correctly. It has done this for every single one of their offers I have completed.

5. If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from SuperRewards.
A: Prior to the four I just listed, they have responded in under a day and have rewarded my points every time. This time I'm still waiting for even a response, there has been no reply and I do not have my coins. Even though I have saved image proof on my computer as well as confirmation emails in my inbox
"You have recently reported this offer. We have already created a support ticket for it. Please be sure to respond to the email you recieved when you last reported this offer."
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 458
11/14/2010 13:40:25   
Knifemaster

HELP. I Dont see ANYTHING in my offer list
I tried 2 computers
but still nothing? how can i fix this
help
Post #: 459
11/18/2010 7:27:31   
ad_sulit

DF
I want to have dragon coins
on nov.20,2010 12:00 Pm
didnt got any dragon coin from the bollhony
Post #: 460
11/24/2010 8:45:46   
beck02

hmmmm about an offer i made i got proofs on my mail in yahoo
ok
the offfer said make an account do a survey
then 15 minutes 255 ac
i did what it said
2 days nothing
and the offer on my offer status has gone missing and i cant reply my
answer on the message super rewards said
mind helping me here?!
Post #: 461
11/30/2010 18:53:04   
Velizeg

1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH GAME THIS OFFER PERTAINS TO - AQW, DF, MQ or AdventureQuest
-BattleOn games Portal

2. The name of the offer you tried, such as "FastWeb - Find Free Scholarships for School", "REMEDYLife", or "NFO - MySurveys"
-Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!

3. The date and time you tried the offer, such as Friday December 19, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.
-Nov 29th 2010 around 11:30 PM

4. The problem you encountered, such as 'offer loops and you didn't get the coins,' 'offer is pending and never updates,' etc
-did the offer and didn't got the coins

5. If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from SuperRewards.
-i contacted them, with pictures as a proof of the payment, i got this:
Thank you for contacting us!
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email, INCLUDING the header, for your membership/order within the text box. Your email should include the payment details for your purchase. Please 'X' out any credit card details prior to submitting.

Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:

Win iPhone 4 at our penny auctions and much more!

Whatever you like, we sell it! Actually, we auction it! the lowest cost per bid of the net, the best items in the world, all there for you! From the camera you wished for last christmas to your dream holiday! Don't pay for it, Bid for it!

Offer Requirements:
Points are awarded when you sign up and make a deposit. NOTE: user MUST make a deposit to claim Points. Offer reports on a 60 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards

i sent them the confirmation email and then they sent me a mail that said: We've Received Your Inquiry

after that i waited 4 hours and got no answer nor points from them.

i hope i get my points, since i actually paid in that offer
the offer was 7140 points
-----------------------
update:
they requested more info about the transaction, i sent them what they requested, got no answer from them, now the status of the offer says "Not Awarded", also, it seems they banned me from SuperRewards offers, what a bunch of scammers*, im not doing offers for points ever again

*im calling SuperRewards scammers, not AE staff

< Message edited by Velizeg -- 12/10/2010 13:44:55 >
DF  Post #: 462
11/30/2010 23:56:30   
WillyX1

when i go on super rewards on df it dosent work plz help me!

Please use only up to 3 smilies per post. Also, this is to list the offers you are having trouble with, if you've got a question about why you aren't able to use them, use the discussion thread. ~Trog

< Message edited by Trog -- 12/22/2010 15:16:16 >

~Dr.HJ
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
12/18/2010 0:48:33   
oblivion_godofhell

yea and how do u log out of this new AExtras system cuz i logged in with one account and now cant log out so i can use another so how do i fix this cuz its ticking me off

Dark_Dracoa
Post #: 464
12/22/2010 1:12:51   
waly1000

Why wont the surveys work I do surveys and wait for (i dunno about 8 days) and it never rewards me.
An example is the "Feel like a good laugh? Get the free ArcaMax daily jokes newsletter." i have completed this about 3 times and it never happens.

Thankyou for your time
AQW  Post #: 465
12/30/2010 3:02:32   
Erzza Scarlet

i did (phone) "Download Gratis Java Game" 68 AdventureCoins offer reports delay 15 minutes..... stilll waiting since 5 days ago
why can't i get any AC's? i tried it 3 times... also happened with others
Post #: 466
12/30/2010 13:13:00   
Lazz

1. Game: Adventurequest worlds
2. Get the free Games Toolbar now and receive AdventureCoins
Play more Games & Stay connected with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Skype. Listen to the radio, play free games, and more!
No purchase required to receive 66 AdventureCoins
AdventureCoins will be awarded upon the user downloading and installing the toolbar. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.
3. Thursday 30th december Around 8PM local time.
4. It's been at least 30 minutes and I still haven't gotten the ACs after installing the toolbar.
I still have the toolbar installed.
5. Haven't contacted. Contacting in this kind of things rarely works. I have experienced this when I contacted AE about a year ago about my account that was scammed from me.
AQW  Post #: 467
12/31/2010 14:25:11   
Old Ted

The offers on the SuperRewards screen won't show up even though I refreshed the page many times. Why does it do that?
Post #: 468
1/6/2011 19:05:37   
adventchurro

1. AQWorlds
2. Fish Craze - play Now (Gamevance)
3. Jan. 6th 2011 at around 10:00 PM
4. I downloaded gamevance but did not receive the 370 AdventureCoins. The worst part is that they didn't send me an email of any kind to prove that I did install it.

5. (I did tell them that Gamevance didn't send me an email.)
Thank you for contacting us!
The advertiser has not yet confirmed the completion of "Fish Craze---play Now".

Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email (INCLUDING the header) for your participation within the text box.

Please review the offer requirements to see if you missed a step:

Fish Craze---play Now

Swim around the ocean floor hunting for food. Score points for eating fish. Remember, avoid the jellyfish!

Offer Requirements:
AdventureCoins awarded when you download and install the game. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

Thank you,
Super Rewards
DF MQ  Post #: 469
1/29/2011 17:32:04   
Nightshadow of Kesan

aq administrators i completed a survey and they sent me an email which said that i gained 128 acs but when i logged in, there was no difference in the amount of acs i have. i reported my problem but it still didnt change the amount of acs i have. now i cant even see the offers that they give when you log in for aextras. please help
Post #: 470
1/29/2011 18:50:08   
seba

1 game: aqworlds
2 name: seba amigo website: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=seba%20amigo
3 instantly please
4 i did the surveys and i didnt get any ac's for them and i did em until i couldnt do em anymore
5 10000 or 4000

please!!!

Post #: 471
1/29/2011 19:46:33   
seba

please!
1 aqworlds
2 nfo-free survey
3 january 30/01/2011
4 advertisment:do survey and u will get 5000 or 3000 Ac
5 I haven't contacted SuperRewards.

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=seba%20amigo
is my acount
Post #: 472
1/29/2011 19:48:29   
seba

please!
1 aqworlds
2 nfo-free survey
3 january 30/01/2011
4 advertisment:do survey and u will get 5000 or 3000 Ac
5 I haven't contacted SuperRewards.

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=seba%20amigo
is my acount
Post #: 473
1/30/2011 17:30:51   
seba

1 AQW
2 free
3 just 2 minutes
4 free
5 2109 Adventure cions please or 1000

my acount http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=seba%20amigo

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN 2 MINUTES
Post #: 474
2/2/2011 14:15:14   
gabriellsl

hi good afternoon I'm the player Gabriel Lenin, had a problem in the game world adventure quest, I went in and made an offer aeXtra and gave it the offer gave error and therefore resorted to can you help me? acs send their thanks for your attention! Here are the pictures
http://img204.imageshack.us/g/offerisfail.png/
Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 19 of 23«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition