Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV
Page 8 of 33«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/24/2009 6:11:57   
Boom u doom

Warp force is 45% like adventure quest, 45% like mech quest, 10% new things (or maybe only 5% new things...). Dont like it much...
AQW  Post #: 176
6/24/2009 6:29:01   
Energylord

I Wannna Know How Much The Upgrades Will Cost And How MAy There Will Be?
Cause Im Put Off Games Were There Are Loads Of Exspensive Upgrades.
AQ DF  Post #: 177
6/24/2009 6:53:54   
necrolich66

normaly it's 19dollars and 95 cent
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 178
6/24/2009 7:02:13   
krataa Overlord

quote:

Then, play as any number of BattleTypes: Armored Cannonwielder, Witty Space Rogue, Quick-fisted Star Ninja, Genius Cyber Tech, and many more!

Interesting battle types. I think I'll make my main a Genius Witty-fisted Cannonwielder. XD
AQ MQ  Post #: 179
6/24/2009 10:52:42   
Skully367

Will this game be like the others, with the feature of sending a weapon/helm/ect to AQW(This is a feature coming soon)
EDIT:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo...The Starsword isn't clickable anymore!

< Message edited by Skully367 -- 6/24/2009 10:59:58 >
Post #: 180
6/24/2009 12:20:40   
Other_Guy_27

Nice going; you broke it. (joking)
AQ DF  Post #: 181
6/24/2009 12:35:16   
DeathLord_Rex

This game sucks and is another sign of artix entertainments lackings... why is beta only accesable to guardians when

AQW members pay more then guardians
Dragonlords pay more then the original guardians
Star captains pay more then the original guardians

seems stupid and unfair to me.
DF  Post #: 182
6/24/2009 12:44:20   
steelsoldier

You canīt judge a book by itīs cover, never the less we havenīt even gotten a good glance on the cover itself, so how can we judge the game?
If there were more beta testers, it would take longer to release the full game.
AQ  Post #: 183
6/24/2009 12:53:25   
Seriyu

It is a direct sequel to AQ. If MQ or DF ever gets a direct sequel, they will most likely also only get access to beta.

Besides, you'd only be waiting 2 weeks after beta. It's not going to take very long for the public to get access.
AQ DF  Post #: 184
6/24/2009 13:33:21   
Canach

Argh!! I miss out on the release July 3 because I'm not registered in AQ!

This wouldn't bother me except that I AM registered in AQW, DF, and Mech... seems like if I've joined all those it ought to count for something!

The only consolation is that there's supposed to be a lot of storyline overlap between AQ and Warp... whatever.

I'll wait 2 weeks and be 2nd in line.
DF  Post #: 185
6/24/2009 13:37:27   
bigjohn356

true and one other thing, they should have like a secondary upgrade where you play as a gaurdian from lore if you have already upgraded with x-gaurdianon AQ but
only be abl to use the human race...
AQ DF  Post #: 186
6/24/2009 13:51:22   
Talahar

All of this misplaced anger und angry confusion could have been avoided with a single read through of www.warpforce.com and, incidentally, this forum thread.

* beta starts July 3rd and lasts ONLY 2 weeks!
* full release is July 17th!
* beta is for AQ guardians only
* if beta was extended for upgraders of other games, beta and full release would have been MUCH later.
* WarpForce is in the same timeline as AQ, just in space. It will continue the devourer saga, in a way, while AQ does new things.
It's more of a spin off than a sequel.
* Update is called WarpGuardianship. It's a single payment like AQ, DF and MQ.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 187
6/24/2009 14:04:22   
saiyen

come on someone has to know what time on the 3rd july warpforce comes out!!!
what UK time? anyone knows please reply!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 188
6/24/2009 14:07:31   
Canach

What makes you think anyone's confused? We just already paid for the other registrations and would like to be able to be on the launch too!

Not a big deal, but it does seem a little off...

BTW Release times have typically been around 6-7pm Central Time, so convert that to UK time and you'll have my guess...

< Message edited by asgard9 -- 6/24/2009 14:12:20 >
DF  Post #: 189
6/24/2009 14:12:02   
Phr0gl3t
Banned

@DeathLord Rex: It's the same storyline is AQ, AQ's membership is guardian. Therefore it is for guardians. 'nuff said.

~Frog
AQ DF  Post #: 190
6/24/2009 14:24:59   
alberte007

does anyone know if there is going to be a alpha testing like aqw had.....that nonguardians would be in cus that would be cool

-alberte007
Post #: 191
6/24/2009 14:31:04   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

I have already addressed the reason why beta is restricted to AQ Guardians both in this thread and in my SD notes.

The reason is that granting access to the other game upgraders would require substantial additional work. AQ and WF have alot in common and it is a very simple matter for WF to check your AQ upgrade status. Adding the ability to check the upgrade status for other games would take a considerable amount of time and would push back beta to well later than July 17th.

So the other upgraders would get in at the same time as guardians but EVERYONE would have a substantially longer wait time. Then even the new players have now.

Do you really consider that a better idea?

Comments like this game sucks based on having to wait two weeks instead of everyone having to wait a month seems to me to be both ignorant and out of line.

quote:

ORIGINAL: DeathLord_Rex

This game sucks and is another sign of artix entertainments lackings... why is beta only accesable to guardians when

AQW members pay more then guardians
Dragonlords pay more then the original guardians
Star captains pay more then the original guardians

seems stupid and unfair to me.

< Message edited by Falerin -- 6/24/2009 14:32:53 >
Post #: 192
6/24/2009 14:42:17   
saiyen

asgard - i hope your right and it comes at 6pm-7pm cuz im gonna be in school if it comes in the afternoon or something!

Falerin - just wondering, do you know the real time on the 3rd july on when it comes out? like maybe AQ server time or something.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 193
6/24/2009 14:45:04   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

I am sorry but I cannot commit to any such thing
Post #: 194
6/24/2009 14:55:13   
Other_Guy_27

@Falerin

Can you tell us what the racial bonuses are yet?
AQ DF  Post #: 195
6/24/2009 14:56:40   
saiyen

oh ummm i dont know get why you cant tell us what time it will come out i guess ill have to hope that it comes at night!
(better not come out when im at school)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 196
6/24/2009 16:58:13   
AqWorldsRuler999

y isnt the force feild glowing thing around the sword anymore???
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
6/24/2009 17:44:33   
Sarmondia

First off, the payments for guardian are NOT less than Dragonlord and Star Captain, as I have all three.

quote:

oh ummm i dont know get why you cant tell us what time it will come out i guess ill have to hope that it comes at night!
(better not come out when im at school)

The reason he can't tell us, is most likely 'cause he cannot say exactly when everything is ready and done. Same with the releases for the other games, the exact time is not set, as it may take more time or less, depending on if something happens or not.
MQ  Post #: 198
6/24/2009 17:49:37   
saiyen

sarmondia - guess that covers my answer, thanks :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
6/24/2009 17:53:49   
Balthier

So Fal is there a chance we'll see Absolix in WF? Basing this off of the war ending of course.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Announcement Discussion IV
Page 8 of 33«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition