Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Official Release Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2009 11:48:19   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

WarpForce Question and Answers Thread

Until there is an actual Questions and Answers forum, here will be the place to ask your questions or to answer other's questions. Please remember to stay on topic and don't spam. Also try not to flame/troll/harass another member for not knowing something. When a question is answered try not to repeat the same answer. One more thing: this isn't a race to be the first one to answer so take your time since you're helping others.

Remember, PATIENCE is a virtue. If your questions aren't answered at first then delete your first one with the button and repost it. Though if one hundred people are posting at once there is always a chance someone will miss your question. Posting "I'm waiting for an answer" doesn't help make anything any better.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! YOUR QUESTION MAY ALREADY BE ANSWERED BELOW!

Questions include:

1. I'm a <Insert Upgrade Status> in one game...
  2. How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
  3. Can I use an upgrade card from Target/Best Buy/Toys R Us? How do I redeem one?
  4. I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
  5. I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
  6. When is _____ coming out? Etc.
  7. I found a bug, what do I do now?
  8. What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
  9. I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
  10. How do I unlock more missions?
  11. Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself!
  12. Why did my Guest disappear?
  13. How do I get back to the Intro Shop?
  14. Are my weapons good/What are the best weapons for my level?
  15. Have any bugs been fixed since <insert time>?

Q: I'm a Guardian or X-Guardian (AQ)/DragonLord(DF)/StarCaptain(MQ)/Member(AQW). Are there any bonuses in WarpForce for us?
-------A: Players who have upgraded in other AE games can upgrade in WarpForce (to a Warp Guardian) for a discounted price of USD $9.95.

Q: How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
-------A: Warp Guardian upgrade link: http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/
-----------Z-Token purchase: http://www.battleon.com/aq-tokens.asp

Q: When will we be able to use upgrade cards?
-------A: Target/Best Buy/Toys R Us Upgrade Cards can now be used to upgrade your WF character. To redeem an upgrade card, go to http://www.battleon.com/card and use the AdventureQuest "Redeem Card" button with your WarpForce username and password.

Q: I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
-------A: First, try the WarpForce Help pages to resolve your issue. Remember to follow each step listed accordingly, if not some issues may occur. If that does not help then try contacting a Forum Moderator or Administrator here, in this list: AE Staff and Staff Assistants List

Q: I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
-------A: While the chances are it may be bugged, it may also be that that current feature is locked until released by the Staff. If it is a bug, feel free to report it in the appropiate forum. For example, the Galactic Chart has not yet been released.

Q: When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is [item] going to [be nerfed/buffed/rise in value]?" "Why isn't _____ in the game?". Staff will let you know either in-game or on the forums. Otherwise, wait and find out.
-------A: There's no need to keep on asking this, it will come out when released. Remember Staff have final say on just about everything.

Q: I found a bug, what do I do now?
-------A: All Bugs should be reported in the proper thread under the WarpForce Bugs Forum. Please remember to read the rules and stickies before posting.

Q: What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
-------A: For nonGuardians, the Level Cap is 10 meaning you'll have a maximum of 50 stat points to distribute amongst your character's stats; WarpGuardians have a Level Cap of 20, so 100 points are available. Currently you can train Stats with Tronzor in the VR Deck which is located at the bottom of the ship. Your first 5 stats are NOT free. What are Stats and what do they do?

Strength(STR) - Increases Melee damage and bonus to hit with Melee Weapons
Dexterity(DEX) - Increases bonus to hit percent for all attacks and dodging ability.
Intellect(INT) - Increases: Skill and Tech damage, Bonus to Hit % of Skill and Tech, and total Mana/Energy Points.
Endurance(END) - Increase total Health Points(HP).
Charisma(CHA) - Increases: Pet and Guest damage, Bonus to hit with Pet/Guest, and Attack Rate.
Luck(LUK) - Increases: Small Bonus to Hit % for all attacks, small bonus to dodging, % chance to attack first in battle, Bonus damage to lucky strikes, and increase Potion effectiveness.

Q: I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
-------A: The item you are talking about is the Retro (and Advanced Retro) armor. It will only be available until July 17th. To get this armor, go to the Virtual Reality deck and select "Buy Gear" from Tronzor. These items are no longer available.

Q: How do I unlock more missions?
-------A: Explore all parts of the Alteon and talk to all the NPCs. Most offer quests and missions.

Q: Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself
-------A: The quest/cutscene should load; it just takes a while. Please don't report this in the Bugs forum again, as the staff already knows about this.

Q: Why did my Guest disappear?
-------A: Guests require SP or MP to stay around. If you do not have enough of what they need, they leave.

Q: Where is the intro shop?
-------A:The Bridge~>Queen Pra'Mithia~>WARPFORCE SAGA!~>JOIN THE WARPFORCE!~>WARPFORCE!; The shop is at the end.

Q: Are my weapons good/What are the best weapons for my level?
-------A: What mostly dictates a weapon's power is its level and your stats (so basically the highest level weapons are the strongest weapons). Items that are purchased with tokens or which are WarpGuardian-only have a boost in power, which you can find in this sticky (under "general z-token/guardian power standards").

Q: Have any bugs been fixed since <insert time>?
-------A: Check the Full Release Fixed Bugs thread to see what major bug fixes have been made.

Big thanks to Clyde for his help compiling this FAQ

Submissions of questions you feel should be addressed in this FAQ should be PMed to one of the following AKs or Mods:

Aelthai
Greystar
Icy
In Media Res
Kaelin
phoenixfire555
Rhowena
tflo
Viking_Jorun

If you're submitting a question for the FAQ, you should give the AK/Mod you PM both the question AND a reasonable answer to the question.

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/22/2009 23:41:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/22/2009 11:51:23   
mluther

phoneix, that last bug you mentioned in the faq has already been fixed.
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
7/22/2009 11:53:06   
Nightly

mluther

I'm trying to bug Aelthai into doing a complete overhaul of the FAQ so we just need to wait :D
Post #: 3
7/22/2009 11:53:59   
Robowarrior forum

why a complete overhal woop 3 post
Post #: 4
7/22/2009 11:55:26   
Nightly

Robowarrior forum

Because it's outdated. And not a complete overhaul, just an addition.
Post #: 5
7/22/2009 11:58:33   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

Please don't use this thread for discussion, even if you're discussing the FAQ. It's not feasible for the FAQ in the first post to cover every single question someone could ever have, but if you feel a question is asked frequently enough to warrant being addressed in the first post you should PM an AK or mod (preferably one who is active in the WF board right now, I'll try to compile a list of people you can PM in the first post) about it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
7/22/2009 11:59:30   
Nightly

Clyde
Icy
phoenixfire555
ShadowLurks
tflo
The Legendary Hero

How about this? It's from the Encyclopedia.

They might end up on the list but I'm going to ask for volunteers instead of volunteering other AKs myself :P ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/22/2009 12:01:04 >
Post #: 7
7/22/2009 12:17:28   
Trojianmaru

idk if this is where I should put it but I think I have a problem, just saw that I can log in to WF with my AQ account, but I already made a new WF account and both are called Trojianmaru, all my battleon game accounts are trojianmaru. I'd already upgraded my new account to Warp guardian and got limited edition beta retro battle suit when I saw that. are there benifits to using your originall AQ account? and if there are, can I get my items and warpguardianship transfered? *worried* (btw sorry for the typos, using my dad's laptop and I suck with these key types)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
7/22/2009 12:19:16   
mluther

the only bonus you get is that it costs less to upgrade if your a guardian on AQ.
AQ MQ  Post #: 9
7/22/2009 12:20:22   
The Balancer

does warpguardian armor scale in power?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
7/22/2009 12:22:23   
mluther

yes every few levels or so

You can see when and by how much in this post.
AQ MQ  Post #: 11
7/22/2009 12:28:48   
PD

I Remember you are supposed to subtract a big # to find your ID, but was was the Number?

No more.
Post #: 12
7/22/2009 12:32:12   
The Balancer

so it doesent scale attack power?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
7/22/2009 12:33:34   
mluther

no, it does, look below the big chart thing and it explains the attacks.
AQ MQ  Post #: 14
7/22/2009 12:47:31   
Z3R0

Why did they have to nerf Gristle T-T
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
7/22/2009 12:54:13   
mluther

because he was broken like spam.

he was giving out 8 times what normal mobs give out and was easily farmable.
AQ MQ  Post #: 16
7/22/2009 12:54:44   
Z3R0

Lool yea I guess XP.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
7/22/2009 12:59:32   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

It's also worth noting that Gristlespine was being farmed by battling him, and then logging out and back in to quickly fight him again. This is very damaging to server resources, so it's important to the stability of the servers that he not be such a great farming spot.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
7/22/2009 13:00:17   
Z3R0

/facepalm. That's exactly what I was doing =P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
7/22/2009 13:02:17   
GDK

I heard that you CAN go in the elevator in the WG tower to see a professor. I cannot do this, is there a bug?
Post #: 20
7/22/2009 13:03:33   
Lord Athor

Any bug fixes been anounced today? (just got home from work)
Post #: 21
7/22/2009 13:03:39   
mluther

Ya you used to be able to but there was nothing there to do but talk to this one person. i think they removed it because it was not yet ready (hence the nothing to do part)

EDIT: the warptrooper head change bug has been taken care

< Message edited by mluther -- 7/22/2009 13:05:00 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 22
7/22/2009 13:03:56   
Other_Guy_27

To anyone who has used an Ultimate Game Card to upgrade their WF character: Is one $10 card enough? I ask because it initially shows up as costing $13 including the service fee, but when you click next it changes to $10 (I rounded both dollar amounts up).
AQ DF  Post #: 23
7/22/2009 13:07:10   
Lord Athor

@mluther

Sweet, got to check that out. Thanks
Post #: 24
7/22/2009 13:13:30   
Trojianmaru

That's probabbly fine then. the upgrade cost $9.95 and the 5000 gems cost $10, I guess without the $10 off, it would of cost $19.95 for upgrade n plus another $10 for the gems
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition