Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Beta Known Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> =WF= Beta Known Bugs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2009 0:54:26   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

General

Engine
MP is still labeled MP in the combat menu - it should probably be EP (Energy Points).

When you change your Face, it will often update the Color but not the Style you changed. I have noticed that after you do this if you logout/login it will generally update your face - but you will hang on Loading Starting Equipment for a long time (eventually loads).
Sometimes your face will simply disappear - haven't figured out how to reliably do this.

If you have only one Pet (and you can have only one at the moment), and you sell it, it continues to be equipped in combat.

Item
Beam staff special does 0 MP damage/healing and does not display the HPO damage - looks like it's not right.

Alteon does extreme damage against the MegAsteroid

Lucky Gibbs's armor flickers, with the armor behind the red shirt going on top temporarily. Reported during both cutscenes and combat.

The Glador can do 0 damage on its three-hit attack - this should not be possible; it's probably on artifact of rounding 1/3*lowlevel damage.

Quest
In the Hangar, the Rank: 0 does not update when you complete the test mission.

In the Hangar, the Level 0 Moon Base mission does not appear on the list of available Missions.

In the Intro quest, the scene on the v'eld is quite laggy - perhaps because of the moving gears? (it sticks out now that the planet scenes are fixed )

In the Intro quest and the Moon Base quest, clicking on the VR deck area on the Alteon takes you to the VR Deck.

The Asteroid quest does not strip your Guest when you pilot the Alteon.

When you ask about Temura's past, there is a long pause with a blank screen before the preloader appears - it looks like the game has died even though it hasn't.

Monster
Tronzor does not appear to have the code to make Pets hit him easily when training Pets; also, he generally needs a good going-over to ensure that you CAN train something reasonably.

The fireballs the Jerroto spit out look like Fire, but do Earth damage.

Graphical

In the intro, the head comes off in one of the first cutscenes (when the character looks up)

For the Retro (and Advanced Retro) armors, part of the the rocket launcher appears in front of your upper arm.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/redearth1210/Proof3.jpg

For the Retro and WarpTracker Gunner armors, long hair - such as the default for a female Elf - can appear between the chest and abdomen (the abdomen is look low or the hair is too high).

When you mouse over Engineering, the upper left of Sick Bay is covered in dark gray.

A number of monsters do not have head pictures:
Nechron Exo
Alien Zard

Typo

During the Moon Base quest from General Leet Stormfront:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9994/wftypo1.jpg
The "i" at the start of the text should be "I".

Guardian Tower, What do Warp Guardians Get:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5365/wftypo2.jpg
At the start of the third line. It should be "at" not "atl".
It should say "10 levels higher than", not "then".

Current text: Its not the text but its the speech bubble. When you say "I need help, Doc--HEAL ME!" to Dr. Mendas, the speech bubble is in the opposite direction of where the Dr. is.
Correction:The speech bubble should be facing Dr. Mendas, since he is the one speaking.

Location: the bridge talking to the huntress, clicking on the "what ABOUT your past??" option.
Current text: Whereever the Devourer passed, a world was left behind, either damaged beyond repair, or changed for the worse.
What it should say: wherever the Devourer passed, a world was left behind, either damaged beyond repair, or changed for the worse.

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/17/2009 11:37:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/9/2009 13:53:02   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

Queen Pra'mithia -> How Can we Stop the Network -> WarpForce Saga leads to a blackscreen. Routes that do not have How Can we Stop the Network immediately before WarpForce Saga aer working properly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce Bugs >> =WF= Beta Known Bugs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition