Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Garden of Good and Ebil

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Garden of Good and Ebil
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2009 18:32:12   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Garden of Good and Ebil

Other names: A Titanic Task, The End Part 1

Location: That A'Way! -> Valencia -> Quests -> Bacon Origin -> More -> A Titanic Task
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Triple Threat?
Release Date: May 1st, 2009

Objective: Someone has chicalf-napped chickencow eggs, and Zeuster wants you to bring them back! If you're lucky, you won't need an atlas to find your way to the eggs.
Objective completed: With what you had to face to get into this garden, it's a good thing you got there well before midnight! Who knows what would be prowling then?!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(3) Minx Fairy
(6) Pancival
(5) Sylph Drake
(3) Wisp
(1) Medewwsa (1) - Titan Boss (DA Required) / (1) Medewwsa (2) - Titan Boss (No DA Required)

NPCs
Zeuster

Rewards
Sparklepony
Medewwsa's Head
My Little Pegasus

Dialogue
Valencia: <Character>! Zeuster wants to see you right away!
Valencia: He says it's an emergency, and if you can help him now, it will more than make up for your last attempt.
Valencia: You should head up Mount Beeflympus as soon as you can.

• Quest
  • Back

Zeuster: There you are, <Character>! We have a serious problem!
    <Character>: We do?
    Zeuster: Yes! One of my supplicants has brought word that there are chickencow eggs outside our nurseries!
    Zeuster: He heard they were being locked away in some walled enclosure guarded by a hideous monster!
    Zeuster: My attendants are frantic, and the common chickencows are running around as if their heads were cut off!
    <Character>: Okaaaay.
    Zeuster: Someone is thieving our chickens before they've even hatched! What kind of person would do something like that?!
    Zeuster: If you could find out who is behind this and return our unhatched young, I would not be the only one indebted to you.
    <Character>: For you, Zeuster, anything. *mutter* If this doesn't convince him I'm worthy, nothing will.
    <Character>: Chicalves are far too adorable to let anything happen to them. I would be happy to help.

Once you've reached Medewwsa:

<Character> (thinking): !!!

• Find entrance and sneak in - (Stat roll option)
  • TITAN BATTLE! To Battle! - (All Players)
  • TITAN BATTLE! To Battle! - (DragonLord Only)
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

(Stat roll option)
    <Character>: *whisper* Now if I can just sneak past it. And find a hidden entrance. Should be simple, right?

*Roll 50+ to successfully sneak past Medewwsa (INT gives bonus to the roll)*

If successful roll:
    <Character>: I see a small gate behind those mysteriously sparkling bushes! Now to just... edge past that thing and hope it doesn't see me...
  • Sneak in!

If unsuccessful roll:
    <Character>: I don't see any way past that thing! Hmm, I think I'll retreat and do some scouting, then come back and try later.
  • Try Again Later (Sends you back to the starting point of the quest)

(Complete the quest to enter the Garden. Whoever built this must have a green thumb!)
  • Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest contains Faerie Dust formerly required for Mogloween (Chapter 4):
    spoiler:

Faerie Dust: Entrance -> Up Right -> 2 Right -> Up Left

Thanks to
  • Scakk for My Little Pegasus reward information.
  • Sasuke Uchiha for Titan tag.
  • Highlord Sendai, Jay, and Slayer Zach for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 9/10/2022 0:47:40 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Garden of Good and Ebil
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition