Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 17 of 24«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2009 22:11:28   
Apocalyptic Silence

So...this isn't part of AQ? Well oh well...
Post #: 401
5/21/2009 22:12:58   
Master Champ

this game sounds promicing. I will definatley try it out. though AQ isnt my fav game i will still try this to see if i like it. I hope it has walk around functions like in DF&MQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
5/21/2009 22:13:08   
Seriyu

It's using AQ's battle engine, so it's turnbased.

To be fair, if you're looking at AE for an action game, you're... not looking in the right place. :p
AQ DF  Post #: 403
5/21/2009 22:13:44   
Dragoon_KarThenus

What?
AQ  Post #: 404
5/21/2009 22:14:34   
Nickwright
Creative!

It is and it isn't
Also
take a look at this
http://team.battleon.com/WF/virenbiped.jpg

now take a look at this
http://team.battleon.com/WF/virendual.jpg

Notice the back of the first one's head, the biped, see how it looks kinda like he's got something chillin' there?
I'm willing to bet the second viren burrows or sits in the back of the biped's head and controls the movements.
Like a Brainjacker type thing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 405
5/21/2009 22:14:41   
Fahniks

Ugh. I fear that if AE start making more MSPs/MMOs, then probably, the amount of players in each game will be decreasing. I mean, MQ has less players than it did at least a year ago!
AQ DF  Post #: 406
5/21/2009 22:16:06   
Uberdog

gladd they included the space thing, so i wont have to play

might test it out tho
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 407
5/21/2009 22:17:08   
lovedbykunoichi

0_0! OMG! This is unbelievable news for anyone who loved the Devourer Saga (ergo, me)! The ability to be another race has been heavily wanted since AQ started. And the ability to go across the galaxy (AQ + Star Trek = EPIC WIN!) is mind blowing! Its like MQ's Travel Map and AQ's storyline meshed together to create a Seeker's dream land! By no means has the phrase "I can't wait" ever been so true! AQ, you are greater than human words can describe!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 408
5/21/2009 22:17:40   
Baker

o.O This is unexpected, but interesting... I look forward to trying it out! I wonder how they'll make it different enough from all the other games, which I thought encompassed pretty much everything possible, without taking players away from the other games (like zeldafanatic mentioned).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 409
5/21/2009 22:19:43   
deviousboy1

cant wait im youtube it
Post #: 410
5/21/2009 22:22:50   
Master Champ

I dont think it will take players away from the other games. It will only get updated once a month, and i actively play two AE games and stay caught up on both. a third one wont be a problem, for me at least.

The art for this game looks awesome. some of the best art i have seen from AE. I look forward to seeing how this game goes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 411
5/21/2009 22:25:35   
paladin37

Another new game... im sick of these new games, just make AQ better instead of wasting all this time on all thses new games. Its getting really irritating actually...

How are they going to make a new game where you can be different races when they havent even implemented that feature in AQ yet, im extremely disappointed by this. I saw the newsletter about some big release and its just another stupid game...

< Message edited by paladin37 -- 5/21/2009 22:27:32 >
AQ  Post #: 412
5/21/2009 22:26:16   
Gav701

Well it would be nice if AE tried something different. I still remember back in the day everyone used to say AE would never try to make an MMO because "thats just not AE's style". Now look where we are.
MQ AQW  Post #: 413
5/21/2009 22:27:24   
Envy and Jealousy

I want this game to be the best that AE staff has ever thought of!

This game sounds very interesting and i hope that i can get into alpha/beta testing because i missed AQW's testing by 1 week

I really hope that they release something in the testing like they did in AQW with the beta berzerker.

i would want to be an elf or a human. If i make a second character, he or she will be a drakel.

i already have a suggestion for the game

i think that they should have different starting classes for different races.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz consider my suggestion
AQW Epic  Post #: 414
5/21/2009 22:27:37   
aq_LoyaL

is there a beta test signup 4 this?

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A NOOB?
http://a.a.runixa.a.mybrute.com
Post #: 415
5/21/2009 22:29:28   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

A fifth game, huh?

I'm not sure whether I should be applauding AE's ambition and drive, or appalled at AE's capacity for self-punishment.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 416
5/21/2009 22:33:43   
Viking_Jorun

aq_LoyaL There is no beta test sign-up. Whether there'll be one, we do not know either.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 417
5/21/2009 22:34:47   
raff

It's way to soon for a new game, I think the AE staff are gonna push there abilities to the limit. Besides there adding more moderators so that's good. Can't wait to play the game though :) looks awesome from the screenys galanoth took.

< Message edited by raff -- 5/21/2009 22:36:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 418
5/21/2009 22:43:35   
Solin

quote:

How are they going to make a new game where you can be different races when they havent even implemented that feature in AQ yet

I'm going to guess the races are going to be like the classes you choose at the beginning of the game (Fighter, Mage, Rougue or whatever)
Thus, feature implemented.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 419
5/21/2009 22:46:52   
Nickwright
Creative!

AQ can't feasibly have races >.>
Elves yeah sure, thats just pointy ears on your face, but stuff like Dwarves? Yeah not gonna work that means they'd have to go and resize every armor to fit that race, and make a different version for each race,

AQ can't really do that, besides it doesn't even really have Gender
The only thing that makes you a girl or a boy is your face, and even then its hard to tell sometimes.

This is much easier to implement races in, as its right there, fresh brand new, they can make it so you have races now.
It won't just be a title on your stat page and a pointy eared face.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 420
5/21/2009 22:49:50   
Darkn3zz

With alot of these games I think that Karoshi may happen. I hope AE isn't overworked
Post #: 421
5/21/2009 22:50:10   
Nex del Vida

There are also some armors with male/female versions: Asgir, that Devourer reward one, et cetera.

Some of you may want to keep an eye on this thread. It has at least one very useful observation so far, and may generate more.
AQ  Post #: 422
5/21/2009 22:57:03   
nosey123
Friendly!

quote:

SETTING: Current AdventureQuest time, but travelling across the galaxy. Think AQ + Star Trek.

AQ. IN SPACE. With high possibility of a cool ship.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 423
5/21/2009 23:00:13   
kyogre40

Is this some kind of AQ clone?
DF AQW  Post #: 424
5/21/2009 23:02:00   
r0de0b0y

Whoa. I saw this coming, with the world portals and all. So much unused potential from MQ can be used here. Still, I have no idea what you guys are aiming at. A 5th game? A browser one, or something different? I'm confused.
AQ DF  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 17 of 24«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition