Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MECH= Where do you like to write?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =MECH= Where do you like to write?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2009 3:19:02   
jerenda

*laughter* I like how my casual comments are so inspiring. I was going on about the Dvorak keyboard vs the Qwerty one and Versy /and/ iChar both decided to rearrange their keyboards. I want to rearrange mine but my family might object...

Haha, I suppose typing blind might make you type faster... but what if you mess up? Unless you count letters backwards... and memorize the number of spaces you typed... it has problems. Maybe you're better than me, though- can you delete without looking? ^_^

Clarification: Delete sentences, like if you change your mind halfway through the sentence about what you wanted to type. Not if you make a typo... you can train yourself to catch those and delete them automatically, almost. Except for that stupid word something. Soemthing. Somethign. Bleh. Hate that word.

< Message edited by jerenda -- 11/29/2009 3:20:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 26
11/29/2009 13:03:54   
Fleur Du Mal

Somewhere with music playing. As a rule.

Like a few others who have posted in this thread, I am also fond of typing with my computer whenever I'm writing anything that needs researching/googling. However, for poetry, I prefer a pen, a few pieces of paper (if they have used prior for something else, even better), and a corner.

I know it's odd but I can't write poetry anywhere near a middle of a room. I need a corner...
DF  Post #: 27
11/29/2009 23:43:12   
Angel of Grief

i prefer to type my things onto notepad first....
But if im at work, i'll rip off a piece of paper and just write i guess. :U
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
11/29/2009 23:52:47   
Crimzon5

I seem to write and read better when in an airconditioned room xD

And heh, I type my works on MS Word (easy to correct, edit, and erase xD)

Besides, my penmanship sucks

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 11/30/2009 0:00:10 >

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 29
12/1/2009 2:15:47   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

Went downtown the other day. Ended up buying a notepad and pens. Sat on a bench in a parking lot and wrote. Then decided to find a more comfortable chair at a restaurant, which conveniently had a table as well. Soon noticed some guy watching me from the restaurant next door. Which he continued to do for the next hour or so. Then the restaurant I was in closed and I had to relocate to the one next door... and was stared at for another half hour. Plus the passers-by.

But it was inspiring to write there. Lotsa inspiration.
Post #: 30
12/1/2009 9:49:38   
Asgaurdian lord

In the bath room*

*thats where i am right now

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=ZT6jBTVpMC8

My YouTube debut.
AQ  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: =MECH= Where do you like to write?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition