Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2009 9:08:18   
jman768

I am a human. Great Game AE!
Are all the misions unlockable?

< Message edited by jman768 -- 7/4/2009 9:10:23 >
Post #: 651
7/4/2009 9:08:39   
Vale Defender

Which quest is the Osprey found in? I see so many talking about it, but I've yet to see it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 652
7/4/2009 9:08:59   
wolfencreek

i wonder if we will get pvp in WF that would be awesome
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
7/4/2009 9:09:07   
Manga Maniac

quote:

The Elves are downright ugly with the man-jaw, imo. Aren't they supposed to be graceful and switft-looking creatures?
Thanks Vale Defender. You really know how to my main happy. There there, my lovely main, don't listen to the bad bad man.
Post #: 654
7/4/2009 9:09:10   
Black Arrow

@mogling:Me?

@mallet: I can hit what I can smell though

@wolfen: Hehehe.... */me gets back to the room the 3 are in and gets his gun and begins shooting their tails off!!!

~Black

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
7/4/2009 9:09:19   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

[Vale] At the end of Temura's Story.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 656
7/4/2009 9:09:48   
The Balancer

well iv refreshed my brower cleared my cache restarted my comp this morning and tryed it on my PS3 and it messes up on all of them
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 657
7/4/2009 9:09:54   
Moglin Crazed09

Go to the warp tower and click on the girl, then click"tell me aobut yourself" and you get a cutscene of DraognFable and AQ, after all of it a shop opens and warp uardians can buy misc, ospreys are avaible under weaponry.

EDIT: Yes, I turned you into a Drakel...Now if you wana get to us you gotta go through you...

< Message edited by Moglin Crazed09 -- 7/4/2009 9:12:33 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 658
7/4/2009 9:10:35   
wolfencreek

uses cloaking field and then throws robomoglin at you
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 659
7/4/2009 9:11:29   
Black Arrow

@mogling: So that was where it was, the game freezes if I click on it though.... *secretly chops off mogling's tail and adds it to his collection

@wolf: *snuggles the robomoglin, puts a bomb in it, and gives it as a present to wolf

~Black

< Message edited by Black Arrow -- 7/4/2009 9:12:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
7/4/2009 9:12:41   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

Gauntlet attack without Gauntlet FTW.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 661
7/4/2009 9:13:10   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I haven't had any issue with the intro quest. Well, other than having to do it twice with each character due to not leveling up in one run through it.

3 level tens.

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63204450
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63204494
http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63204549
Post #: 662
7/4/2009 9:13:56   
Moglin Crazed09

Black arrow, you are drakel because is used my tech...And you have a big old lizard on your avatar...And that was /your/ tail.

I wonder if there's any non warp misc...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 663
7/4/2009 9:14:07   
Black Arrow

@Shadow: Whats FTW???

I only said I hated Drakels and Lizards and I don't have a tail... :3

(I got tired with the purple color... Im just gonna put ~Black from now on...)

~Black

< Message edited by Black Arrow -- 7/4/2009 9:15:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 664
7/4/2009 9:15:16   
Moglin Crazed09

FTW is For The Win
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 665
7/4/2009 9:15:44   
The Balancer

geno any idea if anyone else has my problem. i really hope someone can fix it since i want to get to that shop
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 666
7/4/2009 9:16:08   
My Pain

Hey I had 700 gold one minute and then the next I have 10 gold. What gives.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 667
7/4/2009 9:16:59   
wolfencreek

guys heres my charry Leexyz http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63272897
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
7/4/2009 9:17:04   
Mihkel

I'l create a Drakel once the magitech class is available, only 2 starting classes for now.
What ticks me off is all these WarpGuardian features being rubbed into our face while no WarpGuardianship is available, at least in all the other AE games, the perks for people who paid became available, after paying became an option.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 669
7/4/2009 9:17:40   
Moglin Crazed09

I hope we will have ability to wage war later on... humans must go down... Drakel and Elf must rise.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 670
7/4/2009 9:17:45   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Sorry, I don't have a clue who has the problem you do. You might want to check through the bugs area.
Post #: 671
7/4/2009 9:17:59   
Myra
Killing time softly

This is my first beta testing, and here are my first impressions. Note: Everything is personal opinion, if you don't agree with me, that's totally fine. But I will write my honest opinions, and not withhold criticism.

The beta release in General

- it took longer than expected for the beta to come out, but on the plus side, it had much fewer bugs than I expected. Probably because it uses the AQ game engine. In the first cutscene, my characters head floated for a short time, and yesterday the Medic spell froze the game, but this has already been fixed. I think it was good that the release was not rushed.
- It already feels like a game - of course it does not have much content yet, but I'm pretty impressed that there already is so much to do. Overall this release was a really good job.

Graphics and animation

- The character graphics are definitely much better than in AQ, and I like the customization. But in general, I have to say that I dislike the game graphics. This is just personal preference, but I find that in DF and MQ, the characters just look more ... anatomically correct, I guess? The art style of AQ and WF is just not as appealing to me.
- No offense, but some of the backgrounds look like something I could make in paint. Maybe that's just for beta, but I honestly did not see a real difference between AQ and WF graphics. High and low quality graphics seem mixed together. In DF and MQ, everything looks smooth and is pretty detailed, even if it's just a background.
- The animation is not as good as in DF and MQ. This is probably because it is the AQ game engine. It looks weird when characters move. I especially don't like how the player character "breathes", it looks so over the top, like she is hyperventilating (it's not that fast, but normally you don't see a person's whole body move like that when they breathe). After a while I find it quite annoying to look at.

Storyline

- Okay, it may be way to early to write something about the storyline - but I have to say that the game already has this "Devourer saga feeling" for me. I feel like everyone in the game knows a lot more about what is going on than I do.
- It was said before the beta release that it would not be necessary to play AQ and know the Devourer saga to understand what is going on. Technically, that is correct. Everything about the network and the devourer is explained in great detail. But I still don't feel like I'm a part of the story.
- It is difficult to explain ... My character met Celestra, and immediately said "you are the huntress!" and fought to protect her. And I thought "Oh great that she knows who the huntress is - because I don't." (I played a part of the Devourer saga once, but in that quest the character thought she was evil). I feel that if the game should be really independent from AQ storyline-wise, this character would need a better introduction.

Humor

So far, I did not laugh. There are probably a lot of references that I don't get, but the ones that I think I got are not funny to me. I know this game is supposed to be more serious than the others, but this was a little disappointing to me.
The only thing that made me nearly smile was "sometimes it's not so great to be lucky" (or however the dialogue was) - but that seems almost a little mean-spirited, considering that this character is injured or dead - I don't know.

Gameplay

- It does not feel different from AQ at all. That's great for people who like AQ, but people who don't like AQ will not like this game either.
- The most disappointing part for me is that the stat training is the same as in AQ. I know I have complained about this before, but it's so incredibly frustrating to go through this long fights, without gaining experience or gold - and having to pay for it. What is the point of getting no experience for this? I mean, the goal of training something is becoming more experienced, right?
-When I read in the announcement that the things that people did not like about AQ were considered when making WF, I was hoping that this system would be changed - either to the system of MQ, where you fight, but get normal XP and gold (or credits in that case), or to the system of DF, where you have to pay, but don't have to fight. I cannot imagine that anyone likes this way of training stats. But maybe that's just me.

Music

- Okay, finally something completely positive: The music is stunning, and really makes this game stand out from the other AE games. I am very impressed with Temura's song.

All in all, I would sum up this game as "AQ in space, and with less humor". I don't think that I will play it very much - I will look at the next releases to see how it develops, but I will never like it as much as I like DF. Maybe this is like being a cat person or a dog person - you can still pet the other animal and play with it - but deep down in your heart, you will never really like them. I'm a DF/MQ person, and AQ and WF will never be my thing.
I hope this doesn't sound to harsh - I know that the game designers have worked very hard on this game, and I'm sure that WarpForce will bring joy to many people. I'll just stick to DF, and I'll even shut up now .

< Message edited by Mysterious Ranger -- 7/4/2009 9:25:05 >
DF MQ  Post #: 672
7/4/2009 9:18:54   
jman768

Are all the quests unlockable? I cant do the quests in the hangar, can you?
Post #: 673
7/4/2009 9:20:37   
wolfencreek

guys it seems too me that the virian are similar to the proteans except they dont bond with a host they take it over and the proteans are more shiny
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 674
7/4/2009 9:20:43   
The Balancer

Mysterious Ranger i agree with most u say but i do hate how or chars and there faces look
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live!
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition