Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: WF Mystery!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: WF Mystery!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2009 15:06:16   
Icy
Gone with the wind

Divine Nexus
IRC is Internet Relay Chat.
It gives people the chance to talk with other members in Live time much faster then PM.

Heh. I'm in. :D
I love solving stuff.
MQ  Post #: 26
5/27/2009 17:44:45   
Nex del Vida

So it begins.
AQ  Post #: 27
5/27/2009 20:46:46   
poomaster

ooh ooh pick me pick me!!

i have no idea what your saying ill read it tommorrow
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/27/2009 21:09:19   
Poetic Melody

I'm in!
DF  Post #: 29
5/27/2009 21:53:52   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

#truthseekers is the OOC of sorts of the Darkabode, Falerin's ancillary RP channel (which at the moment has branched FAR off of Lore and has a connection only through maybe three characters). #truthseekers is the direct descendant of #755, the channel that was used to solve Maxwell's puzzles.
Post #: 30
5/28/2009 19:27:31   
Nex del Vida

Archive (if you can call it that, having only two entries) updated.
AQ  Post #: 31
5/28/2009 19:54:38   
Danny A

is this IIRC thing to be trusted coz i dont want viruses
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
5/28/2009 20:04:50   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

mIRC can be trusted. Just don't accept strange DCCs or click on strange links from people when on it. IRC is Internet Relay Chat, and really is just text going back and forth between multiple computers.
Post #: 33
5/28/2009 21:36:20   
Lkeas

Hey Nex, I edited the first post just a tiny bit to change the font on the #2 solution so it's easier to read. Don't worry I'm not messing anything up Thanks for keeping an archive of the puzzles!
AQ DF  Post #: 34
5/28/2009 21:48:36   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

nex your totally awesome! thanks for keeping records of the puzzles.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/28/2009 21:54:03   
Nex del Vida

Lkeas: Thanks. I nearly had a heart attack when you first referred to me as an Archivist... I've respected that position immensely since the Truth Saga. It is truly an honor to be one, and I will try to uphold the mantle well.

Dragon: No problem. See above response. :P

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/28/2009 22:03:52 >
AQ  Post #: 36
5/28/2009 23:16:56   
Cryogenesis

Umm...Yeah, kinda late but, I'm in. Cryose is my IRC name and will help in any way that I can.
AQ DF  Post #: 37
5/29/2009 15:22:37   
Nex del Vida

Third puzzle posted and solved in just under 15 minutes. :D Quickest one yet. Then again, it was also the easiest one yet. Waiting for confirmation before updating.

I hope this is the only puzzle today--I probably won't be able to solve any of the others... like said on the last page, I'm unavailable from 3 until... well, probably Monday, actually. I'm glad I sunk my claws into this one.

EDIT: Wow! Looks like I was able to take part in two. Cool. I'll be able to help with others that appear between now and around 4:30 or so.

Archives 3 and 4 updated.
AQ  Post #: 38
5/29/2009 15:25:24   
tomy 2222

woot im glad to help!(im Tom )
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/30/2009 16:55:37   
poomaster

i go away for a day or 2 and miss 3 whole puzzles i want to be part of this but dont have the time dammit now im gonna cry... boohooo

anyway well done in solving those thingys
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/2/2009 17:18:27   
Nex del Vida

Edited with 6, hints for 6, and 7.
AQ  Post #: 41
6/2/2009 17:39:28   
Lkeas

Have there been 7 already? I only count 5 and 6. 5 was the evil one and 6 was the Playfair.

spoiler:

I wonder what the connection is between Haden and Purgos. Dark Madder rules over Haden but her secret lies on Purgos. Is Purgos a part of Haden? Or a separate place all together? The part about the mantle is intriguing as well. How far away is Haden? The author implies it is quite distant. And what does it mean for the origins of the first MN? Did the mantle not originate on LORE, then? What exactly is the purpose of the mantle, and what responsibilities do the wearers take on?
AQ DF  Post #: 42
6/2/2009 17:46:16   
Nex del Vida

:P You're right. I went "5a, 5b, 7." Smart of me.

spoiler:

Well, Haden and Purgos could easily be different places. I... can't really respond to the rest now, as I'm quite tired. Talk to you later. :P
AQ  Post #: 43
6/2/2009 18:18:19   
Gundisalvus

I know this is almost certainly unrelated, but there is a organization called Haden Tower Service, inc. Coincidence... or conspiracy? Yes, I know, it's just coincidence.

Anyways, in case this might be helpful, Haden is a German name for "heathen."
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
6/2/2009 18:21:05   
Grimmjows

It may be in seperate places but maybe possibly in seperate dimensions
as were thinking startrek+AQ anything possible in space.

Well anyway include me in

DF  Post #: 45
6/2/2009 19:14:00   
Nex del Vida

...Wait, Haden Tower Service? I doubt that's coincidence, what with the nearly-inarguable evidence that Purgos = tower.

To respond to the rest of L's post:

spoiler:

I think Purgos and Haden could easily be different places. Tyrant A could rule over Country X and have a book hidden in Country Y that tells of how to kill him. I don't know about the origin of the mantle-wearer--it certainly seems possible that the title didn't originate upon Lore, seeing as there are so many references to Caelestia, Terra and other worlds. As to the responsibilities of the mantle... that's an interesting question. I've never thought about it. Does Diviara not explain it when we learn he wore it? What's the name of the quest where he tells us?
AQ  Post #: 46
6/2/2009 20:09:04   
Nickwright
Creative!

I don't think we're looking at the same Mantle Nex del Vida

the mantle Diviara had was of the Mysterious Necromancer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/2/2009 20:26:03   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

spoiler:

But that puzzle was precisely a communication fron Diviara to Falerin, which makes it very likely that he speaking precisely about the mantle he knows best: that of the Mysterious Necromancer.
AQ  Post #: 48
6/3/2009 2:34:23   
x blue flame97

i'm in!
just pm me about anything
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
6/3/2009 8:19:26   
Nex del Vida

spoiler:

Also, in the newest clue "The wearer of the mantle" was referenced. That phrase has been used for the MN.
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: WF Mystery!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition