Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Beta Release Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Beta Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2009 19:31:17   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

WarpForce Question and Answers Thread: Beta Version

Until there is an actual Questions and Answers Forum, here will be the place to ask your questions or to answer other's questions. Please remember to stay on topic and don't spam. Also try not to flame/troll/harass another member for not knowing something. When a question is answered try not to repeat the same answer. One more thing, this isn't a race to be the first one to answer so take your time since you're helping others.

Remember, PATIENCE is a virtue. If your questions aren't answered at first then delete your first one with the button and repost it. Though if one hundred people are posting at once there is always a chance someone will miss your question. Posting "I'm waiting for an answer" doesn't help make anything any better.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! YOUR QUESTION MAY ALREADY BE ANSWERED BELOW!

Questions include:

1. I'm a <Insert Upgrade Status> in one game...
  2. When is the full release?
  3. How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
  4. I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
  5. I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
  6. When is _____ coming out? Etc.
  7. I found a bug, what do I do now?
  8. What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
  9. I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
  10. How do I unlock more missions?

Q: I'm a DragonLord(DF)/StarCaptain(MQ)/Member(AQW), why can't I play WarpForce?
-------A: Currently WF is only open to AQ Guardians since the game is basically a spin off of AQ.

Q: If I can't play now, when will I be able to?
-------A: WarpForce will be available to all players beginning July 17th.

Q: How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
-------A: You cannot upgrade to Warp Guardian or buy Z-tokens yet, please wait for the full release.

Q: I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
-------A: First, try the WarpForce Help pages to resolve your issue. Remember to follow each step listed accordingly, if not some issues may occur. If that does not help then try contacting a Forum Moderator or Administrator here, in this list: AE Staff and Staff Assistants List

Q: I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
-------A: While the chances are it may be bugged, it may also be that that current feature is locked until released by the Staff. If it is a bug, feel free to report it in the appropiate forum.

Q: When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is [item] going to [be nerfed/buffed/rise in value]?" "Why isn't _____ in the game?". Staff will let you know either in-game or on the forums. Otherwise, wait and find out.
-------A: There's no need to keep on asking this, it will come out when released. Remember Staff have final say on just about everything.

Q: I found a bug, what do I do now?
-------A: All Bugs should be reported in the proper thread under the WarpForce Bugs Forum. Please remember to read the rules and stickies before posting.

Q: What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
-------A: At the moment Beta's Level Cap is 10 meaning you'll have a maximum of 50 stat points to distribute amongst your character. Currently you can train Stats with Tronzor in the VR Deck which is located at the bottom of the ship. Your first 5 stats are free. What are Stats and what do they do?

Strength(STR) - Increases Melee damage and bonus to hit with Melee Weapons
Dexterity(DEX) - Increases bonus to hit percent for all attacks and dodging ability.
Intellect(INT) - Increases: Skill and Tech damage, Bonus to Hit % of Skill and Tech, and total Mana/Energy Points.
Endurance(END) - Increase total Health Points(HP).
Charisma(CHA) - Increases: Pet and Guest damage, Bonus to hit with Pet/Guest, and Attack Rate.
Luck(LUK) - Increases: Small Bonus to Hit % for all attacks, small bonus to dodging, % chance to attack first in battle, Bonus damage to lucky strikes, and increase Potion effectiveness.

Warning: The cost to train stats is currently bugged, it will cost you more than the display says to train your stats.

Q: Why won't it save my stats when I train them?/Why did some of my gold disappear?
-------A: The stat trainer currently requires a lot more gold than what it says it requires. If you do succeed, you'll find that the next time gold is saved/loaded on your character that you're suddenly missing some gold you didn't spend. This is from the greater cost that the trainer is failing to tell you about.

It's a glitch involving how training costs work and isn't something just anyone can fix. Please be patient for it to be fixed.

Stat training has been fixed!

Q: I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
-------A: The item you are talking about is the Retro (and Advanced Retro) armor. It will only be available until July 17th. To get this armor, go to the Virtual Reality deck and select "Buy Gear" from Tronzor.

Q: How do I unlock more missions?
-------A: This is only the beta release so a lot of missions are not available yet. There are four current missions you can take:
-The Intro Quest
-The Undead Sawbot battle
-The Moon Base Quest
-The Asteroid Quest

Big thanks to Clyde for his help compiling this FAQ

No problem, but the title needs to change so it doesn't match the release one so much. >.> ~Clyde

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 14:42:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/3/2009 20:51:43   
Kedic

is there a way to return to the shop of the beggining after the cutscene?
Post #: 2
7/3/2009 20:52:14   
Jakau Ryuu

Oh, I think I figured out the rare. Looked at Retro Armor's description, and it says:
quote:

A special "retro" style version of the Recruit armor! This armor will only be available during the Warpforce beta, which ends July 17th.

So this is it, I guess.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
7/3/2009 20:52:22   
Omega1000

To answer all questions on the beta rare. It is the retro suits, they have been updated, and state that they will only be availble during beta.

Ah... beaten by 8 secounds.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/3/2009 20:52:46   
liamchris

@Kedic: Talk to the queen drakel on the bridge to replay the warpforce saga.

Where can the osprey weapons be found?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/3/2009 20:53:11   
ArchMagus Orodalf

A Question: Where is that mission with Lucky? I did it once in the Hangar and cannot find it again.

< Message edited by ArchMagus Orodalf -- 7/3/2009 20:54:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/3/2009 20:53:26   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

@Kedic: Go to the Bridge on the LSS Alteon and talk to Queen Pra'Mithia, then select "WarpForce Saga". The quest available to you is the intro quest from the beginning of the game.

@Archmagus: Go to the Hangar Deck, the Drakel in the bottom right corner gives you the Moon quest (which is the quest Lucky is in).

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/3/2009 20:54:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
7/3/2009 20:54:28   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Like I said above, I did it once in the Hangar and cannot find it again. The Mission sheet is a blank list of levels.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/3/2009 20:54:38   
Goldstein

@Archamgus: Go to the Drakel in the hager, and click missions. I think. Maybe.
Post #: 9
7/3/2009 20:55:19   
TreadLight

ArchMagus Orodalf, sadly, you can only do it once.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/3/2009 20:55:40   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Then Trillionaire was correct. Thank you, TreadLight.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/3/2009 20:56:04   
Revokeran

Players have been saying that there is quest quest with Warlic in it. Is it true, and if it is true where is the quest?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
7/3/2009 20:56:10   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

It doesn't seem as though you're able to repeat that quest right now, if you believe that's a bug please post it in the WarpForce Bugs board.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
7/3/2009 20:57:37   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

so how do u get warlic as a guest?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/3/2009 20:58:30   
darkpanther93

why is chilled beam sword now unsellable?
AQ  Post #: 15
7/3/2009 20:59:46   
TreadLight

darkpanther93, this is most likely a bug. There are a few unsellable items, so for the ones you happen to come across, I suggest you report them here: =WF= Shop Bugs
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/3/2009 21:00:41   
Vale Defender

Is it confirmed whether or not the Target/Best Buy upgrade card system will be active the same time the rest of the upgrade methods are available?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
7/3/2009 21:01:21   
Plushie

What are the highest level POSSIBLE equipnents to buy If you dont feel like answering then dont bother to
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
7/3/2009 21:01:22   
Revokeran

For the trainer what are his defensive stats suppose to be?

Because I'm getting 10 melle, 40 ranged, 70 magic and sometimes 55 for all.
Which is the right one?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
7/3/2009 21:01:48   
TreadLight

Vale Defender, from what has been said by staff, the Upgrade Cards work for all of the main games of Artix Entertainmment. Though it is probable, we don't know if it'll work for WarpForce as well.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/3/2009 21:02:59   
Dargoldium

Are they any light weapons yet? thats all im missing
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
7/3/2009 21:04:16   
Twilight Sky 023

@ Revokeran
The stat trainer's defenses change depending on the stat you are trying to train. For example, if you are trying to train DEX, his defenses are something like 40/40/20.
However, if you try to train CHA, his defenses skyrocket to 80/80/80 (nd without the bonus BtH for pets/guests, this battle will be very difficult).

@ Dargoldium
As far as I know, no. However, there are a series of Light spells available on the Engineering floor.

< Message edited by Twilight Sky 023 -- 7/3/2009 21:05:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
7/3/2009 21:05:10   
Captain Kidd

Will the players who went through Beta get a Beta tester title similar to that of the Test Group in AQ?

~CaptK
AQ  Post #: 23
7/3/2009 21:05:29   
darkforcebomber1

how come most of the missions are blank even though im past level 0?
if you need more explanation then:
example at the hanger i go to the drakel and click missions. im level 2 at the time. and its blank. nothing. no missions. is this on purpose?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
7/3/2009 21:05:39   
Guthixpker

where is death 2.0 and ballyho
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Beta Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition