Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2009 23:14:09   
Other_Guy_27

It occurs to me that without all the limitations AQ has, WF could in time end up surpassing AQ in greatness. I definitely hope to see the music of some of the contest winners in-game.
AQ DF  Post #: 726
6/17/2009 1:50:01   
Seriyu

It's definatly a very good thing for all the people that are bugged by engine limitations in AQ (IE, no genders, specials can't involve physical movement, rather then raising the weapon into the air, etc). Iunno how many of those are able to be altered, but hopefully it'll end up doing well. :p
AQ DF  Post #: 727
6/17/2009 5:49:25   
ChrisX

I personally think that even though a few people got their song "officially" in, I think some of the great songs that didn't win should still be in there
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 728
6/17/2009 9:25:24   
Other_Guy_27

quote:

ORIGINAL: Falerin

Congratulations to the winners this was a very tough race. Any one who has "mp3" versions of their songs or who can convert their songs to MP3 are requested to send their songs to falerin@gmail.com. I will be compiling a "Fan Music" inspired by warpforce CD. We will make the ISO for the CD free to download from the website in the future so you can burn your own copy.

So even if they don't make it in game at least we have this.
AQ DF  Post #: 729
6/17/2009 11:00:41   
Talahar

Captain Rhubarb:
thank you for showing us the test character!
I'm gobbling up every info we get on WarpForce (just like everyone else here, I'm sure ),
so this is a huge treat! Thanks again!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 730
6/17/2009 12:20:35   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

Zap! 30 page lock, making the new thread now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 731
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion III
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition