Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC OOC 2009= Fountain and Cellar Arenas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Fountain and Cellar Arenas
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2009 18:31:05   
Geddesmck

*Staggers into thread, bloodied, battered and completely beat*

I got another post up.

I managed to find a laptop, which meant I could get that rather rushed post up, but from now until late tomorrow I have nothing. If anyone wishes to kill Zenz... well I rather you didn't, but you can mortally wound him. Of course, you'll have to wait for Apocalypse to decided his fate now. :)

On that note, Apocalypse, please keep in mind that Zenz has put EVERYTHING he has remaining into that last attack, at least in dramatic terms that counts for something. Also, you may decide what happens to Zenz after the attack finishes. He may collapse, faint or find himself mortally wounded by Angelo's hand or whatever you want, granted you treat him with appropriate respect.

I don't want him outright killed for the sole reason that I may have time to post tomorrow, so I want at least a chance to RP his dying moments.

And I apologise Apocalypse for the way I've treated time in my post, but the impending deadline forced my hand.
AQ DF  Post #: 151
7/31/2009 18:56:13   
Apocalypse

Geddesmck: Zenz fought the good fight, and he shall have his proper respect. The time lapse doesn't affect me so much, but everyone else will have to acknowledge that as well. Don't worry, my next post will be a little more special than mindless killing.

EDIT: And farewell to Zenz.

< Message edited by Apocalypse -- 7/31/2009 20:03:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
7/31/2009 20:34:34   
Beebote

Erg! I detest the fact that life likes to throw things at me during the EC!!

*sighs* It is with much regret that I must announce my self-culling this season. RL is too complex to allow me to post with the regularity the EC demands, and I have directly hindered at least one person in the process. Good luck to all! My last post will be forthcoming.
Post #: 153
7/31/2009 21:05:18   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Time's up! Dropoffs are CLOSED.

And damnit Bee, making this feel depressing. ._.
AQ  Post #: 154
7/31/2009 21:37:38   
Beebote

Hmm...I suppose last post is unnecessary now, eh? Ah well. I suppose my previous post did sound a little depressed, but... meh. I'm cool with it. It just means I have a life...

<<

...I think.

< Message edited by Beebote -- 7/31/2009 21:38:24 >
Post #: 155
7/31/2009 22:35:40   
Apocalypse

Special thanks go out to Krey, Kellehendros, and Kenzoku for making my first Elemental Championships a memorable one.

And good job to everyone else out there.

And a cookie for Beebote, who's agenda was filled this time around. Better luck next year!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 156
7/31/2009 23:48:31   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

You got lucky Cheese, lucky, you hear me! *Shakes fist impotently at the locked thread.*
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 157
7/31/2009 23:54:53   
Poetic Melody

Man, wish I could reply to Shadowy's post. Well oh well. Good Luck making it to the finals everyone! This has been great fun and I can only hope for the chance that I may be lucky to try to kill more of you. But I doubt I will, so again I say good luck to all, and have fun!
DF  Post #: 158
8/1/2009 14:17:23   
Geddesmck

The dropoffs ended earlier than I expected, but I understand why of course. Also, this way, Zenz is not actually dead yet. :)

Granted, the wound he recieved is almost certainly fatal, so...

Wish he could have made some major impact, but apparently he did a total of no damage to the opposition. In the end he'd used his most devastating attack, failed and been left next to powerless, then reached a hope spot, before his final attack failed and brought about his mortal wounding. Not a lucky guy.
AQ DF  Post #: 159
8/1/2009 14:35:35   
Apocalypse

Don't forget about the part where he dropped his unbreakable sword, and then had his short sword taken away from him as he lay there waiting to die!

Better luck next year. :)

And thank you for the change of pace. Fighting against Eli and Jon was beginning to get a little tedious.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
8/1/2009 15:23:08   
Geddesmck

Better luck next year? You say that as if the EC is over. The finals are still to come and anyone who wasn't purged or idle killed can be deemed worthy of advancement.

The unbreakable sword was actually dropped for very important reasons, involving a curse with the Nightwalker family, but I won't get into that now. Somewhat ironically the long sword is called Immortal.
AQ DF  Post #: 161
8/1/2009 16:08:53   
Apocalypse

The luck was referring to next years "first round", as Zenz got the short straw this year.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 162
8/1/2009 19:54:20   
Geddesmck

My mistake Apocalypse, sorry.

Well done Krey and Kell. I'm sure both of you will help make the finals this year highly interesting. Glad we'll get to see more
Elian, he hasn't had enough oppurtunity to truly shine yet. Also, I look forward to more of Jon and Shade's "cooperation". Good luck Apocalypse, although not too much obviously. :)
AQ DF  Post #: 163
8/2/2009 20:23:32   
Ekiru

Sorry about that pumpkin, my computer crashed and with work all week I haven't been able to post at all.
You can just take the kill pumpkin however you like.
Sorry again.

Post #: 164
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC OOC 2009= Fountain and Cellar Arenas
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition