Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 42 - Dolphins!? Don't panic. (Clyde)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 42 - Dolphins!? Don't panic. (Clyde)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2009 15:48:53   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Dolphins!? Don't panic.
Reported by: Clyde

While taking a break from the usual, and by "usual" I mean searching and reporting on blatant Moglin abuse, I took the time to study the wide and beautiful oceans of Lore. The clouds reflected a mangerie of colors, starting with a smooth tangerine pink and ending in a deep violet overhead before falling onto the sunset. Ocean waves rushed against the shore; rocks created the almost perfect ambiance to the perfect afternoon.

It was then that I noticed it. There was something missing from this so called "perfect" scene. Something that made everything else almost meaningless, like the last piece to the perfect puzzle. It was like the answer to the universe was here, then not here.

It wasn't gold, nor was it fame and fortune. But, what else was there?

Love? No, of course not!

Happiness? What are you, a philospher?

What was missing from this scene was the Delphinus artiximus. In other words, where are the dolphins? You do know what a dolphin is right? Those creatures from the sea with the fins and the squeak that sounds like a broken radar? The reason why you probably don't recognize the dolphin is that Lore's education system is a bit, well... nonexistant to be honest. And the archives show nothing, no spoken legend, no cave paintings. Nothing.

So, why aren't the most intelligent creatures in the world (maybe Universe, but don't quote me) on Lore? There isn't even a dolphin pet! Though there is an armor, the Daulfin Rider to be exact in Robina's shop, it is basically a floating slave to the native Loreians. Sure Lore's oceans are large and we have yet to even discover the land let alone the waters that keep it alive.

Aquiella, local Battleonian, water-elf, and lover of the ocean and it's creatures had this to say: "The ocean is a beautiful place and it should be respected. It is not a place for some fisherman's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A majestic and intelligent dolphin would be a grand addition to this big blue mystery."

Now Captain Rhubarb, well known Pirate, and "King" of the Sea responded: "Ribarg! Why do we need more little fishies? They get in the way of me vessel. How can she blast through the sea when there be large fish in the way?"

Well that was rough abridging of the everlasting description of their love and hate of the sea and it's creatures. Either way. it should put in some input on what you believe should be done. Demand more Dolphins and name each of them Douglas Adams, or no dolphins? I think the answer is obvious.

Don't panic and thanks for all the fish!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/5/2009 12:09:39   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

By "Moglin abuse," I'm going to assume you mean researching the blatant abuses by Moglins. I commend you most heartily for that. I rather like the idea of naming all of the solutions Douglas Adams, as well. But gold is the answer to everything! As was said in the Sgt. Peppers movie, "We hate love, we hate peace, we love money!" The royal "we," of course.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 42 - Dolphins!? Don't panic. (Clyde)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition