Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Typos Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Typos Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2009 10:42:37   
goron link8

healing bay dr mendas when he heals you

what it says is right but the arrow on the chat box that points to the speaker should face the opposite direction so it points to him
nevermind it has been mentioned

< Message edited by goron link8 -- 7/7/2009 10:50:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
7/8/2009 19:06:39   
Darkness Keeper

Current Text: WarpForce http://www.BattleOn.com
Correction: AdventureQuest http://www.BattleOn.com

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/10/2009 0:15:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 27
7/16/2009 21:25:37   
CRZYDRGNGRL

when battling "Kor-Dem" in the description it says Cor-Dem. so i dont know which one need to be changed.

Description - "This alien Cor-Dem creature has been...." and his name title is " Kor-Dem"

Not a bug. A Kor-Dem is a type of Cor-Dem - Cor-Dem is both a name for a specific group and the name for all of the sub-variations of that group. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/17/2009 11:14:52 >
AQ  Post #: 28
7/16/2009 21:27:41   
CRZYDRGNGRL

sry...it was already posted
AQ  Post #: 29
7/18/2009 10:33:04   
teotius

I didnt know place to put this so i think its here.

When u go "Account management" on WarpForces site. Theres ur user names and etc.
When u check "Account Type", it shows as "WarpGuardian Account" and i am not WarpGuardian ingame and i cannot do anything that WarpGuardians so its definetly a typo / bug.

Are you an AQ Guardian on that account? If you are, you are also counting as a WarpGuardian, even if none of your WarpForce characters are upgraded. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 16:05:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 30
7/18/2009 16:50:58   
wingedwolf

In the mission "Peace Offering":
While explaining to the aliens about the galaxy you say "We----sail in that see of stars on big metal ships.

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:26:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
7/18/2009 19:38:04   
Westwycke

Not an in-game typo, but a typo nonetheless.

I just upgraded to WarpForce Guardian. During the upgrade process, there was a screen where it stated the cost of my upgrade. It also offered me the option to spend $10.00 to get an additional 4,000 Z-tokens with my upgrade. I decided to take the offer. When I was finishing up paying (via PayPal), it showed a last confirmation screen stating the dollar cost and that I was purchasing a Guardian upgrade and 5,000 additional Z-tokens. And after confirming the payment, it let me see my upgraded character, and there were 5,000 Z-tokens there.

So if you are actually giving out 5,000 Z-tokens with the upgrade, you probably ought to mention that when you make the initial offer, as it might garner you a few more acceptances.

The basic Guardianship comes with 1,000 Z-Tokens, so the 4,000 on top makes it 5,000. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:28:44 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 32
7/19/2009 3:45:32   
reginaraines77

okay my character in AQ is a X-Guaridan but on the home page of AQ it states this:
WARFORCE IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PLAY! If you are an AQ Guardian, DragonFable DragonLord, MechQuest Star Captain, or an AQ Worlds Member, you can get a $10 discount on the WarpGuardian upgrade in WarpForce here

but i joined Warforce made a character yet it states about upgrading to a warpguardiain in a very different fashion:

Select the game that you have an upgraded account, and type in that game's account Username and Password.

Important:
Only use your own login information for your own DragonFable, MechQuest, or AQWorlds game account. Do not use someone else's login and password. If you do, the other person may be able to access YOUR warpforce account.

Honestly with that being stated and the other part being stated i feel quite cheated because i do not have a AQWorlds account yet even i did twice put my AQ X-Guardian account username & password in and it said this:

The username and/or password that you entered was not found, or this user account is not an upgraded account, and is not eligible for the discount.

Can someone do something about this? I never felt so cheated before in my life on anything like this.

To use a Guardianized AQ account, you must create your WarpForce characters on that accuont. AQ and WF share accounts, so that pair is automatically verified. the other system is the verification process for the other games. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:30:09 >
AQ  Post #: 33
7/19/2009 3:49:37   
reginaraines77

Also on the drop down menu of games when you go to upgrading to warpguaridan there are only three there:
AdventureQuestWorlds
DragonFable
MechQurst

nothing else but those three yet i thought it was for everyone i guess they decided not to include the AQ X-Guardians what a rip off!!

To use a Guardianized AQ account, you must create your WarpForce characters on that accuont. AQ and WF share accounts, so that pair is automatically verified. the other system is the verification process for the other games. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:30:20 >
AQ  Post #: 34
7/19/2009 13:13:30   
Tacos

Should be SEA not SEE.
Typo.bmp (1.1 MB)

noted. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:30:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 35
7/19/2009 22:44:41   
dragonis209

most to all z token weapons in the hanger arsenal are overly priced. For the stun baton xvzo it is 300 ztokens

The pricing is correct. For example, the Stun Baton XV0 is 300 Z-Tokens - and has the power of a Level 20 weapon, even though you can buy it at Level 0 (well, likely Level 1 because it's at the end of the Intro quest). Basically, you're paying 300 Z-Tokens to have access to the weapon 20 levels early. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:32:56 >
Post #: 36
7/22/2009 3:21:22   
Trillionaire

This should be "loyal" not "lotal"
typo!
~Trill

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/22/2009 16:34:05 >
DF  Post #: 37
7/22/2009 3:46:40   
Trillionaire

I noticed that here you spell "traveling" as "traveling",
but earlier in the "Peace Offering", Queen Pra'Mithia has it spelled "travelling"
Hope this is noticed!
~Trill

Oddly enough, both are correct: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/travelled ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/22/2009 15:10:06 >
DF  Post #: 38
7/24/2009 10:12:05   
Nightly

Technically, this isn't a typo, but in the WarpGuardian Shop, the Marksmen's Laser Pistol does not have the (Guardian Only) tag that the other weapons have. Is this a mistake?

It ... doesn't appear to be Guardian-Only. And it isn't supposed to be. Er. Well, I was going to put together a corrected shoplist anyway... ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/25/2009 21:01:49 >
Post #: 39
7/28/2009 13:11:57   
Rhowena
Legendary AK!!!

Description of Skkree:

quote:

The Skkree are a reptilian/insectoid hybrid from the world Frakk. Every last one of them vowed their allegiance to the Devourer nearly 5000 years ago.

I'm not sure if that's a typo, but I thought I'd ask since it causes some discrepancy with established canon or whatever I'm trying to say. Specifically, I thought Xilar was The'Galin's first agent and he only joined 1000 years ago.

...y'know, I'd have to ask Falerin, I don't know. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/29/2009 15:35:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 40
8/1/2009 1:51:52   
Penger

The fifth part of the Warp Force Saga does not load. I have tried several times but I have a black screen.

Fifth part? What do you mean? Where is this? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/1/2009 21:33:29 >
Post #: 41
8/1/2009 6:53:38   
TheFaceOfBo

when you go to second mission to make peace with the insectoid aliens when you fight minions of the network there is a monster called Vor-Dem or Cor-Dem since it is named Vor-Dem and in its description its named Cor-Dem
:D
also i noticed that WF is using AQ game engine since i was able to register this new account by confirming my AQ account using my WF username and password

The Vor-Dem is a type of Cor-Dem. And yes, AQ and WF accounts are the same. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/1/2009 21:35:03 >
AQ  Post #: 42
8/1/2009 6:55:29   
TheFaceOfBo

well that could be just it
he could be his first AGENT but followers could have gone way back
or it could be just a flunk xD
AQ  Post #: 43
8/6/2009 22:31:59   
OEVERLORD

Username:Redpandamage
Charachter name:Star
Typo: not really a typo but, on the weapon description for the Warpgaurdian blaster rifle it says "....(skipping most of text till end)...,and can summon the mighty. <it ends> is it going to say summon the mighty warpgaurdian dragon or death2.0? No biggy just eager to no whats next >.<

Fixed.
It now says:
This mighty WarpGuardian weapon is a prototype from the drakels' Accelerated Warfare Enhancement program! It grows in power as its wielder does, and can summon the mighty WarpGuardian Dragon-- or Death itself!
~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/7/2009 1:59:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
8/9/2009 3:35:42   
Firiun

Location: Monster Description for the playable character- WarpGuardian Gunners only- whilst default weapon is equipped- Res is the smallest one
Current Text: WarpGuardian Blaster Ri
Correction: WarpGuardian Blaster Rifle- a good way to reduce the size is simply calling it the WarpGuardian Rifle or WG Blaster

Er, when I look at it on my screen, I see WarpGuardian Blaster Rifle. What screen resolution are you on? Do you have occasional issues with other text getting cut off? ~Aelthai

All resolutions are the same- the 800 by something. Here's a link to the screenshot- Screenshot. It would appear to also happen to the warped lightning gauntlet- added it to the screenshot. ~Firiun

Iiinteresting. Clearly we have different sans serif fonts installed. Hm. Do you happen to be using a computer that runs Linux? That's a common issue on Linux/Unix - apparently the font Flash finds is a little larger. ~Aelthai

Apparently, I don't have Sans Serif installed at all, even though I'm on an XP machine!!! That may be the problem! Gonna install the font and try again ~Firiun

Back from my hols- and the error is the same on four of my (family's) pc's- 2x XP, 1x Vista, 1x Windows 7 RC. It is the same regardles of browser as well- Firefox has it, IE7, IE8, Chrome... I think this MAY be something your end. ~Firiun

Current Text: prototype from the drakels'
Correction: prototype from the Drakels' (Caps on names! tsk, bad grammar!)

Drakel isn't a proper name. For example, you would say that you are human, not that you are Human. ~Aelthai

Current Text: Focused beam of light
Correction: Focused beam of water

....yeah, and you don't get beams of water either, particularly not by lasing :-p LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. The lasing process ... well, I could go on about that for about half a page easily but ... the short form is that it is NOT something you can do with physical water; but Lorian physics don't quite work that way, blue light can be of the Water element. It's light; it simply happens to be light energy of the Water element. ~Aelthai

Current Text: does the same thing as EMP
Correction: does the same thing as an EMP

It's talking about EMP in general, the concept, not a specific pulse. In fact "an EMP" would require expanding the acronym out to be correct; acronyms often behave differently than the words they stand for in common usage. ~Aelthai

Adding a new typo to my (so far unsuccesful) list- it's real this time! (not that the first one isn't real!)

Location: Save the Queen text- after saving the queen- Temura speaking
Current Text: Atleast we can make sure
Correction: At least we can make sure

Yep, you've got one there. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Firiun -- 8/30/2009 13:16:04 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
8/14/2009 15:58:49   
goron link8

i forget what it actually is but when you are doing the WG spy mission at the end when the elf sharpshooter comes in the VR deck
it says something like she is going to prove who is the better shot but she is missing in "it" somehwere in her dialouge

I'm not sure what you mean. Please copy the dialogue in the provided format so that I can see what you are talking about. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/15/2009 0:11:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
8/16/2009 20:31:57   
Typo

In the description for the Basic Lightning Gauntlet drakel is capitalised. I'm not sure whether this is a typo, but based off of Aelathi's previous posts it would seem to be one.

It isn't much of a big deal, but I'd still like to know whether it is Drakel or drakel,Elf or elf, Human or human.

-Typo

They are lowercase now. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/20/2009 16:38:16 >
Post #: 47
8/16/2009 23:35:27   
Typo

Regular Ol' Typos
Current Text: Okay, time to search these rocks for some warp crystal
Correction: Okay, time to search these rocks for some warp crystals

That one's fine. You are looking for crystals of warp crystal. ~Aelthai

Current Text: Hmmm....you must speak truth
Correction: Hmmm....you must speak the truth

It's an unusual construction, but it should be correct; for example, the sentence "Speaking truth to power is dangerous." is grammatically correct; truth is an odd word where both "truth" and "the truth" are acceptable depending on the circumstances. If he were telling you to tell the truth, it would be "the truth", but in this usage, it looks like either one should be correct. ~Aelthai

Current Text: ....where you must go to train with our Holotrainer
Correction: ....where you must go to train with our Holo-trainer

Tronzor calls himself a Holo-trainer. Not to be a stickler :p

Hyphenation ...whether or not a hyphen is used in a joined word depends on the word, and this is a nonstandard word combination. Have we used it inconsistently anywhere else? Either should be acceptable if it is consistent. ~Aelthai

Current Text: And last, but no least
Correction: And last, but not least

Yep. And the example of the level cap is old. ~Aelthai

Continuity Issues
Location: Celestra (Can you tell me more about the Devourer?)
Current Text: This is a continuity issue. When talking to Celestra she first says that some believe the Devourer is seeking to redeem the "scum" and that some believe the Devourer is recruiting the "scum" to keep them under close observation. Later, Celestra reveals that the Devourer's hidden secret was that he actually seeks to redeem and purify. So wouldn't it be a known fact that he is a redeemer?
Correction: I think the part about "others believe he is observing the scum" should be removed or worded differently. Why would that information be needed if it was already known that the Devourer seeks to redeem?

WarpForce Homepage Typos
Current Text: Warpforce was built on the same engine....
Correction: WarpForce was built on the same engine....

Current Text: The list features AQ classes. (Fighter,Mage,Rogue,etc)
Correction: It needs to be changed to reflect WarpForce rather than AdventureQuest.

(Un)Classified
Current Text: "You will also get your Armors there"
Correction: "You will also get your Battlesuits there"

This post will be updated as long as there are still typos afloat. And I'm sure there will be :)

-Typo

< Message edited by Typo21 -- 8/20/2009 23:32:19 >
Post #: 48
8/23/2009 22:08:46   
bramman111

what DOES it say: One of the many side-effects of this total destruction was the creation of warp crystal...

What SHOULD it say: One of the many side-effects of this total destruction was the creation of the warp crystal...

or: One of the many side-effects of this total destruction was the creation of warp crystals...

or: One of the many side-effects of this total destruction was the creation of the warp crystals...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
9/3/2009 21:26:18   
JensenHero9

Location: Scoutship Mission: Aftermath of the choices followed by "Follow the asteroid trail" but not "Investigate the mysterious asteroid group" which is weird since it's for "Follow the asteroid trail" only. (There should be new text for "Investigate the mysterious asteroid group" since some first-timers would be confused since they'd never see any Nechron ships or the fortress if they "Returned to the Alteon" afterwards, but just the Space Leeches, plus what the first-timer in the game would say things that have nothing to do with the Space Leeches once he/she gets back in the scoutship.)
Current Text: "Well, some Nechron ships fileld with Network aliens were in the area..."
Correction: Like what it says if you used "Investigate the mysterious asteroid group": "Well, some Nechron ships filled with Network aliens were in the area..."

I still think if these errors would be fixed, this mission would be one of the best missions ever!

P.S. If you would choose all of the choices, you can choose them more than once, or even go in a circle without "Returning to the Alteon", and in the Mission Debreifing, they mention the fortress, and if you would see the Space Leeches only, the debriefing would have nothing to do with the Space Leeches. I suggest that you must finish both the fortress and Space Leech parts before you "Return to the Alteon" so that this doesn't happen.

Call me Sir Vice.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Typos Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition