Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 31«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2011 18:59:05   
K1N6LeGeND™

Dude I'm in same kinda dilemma, does anyone know if once your done an offer correctly your supposed to leave it open so it rewards or close right away?!
Post #: 551
3/10/2011 21:45:52   
TonyIndonesiaRulz

I tried buying BPs with PayMo(Phone Pay), I bought a couple of BPs but after a while, the message with the confirmation PIN wouldn't come to my phone. Because I was desperated, I tried doing the transaction again, but failed, AGAIN. Please tell me why?
Post #: 552
3/15/2011 17:56:10   
mah raizor

FINALLY!
A WOKING ONE!
found it with Game coins for BP.
actually i am at 120.
But all the offers are daily...
Post #: 553
3/15/2011 19:02:33   
Jacksmart

are the ae extras that deal with pin numbers on your phone safe?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 554
3/18/2011 23:18:09   
FirePetal

Im having a bit of an issue with SuperRewards, or what its called. There is a cut off orange/yellow-ish button that i can't click and it says theres a "Get Help" Button...But I can't even find THAT...is the orange button thats cut off it? e.e its annoying me. Also i'd like it if there was more "real" free offers...most of the time if something needs cell #, I costs me money
Post #: 555
3/19/2011 13:23:46   
cheese14000

When try to do superrewards, i cant check my offer status!!

CHEESE1400:)
AQW  Post #: 556
3/21/2011 1:47:53   
Sakazki

hmm i jus notice only usa gt offers :S nt for my country :S
Post #: 557
3/23/2011 2:07:15   
knigh123

How can i get now AC i get all in Aextras what now ?
Post #: 558
3/23/2011 12:49:54   
Blackdragonsteel09

the new window phone video link isn't working right....I watch the video and then close it... But no points are awarded to me...Is this an error or is the link not linked to your systems???
Epic  Post #: 559
3/27/2011 22:34:14   
Xithnel

Some of the offers Matomy offers, requires me to input my email only then an email verification, do i go to my email's inbox on a new tab and refresh the tab/ other page that has the waiting offer to be complete bar? I dont get how those offers and that system work, i really need some pointers on that, if anyone knows about that, and will their be a Place Questions Here thread in the AExtras page?:Z lol

copied and pasted, dont know which one will be answered properly, send me a msg if it you know about this -.- please and thank you
AQW  Post #: 560
3/30/2011 8:04:00   
Kingll

Matomy currently doesn't work on me, why?

when i tried to complete the "Best Basketball games" that needs to enter my cell no. it doesnt work. i tried different cell nos. but still doesn't work. i followed the instructions carefully, the text message receiving is the only one working but when i entered the pin on their website it says incomplete. i tried emailing them but all they said is wait. and so i waited for about 3 days still no AC in my acct. hope this problem resolve itself.
Post #: 561
4/2/2011 9:38:50   
ritzbitz

I did two Matomy offers (The fiesta and windslayer ones) and even though I did exactly what it said, it said the offer is incomplete... Should I assume they got the info and will give me my DCs? I can take screenshots that I completed it if need be since the final product if creating a character in their game.

EDIT: Got my points for the fiesta one (even though it said a one day delay and I did it on Friday) but I still didn't get my windslayer one (which, ironically, said it was only a 15 minute delay).

< Message edited by ritzbitz -- 4/3/2011 9:16:04 >
DF  Post #: 562
4/4/2011 13:03:08   
aceanima

Is doing the mobile ads safe at all? If I give them my number, enter the PIN, and then text STOP to the number. Will I not be charged any money?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 563
4/11/2011 7:19:30   
Competition

^ I'm wondering the same thing.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 564
4/14/2011 21:46:21   
Jmanp17

I just did a task for google search or whatever and I completed it. It's been about an hour and a half, and still no AC's. What happened?!? :O
Post #: 565
4/15/2011 7:27:48   
Tatparjya

please put some free offers for india other then survays and downloads....... the survays naver work.....
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 566
4/16/2011 1:04:04   
Spiritweaver

I get no ACs after the time delay. I have checked all the requirements and still nothing
AQW  Post #: 567
4/17/2011 20:18:38   
Luigi01080

anyone tell me if there is free offers that i can use my phone for and get alot and not cost me anything?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 568
4/20/2011 12:03:29   
SetRollanTaruhi

Was the thing earlier about Matomy ever get fixed? Because, I did an offer last night for 4,800 points and it says it's complete and everything, but I still have only 2 points. I tried contacting Matomy like the site said, but still nothing. Normally, I'd wait a little longer to say anything, but 4,800 is quite a number and seeing something was up with Matomy before has me a little curious. Both me and the person that was there with me are sure that the offer said it'd only be a 15-minute delay, and like I said... This was last night.
If anyone knows what's going on, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

EDIT: I got a hold of customer service, but my 'request has been processing' for 24 hours. I didn't include as much as the guy below me, but I'm using Matomy instead of Game Coins, if that makes a difference.

< Message edited by SetRollanTaruhi -- 4/21/2011 21:27:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 569
4/21/2011 0:16:12   
Survivor217

Out of curiousity, does anyone know how long it takes Game Coins customer service to respond when you report a problem?

I ask because I did like 5 offers and I didn't get any points (should have reported in 15-20min), so I filled out a service ticket that included confirmation e-mails and even links to screenshots of the final pages of registration....

It's been almost 4 days and they still haven't contacted me about my inquiries (other than that automated message that let's me know that they received my inquiry).

EDIT:

@aceanima - I tried that once, but I still got charged for the first month.

< Message edited by Survivor217 -- 4/21/2011 13:33:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 570
4/22/2011 11:51:28   
Secret1337

Ok I need help, I have been wondering if I should do the Netflix thing and get thoes 4,500 points. My problem thoug is what should I buy for upgrade?

Ok, this is how I think:

Dragonfable: the Good; get a dragon, have all skills on all classes, get some cool upgrades, get a house, do DA only quests, Archknight storyline, get 2 classes in AQW, have it forever.
The Bad; I have done like everything on DF and there are not so mutch to do then if I upgrade, doomknight cost and I have to wait in 2 years.

AdventureQuestWorld: the Good: Get more power, get acces to mem-only places, get some mem-only equippments.
The Bad; the upgrade isnt there forever, if they rise the lvl cap witch they sure will do I will miss them.

MechQuest: The Good; I get some cool robots like the month only robots, have acces to SC only quests, have a own starship, get 2 classes in AQW, have it forever.
The Bad; Like DF, I have done mostely everything (acctuly have some left), There aint so mutch to upgrade for, the cool robot you must wait a year on (or 2) will cost later.

AdventureQuest(Original): The Good; Get access to lots of places, can use all skills on all armours and classes, get pretty cool stuffs and other "things" like guardian angel, can go to older events, have access to guardian server, can do archknight storyline in DF and get some cool stuffs there, get 2 classes in AQW, have it forever.
The Bad; I think it is to mediocre and monotonous today.

WarpForce: Ok, to be honest, I have acctully not been play on this game so mutch so I dont even know if Iam interesting on it at all

EpicDuel: The Good; Get cool stuffs and upgrades.
The Bad; I must get Varium repeatly if I want to be so strong I can be, you will not have so mutch to do when you hit lvl 33.

Conclusion: Ok, as you see AQ(original) is the one who seems to not to be so bad. exept I think it is to mediocre and monotonous. But I dont play it so mutch. Or should I even wait on being a founder on HeroSmash? And all the "real money" in game (AC,Tokens,Nova,DF coins), Seem to be a bad idé if I dont upgrade, exept in AQW, and maby AQ.
Post #: 571
4/23/2011 5:33:25   
Artezza Trigger

I've tried AExtras, and it seems like half the time I try to do an offer, I end up finishing it with being told that its expired or something along those lines. I remember awhile back I was trying for hours to get points, in the end only one offer would work for me.

I've noticed the phone (SMS and phone) payment methods, though...I can't find a topic for them, so I assume they're part of AExtras? I just checked for my country, and it says theres "paymo" and "allopass". The thing I want to ask it, how safe is this method? I've seen too many phone subscriptions go wrong in the past, and I'm a little uneasyy about the whole thing.

< Message edited by solaris knight -- 4/23/2011 5:52:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 572
4/27/2011 17:01:02   
Silent Swordsman

Haven't logged into my account for almost a year, and haven't posted here even longer. I remembered about this game, and went to check out how many AC's my house was worth. Found out that I was ~1000 AC's away. Decided to check out the new offers system, and WOW! I've been loving this!

I got ~6000 Points in under 2 weeks! I've been bouncing around, but the majority of the points came from PeanutLabs. The offers there are hard to get, but if you get 5 done in under 24h, you get an extra 450 points!

I just upgraded my AQ account with 4000 points, and I still have ~2200, and I'm 3 offers away from getting another extra 450!

I LOVE IT!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 573
4/30/2011 23:08:12   
DarthSliver

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Netflix offer to go through?

I did it a few hours ago and i still dont have my points, wondering if I have to wait a day or so before getting the 4,500 points.

This is the first offer Id did because its the only one that didnt have too many strings attached to it for me.
Post #: 574
5/8/2011 13:21:35   
missileman

How can i make a new different Email? Almost all offers requires email sign up. Do you need to make ur AExtras Email or does the completion "go through ur computer"?

Also i hate that there's no good high prized offers in SWEDEN

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

< Message edited by missileman -- 5/8/2011 13:29:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 31«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition