Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Release is Live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Release is Live!
Page 2 of 16«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2009 22:10:10   
weirdguy

Oh, I'm sure they'll have some great WG gauntlets later on. Of course, they sort of need to make more gauntlets first....

I elect that instead of a separate helmet item, we could just tap on the chest of the armor during our turn and activate the helmet (and the special ability), which would cost some SP. The same could be used to take it off, but no SP cost for that. It would make things simpler. I hope.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
7/22/2009 22:10:28   
Other_Guy_27

@Westwind

That...is...AWESOME!
AQ DF  Post #: 27
7/22/2009 22:11:57   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

That is actually a very good suggestion. As a side note it seems our community is shaping up rather nicely. I actually see posts with thoughts/idea's/and proper use of the English language.
Post #: 28
7/22/2009 22:15:36   
weirdguy

I sort of thought of the concept from this webcomic with the same idea, since in combat situations in the future, it's a major inconvenience to have to manually remove and put on the helmet every time you want to be able to free up your peripheral vision, so building the helmet into the suit instead allows a freedom of movement that is highly useful in today's fast paced environment.

Or something like that.

Plus Mr. Bighorns will be able to get the helmet on in the first place.

< Message edited by weirdguy -- 7/22/2009 22:16:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
7/22/2009 22:19:44   
Asgaroth

Anyone have this color scheme? Click me! Do it!

Hm very good idea weird guy. It would be like with reign and golden armors in aq. I hope it gets implemented.

< Message edited by Asgaroth -- 7/22/2009 22:23:25 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
7/22/2009 22:23:51   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Haven't seen that one either but then again I haven't seen alot of them.

Lol, Mr.Big Horns. I'm really desperate for wings now too. I wonder what species of Drakel we are? We don't look like Silari.

Above: Golden armor doesn't do that Asgardian does though!

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 7/22/2009 22:24:29 >
Post #: 31
7/22/2009 22:23:55   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

ORIGINAL: OmniGuardian

Also are the standards we are seeing what AQ may look like post sweep? Fal mentioned that WF would utilize balance from the begining and that the KoO were helping.

Yes, this looks very much like what things might "post-Sweep." We thought this might be a good... trial run. And yes, Ael and I have done pretty much all the statting, and I've done much of the coding.

(Which, yes, means I'm also responsible for many of the bugs out there. I'm working on it, I'm working on it! >_> <_< )
Post #: 32
7/22/2009 22:25:44   
Serrin

westwind: Its to be expected for a new release but its doing pretty good so far.
Post #: 33
7/22/2009 22:26:04   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Thanks for all the hard work westwind, I've had very few bugs but the biggest one was in the Trescol quest and my character was standing in from of the Viren's dialogue bubbles.

Also on the Flower finding quest the end dialouge calls the WG Tower the Space Guardian Tower, good choose with Warp over Space.

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 7/22/2009 22:28:46 >
Post #: 34
7/22/2009 22:27:19   
vezha
Still Alive~

If you want to squash all the bugs still sitting around, you're gonna need either 6 arms or a flyswatter the size of a Troll's club.

Asgaroth: Look's like a Cyberdrakel or something.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/22/2009 22:28:26   
Other_Guy_27

quote:

Which, yes, means I'm also responsible for many of the bugs out there. I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

(Starts blaming westwind for every little thing that goes wrong whether or not it has anything to do with WF )
AQ DF  Post #: 36
7/22/2009 22:28:35   
Asgaroth

@omni: I always got that mixed up...

There really haven't been that many bugs westwind. Theres been a couple but not as many as in a lot of games when there first released.

Also, does anyone think that drakel would look better if there skin was a darker shade of green?

< Message edited by Asgaroth -- 7/22/2009 22:31:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
7/22/2009 22:33:12   
mluther

and the bugs that are there are being swatted quite quickly.

Rule number 14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
AQ MQ  Post #: 38
7/22/2009 22:34:47   
Zephyros
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I appreciate the support everyone! I, er, didn't get much sleep last week so I could get the game side of the release ready for you. Unfortunately that means some bugs slip through, but they're getting knocked off one by one.
Post #: 39
7/22/2009 22:37:13   
Nightly

Well if we had a crash course on how to help squish bugs I think that would benefit everyone :D Becuase I know I spend a good amount of my time in the WF Bugs section answering what I can, and making Aelthai send a lot of your post has been deleted pms :P
Post #: 40
7/22/2009 22:37:55   
Serrin

westwind:Hehe if you were responsible for that brief period of godly damage output then thanks. That was rather fun.
Post #: 41
7/22/2009 22:38:09   
Other_Guy_27

Fortunately WF bugs are getting squashed much faster than AQW bugs. In fact I think the rank not changing bug is the only big nuisance left.
AQ DF  Post #: 42
7/22/2009 22:39:16   
Nightly

Besides the um, oh what was it called... Come back to me... It was that one quest with the bugs and you had to unite them. And the Scoutship came and your character stood infront of the dialogues.
Post #: 43
7/22/2009 22:40:26   
Cmoney413

Will Z-Token be dropped by monsters?
When does new stuff come out?

No more then 3 smilies per post please. ~Clyde

< Message edited by Clyde -- 7/22/2009 22:57:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/22/2009 22:41:11   
Serrin

Nightly: Peace Offering?
Post #: 45
7/22/2009 22:41:55   
mluther

i wouldn't say that was a nuisance as much as it was funny. then after that when you killed everything you decided to stand out in space for a little bit..........

@cmoney, probably and once a month.

< Message edited by mluther -- 7/22/2009 22:42:43 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 46
7/22/2009 22:42:11   
Quick Taco

Wow. WF has fixed all of it's bugs and gone beyond my expectations. I am really impressed!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
7/22/2009 22:42:27   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

The Trescol quest.

I do suppose that the rank not changing is also a bug as noted.

Also just had a great idea: When Houses are introduced Portals will likely also and we could summon forces from Lore and they could summon us! I am excited for our first war but I am scared that they are going to be way too long.
Post #: 48
7/22/2009 22:45:07   
mluther

ya, i can't wait for a war. the capt'n was saying that he might add a way that if we have both warpforce open and AQ open we might be able to communicate through the games and that the code would be easy to write. i don't know how it would help us but it sounds cool.
AQ MQ  Post #: 49
7/22/2009 22:46:52   
vezha
Still Alive~

Too bad it would be impossible to code a way to have our WF/AQ characters as Guests in the other game. Imagine a lv20 WF character with a lv130 Guest...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Release is Live!
Page 2 of 16«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition