Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 31«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2010 13:29:32   
PoisChiche

@ Vanir

Yeah, me too my friend got some virus from AExtras...Personally, I just do the surveys, or something like that. But never things to download, because it's not always safe... Ithing I just get 9 A.Cs, thought I made minimum 5 offers, or more!

Sig too large - 50kb is the max filesize!
Yours was 65 kb!
Post #: 426
6/7/2010 18:56:46   
shadow scythe reign

I have done ALOT of 3rd party offers and only 1 has worked, not only this but the one that did work keeps spamming my email.

This is annoying And I want the ACs for my time!
Post #: 427
6/8/2010 14:52:47   
killhamtaro

wow way to sell out....btw about 90% of the toolbar downloads have key loggers
Post #: 428
6/10/2010 18:12:25   
Guardian Patrick

Ughh where the offers?! The list is kinda buggy... = 0 offer

Would be nice to have the list with alot of offers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 429
6/11/2010 3:17:32   
HemiBoy95

One that thing that happens to me fairly often is I do not recieve the specified number of AC's. The offer says I will recieve 140 and like 10 mins later I get the usual AE email but it says I have only been creditted with, say, 35 instead
DF MQ  Post #: 430
6/12/2010 17:41:30   
Guardian Patrick

I got nothing. Look like the page is bugged and the "Survey" section is bugged too! Its offer doesn't work...

This is what I get.... nothing

It's like that since over 6 month... -.-

< Message edited by Guardian Patrick -- 6/13/2010 18:48:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 431
6/15/2010 8:46:21   
kid_superrr

(Sigh)
same here gardian patrick
my aextras has been like that for 2 months tho
when i refresh reboot unblock pop ups like they say
nothing still works (sigh)
maybe it is a glitch....
AND I DO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES !!!!!!

< Message edited by kid_superrr -- 6/15/2010 8:47:14 >

~Kid
kid_Super
Post #: 432
6/19/2010 10:17:27   
DeathStrik3

Hey!!! Philippines has offers after all, but not in my own PC, but in computer shops with a very low virus deflector and came from scrap!

Has many offers but requires age like 18above, but download/install is easier... Hoo Collected alot but destroyed a computer at a shop(good thing the owner never cleans it)
DF  Post #: 433
6/19/2010 16:37:50   
zanta 502

Hey could a mod private message me because i have complete proof of my signing up with Toluna and yet they wont give me my DC's and they won't even look at my proof they just keep asking for more proof but i have a link to a picutre of the webstie saying *congratulations for joining us* so please can you message me so i can reply with my link? I want my DC's
DF  Post #: 434
6/23/2010 20:40:21   
yukisho

@zanta 502: I have the same problem with most of the offer I have completed. I have done 20 offers and was rewarded on 4 of them. Had to complain with proof and no proof since some just do not send out emails and got 5 more rewarded. But that Toluna one, they will not reward me.

I have waited for one month on one offer, then contacted them and they say we need proof. Well it was a toolbar which I downloaded on a different computer that I don't use. It gave me popups galore. I showed them a screenshot of it in the add and remove list but they still won't reward me. They want a confirmation email, something the toolbar website didn't ask for was an email... I am tired of super rewards. Can we change to MyOfferPal? I like that one since they actually reward you. It's like we are working a hard job and not getting paid for it. Just ridiculous.

Use your sig once per page. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 7/11/2010 19:18:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 435
6/24/2010 1:06:24   
uria9

is the mobile offers that ask for pin code free?
p.s if my post get deleted at least answer my question
Post #: 436
6/24/2010 10:06:45   
Orka

What about that DeltaPrime thing. It says all you gotta do is just VISIT the website.
I did that twice (within a period of 4 days) and still have no ACs. The one for that site I just did hasn't reported though, but it doesn't normally take this long.
By the way, out of like 15 I've done, only 3 have worked. Woo hoo. -_-

EDIT: Whaddya know, it still says I just viewed it. Here's what the offer says: "AdventureCoins awarded for visiting DeltaPrimeRefinance.com. NO FORM COMPLETION REQUIRED TO RECEIVE AdventureCoins. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay". Either AE lied and you DO have to complete forms, or DeltaPrime thinks they are SOOOOOO smart they don't have to give out ACs.

AE doesn't make the offers; I do not believe they make the descriptions for said offers. If there is an error in the description of the advertisement, and it is not merely a technical or user error, it is most likely the fault of the company who created the offer, and possibly- only an hypothesis- SuperRewards. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 6/24/2010 10:17:38 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 437
6/24/2010 15:03:35   
yukisho

Just take a look at this. The most recent ones I have done and showed them proof in a screenshot, I was denied on. SuperRewards is a scam. Plain and simple. All they do is make us make them money and give us nothing in return. Screw SuperRewards, give us something that works!!!

I can promise I will never be rewarded on any of these. SuperRewards just doesn't want to man up and pay me for what I did for them. I send them screenshots with the proof I did them, and they ask for a confirmation email. I show them a screenshot of that and they ask me to complete the offer again... All they want is us to work for them in hopes we receive something out of it, we do. We receive spam, adware, popups, and a slap in our faces.
http://nitrousclan.com/imagehost/images.php/i809_Untitledqwer.jpg

< Message edited by yukisho -- 6/24/2010 15:06:43 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 438
7/4/2010 10:16:04   
paultaker

Uhh I live in the philippines i cannot see any offers i asked my friend to do it and he did tnx ironear!
AQW Epic  Post #: 439
7/6/2010 12:29:18   
FrostPower111

It won't let me go to my other accounts by logging out, but I make mistakes to go to my WarpForce account when i try to put it on my AQ account.

Why won't you wive me fish and ice cweam? :(
Post #: 440
7/10/2010 15:22:01   
Askewen

I'll report a small bug, the Portal Battleon Home Phone Payment Service in the Netherlands is broken, i recently tried to purchase 300 Battleon Points by using the Home Phone billing service, but instead of getting a message with my code, it says that the phone number is not in use.
I'm not sure whether the phone call took my 1,30$ or not.

EDIT: Yes, i got the 'This phone call will cost 1,30$' message, but then it says that the phone number is not in use.

< Message edited by Askewen -- 7/11/2010 11:32:58 >
Post #: 441
7/10/2010 20:55:55   
darktwi
banned

i did the canadian good eco one and its not giveing me them DX
DF  Post #: 442
7/12/2010 18:47:11   
Mr. I like Ice

If you view an offer, or log onto a site that has the offer, will the company offering the reward get YOUR info?

~Mr. I like Ice

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 443
7/12/2010 19:07:36   
He Who Lurks

At everyone, a word of caution, to complete offers that actually reward follow these steps below:

Step 1: Go to your battlon profile and click the "get points" tab.

Step 2: Click the the survey option at the bottom of the page.

Step 3: Switch your survey provider to SuperRewards.

Step 4: Click the survey tab at the middle of the page.

Step 5: The survey should say that it rewards you "170" points when you have completed the survey.

Note: These are daily surveys and can be completed everyday. They are fairly easy and the only difficulty you should have is getting into the survey. In a 30 days time if completed correctly you will receive 5100 Battleon Points easily.

I have just discovered this system today but "it does" credit. If you have any difficulties with this short guide than please PM me. You won't regret it if you try this step step guide.
AQ Epic  Post #: 444
7/24/2010 4:26:55   
Killeu`

But what are the AdventureCoins???
AQ  Post #: 445
7/25/2010 7:44:15   
iMeep

@PoisChiche

Same here. The free offers I usually see only give a few ACs, the biggest amount I've gotten from AExtras was 30 ACs.

This evening though, I saw a free offer that would give 104 ACs for downloading and installing a toolbar. Quite dubious, but I tried it nonetheless.

And whad'ya know, the toolbar has a ton of viruses on it. Good thing my antivirus program got rid of the viruses before anything really bad happened.
Post #: 446
7/25/2010 12:39:17   
matthill

*sigh* Peanut labs is rediculous. Ive completed 15 offers. 1 CREDITED... ive completed 7 in total... out of maybe 30. That ive completed. Atleast they bother to give me 5 points if i do something. Only 2cents though. I have gotten about 2k points doing offers though ^^
Post #: 447
7/26/2010 9:16:13   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

The videos on Super Rewards are pretty good for a small amount of points, haven't tried Peanut Labs much though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 448
7/28/2010 10:26:44   
mingo

I use Super Rewards to buy points, with the mobile option. But now, its removed, and right after I bought some Sim card recharges :/ Im not sure this is the right place to post it though :/
Post #: 449
7/30/2010 3:49:29   
Eaglexx Ae

They removed our buying with mobile about 30 dollars for 1.5k acs
XD even though i would like it back.

~Thanks eaglexx
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 31«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition