Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 31«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2012 22:22:07   
Ron_Exon

Hey guys. Which browsers is best to complete an offer?

Internet Exploror
Firefox
Chrome
Other: You Specify

~Ron_Exon
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 676
9/23/2012 15:17:37   
kreem

@kiyo no charges but i warn you delete the account at least 2 or 3 days before the first month ends or you will end up with a charge on your credit card bill. other than that none. i did the offer. all you need is a credit card

have a good one

< Message edited by kreem -- 9/23/2012 15:18:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 677
9/29/2012 22:48:42   
zippinbolts

What would be a good list of offers I can complete for free? I keep trying but I am not getting credited my points.
AQ AQW  Post #: 678
10/2/2012 14:29:19   
Ghostclaw

Currently, I have NONE of the offers working. Surveys say they are full, videos aren't loading, the entire RadiumOne page is down for me. GameCoins NEVER works.

I'm from the UK.

Nevermind, realised I hadn't turned AdBlock off.

< Message edited by Ghostclaw -- 10/2/2012 14:31:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 679
10/4/2012 22:25:12   
FrostyPenguinz

Internet explorer would be the best one to use for completing offers as the default settings for internet explorer allow for third party cookies which increases the chance for recognising the completion of the offer.
Post #: 680
10/12/2012 20:24:17   
Jrr Kein

I realize superrewards is no longer available.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 681
11/1/2012 19:26:20   
Redingard

Are new videos posted every day?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 682
11/4/2012 0:55:21   
omgrangeguy

quote:

More info:
My bro just told me that he used something called "Hotspot shield" to see offers....
Is the problem something related to that? or is it problem with america?

Yes, hotspot shield is a proxy that will make it seem like you're connecting from the US
AQ  Post #: 683
11/4/2012 12:29:30   
Warmaker04

Lol. In OS They said if we confirm our emails we will get 6 soul gems. I Comfirmed but i got nothing.

Help?
AQW Epic  Post #: 684
11/14/2012 16:02:10   
jero
Banned

Hello. I just bought some tokens and got some things. I am still a few thousand tokens short of having a complete warring estate. Please could someone recomend some free offers for me?

Is this thread dead?

< Message edited by jero -- 11/15/2012 22:44:44 >
AQ  Post #: 685
11/21/2012 17:44:47   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Anyone from England here having an issue with Matomy offers not displaying? The message i receive each time i select Matomy for offers is: "Sorry, at this point we don't have offers for your country. We apologize for the inconvenience." My friend who is in England also, has 19 pages of offers. Could it be ISP related?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 686
11/22/2012 16:06:19   
omgrangeguy

Hey guys, with thanksgiving coming, and how we all need more points to buy Z-Tokens, for the blockbuster offer, try the promo code "VIDEO" for a free 30 day trial + artix points.
AQ  Post #: 687
11/23/2012 13:42:55   
axefatheadboy

I'm a bit new to AExtras, is it safe to download the games in the offers? If i delete the games later?
AQ DF  Post #: 688
11/24/2012 8:39:17   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I would advise against that, a lot of them are not safe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 689
11/26/2012 21:47:46   
omgrangeguy

Don't do those download/install offers. Like Digital X said, a lot of those are not safe, but nearly all of them have TONS of toolbars/things than change search engine/other spyware that's really hard to get rid of.

and GRRRR.... They're accusing me of not completing my offers but it's THEIR offer detection system that's buggy (matomy)
AQ  Post #: 690
11/28/2012 14:51:18   
jero
Banned

does anyone know if there are ANY safe download offers? Or could someone recommend some safe offers?
AQ  Post #: 691
11/30/2012 18:39:51   
Golden Emperor

^Same here lol.
AQ  Post #: 692
12/3/2012 17:03:42   
l Chop Suey l

I have an extremely big issue because 3 of my offer systems such as SuperRewards,Matomy,and RadiumOne won't completely display offers at this time and I live in the U.S.A.I think it's a bug or a glitch.The offer systems such as SuperRewards says"No offers to display at this time with a blank screen",Matomy says"My account has been blocked due to maintenance in their website",and RadiumOne shows up with a big blank screen.I even tried to individually contact the support team of every offer system but they are out of touch with me so I got confused.I need somebody to review my account and fix the bug for me. Should I contact the battleon support team if they also deal with offer system glitches with the offers?
AQW Epic  Post #: 693
12/4/2012 19:47:22   
Lady Akuaui

Something about the AExtras give me warning bells to stay far away. Artix needs to run a double check look into every offer, the risk of spy/malware and or worms, viruses, and trojans is a very real risk with unchecked offers to start. Fact many need private info is even more concerning. Why do they need your card info or your cell number? They could be selling that too databanks and if the info belongs to kids under 13, they are breaking the law (COPPA, passed 1998), that is a huge worry for any online business. I urge for a clean sweep of scams and bad offers.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 694
1/2/2013 17:50:52   
Andlu

I just completed an offer worth 55 AP. And got only 5? What?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 695
1/2/2013 17:59:55   
Vagaran

@Andlu

Most offers aren't trust worthy. You should report that offer.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 696
1/2/2013 18:04:36   
Andlu

The bad thing is that the better free offer I have right now is 9 APs...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 697
1/7/2013 14:17:03   
Moldavia

I find the Gamecoin offers seem to be a scam. No matter what email address I use, I have a couple junk ones, it says email invalid yet goes to the next screen. After completing all the "required" steps it says the draw offer was successfully completed. However days later still no coins and their support is non-existent except canned responses. In fact the first and only response was an email telling me my help request was going to be closed due to inactivity lol. After responding to that I was told redo the offer and screenshot everything including top and bottom bars of the browser etc lol as if. I have no problems with having these offer type things but of you are not going to control them in anyway they become pointless really. I have always enjoyed Artix games and I do have a Guardian account however these free point things kind of soured my respect for the company a little. Also a side note I find after completing those 2 offers from Gamecoins I have noticed a serious increase in spam mail to both addresses lol so it is safe to say they got my email address and are using it just do not want to admit it.
Post #: 698
1/8/2013 17:28:54   
Captain Trip

Not sure where to ask this so I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place.

I am trying to find out about the offers but I keep getting this message:

"We are sorry! The offers are only available for players ages 13 and up.

For more information about the Offers system, please visit this Message Board Forum."

I have leather boots that are older than 13.

Does anyone know how I can straighten this out?

AQ DF  Post #: 699
2/8/2013 19:25:45   
Nessa Ellensse

I am having trouble with an AE Etrxa when I try to download it Norton pitches a fit where do I go to report that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 31«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition