Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Discussion
Page 7 of 15«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2009 22:12:06   
Reactive

Lol after seeing so many good entries I decided to change mine.
Here's my new entry: Click!
It's not really tech-like but it is space related!
Once again, good luck to everyone!
Post #: 151
6/18/2009 3:36:43   
Quick Taco

I'm not being a suck-up. To tell the truth, I would love to play the game with some of the weapons I've seen. So I hope those weapons, such as Reactive's, reijing's, and Nickwright's make it. Here's mine: http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss189/Quicktaco/NetworkBuster.png. This was made using GIMP.

< Message edited by Quick Taco -- 6/18/2009 3:39:27 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
6/18/2009 5:21:06   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

That's really cool, QT!
Although it's quite dark, it's kinda hard to see the details (or maybe it's just my computer...)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
6/18/2009 5:59:18   
Sarmondia

Everyone is doing so well, I can't wait to see who get's theirs accepted!

< Message edited by Sarmondia -- 6/18/2009 6:11:26 >
MQ  Post #: 154
6/18/2009 6:30:57   
Crimzon5

quote:

That's really cool, QT!
Although it's quite dark, it's kinda hard to see the details (or maybe it's just my computer...)

It's a bit dark for me too. But wow, the 3D effect is awesome! Wish I knew how to do that

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 155
6/18/2009 7:56:50   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Fast Question:
Is it ok to suggest one wep, but to versions of artwork?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 156
6/18/2009 16:25:46   
Yagno2000
Queen of Blades

Sure, that's fine. So long as they're both part of the same suggestion.

Folks, the contest closes tomorrow, so get in your last minute suggestions while you can! :D
Post #: 157
6/18/2009 16:43:01   
Sarmondia

Mine is all done, made a new one even.
I wish everyone good luck, and if you don't win, most of us did well *cough* not me *cough*
MQ  Post #: 158
6/18/2009 16:57:42   
Stan

Final? Entry

Here 'tis, thanks to everybody who commented on the last version! Any last suggestions on this one?
I have a question, can your entry be in .png format (mine is), or does it have to be in .jpg, like in other contests?

Ps. I may still do an attack animation in flash if I have the time.

< Message edited by Stan -- 6/18/2009 16:59:06 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 159
6/18/2009 17:14:53   
Nickwright
Creative!

That is disturbingly awesome...

I declare Stan the winner
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
6/18/2009 22:01:21   
frogboy52295

quote:

Weapon Name: Virin Slayer
Artwork : Virin Slayer
Visual Descriptions : The Virin Slayer has a a two pronged blade made from the courpse of a virin. between this two blades flows a current of electricity when it is used on a virin. This electricity deals extra damage agaisnt the Virin race

Backstory : One day, the warp guardian Frogboy was fighting against a virin. He got an idea to take two of the virin's tenitcles and its "power gem" from its head. He bound them together and a current of electricity started to flow between them.

Special Flavor Abilities On special, it can paralize a viren creature. Deals extra damge on virin race

Weapon type: Energy Magic

Note this is weapon his a Trigged form and Non triggered form. The triggered form will have the gem glowing and the electricity flow between them. Non triggered has the gem is not shining and electricity is no flowing between the blades. It must be triggered to paralize the monster (only virin race)

what do u think???
AQ DF  Post #: 161
6/19/2009 0:44:41   
The Chaos Slayer

I feel like I have no chance of winning. D:

I was going to try and re-create my Voltaic Grizzly in Flash but, having never used flash, I didn't know where to begin. I procrastinated until today, when I went on a surprise party. Oh boy.

Zero Hex, I really like it. At first, I was like, this is lame, but when the blade appeared, I was like, wow, this is pretty cool.
AQ  Post #: 162
6/19/2009 6:03:18   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Hey guys!
Here my six version of my energy flail (They are all different but familiar!)
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
Version 5
Version 6
Which do you think is the best?
@Stan: You made it all by yourself? it's realy good.
Good luck to everyone who post in the last minuts!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 163
6/19/2009 6:16:45   
Crimzon5

^ above: I prefer this: http://megaswf.com/view/132277c9e10a881d32ef7ac7b01253f7.html

Anyways, final version of my work: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1245405297
AQ DF  Post #: 164
6/19/2009 6:34:38   
Stan

Thanks Nickwright! I don't really like weapons and I don't know enough about them to judge them, but from what I've seen so far, I do like yours best.

@ oryarniztki, Thank you! Of course I did it all by myself, if not I'd given the other person credit.
I think I like version 3 best.

< Message edited by Stan -- 6/19/2009 6:37:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 165
6/19/2009 8:21:13   
Fornever

Stan, your's looks creepy enough to be declared Nightmare Fuel. Congratulations.
Frogboy, that's a very neat concept. It'd be cool to see a weapon like that in game. The paralyzing effect is a nice touch.
Oryarniztki, I like version 5. There's something about color changing and shiny-looking things that grab my attention, and along with the spinning and flashy lighting, it definitely caught my attention.
Crimz, the thing changed quite a lot from when I first saw it. It looks great.

This is mine. It isn't much compared with everyone else's, but what do you think?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 166
6/19/2009 8:28:12   
Stan

Aww, come on, it ain't that scary. Well, the "though it wasn't meant to" is certainly correct.
Strange kids, finding things like this scary. When I was a kid I had stuff like it all over my bedroom. (Hey, I still do.)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 167
6/19/2009 8:46:20   
Kuld

My fail-filled entry is now submitted.

I had an awesome idea, but I couldn't quite get it down on paper. xP

Good luck everyone, I hope to see some awesome weapons make it into the game!
MQ  Post #: 168
6/19/2009 9:15:28   
Winsrar™

The Chimical Blaster was created by the chemist Vacozaur Tase.He made it using nano technology.As he explains it:"When you push the red button a light fasicle penetrates the atoms.The connections between electrons make the weapon reshape.The second part of the weapon is made as a projector.This way the weapon will generate a hologram with incredible light intensity which will blind your enemy."Somewthy it throws random chimical ecuations(eg: 2HCl+MO->H2O+MgCl2)

I hope this gets in game
Post #: 169
6/19/2009 9:43:31   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Thanks to everyone who comment! (only 3, but better than last time).
@crimz: love the new animation, but after you press the again button, the upper part of the bow (well, it is some kind of a bow, with mini rickets and flying blades right?)
is slightly moves.
@Forvnever: You are right about the Nightmare Fuel thing :) I think that it wll be little wierd to see weapon like that in game, but I'm not saying it's a bad idea at all.
@Vacozaur Tase: 3D thing are realy cool, and your weapon too. I think you should add more details on the weapon, but great thing you got there.
@Kuld: It's hand drawn and it's mean two thing:
+You didn't use the computer to this, and that mean you did all by your self.
-Hand-drawn, not the best graphic.

< Message edited by oryarniztki -- 6/19/2009 9:50:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 170
6/19/2009 11:31:00   
Deathwalker

stans is creepy *shudders*
DF AQW  Post #: 171
6/19/2009 11:36:34   
DragonSlayerNinja

Everyone must remember. It is not th graphics or the skill of the drawing or picture that wins this type of contest. You can have the best drawing/animation ever but it is not a creative and feasible weapon.
To all you people who don't have confidence because your picture isn't good, don't worry because the drawing just helps the judges see what you mean. In a similar contest, my friend used simple paint, and i must say, a very bad drawing but he won first place because he got his point across.
Evryone has a chance at winning and who knows, the winner could be anybody who entered and followed the rules.
So Good Luck to the contestants, and the judges.
Also thank you AE for giving us these opportunities to get our stuff into your games.

And, heres my entry.
quote:

Weapon Name
Armageddon - Dark/Light Weapon - Falchion

Artwork
Armageddon

Visual Descriptions
This sword contains Five Light Orbs that glow protecting the blade from the energy of lasers. The Blade itself was forged in the smith of Xenn. Its Obsidian rock blade was sharpened to the point that if you were to drop a rock onto the blade, the rock would slice in half silently and fall to the ground.

Backstory
Also known as The Obsidian Falchion, Armageddon was the favored weapon of Commander Morgoth in the first strikes of the Devourer long ago. Morgoth still fights against the Devourer leading a squad of WarpGuardians. When the Warpguardians issued the laser based swords into the arsenal of the WarpGuardians, Commander Morgoth thought of the weapons unreliable and he continued on with his favored sword. He enhanced it with light orbs to defend against the energy of lasers and this sword is now given to only special forces of the WarpGuardians.

Special Flavor Abilities
1. Chance to summon commander Morgoth into battle.

2. Gives the ability of a Light or a Dark attack every time.

3. Sword rotates furiously and gives off a blinding light and ejects at your enemies dealing 5 rounds of damage.

AQ  Post #: 172
6/19/2009 11:38:24   
Minar

Wow. Great entries everyone! :D
Good luck guys and galls. :)

~Minar
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 173
6/19/2009 13:25:31   
The Chaos Slayer

Kuld, I had the same problem. I really like your idea though!
AQ  Post #: 174
6/19/2009 14:26:39   
Stan

^%^%$^%$#%!
The Flash Attack animation won't see the light of day. Flash crashed on me and I hadn't saved in a long while.

Well, good luck everybody.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Weapon Art Contest Discussion
Page 7 of 15«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition