Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Official Release Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2009 22:24:53   
Z
Fiat Lux

WarpForce Question and Answers Thread

Until there is an actual Questions and Answers forum, here will be the place to ask your questions or to answer other's questions. Please remember to stay on topic and don't spam. Also try not to flame/troll/harass another member for not knowing something. When a question is answered try not to repeat the same answer. One more thing: this isn't a race to be the first one to answer so take your time since you're helping others.

Remember, PATIENCE is a virtue. If your questions aren't answered at first then delete your first one with the button and repost it. Though if one hundred people are posting at once there is always a chance someone will miss your question. Posting "I'm waiting for an answer" doesn't help make anything any better.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! YOUR QUESTION MAY ALREADY BE ANSWERED BELOW!

Questions include:

1. I'm a <Insert Upgrade Status> in one game...
  2. How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
  3. I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
  4. I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
  5. When is _____ coming out? Etc.
  6. I found a bug, what do I do now?
  7. What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
  8. I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
  9. How do I unlock more missions?
  10. Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself!
  11. Why am I doing insane damage with Lucky Strikes or on a normal attack in WarpGuardian armor?

Q: I'm a Guardian or X-Guardian (AQ)/DragonLord(DF)/StarCaptain(MQ)/Member(AQW). Are there any bonuses in WarpForce for us?
-------A: Players who have upgraded in other AE games can upgrade in WarpForce (to a Warp Guardian) for a discounted price of USD $9.95.

Q: How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
-------A: Warp Guardian upgrade link: http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/
Z-Token purchase: http://www.battleon.com/aq-tokens.asp

Q: I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
-------A: First, try the WarpForce Help pages to resolve your issue. Remember to follow each step listed accordingly, if not some issues may occur. If that does not help then try contacting a Forum Moderator or Administrator here, in this list: AE Staff and Staff Assistants List

Q: I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
-------A: While the chances are it may be bugged, it may also be that that current feature is locked until released by the Staff. If it is a bug, feel free to report it in the appropiate forum.

Q: When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is [item] going to [be nerfed/buffed/rise in value]?" "Why isn't _____ in the game?". Staff will let you know either in-game or on the forums. Otherwise, wait and find out.
-------A: There's no need to keep on asking this, it will come out when released. Remember Staff have final say on just about everything.

Q: I found a bug, what do I do now?
-------A: All Bugs should be reported in the proper thread under the WarpForce Bugs Forum. Please remember to read the rules and stickies before posting.

Q: What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
-------A: At the moment Beta's Level Cap is 10 meaning you'll have a maximum of 50 stat points to distribute amongst your character. Currently you can train Stats with Tronzor in the VR Deck which is located at the bottom of the ship. Your first 5 stats are NOT free. What are Stats and what do they do?

Strength(STR) - Increases Melee damage and bonus to hit with Melee Weapons
Dexterity(DEX) - Increases bonus to hit percent for all attacks and dodging ability.
Intellect(INT) - Increases: Skill and Tech damage, Bonus to Hit % of Skill and Tech, and total Mana/Energy Points.
Endurance(END) - Increase total Health Points(HP).
Charisma(CHA) - Increases: Pet and Guest damage, Bonus to hit with Pet/Guest, and Attack Rate.
Luck(LUK) - Increases: Small Bonus to Hit % for all attacks, small bonus to dodging, % chance to attack first in battle, Bonus damage to lucky strikes, and increase Potion effectiveness.

Q: I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
-------A: The item you are talking about is the Retro (and Advanced Retro) armor. It will only be available until July 17th. To get this armor, go to the Virtual Reality deck and select "Buy Gear" from Tronzor. These items are no longer available.

Q: How do I unlock more missions?
-------A: Explore all parts of the Alteon and talk to all the NPCs. Most offer quests and missions.

Q: Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself
-------A: The quest/cutscene should load; it just takes a while. Please don't report this in the Bugs forum again, as the staff already knows about this.

Why am I doing insane damage with Lucky Strikes or on a normal attack in WarpGuardian armor?

-------A: The armor is bugged. It will be fixed - hopefully soon.

Big thanks to Clyde for his help compiling this FAQ

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/18/2009 12:24:43 >
Post #: 1
7/6/2009 22:28:23   
John8547

My AQ Guardianship isnt on WarpForce what do i do?

Reply for GoldStein: How?

Thanks Treadlight.

But why would they have that guardian stuff in the shops and the guardian place if guardianship isnt available yet?

< Message edited by John8547 -- 7/6/2009 22:49:54 >
Post #: 2
7/6/2009 22:29:14   
Goldstein

John: You might need to verify your guardianship.
Post #: 3
7/6/2009 22:32:00   
TreadLight

John8547, I am interpreting your question in two ways. 1) That you think you must create a new account for WarpForce and verify it with your Guardian account, but you can't or 2) that you do not have a Warp Guardianship status in the game. As for the answer to 1, you do not need to create a new account, you just use the login details from your AdventureQuest account that has your Guardian character on it. For an answer to 2, no one does yet, because Warp Guardianship is a separate upgrade deal than Guardianship, and has not been released yet.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2009 22:33:55   
xemenas

I'm not sure if this violates "question 6", but has the stat trainer bug been fixed? I'd rather not lose a bunch of gold...

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/6/2009 22:36:06   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

You should have read the rest of the first post. It says it has been fixed.
Post #: 6
7/6/2009 22:39:56   
xemenas

Oh, thanks for the help; I have to learn to be less ignorant >.<

I just got the "Error: Save Failed" page x_x Should I clear my cache?

< Message edited by xemenas -- 7/6/2009 22:57:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
7/6/2009 22:57:11   
kare123ty

Some of the weapons have been transformed and such... Where do you find the weapons? I have the beam sword, but I don't remember where I got it from...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
7/6/2009 22:59:48   
Goldstein

Transformed? *shrugs* No clue what you're talking about. The beam sword, though, is purchased in the shop at the end of the intro quest, avaible from the Drakel Queen in the bridge.
Post #: 9
7/6/2009 23:00:48   
TreadLight

xemenas, I strongly suggest that you do so. Also, restarted your computer and/or web browser sometimes helps. If this doesn't work again, I suggest that you report this in the WarpForce Bugs forum so that the staff members will be notified, and can fix the bug.

< Message edited by TreadLight -- 7/6/2009 23:01:11 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/6/2009 23:05:36   
kare123ty

Yeah! That's it! I did the intro quest again and found the weapons I was looking for.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
7/6/2009 23:07:14   
Goldstein

Hm, well, your welcome.
Post #: 12
7/6/2009 23:12:37   
Genoclysm

quote:

Oh, thanks for the help; I have to learn to be less ignorant >.<

I just got the "Error: Save Failed" page x_x Should I clear my cache?

< Message edited by xemenas -- 7/6/2009 22:57:23 >
If it's not a cache problem, then I don't know what it is. I've tested it myself and it is working.
Post #: 13
7/6/2009 23:15:55   
altsien

Are htere going to be any new things in beta or is this all?
DF MQ  Post #: 14
7/6/2009 23:16:50   
Lord FarTBoY

Repeat from last thread...
Could some forum staff lemme know if there will be one of those character page icons for warpforce anytime in th near future...?

@ alt no there wont be unless they decided to update soon before betas over

< Message edited by ross1050 -- 7/6/2009 23:19:37 >
AQ  Post #: 15
7/6/2009 23:17:43   
TreadLight

altsien, there'll most likely be many unannounced updates to the game. Like how, today, they gave the shops a new look. We really don't know if there will be, because they never told us about anything new [for the Beta release], just that we will be testing it. :3
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/6/2009 23:22:43   
xemenas

So should I just report the glitch? I was about to restart my computer.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
7/6/2009 23:24:22   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

When someone asked Falerin the other day if there would be more content released during beta, his reply was:
quote:

I can neither confirm nor deny..... yadda yadda yadda

So, if there is any, it will be unannounced beforehand, like the shop design update.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
7/6/2009 23:24:44   
TreadLight

xemenas, I still think that you should restart your computer first, then report the glitch/bug. That way we know for sure that it is not preventable.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/6/2009 23:30:42   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

Do we know what increases ranged damage yet?
And is a good stat setup for a Striker 25 STR/25 DEX (that's what someone else told me, but I just wanted to confirm first)?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
7/6/2009 23:39:15   
TreadLight

.Shadow//, the three stats that increase damage for Ranged attacks are STR (Strength), LUK (Luck), and DEX (Dexterity). They go by this formula:

Ranged Bonus Damage = STR/10 + DEX/40 + LUK/20

For Bonus to Hit, Ranged attacks go by this formula:

Ranged Bonus to Hit = DEX/16 + DEX/16 + LUK/20

For Lucky Strikes/Critical Hits, ranged attacks go by this formula:

Ranged Lucky Hits = STR/10 + DEX/40 + LUK/2

I think the build you've started to create is good, so far, but you may want to put some of the stats in either END (Endurance) or LUK (Luck) later on, in higher levels.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/6/2009 23:41:30   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

Thanks Tread!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
7/6/2009 23:49:20   
Genoclysm

quote:

Do we know what increases ranged damage yet?
No.
quote:

And is a good stat setup for a Striker 25 STR/25 DEX (that's what someone else told me, but I just wanted to confirm first)?
Yes.
Post #: 23
7/6/2009 23:57:34   
xemenas

It finally worked, thanks for the help Tread Light

< Message edited by xemenas -- 7/7/2009 0:13:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
7/7/2009 0:48:56   
x75flames

ok lets get to work

1. some weps (most diffrent elementaly allinged weps) can be found trought the prolog, but requre a higher level then you can possibly be in the prolog. By talking to the queen you can replay the prolog and every lv 1-5/6 you unlock a new wep type
they are as folows
lv 1 Ice (changes forms on click)
lv 4 Fire
lv 5 Wind
lv 6 Darkness

2. Stats prices are glichted, they say a lower price then they cost. Refer to a handy stat/cost chart for AQ found in the forms(they have the same stat/cost ratio)

3.You canot upgrade or conferm gardianship yet, I logged right in with my AQ username and pass the first time.

4.Please post bug questions here before posting them in the bug section. Most people here can explain what is going on and help you out so you dont have to waist the staffs vauible time.

5. Off of 4. allies in battle require SP to attack, if you dont have enough SP they leave ( things like this can be awnserd here bofre waisting the staffs time)

6. So far only 1 wepon transoforms, and that is the ice blade you gt from finishing the prolog. (click it to change forms)(the longer form has a chance to do exrta dmg at the cost of some of your HP, and the small one has a chance to heal you [right now it heals you a .# so it appers as 0] but may do less dmg [not confermd on lowering dmg]

7. The diffrence between a strikers Hit and Trow is that Hit is a meele attack and is boosted by STR and is also affected b y a monsters resistance and your armors boost, same for trow but it is a ranged attack and has no boosting stat yet (might be DEX)

8. You unlock the basic gear when you finish the prolog. To acsees it all you need to do is log out and back in, your explorer armor will be replaced with your base armor. want explorer back(for some strange reson)? Finish the prolog agian and it will take the place of your bacse armor and be temp (note your base wep also upgrades when you relog for the first time after the prolog and there is no way of getting it back)

sorry for the hugh post this is more for the newer players then then normal gamers hope this helps ^^
my next post will be a time line to help (it crosses all games)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition