Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 31«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2009 14:18:56   
Vampire and Human

I completed an offer, followed all the requirements, everything, still no AC's :(. I sent in a message saying I didn't get rewarded, and I even sent them a screenshot showing the activation eMail. It's really aggravating me, since it made me go through half an hour of boring useless adverts and spam just to finish, and now I got nothing! What do I need to do? This is just plain unfair...

http://photoshack.com/albums/userpics/19174/PROOF%21.jpg

< Message edited by Vampire and Human -- 9/13/2009 14:36:59 >
AQ  Post #: 226
9/14/2009 13:54:15   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

The best thing that you could do as far as I can see is wait for a response; if you wait a reasonable amount of time and do not receive such, post in the appropriate "Problem Offers" thread.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 227
9/14/2009 19:41:10   
Clawful Flames

Can I make a suggestion?

Add MQ, DF, WF, AQ, and AQW.

< Message edited by Clawful Flames -- 9/23/2009 1:45:10 >
MQ  Post #: 228
9/15/2009 13:51:31   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

...DF, AQ, MQ and AQW already have offers available. I don't know if WF has them yet, but it seems a bit early to add them in as yet.

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 9/15/2009 14:03:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 229
9/15/2009 13:59:07   
Apocalyptic Silence

Cow Face, you can access your WF characters by signing in on the AQ account on the AExtras page. They share the same list.
Post #: 230
9/15/2009 14:03:42   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Ah, thank you very much for that explanation. With the information provided by Valane, that means that all the games which Clawful suggested adding... do have offers.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 231
9/16/2009 18:56:16   
Raven Star

Re: AE Extras: Need like a star rating as to reliability ... and delete those that are no longer working. Mosy annoying when you spend time going through all the rigmarole just to find out you did not receive any ACs.

quote:

[Moderator] Cow Face

The best thing that you could do as far as I can see is wait for a response; if you wait a reasonable amount of time and do not receive such, post in the appropriate "Problem Offers" thread.

Alot of players are not registered on the forums so perhaps a drop down box on AE Extras page itself where players can leave a comment RE: Offer.

< Message edited by Raven Star -- 9/16/2009 18:59:58 >
AQW  Post #: 232
9/18/2009 6:22:48   
Powo

What should I do?I still could not access paybuy partner for aqw.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 233
9/19/2009 0:09:33   
S3phiroth

@powo on the Aextras page after u log in and evrything at the bottom of the scroll with the info about AExtras there should be an option to interchange between superrewards and paybuypal or wat eva its called hope that helps

also does any1 know if the superrewards cellphone offers charge u a monthly payment for activating a PIN? i already know the paybuypal ones do i just wanna know if the superrewards ones do as well
DF  Post #: 234
9/19/2009 7:42:30   
Earendl

Since most of the offers at my area require me to subscribe to some mobile company that offers monthly ringtones, I have a question.

How fast I can cancel my subscription? Do I have to wait for the next phonebill, or can I cancel my subscription as soon as I get rewarded? Or are these the type of things that I simply can not unsubscribe?

I don't know. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but most of this stuff looks like something that I wouldn't touch with a ten-feet-pole even if it was my only chance of surviving...
AQ AQW  Post #: 235
9/19/2009 10:02:46   
Powo

I saw an error message but thanks .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 236
9/19/2009 15:09:49   
Sir Gae

i dont have any offers on my super rewards page to

and where the hell(srry) is the urinating problems on the pay buy partner one I CAN'T FIND IT

oh and i have an error messaage on pay buy partner I WANT THE NAVAL COMMANDER

i cant get ac's none of the systems work

< Message edited by Sir Gae -- 9/19/2009 15:13:41 >
Post #: 237
9/19/2009 22:36:09   
Crowned Sorcerer

*sigh* no free offers for me in both super rewards and Pay buy partner.
Post #: 238
9/20/2009 0:26:08   
Absol262

gah...i completely agree with...slayerkid. aextras=blargh. id rather pay 20.00 for 5000 acs than 500.00 on antivirus software to fix my computer after the home shopping network download made a big sign on my desktop saying ALL YOUR COMPUTER ARE BELONG TO US. (no, that didnt happen that would be funny if there was a virus that made memes appear everywhere. LOL.)

Post #: 239
9/20/2009 11:17:34   
dunner87

Not sure where else to put this, so I'll put it here.

While I find the extremely few number of offers that actually work very frustrating, I have another, even more frustrating problem. Out of a total of 5 offers, worth 1880 Z-Tokens total, that PayBuyPartner shows as having been successfully completed (they are all under the Offers I Completed tab on My Account), only ONE (worth 80 Z-Tokens) has actually been credited to me. I have sent a help request to PayBuyPartner, but it has been 10 days and still to reply. Furthermore, since their system shows these offers as having been completed and credited, I was unsure of whether the problem might not lie somewhere on AE's side of things. I am not sure whether I should try contacting AE about this, if there is any chance the problem is actually on their side of things, or if there is anything else I can do to try to get the rewards I have earned. If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

< Message edited by dunner87 -- 9/20/2009 22:17:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 240
9/20/2009 17:12:12   
Suzumebachi

While I do like this system, there are too many offers that do not reward the coins that they should. Also, I believe the offers should be changed- remove the ones that do not reward, and replace them with something else. I know this isn't much input, but I do not want to say something that has already been stated.
Post #: 241
9/21/2009 3:54:28   
sir tom

Does anyone know of any free AExtras in spain that work?
Post #: 242
9/22/2009 13:46:58   
The death warrior

Help! I have registred on many pages and played in 15 minutes and longer and no coins help how can i get them?

MMMMMM PIE!
Post #: 243
9/22/2009 14:03:42   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Did you make sure that you completed the offers? If so, did you contact them before posting here?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 244
9/22/2009 17:33:24   
IcePenguin3

i think i have something wrong with my acc for the xtras cause wheneveri click on an offerand look at my offer status page it says that i tried to do it like 2-5 times which i didnt please help thank you

PS. i have been cut like 1050 ACs because of this
PSS. i am using super rewards

< Message edited by IcePenguin3 -- 9/22/2009 17:36:29 >

[/image]
C:\users\andrew\desktop\screenhunter_03 Oct. 22 16.19
[/image]
Post #: 245
9/22/2009 22:02:43   
Prince Arthur
Banned

i sign up for those stuff in aextra and it say it takes 30 min or 15min to give you coins and i
waited for the hold day i got nothing. why???? mod or stuff member's please private message me why.
please!!
Post #: 246
9/23/2009 11:56:40   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

I've said this before, but it seems people aren't getting the message. There is no need to post requests for new offers for any country. We've already had a thread like that, available here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15671150 . As the last post in that thread states, they have all of the information that they need for now. Please refrain from posting such messages in the future. Thank you.

To the above: You mean have "Buy a DragonAmulet" as an offer in MechQuest, or something else?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 247
9/27/2009 13:27:58   
Arzock

I was just wondering what does Viewed under status mean? And how do I know if I won't get the coins?
AQ DF  Post #: 248
9/29/2009 11:03:03   
LunarCresselia

I applied for AExtras over a week ago but I still haven't got an eMail about it. It said they usually apply within 24 hours...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 249
9/29/2009 20:50:55   
Vinnitto

Well, this might take a bit to explain. At first when using AE-extras I used to not put in things like my real telephone number and such, but lately I've been using all accurate information.
However in spite of properly completing my offers, I am still not usually receiving ACs. I've successfully completed as many as 10 offers that I have not been given payment for, all of which were FREE offers that gave out less than 250 ACs, with the majority being around 70 ACs.
Now, these offers were all made on the same week as well, and I know the people who run this thing with you Artix Ent don't give refunds if you complete an offer requiring a purchase for game currency/etc, but it would be nice to receive all, if not a portion, of these ACs.
I don't really know what the problem with the offers not properly paying out is, but I wanted to let staff know that I haven't received many of my ACs, and worse, my email address is getting the occasional annoyance, I know I maybe should give an alternate email address than my own, but... yeah, I kinda thought completing the offers honestly and to the point would work...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 31«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition