Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Shop Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Shop Bugs
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2009 15:06:20   
Will91

There was a certain male hairstyle that was available the first day that the Beta was released but now is gone.

For some reason, after logging in one day, my character's hairstyle changed from that missing hairstyle to an old AQ version of the spikey hairstyle.

The hairstyle is shown on the Human head at the race selection menu when creating a character but is nowhere to be found anymore.

Can you get me a screenshot (or however many screenshots you need to get to make this really obvious)? If you can, I may be able to track it down; without one, I'm not sure which hairstyle you are referring to (specifically, what is the missing hairstyle?). ~Aelthai

Bad news: I dunno how to take screenshots...

Alt-printscreen usually works, then open Paint and save it to your computer. Once you have done that, there are a number of places you can upload the image - in fact, this forum happens to have file upload enabled, so you can just do that. ~Aelthai

More bad news: Alt-prt scr doesn't doesn't work and the terminal I'm on doesn't even have MS Paint nor Macromedia Fireworks...

Finally some good news: Falerin posted a screenshot of a WarpGuardian with the "missing" male hairstyle in the WiP Screenshots in the Announcements!!!

http://team.battleon.com/WF/WFscreen.jpg ?
I'm not seeing it anywhere, not even on the character creation screen. ~Aelthai

That's exactly the one I'm talking about! It's veiwable on the human race selection head but not in the character creation section. NOWHERE!

< Message edited by Will91 -- 7/30/2009 18:54:16 >
AQ  Post #: 76
7/14/2009 17:25:04   
DragonlordEX

sorry i didnt use the template.
but when i used the hair shop it took my 20 gold without giving me my hairstyle!
so

It's being a little touchy - please log out and log back in. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/14/2009 17:30:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/15/2009 20:17:01   
Reisland

I am a male Drakel Striker. I am running Firefox and here is my problems. I redid my face(using the trainer dude) and even thogh I paid him to change my face, first time it didn't work so I did it again and NOW HE'S HEADLESS! ALSO I trained in str yet did not get the stat boosted...

Please log out and log in. Is there still a problem? If there is, please give me your character ID so that I can look into it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/15/2009 22:47:54 >
AQ  Post #: 78
7/17/2009 7:41:11   
Jonzee Boy

Character Info: zackpower9999
Char ID (optional)63572568
Char Name (optional)Jonzeeboy
Level: 10 :)

Bug Info: Where did it happen? Tronzors
Shop: Which shop were you in? Face shop

Details Well I went to change my hairstyle and i decided to go for the hooded hairstyle and it said error occurred try later, i tried a few hours later it still didn't work, i dont know if its a bug but i thought yous should know, all other hairstyles worker
Before Bug occurred: I just bought some stuff from temuras shop
During Bug: Nothing lol
After bug/game crash: Lost my 20 gold for it even though it said error

Did the game kick you out? Nope
What was the error message/code? Yes, Error occurred, try again later

Duplicated the error on trying to get the helmet hairstyle, but it didn't take my gold. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/17/2009 11:20:14 >
DF  Post #: 79
7/17/2009 23:21:59   
adintory

um the z token shop is broken drakel gunner lvl 3

"Elite Items" button has been removed until there is an item to go in it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:57:06 >
Post #: 80
7/17/2009 23:23:35   
Other_Guy_27

Also the guardian shop button does nothing (at least for free players).

There is a popup message (at least, there is NOW) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:58:00 >
AQ DF  Post #: 81
7/17/2009 23:37:36   
legomaster00156

There are 2 shop bugs you should know of. One is that the Retro armor is still available in Tronzor's shop. The second is that the Galaxythe is still unavailable when you die, despite Beta being over.

Retro was removed quickly, and the Galaxythe isn't ready yet. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:58:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
7/18/2009 1:53:45   
tylerash1

In the warpguardian tower thing, if you customize your warpguardian armor, it won't work. It says finished and everything, but the changes aren't made.

Westwind is working on it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:59:03 >
Post #: 83
7/18/2009 2:02:21   
LightYagami

The Retro is gone from the shop

yep :-) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:59:22 >
AQ  Post #: 84
7/18/2009 10:03:44   
guenievre

Teh Elite items shop (called Z-Token items) is empty.

Button has been removed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 17:59:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
7/18/2009 10:16:08   
Will91

tylerash1: Try logging out and then back in.

LightYagami: Beta = over. the Retro was only available during the Beta.

guenievre: It's because they haven't added anything to it yet! Same for the WG shop!
AQ  Post #: 86
7/18/2009 10:22:52   
dragonlord559911

this is a bug i found i recently bought the war guardian helm and when i put it on my head dissapeared :P
also i tried puttin it back on didnt work

Fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:04:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
7/18/2009 10:55:27   
MacAlyster

Character Info: Elf Striker
Char ID (optional)
Char Name (optional) MacAlyster
Level: 12

Bug Info: Where did it happen? Guardian armor colour customizing didn;t work
Shop: Which shop were you in?

Details I changed the colours on my armor but when I applied it, it didn't work
Before Bug occurred: changing the colour on my armor
During Bug: nothing
After bug/game crash: no change to armor

Did the game kick you out? no
What was the error message/code? no

Screenshot link: n/a
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: yes and yes
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) yes it did

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) High
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) Firefox
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) xp
Flash version: newest

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:05:16 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 88
7/18/2009 12:38:53   
rayray827

Character Info: Raymond827
Char ID (optional)63266188
Char Name (optional)Raymond827
Level: 10

Bug Info: Where did it happen? The Bridge
Shop: Which shop were you in? Hand Of Creation

Details:I just had completed the Hand Of Creation when i went to the shop to buy the reward item and it sayed the item was unavailable
Before Bug occurred: Just completed the quest
During Bug: Nothing
After bug/game crash: Said the item was not available yet

Did the game kick you out? Nope
What was the error message/code? Yes

Not a bug. Now, the fact that the quest was available ... THAT was a bug. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:05:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
7/18/2009 17:32:41   
goron link8

Death 2.0 says he might sell you his galaxscythe after beta
but he still says
I might just sell you my galaxscythe after beta is over

Hmm. The galaxscythe isn't ready yet... we should probably get that message fixed. Or just release it next month. Or some such. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:06:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
7/18/2009 17:52:44   
DoomBringerDeathXIII

While in Battle while wearing Warp Trooper I, My face (Drakel) changers to a humans.... ID 63732015

Seems to happen on 'fire gun' ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:15:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
7/18/2009 20:10:57   
Cmoney413

They won't let me buy the Hand Of Creation

Not a bug. Now, the fact that the quest was available ... THAT was a bug. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:09:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/18/2009 23:13:37   
fabri17

Character Info: lv 3, basic lighting gauntlet, glador pet
Char ID (optional)
Char Name (optional)
Level: 3

Bug Info: Where did it happen? Death 2.0, when he offer me the scyte says that hes going to sell AFTER BETA, AND BETA FINISHED YESTERDAY! i thought that all items were released (the scyte is really cool and i want it)
Shop: Which shop were you in? idk if its a shop

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! i said
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? i died
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? When Death2.0 offer his scyte a message apear: "avaliable after beta" <-- like that
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? no, no and yes, missing item

What was the error message/code?: i said, but i dont remember exactly the message

Screenshot link: i forgot to take one
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: yes
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) yes

Technical Info: idk
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) best
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) firefox
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) xp
Flash version: 10

Hmm. The galaxscythe isn't ready yet... we should probably get that message fixed. Or just release it next month. Or some such. (by the way, he says he might, not that he will) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:10:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/19/2009 1:19:58   
Kint

Whoops Delete this post please

< Message edited by Kint -- 7/19/2009 1:25:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
7/19/2009 5:25:07   
hazo

ok idk why this happened but i was selling the lvl 3 dark staff at the first shop once you do the tutioral and to buy the WG version and when i was going to sell something eles i saw my ADV retro armor was gone and starknight armor too i reloged 3 times at 10min intervals and still nothing changed so..can you like fix this?

Have you checked your character sheet? What did you do to make them disappear? Can you get it to happen again? And no, we can't do anything without a character ID (admittedly, we probably can't do anything to begin with; if we can't duplicate it, there's no way to show that you ever had the items). ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:12:44 >
DF  Post #: 95
7/19/2009 16:15:32   
chicken man12

when I tried to customize the WG armor it didn't do anything. and also when I try to equip the WG helm it makes my head invisible

Westwind is working on the armor color; helm is fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:13:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
7/19/2009 17:08:16   
bloodchain

OOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS i see that there is already such a post but this may be the "more detailed version"
;)

also note the second bug plaese

Character Info: human striker
Char ID (optional)
Char Name (optional) bloodchain
Level: 10

Bug Info: Where did it happen? it happened in battle with the WarpTrooper 1 battlesuit
Shop: Which shop were you in? shop for buying battle suits with the stat trainer

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! well what happned is that when i attack with the battlesuit the face of the character becomes the default Adventure Quest face. also when i click attack sometimes the gauntlet wont appear for me to use while having full SP and equipted.
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? i just kept on playing
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? like i stated in the details that is what happened
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? N/A

What was the error message/code? no

Screenshot link:
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: cleared my cache and didn't work after the bug happened
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) yes

Technical Info: default face keeps apprearing
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) High
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) IE
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Vista
Flash version:10.0.22.87

Seems to happen on 'fire gun'
The second isn't a bug, Gauntlet isn't always available on this armor (it's also not always available on WarpGuardian). Perhaps it should be less available on other armors too to make it clearer? Probably not worth the effort. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:18:11 >
Post #: 97
7/19/2009 20:47:49   
ToraSmash

I am not sure if anyone else noticed this or not but I have and its been driving me crazy. I am a high level Human Gunner and I am a Warpforce upgraded Guardian. When I go to the Guardian tower..it will not for any reason let me change my armor color. I have tried numerous times..I select the color the trim all that and select apply colors and nothing happens. I have cleared the cache done all of the stock things one would normally do and still nothing happens.

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:18:34 >
Post #: 98
7/19/2009 23:32:43   
zephyr432
Banned

in warpforce shop you cant change your helmet color or when u put on helmet it take out your head and no helmet cant save cape color aand it wont save in guardian shop? same problem posted in mcalster question same set up.

Westwind is working on armor colorization; helmet is fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:19:39 >
MQ  Post #: 99
7/19/2009 23:35:22   
ToraSmash

Yeah he is right. I bought the helmet and it makes your head vanish. Also there is another Bug. The SPw5 gun I think its called. The lightning gun for like a few hundred Z tokens...when I use it..my head changes instantly to a short brown haired head. Its irritating. And still as I posted before..I cannot change my armor color.

Armor color is being worked on, helmet is fixed, do you happen to be using a WarpTrooper armor? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/21/2009 18:20:25 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> RE: =WF= Shop Bugs
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition