Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crimz and His 3-Year Old Sister

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Crimz and His 3-Year Old Sister
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2009 2:55:37   
Crimzon5

Crimz and His 3-Year Old Sister

Okay, this is just a bunch of dialogues that me and my sister said. Yes, these are true. But I want to keep my real name hidden, so I used Crimz. Now... for my sister, her real name isn't Sophie, but real close ;).

What to expect? Plain comedy of course.

Comments: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15973156

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/11/2009 3:40:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
5/9/2009 2:57:10   
Crimzon5

Okay, first of all, my sister is addicted to the TV. She's memorized the episodes and recites what the characters are about to say. Anyways, I had nothing better to do so I drew one of her favorite characters.

Crimz: Sohpie, what's this? *Shows a picture of Mickey Mouse*
Sohpie: It's a paper.

That went... well.

While having our vacation is Los Angeles, we went to McDonalds one afternoon. As our sweet grandma lined up to buy what we ordered, Sophie decided to sit at the bench where the Ronald McDonald statue sat on as well. Then a girl twice her age approached.

Sophie: Look Crimz! *Points at the 6-year-old* A baby.

Then the girl looked at her then left. Tsk... if she can make girls go away, I am keeping her away from my dates (Sorry, I'm loyal to one girl xD).

Oh, then a few days later, I asked.

Crimz: Sophie, are you a baby?
Sophie: No!

Tsk... hypocrisy at its peak.

Now for Art Class, we had to paint a flower. Man, I hate wet media! I prefer using my pencil. But in our art class, we only had one pencil activity and all we had to was draw lines! Anyway, my sister then came by. Then...

Sophie: Hwey Crimzzz, whattar youu doin'?

Before I could reply, she left. I doubt she had a clue about what she was saying.

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/11/2009 3:41:06 >
AQ DF  Post #: 2
5/9/2009 3:00:47   
Crimzon5

Okay, one night, I went to my room and lay down on my bed. The my sister comes in my room. She lies down on the bed, too.

Sophie: *random syllables* I love to color!
Crimz: Aww... how cute.
Sophie: *random syllables*
Crimz: Sophie, are you smart?
Sophie: No.
Crimz: Yes!
Crimz: Yeeesss...
Crimz: Are you smart?
Sophie: Yes.
Crimz: Do you know what you're saying?
Sophie: Yes.
Crimz: NO!!!

I was having dinner with my older brother, and my parents. Then my sister came. She saw me having a bottle of Yakult on my hand. With her interjections, I could tell she wanted some.

Crimz: Are you gonna share?
Sophie: *Nods*
Crimz: *Opens it* Here...
Sophie: *Grabs it and drinks*
Crimz: Okay, sharing time.
Sophie: *Shakes her head while still drinking*
Crimz: Hey! Share.
Sophie: *Stops drinking!* No!

Then when she finished, she gave me the empty bottle and went away.

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/9/2009 3:06:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 3
5/9/2009 3:08:56   
Crimzon5

I was in my room, alone. The TV was on and I was watching. My feet were on the wall while my body was on my bed. Then Sophie comes in. She demands the channel to be changed. Since I love her (go me!) I changed it for her. Then she sees my legs.

Sophie: A slide!
Crimz: Hey, I'm no slide.
Sophie: *Grins*

Then she goes up the bed... climbs my legs and slides down. She slid down 5 times till I ran away.

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/11/2009 3:39:22 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
5/9/2009 9:25:48   
Crimzon5

Okay, my sister has sharing problems. One day... she went to my room with a bowl of chips.

Crimz: Sophie, can I have? *Takes a chip*
Crimz: Hey! Please share...
Sophie: SSHHHAAARRREEE!

Obviously, she does not know what share means. But I still wanted a chip.

Crimz: Look Sophie, a butterfly!
Sophie: Where? *turns her head away*
Crimz: *takes a chip*
Sophie: *turns back to me*
Crimz: Look there again!
Sophie: *turns her head again*
Crimz: *takes more chips*

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 5/9/2009 9:43:38 >
AQ DF  Post #: 5
5/11/2009 20:55:08   
Crimzon5

Ahh Christmas! My favorite holiday. I just hate it when people call it X-mas. Anyways, a season's greeting from my sister:

Sophie: MERRY CHRISTMAS TREE!

Now if only I could remember how she greeted me happy birthday...

This might sound trivial, but it's remarkable! My Dad is exactly one year older than Mom and their anniversary is on their birthday. So yeah, triple the celebration! But sadly only one cake. Now, my father lit the candles for them to blow up. My siblings and I gathered, then Sophie blew candles as soon as they were lit.

Sorry, no innocent dialogue here v_v
AQ DF  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Crimz and His 3-Year Old Sister
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition