Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pirates vs. Ninjas: Round Two

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Pirates vs. Ninjas: Round Two
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2009 5:40:40   
Koree
Legendary AK!!!

Pirates vs. Ninjas!
Hai-Yarr!

Round one: Pirates vs. Ninjas

You can skip the cutscene at any time.

«Scene: Ninjutsu Temple»

Elizabeth: <<You>>, Captain Rhubarb's fleet has been offering protection to the peasants of our lands...
Elizabeth: Needless to say, this is bad for business! No longer are many of them willing to pay US, the Ninja, for protection.
Elizabeth: We must have no competition for the protection business! We must drive the pirates away from here, or see them all to the bottom of the harbor!!
Elizabeth: This is urgent, and couldn't come at a worse time. I just received a response to our "offer" from one of the villagers. It seems his family is a long line of ninja...
Elizabeth: He has some secret techniques he is offering in exchange for protection for his friends. We have to get him out of there before the peglegs get in there and take him hostage!
  • War!

«Scene: Red Betty»

Captain Rhubarb: Ahoy, <<You>>! We be at odds with the Ninjas once again, me hearty.
    Captain Rhubarb: Yarr, as capitalists of the high seas, we pirates believe in making an honest gold piece in an honest way... unless honesty doesn't fit the opportunity.
    Captain Rhubarb: Alas, here it does, since we get paid for protecting villagers from monsters. But the Ninjas want to own a monopoly on protection, an' we can't allow that!
    Captain Rhubarb: But the opportunity gets even juicier, matey. There be a man in the village whose father's father's father served on me own da's da's da's crew.
    Captain Rhubarb: If we can get him outta there before the filthy sneaks take over the town and find him out, he says he'll reenlist on the Red Betty... and he's got a few new moves to show us, too!
  • War!

A short clip showing the Pirates fighting the Ninjas is played.

War!

War Camp

Pirates vs Ninja
    The Pirates, under Captain Rhubarb's leadership, have begun offering protection to villagers along the coast near Mount Daijin. The Ninjas are angered by this blatant disregard for the monopoly they had on the area. Both sides, fearing for the loss of many millions of gold pieces, have decided to go to battle over the rights to "peasant protection" in this corner of Lore!
  • Back to Town
  • To Battle!

Guardians can click on the potion bag to refill their potions if they have less than 5 potions on hand.

Twilly: Oh no's!! Things don't look good! Ninjas and Pirates should never fight!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies:
    Captain Rhubarb is the owner of the fastest ship on the seas and the trainer of Pirates!
    Elizabeth is far deadlier than her name implies, as well as being the Ninja trainer!
    The Red Betty is one of the fastest ships around!

To Battle!

• Train as a Ninja
  • Train as a Pirate

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Captain Rhubarb
  • Elizabeth
  • By yourself

Regardless of choice, the following screen is displayed:

Screen

Regardless of choice

2 BATTLES
    Optional Full Heal
    2 BATTLES

«After 100% of the Pirates were defeated...»

Captain Rhubarb: <<You>>, what are ye looking at??
    <<You>>: Captain, is it smart for you to be standing with your back to a NINJA like that?
    Elizabeth: No, <<You>>, it is not very smart-- but I'm not concerned so much with stabbing him in the back right now--
    <<You>>: Why's that??
    Captain Rhubarb: We've bigger fish to be fryin'. Look fer yerself, matey!!

A short clip showing Sand Golems attacking Ninja and Pirate property is shown.

Elizabeth: It appears that our battling has stirred up some sand golems!
    Captain Rhubarb: Aye-- and now MY ships and YOUR villages are suffering for it!
    <<You>>: Let's join forces so we can stop these monsters!
    Elizabeth: .........................
    Captain Rhubarb: .........................
    Elizabeth: I reserve the right to backstab AFTER we defeat this new foe.
    Captain Rhubarb: Shiver me timbers, but ye are a cold one! Ye'd better be sure to cut yer hair, lest I use it to tie ye up in me brig!!
    <<You>>: Okay, enough verbal sparring-- Let's beat some sand golems!

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Captain Rhubarb
  • Elizabeth
  • By yourself

Regardless of choice

1 BATTLE: Sand Golem
    Optional Full Heal
    1 BATTLE: Sand Golem
    Optional Full Heal
    2 BATTLES: Sand Golem
    Optional Full Heal
    1 BATTLE: Dune Golem

Captain Rhubarb: Nice work, <<You>>!
    Elizabeth: Now that the sand golems have been washed away by the tides... it's time for you to leave, one-eye.
    Captain Rhubarb: Some of the sand must've gone in me ears and coated me brain, lass. How d'ye figure it's YOUR village?
    Elizabeth: Simple. While we were fighting the sand golems, my clan struck from the shadows and finished driving the rest of your crew back to your boat... and out of MY town.
    Captain Rhubarb: ... Yarr. So be it. But this won't be the last time the Red Betty's sails cross this horizon, wench.
    Elizabeth: We'll be waiting. I'll personally give you a hook and a peg-leg to go with that eyepatch. But for now, I have other people to talk to...

• Hiiii-ya!

Pirates vs. Ninjas '09

Weapons
  • Shiver Sai
  • Scare Sai
  • Fright Sai
  • Terror Sai

Spells
  • Sandblast
  • Sandstorm
  • Sandnado
  • Sandicane

Thanks to ArchMagus Orodalf. Rarity from ArchMagus Baron.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 5:18:24 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Pirates vs. Ninjas: Round Two
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition