Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 23 of 23«<1920212223
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2013 6:45:56   
maya21001

Matomy
odin quest (shall be completed once finshed registration.)
May 21 2013
(15 min delay)

i waited 15 mins and i refreshed the page then nothing happened

AQW name is Mimiko21001

< Message edited by maya21001 -- 5/21/2013 6:46:34 >
Post #: 551
8/31/2013 20:46:15   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I believe Artix entertainment, and super rewards will find the following very interesting.

There is an advertisement that is listed as a free offer.

The catch about the ad however is of a contradictory claim.

A claim in which the ad says "No purchase required for points"
Yet just exactly directly below that claim are the words "Purchase required in order to receive points"

And it gets even better, for i have the photographical proof to back up this claim.

And here is said photographical proof

So you can clearly see why i felt it was necessary to report this. Since this kind of claim not only contradict's itself, but it is able to confuse consumers as to what the correct claim should be.
AQW Epic  Post #: 552
11/3/2013 11:12:15   
rcrkar3

Portal.Battleon.com

Download Online weather and Free Mahjong games (286 points each)

Saturday November 2nd 2013 10:30pm

I wasn't awarded my coins despite showing proof of download with images showing the programs on my control panel. I wasn't given a confirmation email, since they never come with these type of offers.

They sent me a reply detailing multiple reasons why I might not be awarded the points. Even though I clearly showed proof.

My battleon name is rcrkar3 also, could I please have my points. Thanks

< Message edited by rcrkar3 -- 11/3/2013 19:02:51 >
Post #: 553
12/4/2013 18:23:12   
Xarly

I wanna give warning to anyone deciding to download any of their stuff: It's full of malware

I've done a lot of these offers today. Out of about 30 only 3 actually bothered to pay me.

The majority of these offers are fraudulent. They are almost all shady.
DF AQW  Post #: 554
12/20/2014 4:45:23   
Sacriven

I have problem when accessing AExtras web page. The page keeps loading and after a while, it'll turn into a blank white screen. It stucks when "transferring data from google-analyticsblablabla" as shown in Firefox's status bar.
AQW  Post #: 555
12/29/2014 18:54:27   
Jinnsanefka

1. AQW
2. I tried 2 of them: I'm not sure about the offer names but one of them was "Play Free Earn Real Bitcoin!" and other one was a survey.
3. 1st one: Friday Dec 19th 2014 ; 2nd: Monday Dec 29th 2014 ~23:40
4. Basically the offer is pending and i'm not getting acs although i completed it. ----> http://i57.tinypic.com/2dj7sg.png [picture of what basically SuperRewards web shows.]
5. I haven't contacted them.

P.S Not sure which web to use to provide picture so here's another link ----> http://i.imgur.com/YqYRlnw.png
Post #: 556
1/3/2015 18:36:22   
Dialtastic

1. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIST WHICH TYPE OF OFFER THIS PERTAINS TO - AQW or Portal.Battleon.com
2. The name of the offer you tried, such as "FastWeb - Find Free Scholarships for School", "REMEDYLife", or "NFO - MySurveys"
3. The date and time you tried the offer, such as Friday December 19, 2008 at 2:36 p.m.
4. The problem you encountered, such as 'offer loops and you didn't get the coins,' 'offer is pending and never updates,' etc
5. If you contacted SuperRewards, and what response you received from SuperRewards.

1. This offer pertains to AQW.
2. I tried the "Panda Research" offer, where what it wanted was for you to sign up and then confirm the email given.
3. I tried this last night later than about 10PM, but havenot received any coins. Last night meaning January 2nd, 2015.
4. The offer simply did not go through. I sent in an offer inquiry on Superrewards, but although it says it was received I have not gotten any word back. I provided screenshots of the verification email and the screen that I got after clicking through but have not received a response.
5. Yes, I have sent in an offer inquiry. I have received an email stating that they have received it and that someone will review it as soon as possible, but have not gotten word back since. This was about 4 hours ago. My AQW username is Shadestar.

< Message edited by Dialtastic -- 1/5/2015 18:07:44 >
AQW  Post #: 557
6/2/2015 13:54:11   
spree_slayer

i want to know how closely the offers are choosen, i rarely find a legit offer that actually works and several are known viruses (for example: videostripe on aqw superrewards)

this is extremely annoying as i cant afford to purchase ACs

also,
1. aqw
2. videostripe
3. pre-AQW experience and recent confirmation
4. it's still a virus, confirmed that it hasn't changed with an spare pc i have at home (also got no ACs despite it being installed for the full trial to see full effect of virus)
5. this one was at superrewards last time as well, considering the treatment i got then i'd rather just not bother
Post #: 558
12/8/2016 13:07:30   
vel4evo

Hi all , i have problem that i complete a supersonicads's offert called MeshBean , i complete all instructions and i don't get the reward from 76 adventure coins. address www.supersonicads.com. I waiting a 15 min twice and nothing ... please fix it or something that can work and i can get my Adventure Coins. Hope u can understand my English
Post #: 559
8/24/2018 2:08:31   
fedaso

Quiz - Spelling Bee
Easy English Spelling Bee!
Spell the words correctly to earn adventure coins
No purchase required to receive 52 adventure coins
Adventure coins within 1 hour

52 adventure coins

Offer is for AQW August 24, 2018. Problem is that they want you to allow notifications for 2 websites and the last one is for you to download a videoplayer/application. There are no quiz bee anywhere i look in there.The offer "Spot the difference (Free, no download) is the same with this showing the same content.

Hope I can get the 52 adventure coins or you can remove them from the list. BTW Super rewards seem to blocked my IP address when I tried to click the "help" button though I don't know why.

< Message edited by fedaso -- 8/24/2018 2:10:22 >

ALL HAIL THE LEGION! ALL HAIL DAGE THE EVIL!
Proud Dage Legionnaire.
IGN: Fedaso
http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=fedaso
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 560
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 21 22 [23]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 23 of 23«<1920212223
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition