Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Elemental Championships 2009= OOC Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships 2009= OOC Thread
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2009 7:51:53   
Guardian of Nekops

Roger that, I'll leave him alive at post's end.
AQ  Post #: 351
8/22/2009 18:49:44   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Post is up.

quote:

Clyde, Geddesmck, congratulations on reaching the Final Three! I wish you both luck, though that doesn't mean I'll be pulling punches. :-P
Thanks GoN, but don't think I'll be doing the same for you.
Post #: 352
8/23/2009 8:00:02   
Guardian of Nekops

My base dropped off the grid for the better part of a day so maintainence could be done, depriving me of TD's post and any other posts that might have affected mine. I should still have time to get my post up before I idle, but if I don't, that's why.

P.S.: And Tel'rion is definitely bluffing about the poison. There's about enough Dragonsalt in Roman's system to affect a two year old girl, if that, and even if he were that small it wouldn't be deadly. In any amount.

Only possible side effects are fever and puking, the latter of which would be a cure. Water WILL help, though. :-P

< Message edited by Guardian of Nekops -- 8/23/2009 9:06:08 >
AQ  Post #: 353
8/23/2009 14:07:05   
Geddesmck

Galvian is awful upset about being called a beast, even though Zenz only said it twice, and one time he was apologising for saying it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but hopefully my post should be clear enough.
AQ DF  Post #: 354
8/23/2009 14:51:06   
ringulreith

Wow, poor Zenz. He hasn't pulled off one attack that connected yet.

Clide, don't you think you're overdoing it a bit with the blocking?
Post #: 355
8/23/2009 14:54:24   
Geddesmck

Heh, Ont, if Clyde can see reasonable ways to dodge or block my attacks, there's nothing wrong with that. It just so happens that so far, most of my attacks have been relatively avoidable. I shall have to try and change that.

*Cue maniacal laughter*
AQ DF  Post #: 356
8/23/2009 15:54:05   
ringulreith

Heh. Yeah, I was just teasing Clide.
Post #: 357
8/23/2009 20:31:46   
TormentedDragon

The only way for toxic dragonsalt to have gotten into his system in any quantity would be through the mouth, aye, and thus it would hardly have a chance to enter his bloodstream and cause major problems before he expelled it from his system.

Anyways, my exit is made. GoN, give 'em hell.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 358
8/23/2009 21:26:08   
ringulreith

And so the tormented dragon leaves.

TD, it's the least we can expect from GoN, and I doubt he will disappoint us.
Post #: 359
8/24/2009 23:04:55   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Posted. Sorry with the sappy stuff, BUT the reader needs to get to know Galvian. :P
Post #: 360
8/24/2009 23:33:57   
ringulreith

Clide, perhaps replace 'fiery friend' with 'fiery foe'? Seems more fitting to me.
Post #: 361
8/25/2009 18:58:11   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Posted. With this post I was trying to be suspenseful to the reader. After I had someone read it they asked me if I was crazy for injuring Galvian like that. My response, Yes. >.>
Post #: 362
8/26/2009 12:47:55   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

And so another year...at least Judgment wise...comes to an end. I highly encourage all remaining participants to continue posting until the action reaches a conclusion other than an abrupt 'Time Elapsed: Game Over', mind. Tends to set the stage better if a series of Crowning posts is an option taken by the winner.

On that note, I have already gone and run through the amusing little psychology experiment regarding who took first place, and while amusingly enough it is taking longer to run it for second place, I feel that the announcement of a winner should not wait. Or at least while writing this post it is still ongoing.

Roch, congratulations, you have finally trumped the second place stigma! Granted, it isn't with your primary character, but get off your butt and dance in joy anyway. I would, were I you, at least. (Of note: For the second consecutive year, the psychology experiment was unanimous in self-identification of the winner.) Twas a year of oddness, in its own manner, but that means no less effort in the victory.

Second place, or first runner-up depending on how you'd like to view it, goes to...Clyde. Despite practically blowing himself up just in order to dodge. Third place / second runner-up goes to nobody. Both of them really were of a level to tie, and each had such a balanced set of weaknesses and strengths (including the same relative number of sub-standard posts), but ties are absolutely unheard of prior to this year. Not anymore! That's right, Geddesmck also gets to take the honors of second place.
AQ  Post #: 363
8/26/2009 13:05:44   
Geddesmck

Well done GoN; a well deserved victory.

Well done Clyde; incredible display, especially considering it is your first EC.

Well done me; for somehow tricking Ronin into giving me joint second-place.
AQ DF  Post #: 364
8/26/2009 13:17:08   
ringulreith

Ronin, I distinctly know that there was no forum member nore a contestant by the name of Roch. Heeh. Great job, GoN. I guess Roch wasn't your lucky charm, was he. Well deserved, though!

Great job Clide and ged!
Post #: 365
8/26/2009 18:23:45   
2009light

Congrats to GoN, Clyde, and Geddesmck! Finals was very interesting to read this year, and it was well-played out!

I also rather happy to see the energy contestant to last so long in the Finals (given that that was the element I used in the dropoffs.)

Once again, congrats!
AQ DF  Post #: 366
8/26/2009 18:34:13   
Apocalypse

Congratulations, GoN!

And congrats to Clyde and Ged as well! Ged, I doubt I could have gotten as far as you had I been the Earth Champion. Well done.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 367
8/26/2009 18:53:00   
omf

Wow, the element I wanted to win and my favorite RPer won. Now if only Clyde was in this three-way, THEN it would be a victory for all. ;D

Anyway, congratulations Gedd, you have brought a great honor for us Earth competitors.
AQ  Post #: 368
8/26/2009 19:01:52   
Geddesmck

Thanks Apocalypse, we shall never known how things may have turned out, but I suspect you would have surprised yourself.

Favourite RPer Omf? I'm flattered, but also confused, what have I done to make you like me more than GoN, Krey, Clyde and countless other excellent RPers?

Just to let you guys know, if at all possible, the final 3 will all continue to post until the Finals come to a proper conclusion, so it is not quite over yet.
AQ DF  Post #: 369
8/26/2009 19:31:53   
omf

Biased earth opinion of course. ;D
AQ  Post #: 370
8/26/2009 19:35:35   
Geddesmck

Ah, well see, that makes more sense. Other acceptable answers were:
* "You're more handsome."
* "You're the most inspirational RPer in the world."
* "You're kindest person I've ever had the pleasure to talk to."
Or my personal favourite:
* "You're the most humble, selfless person around."

:P

< Message edited by Geddesmck -- 8/26/2009 19:36:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 371
8/27/2009 15:40:39   
qbsuperstar03

GoN, I just KNEW as soon as TD was out of the way that this was your year to shine. Way to go, everyone. I wish I had lasted longer, but apparently I did slightly improve even though my overall placement was worse.

Keep in mind, for all those that are willing to fight on, that Cryoface's body still lies on the sands near the Pillar of Ice. Maybe a little mourning for the unfortunate Snow Warrior, whose Lord left him right when he needed it most? :(

< Message edited by qbsuperstar03 -- 8/27/2009 15:41:30 >
AQ DF  Post #: 372
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships 2009= OOC Thread
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition