Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[Deleted]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> [Deleted]
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2009 14:00:27   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]
  Post #: 26
7/4/2009 14:16:56   
chimpwhale

i was in the engineering area and zorboz was doing his regular evil laugh then i fought the rusty sawbot and in teh fight zorboz nearly recites a whole episode of ask zorbak weird and kinda scary

How much he recites varies. I think the sorta scary is intentional ;-) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/4/2009 14:21:29 >
AQ  Post #: 27
7/4/2009 15:27:42   
mtgame

I have reached the level cap of 10 have maxed out the available gear and my stats, i would like to upgrade to warp-guardian but when i talk to the admiral and choose "become a warp guardian" option, the new window that opens says "page not found". is this because we can't become warp-guardians in the beta? if not could AE please make an upgrade page? also its annoying having lvl 20 and 30 and up or z-token items showing up in beta when we can't get them.

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 1:30:05 >
Post #: 28
7/4/2009 16:21:07   
what is a name???

b]Character Info:
Char ID (optional)-63241852
Char Name (optional)
Level:-10

Bug Info: Where did it happen?-the intro quest
Quest: Which Quest were you on?-the intro quest

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible!-your head sortta falls off
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem?er watching the intro
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see?your head falls off
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item?well the only thing that realy hapened was that i lol'd

Did the game kick you out? -no
What was the error message/code?-none

Screenshot link:- here it is
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?:-no
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!)-i posted lol

Technical Info:-none
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best)-high
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?)-internet explorer
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?)-windows XP
Flash version:-10.0.22.87
I know it's been posted before but it's funny

noted. Please do not post another post here without reason - and "me too" is not a reason. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/5/2009 1:33:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 29
7/5/2009 3:08:11   
Kint

My dex can't seem to train higher then 20... although I think I was charged up to 30 ( my last dex training cost me 30 gold )

is that a cap or a bug ? I thought it said we could train up to 50... ?

ohh Elf Gunner atm

known. It seems to be wanting more than is required ... we're looking into it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:43:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
7/5/2009 5:00:57   
lordkrall

Seems that I cant train my stats at all any longer.

Have 15 strength and 5 dexterity. Can choose what to train and fight the trainer but just says error saving after the battle is won.

EDIT: Tried to restart Firefox, same error.

EDIT2: Worked now.

known. It seems to be wanting more than is required ... we're looking into it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:43:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/5/2009 8:12:41   
The Braken Bard

Character Info: Gideon Rogatea
Char ID (optional)
Char Name (optional)
Level: 4

Bug Info: Where did it happen? WarpGuardian Tower
Quest: Which Quest were you on? None

Details What happened? What's the bug? Use as much detail as possible! I talked to Temura and did the What about you button. There was a blank screen. I left it for ten minutes but still nothing.
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? Hm... I tried it lots of times. Logging in, logging out, trying it the next day etc. But still get the same result.
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? Black screen.
After bug/game crash: What was the end result? Game crash/freeze? Missing item? Black Screen. Like it was loading something still.

Did the game kick you out? Nope
What was the error message/code? None

Screenshot link: None
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: Yes
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) Yes

Technical Info:
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) All (tried more than once)
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) Firefox and Internet Browser
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) Windows XP
Flash version: The best right now.
Um I'm really not sure IF it is a bug or if the quest is even playable right now.

Huh. I can get it to come up if I wait a minute or less, strange. If you go back to it, you should be able to get in. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:44:39 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 32
7/5/2009 11:21:25   
shadow677

I did the captain lucky quest and it wont show up anymore the only mission i can do is the asteroid one

yep, I'm not sure if that is a bug or not but I have noted it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:45:07 >
Post #: 33
7/5/2009 13:24:55   
poomaster

id say this is quest related

im playing a drakel called poomaster

when i replay the intro quest the explorer armor stays on instead of the white one

i replayed the intro and pressed the battle monsters button after when battleing a monster i still have the explorer outfit

Not a bug, the intro gives you the temporary Explorer armor. ~Aelthai

awesome sos for wastin time

< Message edited by poomaster -- 7/7/2009 16:11:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/5/2009 18:08:01   
Emily

Hopeful I do this right.

Character: Spaceout
Character I.D.:63248682
Level: 3

Bug info: Every battle.
Quest: all that is up so far.

Details: I adjust the quality of the fights and scenes to low. However, the system keeps changing it back to High.

In case you need to know what internet system I use, I use Fire Fox.

Go to Options -> More and uncheck Auto Graphics Speed Adjust. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:46:31 >
AQ  Post #: 35
7/6/2009 3:45:14   
bassemand25

When im shooting at the Meteorites, nothing happens.

Click ON a meteorite, don't try to lead them. ~Aelthai
I DID click on them..

Did you blow any up? Blow a few up and the minigame should end and you can continue. ~Aelthai
I blew up about 7, then when i hit 1, nothing happened.

< Message edited by bassemand25 -- 7/7/2009 12:58:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
7/6/2009 4:09:14   
lkppm

in the intro quest i got the blue scroll of doom and it teleported me to the alteon so i spent hours playing the game with no idea what was going on so maybe make the intro quest you hometown until you finish intro?

EDIT: also i fought a frogzard! like normal AQ frogzard!!!!

Go to Queen Pra'mithia and you can replay the Intro. Also, if you haven't completed it, logging out and back in will probably put you back in the Intro.
Where did you find the Forgzard? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 8:48:33 >
MQ  Post #: 37
7/6/2009 15:28:39   
Yusaku Godai

I am unsure if this should go here or the Game Engine bugs, since it relates to a quest I am putting it here.

Talking to Amada and choosing missions now takes you to the same place as "Tell me about the Alteon" I have tested this and it is the same on all my characters.

I know the button was working aatleast until 1:00am server time, but after that I have no idea.

Duplicated. Strange. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 16:38:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
7/6/2009 16:30:26   
popbob111

at some places there are no quests and at all the other ones there is no lvl 5 quests

Not a bug, this is only a Beta - only a few quests exist yet. More will be added as time goes on. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 16:38:40 >
Post #: 39
7/6/2009 20:57:02   
x75flames

Ya, Yusaku Godai I was trying to get the award from finishing the first mision from him and i noticed it to. It is happening with my people who have done the quest or not, and i noticed it after the update where the shops got the new look.

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 22:25:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
7/6/2009 21:40:17   
guenievre

Like Yusaku and x75, the Asteroids quest has disappeared for my characters. They can't access it anymore. After you click on the missions, he offers you to become a Warp Guardian (of course, the link is still dead). Choose more takes you back to his choice of dialogs.

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 22:31:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
7/6/2009 22:51:35   
kare123ty

On my level 3 Human gunner

I went to the hangar. I clicked on missions and there was the Sgt. Lucky mission. I think that's where it was... I can't find it anymore.

That's not the bug though. At the beginning of the mission you see the Alteon coming in from the right. Click around where the VR deck is and you get transported to the VR deck! It doesn't work with any other places, just the VR deck. Luckily this does not hinder you in any way, due to the fact that it's at the beginning of the quest.

known, duplicated. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 1:03:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
7/7/2009 3:34:03   
saatan45

My character name is Frosty
ID : 63369564
What happend : When you take the Moon Base mission and the cutscene begins(you can see the ship), then when you click on the ship...lets say medical bay you will go there as you would when you are in menu/space.

I managed it with the VR deck, are you sure any others will do it? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 11:30:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
7/7/2009 4:06:42   
saatan45

Character name: Frosty
ID : 63369564
What happend : I finished the Moon Base mission and received rank "Private", but on the right buttom it says Rank: 0

already noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 11:30:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
7/7/2009 12:40:08   
saatan45

Same here. VR Deck...but still you shouldn't be able to get into this room from cutscene

Agreed. And it's already noted in the Known Bugs List ;-) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 14:29:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
7/7/2009 17:49:11   
Link354

Bug Info: during ending cutscene
Quest: Moon/UFO/lucky quest

Details What happened? What's the bug? Near the end when you can see the main ship panning across the screen, there is a clickable area near the VR section that brings you to the VR trainer.
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? Moon Quest
During Bug: What happened during the bug/what issues or errors did you see? ended my quest, had to do it over

Did the game kick you out? no

Screenshot link: can't do it, moon quest is deactivated due to a known bug

nvm.. duplicated again though

yeah :-\ ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 17:54:05 >
Post #: 46
7/7/2009 18:14:31   
Link354

After replaying the beginning quest/explanation, there are many bugs.
1. When zorbak is explaining the combat menu, the menu is the same as AQ (spells, armor, and shields)
2. Armor switches back to the old leather armor instead of upgraded metal armor. Cannot change back due to lack of moon mission. :(
EDIT: ok read a different post. the explorer armor is temporary? just realized that it's better than normal XD

3. Not sure if this is only in the introduction, but if the graphics are on low quality, then the face "plate" has white lines surrounding it as the player breathes and moves his head. (same for any fight with low graphics) My hair also looks a bit choppy

1. Already noted
2. Explorer is a temp armor, it's not removed at the end of the quest is all. Go on the quest if you want to use it.
3. That's why it's called low graphics. Your computer is saving on processing power. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/7/2009 21:13:06 >
Post #: 47
7/8/2009 3:09:34   
saatan45

I read about known bugs already

I posted a report about Moon Base mission not appearing on list.

:-) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by saatan45 -- 7/8/2009 16:17:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
7/8/2009 13:06:32   
Yusaku Godai

I thought I should let you know Amada's missions button is working now.

yep. Have I not - fixing the Known Bugs post now, I apparently forgot. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/8/2009 14:41:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
7/9/2009 4:05:46   
Supercohboy

Character Info:Gunner
Char Name Pez
Level:5

Bug Info:I'm not sure where I should put this but I got a blank screen after I asked the queen a couple things and clicked WARPFORCE SAGA!!
Quest: I was on the bridge/captain's deck

Details I was wearing Retro armor, damaged rocket launcher, and Basic lightning gauntlet. I went to bridge, talked to drakel queen about. 1st I said nice to see you, asked about the fleet, then asked how we can stop the Network, finally I clicked WARPORCE SAGA!! And my screen went blank minus lower left head/menu.
Before Bug occurred: What were you doing prior to the problem? I was fighting, when I duplicated this I went into a battle, equiped my stuff, then tried to do the glitch/did the glitch.
During Bug: blank screen, the game was there it didn't crash but it seems like I found a dead-end in the code. Nothing on screen except head/mini menu in the lower left corner of the game. see after bug.
After bug/game crash: I got a blank in-game screen minus the pic of my guy's head in lower left corner and when I went over it it still showed my stats.

Did the game kick you out? no it was there but it didn't work as in no buttons.
What was the error message/code? none

Screenshot link:will post my sequence of screenshots in a minute.
Did you try clearing your cache? Before or after the bug happened?: Yes!
Did the bug happen again?: (If it did not, no need to post!) Yes! Yes!

Technical Info:.....idk what you mean....
Graphics quality setting: (Low, Medium, High, Best) High
Browser type and version: (Firefox? Internet Explorer? Opera? Another one?) Firefox
Operating System: (Windows 98? XP? Vista? Another type?) XP home version.
Flash version: most recent.

Its weird....try it out yourself and you'll find the glitch/dead-end thing. Will send screenshots gimme a minute.

Aaaargh, it's broken again. Noted. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/9/2009 13:47:18 >
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> [Deleted]
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition