Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 4 of 24«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2009 15:48:38   
User

I wonder what it'll be like. Of all things, I certainly wasn't expecting another game to be out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
5/21/2009 15:49:24   
drDOT

another game :o
AQW is so young and we have another one ? :o
Thanks AE !!!
AQW  Post #: 77
5/21/2009 15:50:22   
TreadLight

New Explanation Announcement

O_O

Too. Cool.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/21/2009 15:50:28   
Alopex Lagopus

quote:

Some details on WarpForce:

BASICS: Built on the AQ engine, WarpForce will feature a large-scale console-game type of storyline that unfolds as you level up. It is a separate story which holds the Devourer Saga from AQ as prologue.

WarpForce is being built in such a way that direct game crossovers can occur between it and AdventureQuest, expanding the "massively single player" style of AE game to a new level.

SETTING: Current AdventureQuest time, but travelling across the galaxy. Think AQ + Star Trek.

CHARACTER CREATION: Choose from Human, Drakel or Elf races. Features new faces, new body styles and new animations.

WILL ANY AQ NPCs APPEAR?: A few, with Celestra (The Huntress) playing a major role.

STORY: WarpForce is fully plotted out with a giant coherent storyline that expands in scope to a shattering climax, afterward unlocking high level content.

RELEASES: New releases will occur once every month, but will be of a larger scope than current weekly releases in AE's other games.

UPGRADES: Upgrades will be a one-time fee just like AE's other single player games.

HURRAAYY!!! One time fee!!! :D 3 races!! AQ engine!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! :D NO MMO!!!! :DDD YAAAY!!! CAn't wait!! :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
5/21/2009 15:50:38   
Strange little dude

quote:

Don't mean to get down on the AQ Team, but I'm hesitant at playing this game, seeing how AQWorlds disappointed me deeply.

You should atleast try it out.
That won't hurt you and propably won't cost anything either.

Edit: Yay non-MMO and AQ game engine I'm really gonna love this game
and as was said above one time upgrade fee is awesome too.

< Message edited by Strange little dude -- 5/21/2009 15:53:36 >
AQ  Post #: 80
5/21/2009 15:52:44   
Mytra

I'm really looking forward to this. I loved the Devourer Saga and now I think AE will have a chance to develop it to it's full potential. It always bothered me slightly that alot of the plot was developed on the forum and to get to see some more of that be put in AEs games quite exciting.

Also, from what Galanoths said the game will be quite interesting.
AQ DF  Post #: 81
5/21/2009 15:53:42   
Nickwright
Creative!

Oh my god that sounds wiN!
WIN WIN WIN! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
5/21/2009 15:54:29   
lordkrall

Oh my, Im so already loving this game, I will be up all night if thats what it takes to register early, and will definitely upgrade as soon as it is possible:D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/21/2009 15:54:32   
drDOT

Nice
I wonder if there will be alpha testings like in AQW :)
AQW  Post #: 84
5/21/2009 15:55:56   
Mytra

They've allowed public testing of all of their games so far so this probably won't be an exception.
AQ DF  Post #: 85
5/21/2009 15:56:15   
Fisto

quote:

UPGRADES: Upgrades will be a one-time fee just like AE's other single player games.

Looks like AE will have another supporter of their games then.

That's all I needed to hear, the rest is dirt beneath the rug.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
5/21/2009 15:56:41   
Nickwright
Creative!

I'm going to be one of the first accounts, I'm going to be one of the first payers, I'm going to love this game.

WIN!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
5/21/2009 15:57:10   
Alopex Lagopus

Ultimate Supremacy: Same here. Same here :) I'll be the one of the first, who will upgrade ;)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
5/21/2009 15:57:10   
Biomeister

Bah. Looks like no Warp Force for me. I don't like the AQ Engine.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
5/21/2009 15:57:53   
saiyen

huh how come another new game??? i thought warpforce was coming to AQ!!!! no i dont want another game! they will be too busy with that new one and do bad releases for AQ!!! no!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
5/21/2009 15:58:22   
TreadLight

• Excitement - Oh emm gawshz0rs! This is going to be way... WAY too awesome. It's all the aspects I love about the Artix Entertainment world that I love!
  • Nostalgia - 'Been through the revealing of every Artix Entertainment game except for AdventureQuest... And it feels even better this time!
  • Mind-boggled - That art looks amazing! The idea of the game is amazing! EVERYTHING LOOKS AWESOME! What am I going to do about it, though?! D:
  • GTYFJUGGUGF - No, I do not have any what that means either.
This is basically how I feel right now...
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/21/2009 15:58:44   
Strange little dude

I hope they make Homepage for WarpForce soon.
They have domain for it already because www.warpforce.com goes to AQ homepage
AQ  Post #: 92
5/21/2009 15:58:49   
Other_Guy_27

At least with releases being monthly it should take away from the other games less.
AQ DF  Post #: 93
5/21/2009 15:59:06   
drDOT

I don't like the AQ Engine very much too .
But this game sounds better :) and it's fun to play a game from the moment it starts :p
AQW  Post #: 94
5/21/2009 15:59:15   
Nickwright
Creative!

Yeah Saiyen because that always happens when they make a new game >.>;

Its going to be monthly updates of win, I'm playing my ID shall be in the top 500 I say!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
5/21/2009 15:59:22   
xehanort

YIPEE!

Once a month but bigger than the weekly releases?
Sounds good.

I look forward to kicking the Networks butts!
AQ DF  Post #: 96
5/21/2009 15:59:11   
tflo
A True Hunter

I think 'Warpforce' is a pretty cool name for a game. What about you guys?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
5/21/2009 16:00:33   
lordkrall

saiyen: Not really, as stated by Galanoth this will only update once a month, so that shouldnt be much of a problem for AQ, DF, MQ and AQW
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
5/21/2009 16:00:38   
My Pain

lol, who wants to be a human?

I'm going to choose elf.

[/me thinks this game will be very similar to AQ, just with an MQ sceneary feel]
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
5/21/2009 16:01:02   
TreadLight

tflo, it's a traditionally made "AE" name. Two words jammed into one. :P

I lurve it!
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 4 of 24«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition