Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 3 of 23«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2009 23:03:58   
Strange little dude

Is it solved now?
seems so

< Message edited by Strange little dude -- 6/4/2009 23:10:03 >
AQ  Post #: 51
6/4/2009 23:08:55   
Gundisalvus

Yes.
To put it in slightly easier to read terms:
spoiler:

The warpforce shall fall beneath the might of the autarchs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
6/5/2009 0:35:50   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

The following post has some relevance to warpforce, though likely not towards the puzzles, but to fellow cryptonauts and to lords Eldrin and Falerin, and also to madam Damsel.

A face appears on a large monitor screen looking out at each and every single cryptonaut and truthseeker.

"Hello fellow Cryptonauts and truthseekers, For those of you who do not know me. I am the dragon night, wolf."

"I have gathered all of you here, tonight, because I have something I'd like every one of you to hear."
"At the start of the puzzles, things were surprising, showing up with ciphered glyphs and incredible stacks of knowledge the like that lore has rarely seen on a constant basis. In this important time when it is of the utmost to do all that we can and to gather together as one to breach the translations that at first seemed mixed, chased and turned upside down, and in the stretch of events we have so far done our jobs."

"It is an esteemed honor and privilege to get to work with every last one of you."

"Lords Eldron and Falerin have taught important lessons. Lessons that really make us think. They work hard, very hard, to give us puzzles but they also grant us their favor, with helping us to understand the puzzles."

"Lady Damsel, has been like a beacon of hope in the darkest of times."

"But, through each and every last cryptonaut I have also learned."
"Through burn, I have learned don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned. But through his friendship I have learned, that it is better to be burned, then to have no friend at all."

"Through Genoclysm I have learned that speculations and theories may matter in the storm age of fronts, but while a trident of storms will see you through, so too, will mr. Genoclysm."

"Through lady Lykeas I have learned that hope is never out of sight of ones eyes, so long as the good lady stands prepared to lend a helping hand."

"Through Lord Clyde, Face-swip-per(like slipper) I have learned that humor goes a long way, the various ways of fish toss and doe-see-does, can keep a man laughing for the longest of times."

"Through Icy I have learned that no matter how hot you may become, Icy will be there to help cool you down."

"Through Hiro, I have learned that true Heros, are born or made by the passage of time."

"Through Kuld, I have learned that no matter how far away one is, They can still b.r.i.n.g a smileyotruoyface."

"Aaron, on more then one occassion has been nice enough to take time from puzzle solving to talk. Aaron was also of "key" importance in giving me hope to shine on a lonely cauldron. I couldn't have done it without you buddy!"

"Nex del vida, has consistantly used effort and brains. But nex also brought a warm positive smile to my face."

"Miles. A friend I hold with great pride and respect, whom I have fought beside. You have continued to show just how valuable your friendship really is."

"Gun, through-out the course of these events we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I'm very, very honored and proud of you. You find theories, where ideas run dry."

"Traveler, I have not known you long, but you show a great deal of clever suggestions."

"Cod, another friend I consider important, You work hard, but you also play hard. Always stay true to your "goals."

"Eldron, god of good, "De"touring us when you see it is a necessity for us to come to the correct conclusion, you have taught to me that there is always a bright light in the closet, but trying to figure out a way to "Switch" on that light is the puzzle!"

"Falerin, You have brought a level of learning to me that I never knew existed before your puzzles. You have my undying respect and friendship for as long as we both shall live."

"Damsel, You have taught me incredibly important things yourself. You will always have a friend in me."

"And lastly, to those of you cryptonauts or truthseekers, not mentioned above, I have this to say.
Thank each and every last one of you for participating in these puzzles. If it had not been from everyone working together, we would not have gotten past puzzle one."

The monitor turns blank.

This is I am sure heart felt and well intentioned. However from here on out, lets refrain from what borders on or crosses into role play in the WarpForce Forum. If you want to get into character on IRC that's fine, but lets keep this thread as OOC.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 6/5/2009 10:24:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/5/2009 4:32:37   
Hagen

spoiler:

Autarchs, hmm?
Well, "autarch" = "self-ruler", "tyrant"
AQ MQ  Post #: 54
6/5/2009 10:53:46   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

that description sounds similar to sepulchure doesn't it? Hey.
I just thought about something.

If there's a dark madder.

There may be a villain who is similar to darth sidious.(You know darth vader's master)
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/5/2009 11:03:20   
crusadermarl

LOL The Game Hasn't Been Released Yet And Im Still Confussed
MQ AQW  Post #: 56
6/5/2009 11:27:26   
Kuld

Wow, great work on the puzzles, seems you always make a lot of progress as soon as I leave. xP

Which ones have we solved now? All of them, or are there still some remaining?

Btw, there is a series of books named "The Book of the New Sun" - the final volume in this series is named "The Citadel of the Autarch"...I am well aware of the meaning of the word "Autarch" but this book is a science-fiction fantasy book that takes place in the distant future, where the Sun has dimmed considerably and the Earth (referred to in the series as "Urth") is slowly cooling....Warpforce is science-fiction fantasy too, zomfgzorz lulz.

Also: Autarch SOVEREIGN-class Star Dreadnaught.

Once again, I very much doubt that there is any actual relation, but who knows? :P

Of course, 'Autarchs' may just be an alternate name for the Network...

< Message edited by Kuld -- 6/5/2009 11:42:15 >
MQ  Post #: 57
6/5/2009 13:13:24   
Cod Cod Lord of Mysteries

So, wait... What was the answer to the puzzle? Or did you find it yet?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
6/5/2009 13:21:19   
crusadermarl

Perhaps Krom And Tyrant Could Be In This

And Who Are The Autoarch

< Message edited by crusadermarl -- 6/5/2009 13:27:58 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 59
6/5/2009 13:32:41   
Kuld

@Cod Cod Lord of Mysteries:
The answer to some of the parts - read the rest of the thread to see which ones.

@crusadermarl:
We don't know that at the moment. :P
MQ  Post #: 60
6/5/2009 14:49:48   
Denolth
Sailing

Wow, lol, cool xD And, well, Autarch... Here it says it's an absolute ruler, a despot. Tough, when we search Autarchy (which is related to Autarch), this can be found:

1. Absolute rule or power; autocracy (like a monarchy, if I'm not mistaked).
2. A country under such rule.

Oh, and this word is originated from Greek, if the definition of Autarch is that one above. We can also find:

1. An absolute sovereignty.
2. An autocratic government (see, like monarchy xD).

We can also find Autarchy: economic independence as a national policy. Or we can find it as: a political system governed by a single individual *cough* monarchy *cough* ^^

Thanks to the The Free Online Dictionary ^^
Dudu

< Message edited by Dudu Master -- 6/5/2009 14:51:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/5/2009 15:02:16   
poomaster

is there one of these that you guys havent actually finished yet?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
6/5/2009 15:33:22   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

sorry P.m. but all the mysteries have been solved. The last one was solved earlier last night.

I know you want to participate, I recommend joining us in the mystery irc channel, that's where a lot of us go to do most of the work, it seems to work out a bit better that way.

well, maybe not "all" the mysteries since there are going to be more that lord Falerin and Eldron present to us and such, but at least for now, the ones that they've given us have so far been solved.

The reason one of the puzzles was giving us such a terrible time, is because there was a specific decoder we needed, the other decoders would not work with the puzzle we had. Strangely enough the decoder we needed was delivered to us by someone who seemingly had just what we needed.

AQW Epic  Post #: 63
6/5/2009 15:35:55   
poomaster

ok then how do i join ur irc thingy remembering im a total "weird external chat program thingy noob"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
6/5/2009 15:41:08   
Strange little dude

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=91#
there's guide how to install and use mIRC
channel used for mystery solving is #mystery
AQ  Post #: 65
6/5/2009 15:47:41   
poomaster

k thanks ill try WITH MY NOOBISH POWERS!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
6/5/2009 15:57:38   
Zebac64

someone should post everything thes been decoded since the very first cipher, i'm getting confused. will all this stuff be realesed when Warpforce comes out?
AQ MQ  Post #: 67
6/5/2009 16:03:03   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

[In Character]
I have seen many themes of similarity and commonality in my investigation of the Network and of the WarpForce. It is worth remembering that they are not the same. Annoyance is occasionally the key to great mysteries. I have recently learned something about the network activity it was passed along to me unencrypted by my assistants. I however have determined that there is a risk in this method.

There is a saying that when in Rome do as the Romans do. I have reason to believe there are eyes keenly interested in my interest. It would be inopportune to not be careful about further discussion. For this reason, I am choosing to encode this as well. Lest the past comes back to haunt us even more then it already does.

Keep vigilant and alert. The most seemingly unimportant and irrelevant thing may repeat upon you repeatedly.

The Cipher is a Standard Polyalphabetic Vigenere substitution.

[/In Character]

PFTSH, E ATCMF, VW LCN, JUF CYVV IE WMXR HHZWMF EKIIL TIKHRVW CZ YMY RCPZRIZYQ.
Post #: 68
6/5/2009 16:20:42   
Lkeas

Hmm, another Vigenere? Should we use the same mysterious decrypter that Sinclair gave us yesterday, I wonder? Or try to do it by hand?
AQ DF  Post #: 69
6/5/2009 16:40:01   
Denolth
Sailing

Yeah, another one! xD I never solve them, but I always love when there are new mistries. This time we know it's a Vigenere, we just need to find out the key. Tough, I'm afraid that this is not going to be easy...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
6/5/2009 17:04:35   
Demonmaster lolz

spoiler ahead (pm me on how to spoil)!

LOLZ, A THIEF, ZE CAT,LOL DAWG IZ CAKE DUNCER ROBBE'.......
thats all i found out.
Post #: 71
6/5/2009 17:39:49   
kors

how did you decode this message and i dont think it needs a spoiler tag on it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 72
6/5/2009 17:44:09   
Coldkick

Its not the real message it doesn't even have the right amount of characters in the first word
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
6/5/2009 17:52:24   
kors

and another error is the fact that he uses 2 ls which cant fit because non of the letters are used twice in it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
6/5/2009 23:24:32   
Lkeas

Alright, well, this is my method since we have no idea how to work out the key word from the vague clue.

I'm focusing on the small words and using Sinclair's decryptor to translate them into regular words to see if I can find a feasible part of the key word. So far the most likely candidates are:

JUF
(key/plaintext)
pma = the
ica = are
igb = and

YMY
(key/plaintext)
wre = but
rhe = get
fet = she
eet = the

These seem most likely to be part of a keyword. Many of the other letter combinations involved lots of x's and q's and j's - I'm keeping them in a list but leaving those for worst case scenarios.
AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= A Mystery Continues
Page 3 of 23«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition