Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 8 of 24«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2009 17:05:57   
Ghengis

@Nickwright oO that information you got was condradictory to the information that was stated in the =KoO= The Sweep: Discussions that it was still being worked on as a possibility. But it says there is no easy way to do so, since AQ and Warp Force run on the same engine doesn't that mean that there now is an easy way to do so ?

< Message edited by Ghengis -- 5/21/2009 17:06:36 >
Post #: 176
5/21/2009 17:06:17   
tobi728822

Well, my my my, this is a surprise, you guys at AE clearly aren't at all affected by the receission. Good For You

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 177
5/21/2009 17:07:36   
Valnos

I can't decide if this is worrisome or not: the art rocks, but can they handle a FIFTH game?

AQ  Post #: 178
5/21/2009 17:09:12   
Nickwright
Creative!

No Ghengis, it just means that WF is still starting so they have an easy way to implement races, AQ has been around for 6 years, it caters to one style of change, your head.

WF will be able to cater to a new change, body structures
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
5/21/2009 17:09:26   
dragoncrazyxp

^I think they probably thought this through before announcing it.
Post #: 180
5/21/2009 17:09:27   
Vizen

This sounds so awesome!
Hopefully i'll be able to be a founder or something, but I doubt it. :\
I also hope this game doesn't overshadow AQ.
AQ  Post #: 181
5/21/2009 17:10:27   
Master Merlin

This is awesome!

Definitly signing up and buying an upgrade.

The Warpforce is out there!

~Merlin
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 182
5/21/2009 17:10:51   
Voltron

Wow, I did not expect a 5th AE game! I am glad to see that Artix Entertainment is doing well and is willing to expand on their game ideas.

Good luck to all the Staff on this game!

MQ AQW  Post #: 183
5/21/2009 17:13:20   
deathstar333

Oh, no. Four games is too much. Five games will break my faith in AE completely.
Be happy with four games, guys. If Warp Force takes priority the Ash saga, the Lagos saga and The Destroyer saga will take so long that you'll have to either take longer with releases or make them substandard.
Either = bad.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 184
5/21/2009 17:13:46   
Reni
Lost BlueStar

Whoa, sounds cool. :D Good luck team, i must say that i am glad it is single player as well. Not to say i dislike multi-player, but i have been in a single playing sort of mood of late.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
5/21/2009 17:15:12   
Nickwright
Creative!

deathstar333 I'm not sure you understand how this works....

There are separate staff teams for each game, that means there are separate people working on different games.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/21/2009 17:15:48   
//.Shadow.\\

I think you guys no what your doing so there should be no bad comments really its a all thumbs up from me :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 187
5/21/2009 17:17:45   
Ghengis

@Nickwright The implimentation of races in AQ doesn't have to be that of body and many people would be happy for a change of race and new heads and maybe a few other changes that different races my recieve. It doesn't have to be all about the body to impliment races into AQ and as it has been stated many times that it is being worked on, I will not give up on the idea of races being implimented into AQ until one of the staff themselves confirms and specifically states that it will not. Until then Nickwright no matter what you say I will not give up hope that races will one day be implimented into AQ.
Post #: 188
5/21/2009 17:17:53   
Aaronrules380

you guys realize that different people work on different games for the most part? And AQ is the game this will probably be drawing staff from, and AQ is the game that prepares/makes its releases far in advance. Also one bigger release a month does not nessecarily mean a release that is 4 times as big. I'm sure the staff had releases of the other games in mind while making this, so I wouldn't worry about it effecting the ther games release schedule
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 189
5/21/2009 17:18:43   
Nickwright
Creative!

I'm just saying Ghegis the AQ works, how it is now, Races would be 2 things, a name on your character page, and possibly pointy ears for your face >.>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
5/21/2009 17:19:13   
Dallas

I hope it will be like AQ, DF and MQ in the sense of having more than one character per account
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 191
5/21/2009 17:21:11   
Sasuke Uchiha1132

Oh.My.God.A fifth game already.Didn't see it coming,at all!

I really hope to be an Alpha/Beta Tester,and Founder if I can afford it!But with 5 games and everything else I get on...Well,that's pushing the envelope,for quite a few people...

The Awesome Epic-Ness more than makes up for it,methinks.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 192
5/21/2009 17:21:28   
ringulreith

I am definatly excited! I'm probably gonna get upgraded. It seems that elf will be the most popular race, can't choose between drakel or elf...

Fal, is this the "directors cut" we were promiced? And will the history of the coming and the events be explained in more detail?
Post #: 193
5/21/2009 17:22:08   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

So long as it isn't MMO, I'm in! (And I don't plan to miss foundership like I did in MQ >.>)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 194
5/21/2009 17:24:14   
BrantePyrus

Who will testing be available to?
What will costs be?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 195
5/21/2009 17:25:41   
Ghengis

@Nickwright Extra and negative points towards stats, or extra dmg to weapon types that can be linked into the game... Many things can be done to make races unique, even have wars similar to paxia between the races etc.. Even so I would certainly just be happy with a the title and pointy ears. Like vampire and were-wolf sub-class's they are just a character title on our character page, they add nothing and yet it was still implemented...
Post #: 196
5/21/2009 17:25:50   
deathstar333

Hey, if they can get enough staff to get it working without stretching the other games I'll upgrade etc. but I'm just worried they'll pile everyone into it and leave AQW hanging.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
5/21/2009 17:26:37   
Linusrocks
Banned

Something tells me most of the AQ staff will be divided Even more thanks to WF.

DF staff:Divided
AQ staff:Soon to be divided
MQ Staff:Not divided...YET.

Well,Really excited!Don't give AQ graphics...PLEASE!!

Post #: 198
5/21/2009 17:27:22   
Epsilon2012

I'm going to get as low of an ID# as I can get...
---I hope the testing is for the Upgrades in the other games only!!!
-I have already decided to be REALLY active on the Warpforce forums!!!
---1 week after the release I will be answering LOTS of questions in the future Q/A forums!!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 199
5/21/2009 17:27:50   
_Arctos_

wow O.O

SO GOING TO BE A WEREWOLF!

Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Warp Force Announcement Discussion
Page 8 of 24«<678910>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition