Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 6 of 24«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2009 16:28:48   
bballnut27

SWEET!!
looks awsome
i didnt think a new game would come out so soon but still
good luck AE!

Post #: 126
5/21/2009 16:29:47   
Nex del Vida

... I hypothesize that this is not a real new game... it seems like, with Falerin's developer's note hints and the inscription on the Mothership pet in AQ, this is another 755-type AE masterpiece. This is supported by the fact that the plot of WF seems to be... the present of AQ. No alternate universes, no discrepancies in years, nothing. It basically just picks up where AQ left off... and AQ never left off.

Of course, I could be wrong, and that could all have been foreshadowing this. Either way, I'm ridiculously, insanely, mind-bendingly excited.

EDIT: Um... never mind, I guess.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/21/2009 16:35:28 >
AQ  Post #: 127
5/21/2009 16:29:53   
Mytra

quote:

Baad Stuff:
The 1 and only bad thing: If u were gonna release a new game, u should of listened to ppl ideas.

AE have pretty much always listened to the idea of their player base. Not really sure where you're coming from there =/

quote:

please don't make it with AQ's graphics please

What the matter with AQ's graphics? All of the newer stuff has been amazingly detailed.

AQ DF  Post #: 128
5/21/2009 16:31:41   
TheRuinedShadow

Wow, I kind of like the idea. O.o

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 129
5/21/2009 16:32:35   
drDOT

When do you guys think this game was started ? :p
If it is ready for releasing in 1 month and a half I think the staffs are working at this from January :D
AQW  Post #: 130
5/21/2009 16:32:58   
bballnut27

i love it AE
Post #: 131
5/21/2009 16:33:54   
15cman

Amazing.Another game.This one I will definitely be playing.I choose Elf for sure =D.
DF MQ  Post #: 132
5/21/2009 16:34:19   
Mytra

quote:

... I hypothesize that this is not a real new game

Fairly certain this is a game due to the facts given by Galanoth in his second post. For example, one time payment and monthly releases. However I really do hope they die in things like the faceless, 755 etc. I was never very active on the forums and was never involved with truth seeking but it always looked interesting.
AQ DF  Post #: 133
5/21/2009 16:34:57   
mechquest pwnager

This. Will. Be. Epic.
If I like the game,Ill probably get a Drakel account and Upgrade it. I wonder if there will be Starship Battles......Maybe a turn based strategy style system for battles against ships? Like Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Advanced.
AQ MQ  Post #: 134
5/21/2009 16:35:03   
Other_Guy_27

At least they're using AQ's engine so they don't have to make a new one. As near as I can tell WF is to AQ as AK is to DF (except it'll be much larger than AK) so it shouldn't take too much work to get it going unlike DF and AQW.
AQ DF  Post #: 135
5/21/2009 16:36:07   
roachbug

Didn't see that comming...

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
5/21/2009 16:36:43   
snowydude

OMG new game!!! i will be sure to be an alpha/beta tester! Cant wait (i hope i will be able to play during alpha/beta!)
Post #: 137
5/21/2009 16:36:54   
Xyphos

Another game X_X
I wasn't expecting this :P

I thought the staff has their hands full?
Anyway, Looking forward to it ;)

"So much to do, so little time"

My head hurts a lot just by thinking about this.
I admit it. This is exhilarating! *takes a deep breath*

I just need some design notes to read into *cries*
Go, go! Team Battleon!
Post #: 138
5/21/2009 16:37:52   
Nickwright
Creative!

I wonder if Guardians will have special perks...
Or if our AQ characters will appear in WF :o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
5/21/2009 16:37:58   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Some answers because their are some gross misconceptions and people not reading Galanoth's second post:

Warp Force is indeed a new game (it is NOT a minigame) it will be the first new game that it is a DIRECT AQ spinoff. It is so large and massive that AQ could not possibly maintain the story we are telling alone. The style will be based on AQ.

Read Galanoth's second post.

The engine is that of AQ. Much like the engine of MQ is based on that of DF, but even more directly we can for the first time ever for example have a crossover war that occurs in both games simultaneously in separate zones.

You will have new plot hints sooner than later but it is an aftermath story.

WF and AQ will directly crossover and my writing team will be writing for BOTH games.

The release schedule of WF is less hectic than that of AQ at least initially to allow more concentration on story development and to spread the load. We have definitely not bitten off more than we can chew!

< Message edited by Falerin -- 5/21/2009 16:38:41 >
Post #: 140
5/21/2009 16:39:17   
Xyphos

Talk about overkill!
Post #: 141
5/21/2009 16:39:23   
Nickwright
Creative!

Falerin this game honestly sounds awesome :D
If I may ask, who are the artists working on WF?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
5/21/2009 16:39:32   
HK 47

Okay Fal, I hope that you know what you're doing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 143
5/21/2009 16:40:43   
drDOT

Thanks for answering Falerin :D
Good luck with the story :)
Also I'm sure that I'll play this game because of :
quote:

The engine is that of AQ. Much like the engine of MQ is based on that of DF, but even more directly we can for the first time ever for example have a crossover war that occurs in both games simultaneously in separate zones.
AQW  Post #: 144
5/21/2009 16:40:40   
TreadLight

Falerin... this seems all so awesome! Though, I think you should move your post to the announcements forum, so everyone will know. :o
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
5/21/2009 16:41:04   
Mytra

Good to know Falerin's behind the plot.
AQ DF  Post #: 146
5/21/2009 16:41:41   
ChrisX

@ Fal
Since this is on AQ style system, is this game also the same as AQ when we can't walk, or is it just like battle system or something and we can walk around?
because all I didn't like of AQ was we couldn't walk, but trust me. Even with AQW, AQ is the best AE game I ever played
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
5/21/2009 16:42:16   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: HK 47

Is it that time of year already?

AE, don't you think you might be overdoing yourselves?

NO Tommy we definitely do not!
Post #: 148
5/21/2009 16:43:36   
Ebil Twig
Banned

Finally, an AE game that'll let me play as an elf (my favorite race, pointy ears are always cool).
AQ  Post #: 149
5/21/2009 16:43:52   
drDOT

Even if this game will be like AQ(so we can't walk) I will play it :D
It seems cool and I like the idea of the starting races , mostly the elf :)
AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 6 of 24«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition