Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Temura's Song contest! Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Temura's Song contest! Discussion
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2009 21:23:43   
  Scakk
Beyond

All discussions can go here. That would include asking questions , asking for help from others , gathering people to help or other such needs.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 6/1/2009 23:33:06 >
AQW  Post #: 1
6/1/2009 21:26:39   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Awesome! The moogle will be composing AND singing! It will be...

AMAZING!!! :O:

It will also be A Capella as well. That's just how awesome the moogle is. :P

Here's to hoping I place! And good luck to everyone!

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 6/2/2009 20:30:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/1/2009 21:29:13   
Xyo

Sweet! Can't wait to see other entries!

My entry is going to be all Hard-core and weird!

< Message edited by Xyo -- 6/5/2009 0:24:09 >

MQ  Post #: 3
6/1/2009 21:29:18   
Viking_Jorun

I shall be writing lyrics. I'm looking for someone that can compose, but i've already got someone in my sights! >:D

Fear me and my *hopeful* partner! >:D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/1/2009 21:43:46   
D U S T I N 1 1 1

I am working with LifeLine.

My guitarist/bassist/drummer! Mine! Get your own.

I wrote the Lyrics hes handlein the music
AQ DF  Post #: 5
6/1/2009 21:59:01   
kors

im going to attempt to make some lyrics if any one wants to sing or compose the song or both please pm me and i will tell you by june, 9th if i am going to actually have lyrics or not
dont get your hopes up im not the bes song writer
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
6/1/2009 22:27:41   
Master Merlin

What does everyone think of my entry?

On the off-chance that anyone will be willing to compose the entry, then I would be much abliged. Please PM me if you so choose.

In addition, I wish everyone luck in the contest!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
6/1/2009 23:16:56   
Branan

It NEEDS ak humour, thats right that AK/DF humour is goin into fntasy tech and it aint leaving, so include as muc AK humour as possible ansd be sure to insult Dragon slayers alon the way, im sure this will increase ur chances since it all has to go through galanoth first, just like i did :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
6/1/2009 23:35:17   
Rosett

Question, can a piece be music-less?

It seems stupid I know, but if I can't find a decent way of added music to my voice I will have to add my enter musicless.
Post #: 9
6/2/2009 0:22:55   
DoodMan

Can we get the phonetic pronunciation for the names in this story like Ghe'Thrak, Pra'Mithia and the rest? If we're going to be singing it helps to know how to say it.
If I can get a pronunciation guide, I can make an audio guide for everyone else.
Those apostrophes throw off the pronunciation so I'd like to know how they're said.
AQ MQ  Post #: 10
6/2/2009 1:36:19   
vulture

I compose music as well as write poetry. The chance to have an npc named after you and have your music in game is incredible. I will gladly team up with someone that shares my interests.

< Message edited by vulture -- 6/2/2009 1:38:19 >
Post #: 11
6/2/2009 7:26:35   
DoubleS

I will be writing the lyrics while reariness sings. I think we will do well.
AQ DF  Post #: 12
6/2/2009 7:51:47   
Rosett

all these people who are teaming up. I'm just a lone with just a keyboard and a loud of different voices for it. I'm going to learn in less then ten day (Vocals are done already) how to play drum, guitar and bass on a keyboard and do all my own music. I probably die for overworking.
Post #: 13
6/2/2009 9:16:39   
Crimzon5

Done with my lyrics! Dang, I dont hve a mike, so my voice cant be used. I hope Khannibal and I can get our "alliance" fixed and confirmed...

If you want to see the lyircs, throw me a PM :)

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 6/2/2009 9:17:22 >
AQ DF  Post #: 14
6/2/2009 10:05:34   
Flawless Death

I'm sticking with lyrics, which are almost done.

If anyone would like to be the singer/performer of the lyrics, don't be afraid to PM me. ^_^

Best of luck to all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
6/2/2009 10:57:46   
Fornever

I can do lyrics, and play the piano fairly well. If push comes to shove, I should be able to sing, but with the flu that's been going around school, I don't think it'll be that good. If anyone wants to sing, I'm available. Good luck to everyone, and I'm sure we'll have amazing entries.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
6/2/2009 18:46:03   
frogboy52295

quote:

Can we get the phonetic pronunciation for the names in this story like Ghe'Thrak, Pra'Mithia and the rest? If we're going to be singing it helps to know how to say it.
If I can get a pronunciation guide, I can make an audio guide for everyone else.
Those apostrophes throw off the pronunciation so I'd like to know how they're said.

that would be very needed for singers
AQ DF  Post #: 17
6/2/2009 19:07:23   
ringulreith

I can do leerics, need a composer/singer. I've asked Vulture to join me, if he/she doesn't accept, I will need a composer/singer.
Post #: 18
6/2/2009 20:30:47   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I posted my lyrics, I'll get the recording uploaded sometime tomorrow, for anyone interested. Good luck again! I'm really stoked about this contest.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
6/3/2009 8:39:18   
Helixi

I've pulled out of this contest, though I disappointed my partner. My style wouldn't fit the brief, though I did try to change it :|
AQ DF  Post #: 20
6/3/2009 9:31:52   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

quote:

ORIGINAL: DoodMan

I do not have the time at present to produce a long phonetic pronunciation list but i will tell you that when following a vowel the ' in Drakel tends to be treated as a vocalized full stop. Whereas when following a consonant it is a schwa.

Given just the two examples you have given the pronunciation is roughly and you will have to forgive the horrible transcription as I lack access to phonetic symbols atm.

Prah - Myth - E - Uh.

Gheh Thrack

and simmilarly the name of the Devourer is pronounce

Thuh - Gahl - en though Thuh - Gale - en is not unheard of in some dialects

< Message edited by Falerin -- 6/3/2009 9:37:38 >
Post #: 21
6/3/2009 11:33:55   
My Pain

My song is called Temura's Role.

I recorded myself singing it while playing an acoustic guitar and then uploaded the mp3 file to a file storage website (it's like photobucket but you can put music on it)

You can download it immediately by clicking here: My song download.

I think it turned out pretty good, for me.
Any opinions would be nice. The lyrics are on page 3 of the contest submission thread.

< Message edited by My Pain -- 6/3/2009 13:37:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
6/3/2009 14:02:58   
Novrion

I didnt realize that this would be the better place to put this, so......

I Play Keyboards and Synth and have been doing to for 19+ years, so if anyone needs music added to whatever contact me anyway you'd like.
AQ  Post #: 23
6/3/2009 15:59:58   
Rosett

I been spending quite alot of time on this since starting and already have restarted multiply times. Here is what my work so far sound like.
It's about 20% done, any comments.

Draft
Post #: 24
6/3/2009 17:51:40   
Angel of Grief

quick quesion,: do we need to have someone sing the lyrics? or do we just have to come up with the song...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Temura's Song contest! Discussion
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition