Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!
Page 11 of 29«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2009 11:03:11   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

What, now we're following a Fool connection just because someone mentioned it? Does the Fool have to be the one to discover the truth, or is this nothing but a case of jumping at shadows?
Post #: 251
5/31/2009 11:10:34   
Kuld

Its mostly a case of jumping at shadows - nothing but speculation related to a possible Tarot connection. :P
MQ  Post #: 252
5/31/2009 11:20:18   
Silverdragon

I kinda like your assumption Dracoa.

I think the terme Purgos meant tower. But since it's also a program to manage a network, I believe that the secret may be a Network commander.

Maybe it means that while Dark Madder appears to be the leader of the Network, the real mastermind is actually hidden in/on/at Purgos.

when I think about it it kinda makes sense. Madder is dye, dye can be connected to disguise. The tower could mean a guard tower, as in guarding a secret, or a castle, where rulers hide behind it's wall for protection. Anyways like Dracoa said, these are all assumptions and I could be completly off tracks
AQ DF  Post #: 253
5/31/2009 11:21:56   
poomaster

i think purgos is a place everybody keeps saying that too but in a much more confusing mystical way and dont think too hard trying to figure out about the game cos your all going to get told the answers in the end its just a matter of time

oh and kuld nice new avatars in the other post

i really dont know how you all have the time to read and reply to all this i keep missing things and getting confused...

dam it i really dont want to miss out on the prize

also anybody remember the game called: primal? that had a place called nexus and stuff about tarot cards and...stuff in it as well

< Message edited by poomaster -- 5/31/2009 11:26:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 254
5/31/2009 12:13:26   
Denolth
Sailing

Poomaster, we can't help just because we're going to get a pet or not, but we need to help with everything we have to solve what the codes are. I'm sure everybody wants the pet, but I hope they're thinking on solving the mistery and leaving the pet they will get if they solve it as a secondary thing.

In topic: we've got a lot of information that can be related to purgos (its meaning inside of WF), but maybe isn't purgos only the Guardian Tower? Falerin hasn't posted if we are on the right way or not, which means we might be close to it... Or very distant. Oh, and by the way, is everyone sure that on the code, it was "purgos"? Maybe something else, I don't know. Because the word "tower" doesn't have a huge metaphoric sense, only if we compare it to the tarot cards.

Well, I don't know, just a speculation.
Dudu

< Message edited by Dudu Master -- 5/31/2009 12:14:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 255
5/31/2009 12:42:50   
Aaronrules380

WHy would Fal tell us if we are right on what the purgos thing is supposed to mean? From what I can tell it's just speculation, and isn't one of the puzzles. which means Fal has absolutely no obligation to tell us if we're right
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 256
5/31/2009 13:03:16   
Nex del Vida

Geno, I think we have something more like this:

A-->B-->C; A1-->D1+D2-->C; A-->E+F-->C+G; A-->1

The name "Purgos" in the solution is A. The fact that Purgos means "tower" in Russian is B. C in this case is the assumption that Purgos is a tower.
In the second set, C is the same assumption. A1 is the name "Dark Madder." D1 is Rose Madder and D2 is Dark Tower.
In the third, which is very similar to the first, E represents the tarot card Purgos. So the name Purgos leads to the tarot card Purgos (and the mention of truth and lies, F), which is a tower (and a very imposing one at that), which leads us to the assumption that Purgos is a tower. G is just the continued shadow of truth and lies.
In the fourth, A is the same and 1 is the mention of Purgos as the software thingy.

EDIT: Sorry, I had to go and I wanted to post this. What I'm saying is that we have many things pointing to one thing--that Purgos is some sort of tower. These connections have branches, and some of them do connect to other things, but most of them point to a tower.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/31/2009 15:03:36 >
AQ  Post #: 257
5/31/2009 15:31:32   
DoubleS

You guys... Are reading tomuch into this... I'm pretty sure the staff isn't having this whole secret tarot card stuff there its jut coincidences.
AQ DF  Post #: 258
5/31/2009 15:39:49   
Kuld

@DoubleS:
The Truth-Saga explored all sorts of things, including frigging conspiracy theories and metaphysical concepts...Having some tarot stuff thrown in here wouldn't be too far-fetched.
MQ  Post #: 259
5/31/2009 15:41:55   
Dracoa

I didn't follow the Truth-Saga, but honestly I wouldn't put it past them to take influences from the Tarot, ofcourse it's just as likely they don't. The only way we'll know anything for sure is if they come out and say it, or we find out when the game comes out.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 260
5/31/2009 15:44:03   
Burn
Burnt!

Just taking a look at the actual message again, if Purgos was a tower, surely its gramatically wrong the actual message.

quote:

Dark Madder's secret lies on Purgos.

How can something lie on a tower?
Post #: 261
5/31/2009 15:44:44   
DoubleS

I'm just saying you guys are getting so worked up trying to relate every clue to somthing in this entire far-fetched complicated scheme when the whole thing was probably just a coincidence.

@Burn Purgos is probably a planet. Stop reading so much into it. lol

< Message edited by DoubleS -- 5/31/2009 15:46:08 >
AQ DF  Post #: 262
5/31/2009 15:47:01   
Kuld

Reading too much into things is usually what happens in these threads inbetween clue solving, I think...Its quite fun, really.
MQ  Post #: 263
5/31/2009 16:38:00   
necrolich66

0.o ow hy head hurts
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 264
5/31/2009 16:43:49   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

actually we aren't sure that purgos is the name of a city. We know it refers to tower.

But the previous message had stated a city in the stars. So if the city were named purgos, why would that be an important detail to the puzzle? Because telling us the name of a city, when we already know it's up in space, would not make sense.

A tower however does make sense. Towers can hold all sorts of things, for example the first lord of chaos.

AQW Epic  Post #: 265
5/31/2009 17:19:51   
Denolth
Sailing

Well, let's believe, then, that purgos is a tower. I agree with Burn that it would have a gramatical error, but, well, let's say it is. Now, take a look at this image:

http://team.battleon.com/WF/StarChart.jpg

Don't you think it's too much coincidence, they give us a code that is related to towers and, actually, there's the WarpGuardian tower as one of the destinations? Don't you think the tower Falerin is talking about is the Warp Guardian tower?

Anyway, just making some more speculations.
Dudu
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 266
5/31/2009 17:26:19   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

good point Master, and what's that thing at the top of it? I see something there but I can't tell what it is!
AQW Epic  Post #: 267
5/31/2009 17:35:24   
Kuld

@Dragonnightwolf:
Its the usual dragon statue thing that is usually on the top of Guardian Towers.
MQ  Post #: 268
5/31/2009 17:41:32   
drakehello

quote:

quote:

How can something lie on a tower?

hmmm, that reminds me of something

a few months ago, Truth, and Lies posted in the speculations and theories forum, last i remeber of what we were trying to figure out what they were trying to say, had something to do with Babylon. This leads me to an interesting idea, perhaps babylon links to babel thus tower of babel..... perhaps the tower is the warpguardian tower as stated previously.

This could mean that, like the tower of Babel, the warpguardian tower will be brought down and we may be scattered across the cosmos......

just a little theory of mine

edit: just saw a few other posts and though i would add on to my crazy (most likely, not very well informed) theory.

since there is a dragon the guardian tower..... Well we know that in MQ the dragons used some sort of untested space technology (i belive part of the name of it was "ladder") since the dragons used it to escape the shadowscythe, an army that sweeps across planets, destroying everything with no one able to resist them perhaps the shadowscythe were, or were similar to the netowrk before the reset. this leads me to think that the dragon on top of the warpguardian tower (if there is one) holds some great secret.......

again i am very sure i havent got all my information straight... oh well

< Message edited by drakehello -- 5/31/2009 17:51:08 >
DF MQ  Post #: 269
5/31/2009 17:43:53   
Nex del Vida

DoubleS: If you didn't follow the Truth saga, you can't really know how much is too much in terms of reading into things.

One theory I have is that Purgos is the name of a planet on which a tower is a prominent feature. It might also be an enormous tower in space, as large as a city--a V'eld named Purgos.
AQ  Post #: 270
5/31/2009 17:51:27   
DoubleS

Dude I don't think anyone could follow the truth saga. Its the most confusing thing ever lol.
AQ DF  Post #: 271
5/31/2009 18:03:14   
Gundisalvus

quote:

Lie
–verb
1. to be in a horizontal, recumbent, or prostrate position, as on a bed or the ground; recline.
2. (of objects) to rest in a horizontal or flat position: The book lies on the table.
3. to be or remain in a position or state of inactivity, subjection, restraint, concealment, etc.: to lie in ambush.
4. to rest, press, or weigh (usually fol. by on or upon): These things lie upon my mind.
5. to depend (usually followed by on or upon).
6. to be placed or situated: land lying along the coast.
7. to be stretched out or extended: the broad plain that lies before us.
8. to be in or have a specified direction; extend: The trail from here lies to the west.
9. to be found or located in a particular area or place: The fault lies here.
10. to consist or be grounded (usually fol. by in): The real remedy lies in education.
11. to be buried in a particular spot: Their ancestors lie in the family plot.
12. Law. to be sustainable or admissible, as an action or appeal.
13. Archaic. to lodge; stay the night; sojourn.

I'm not sure if that will help, but maybe it will.

Edit:I noted that definition number five might have some interesting implications.
quote:

If #5 were the case, then what it would actually mean is this:
"Dark Madder's secret depends on Purgos."

< Message edited by Gundisalvus -- 5/31/2009 18:21:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 272
5/31/2009 18:36:28   
drakehello

ah, finally, i found the thing that lies said that i was refering to

quote:

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

shinar is mesopatamia, thus babylon. It says let us build a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven

the top reaching heaven, thus the tower is the warpguardian tower, the city being in the stars as well......

the use of shinar could be a refrence to the stars shining space, and thus shinar is space itself, for one could call it a "plain"

i have no idea were i am going with this
DF MQ  Post #: 273
5/31/2009 19:03:13   
Dathomir2

um well on theTower of Babel... in the Bible it says when they were building it God seperated everyone's language and they couldn't complete it... and mike said it might be that Dark Madder's plans rely on the tower... so uhh maybe...something
AQ MQ  Post #: 274
5/31/2009 19:06:54   
Nova Gryphon

According to the previous trends, we should be getting a new puzzle anytime now.

Edit: I see your point.

< Message edited by Nova Gryphon -- 5/31/2009 19:09:29 >
AQ  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Unfolds!
Page 11 of 29«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition