Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2009 3:22:33   
javiersito2

DOODs when warpguardian come out im getting it!
Post #: 401
7/4/2009 3:24:01   
earth breather

in beta its 10
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
7/4/2009 3:26:16   
raff

I hit max level! ...... I just need max level at AdventureQuest.
Here's my WarpForce character: Raff
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 403
7/4/2009 3:27:08   
javiersito2

/me waits for July 17 anxiously

13 days later- /me Makes an account in WarpForce and gets ready to P0wnZ0rd3dZ the game
Post #: 404
7/4/2009 3:28:06   
NEOCROM

lol lvl 10 is max lvl?you are kidding.
AQ  Post #: 405
7/4/2009 3:29:57   
PieLover31416

^It's only Beta. What did you expect? =3

< Message edited by PieLover31416 -- 7/4/2009 3:30:19 >

AQW
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 406
7/4/2009 3:30:47   
Rozion

i wana play SOOO bad. but i cant. i know understand why its guardin only- it uses your AQ login. but i still think DLs and SCs should be able to verify to play, but hey, beggers cant be choosers (although if i payed $30 to AE am i really a begger?hmmmmm. i hate metaphors that cunfuzzle me.[it is still sorta unfair to exclude the other payers...im begining ti regret getting SC, the only out of game thing it gave me that DLs and Guardian dont get is a shoddy looking armor{no offense to who ever made it, it just looks sorta...rushed, imo} and a lazah sword in AQW]) it makes me wonder - will there be any way to verify SC/DL in the future to get special items? i hope so. (i really think that the amount you get for an ungrade decreases every time AE makes a game. AQ= most(F2P almost never even get to play) DF = a little less MQ= even less AQW= least) if i think WF is really cool i might get WG. mabye even founder if im lucky. but AE i beg of you, try to not make this game as plot hole filled as the original AQ. like seriously i play AQ and im like hmmmm ima go kill a zard and i take 2 steps and BAM im in a plot hole a mile wide and 3 miles down! lol.

*not tryng to complain, please dont kill my post!*

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/4/2009 3:35:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 407
7/4/2009 3:36:11   
aNyThInG

I'm hoping there's some news on the official date for WarpGuardian. I wanna know when...
AQ DF  Post #: 408
7/4/2009 3:51:43   
turnoverman

Rozion, this is a quote from falerin

quote:

Speaking of getting in on the Ground Floor an number of you have written in asking why WarpForce Beta will only be open to AQ guardians and not to Dragonlords, Star Captains, or Members of AQW. Making WarpForce limited to Guardians and not to other upgrades is not meant in anyway to slight those who upgrade for our other games, but is pretty much as other members said a matter of consistency and convenience. AQ and WF are tied closely. WarpForce has the Devourer Saga of AQ as it's direct and immediate prequel. Furthermore there is much in common between WF and AQ at the backend that makes granting access to those who are guardian's very easy.

Granting access to those who upgrade the other games would require a bunch of upfront work. This work would take time, and ultimately would make those groups get the game even later since full release and beta are very close to each other.

In other words, we could let every upgraded player in, and you would all get the game at the same time but everyone would have to wait much longer. So instead of beta starting on July 3 it might have to be delayed to August 3 till we sort all those issues out.

No one really wants that.

so... rozion, you wanna wait till july the 17th or August the 3rd?

EDIT: oh yea... and how do SCs get less than DLs... DLs get titan fights and weapons... period... SCs get so many more mecha spaces than non-SCs it is insane... and AQW members get to test stuff :D testin stuff r funnnnn! (but yea guardians do get the most...)

< Message edited by turnoverman -- 7/4/2009 3:54:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 409
7/4/2009 3:52:14   
DKnight321

Just 2 weeks, and I will be able to play it too
Post #: 410
7/4/2009 4:03:43   
Xyo

Hey everyone I made an epic trailer video for Warpforce!
Check it out.

Hope you enjoy it!

MQ  Post #: 411
7/4/2009 4:06:59   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

Wow Xyo, that video is really cool!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 412
7/4/2009 4:12:57   
Rozion

@ turn over man oh i didnt see that, now i get it. and really thats all DLs get ?it always seemed like more... mabye the fact that i think SCs get so little is because in alot of things i dont even check to see wheather its SC only or not... ok my argument was flawed, as always. (i fail at argueing. im always either A: argueing on something that i would win, against a stubbern-as-a-mule person, B: an arguement i have no chance of winning, usualy against a genuis at argueing)wait...was that even an arguement? if it was it was the most 1 sided one EVER, lol.

(i do find it quite funny that the questline i want to do in DF the most, archknight, is the quest that i cant do. it taunts me oh so much! why must you not let me make you better ash, WHY!!! *begins to hate ash even more* i blame it completly on Ash. hes a whipping boy, imo.)

and im serious about the fail at all arguements thing. in Social class at my school we had to do a debate. i had an emotional breakdown, in part due to that (and the fact the social teacher assigned another project at the same time. and that my english, science, math, french, and health theachers ASLO all assigned projects that day...) so i just decided, ok, im just not even guna try to make a debate. (hey it was june!)

PS whos falerin? i know hes a mod who makes very creepy, short, scary statements in the speculations forum...

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/4/2009 4:14:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 413
7/4/2009 4:15:23   
brilhadox9x

the only downfall for the game in my opinio is how huge the characters, and the hairstyles.
Post #: 414
7/4/2009 4:17:29   
Rozion

can someone show me a pic of the retro armours?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 415
7/4/2009 4:18:35   
turnoverman

MY NAME IS ONE WORD ONLY *hisses* *spits*

p.s. I love arguing... not about serious stuff... but about stuff that arguing for hours about it without either side making ground, then finding one flaw in their thing that makes their argument soup is so fun...

EDIT: oh... and I've argued points I know lose many times purely for the fun of it (and a sometimes I won 0_o)

ontopic: retro armour

< Message edited by turnoverman -- 7/4/2009 4:22:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 416
7/4/2009 4:21:46   
earth breather

That was awesome
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 417
7/4/2009 4:22:01   
Wyvern Knight

@Rozion - He forgot to mention they can fully unlock all classes, but... Who needs those >_>. Base classes in DF are quite awesome. You're probably right on one thing; SCs (Star Captains right?) probably do get the short end of the stick... because the game is too busy marketing Nova Gems. (Who needs Mecha Spaces. Drop some cash on the highest level Nova Mech and you've beaten the game. Woohoo, that's what I did before I quit >_>.)

Anyhoo... Zorboz is giving less handouts >_<. I feel sad >_>.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 418
7/4/2009 4:23:42   
earth breather

May the captains Son R.I.P he saved llore-by just kiling himself
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 419
7/4/2009 4:24:20   
svinx

something I dont get if Beta cap is 10 and we cant get warp guardian yet how come theres loads of stuff already over lvl 10 and requires guardianship O_o

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 420
7/4/2009 4:26:31   
turnoverman

yea, who needs classes when you can use the epicness that is the base classes...

but SCs get the long end of the stick (that saying sounds weird backwards doesn't it...) (other than Guardians...)

nearly all the cool stuff is SC, if you aren't SC you can't get any mecha (3 is nothingggggg), missions nobody else can get to (yea I know DF has those too), Saving your costume, not having to pay to go from place to place, a house you don't got to pay for, and... well... idk I like MQ the most... kinda makes me biased... (and I've found DF boring for soooo long)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 421
7/4/2009 4:26:53   
Rozion

@ turnoveman IM SORRY! DUN KILL MEH!!! NOES!!! i <3 argueing over nothing as well.

@ earthbreaker use spoilers u spoilater!

@wyvern yep, all the good stuffs NG. like house item slots...i need some of them (seriously 20 slots for like 5 rooms? its insane!just like those astro-squirrels...[ASTRO SQUIRRELS ASSEMBLE!])

EDIT the DL thinks SCs get more and the SC thinks DLs get more...lol. i forgeted about the only 3 mechs (2 if you wana upgrade, i STILL think AE should give Free Players 5 mechs[yeah not much but its better then 3{originally it was only 2-u couldnt sell noobatron)

< Message edited by Rozion -- 7/4/2009 4:29:54 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 422
7/4/2009 4:29:07   
turnoverman

this is soooo offtopic now...

ontopic:

ever since I got to level 6 and got that darkness staff, every single one of the enemies I've fought have been weak against darkness 0_o

EDIT: that or light... and I just use the IMP over and over for those guys.

EDIT2: the enemy after I posted this was weak against energy :D

offtopicEDIT3:

@below: I'll argue anything for a long time, unless it is reallllllyyyy offtopic on the AE forums, those things I'll argue for a few posts and no more (or at least in this one) (oh and meet ballyhoo's free NGs for going into another tab and reading stuff on the forums)

< Message edited by turnoverman -- 7/4/2009 4:33:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 423
7/4/2009 4:30:58   
Wyvern Knight

@turnoverman - 'Course they get the long end of the stick, until you compare them to every other upgrade. Most of MQ's best stuff is unlocked via real money.

quote:

May the captains Son R.I.P he saved llore-by just kiling himself

I'm actually surprised they throw that at us so fast. Aren't you suppose to get us to like the guy first? I hardly felt a thing when he nuked himself to stop the asteroid from hitting Lore.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 424
7/4/2009 4:31:06   
Death Shadow

I just found a little easter egg. When you look at the skills and tech shop click on IMP at the bottom it says "(Thanks RVB)" incase you dont know what RVB is it is a comedy series called Red vs blue and on one episode they argue how you say EMP. One person says E-M-P but the others just say it as a word.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition