Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2009 1:40:20   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

WarpForce Question and Answers Thread

Until there is an actual Questions and Answers forum, here will be the place to ask your questions or to answer other's questions. Please remember to stay on topic and don't spam. Also try not to flame/troll/harass another member for not knowing something. When a question is answered try not to repeat the same answer. One more thing: this isn't a race to be the first one to answer so take your time since you're helping others.

Remember, PATIENCE is a virtue. If your questions aren't answered at first then delete your first one with the button and repost it. Though if one hundred people are posting at once there is always a chance someone will miss your question. Posting "I'm waiting for an answer" doesn't help make anything any better.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING! YOUR QUESTION MAY ALREADY BE ANSWERED BELOW!

Questions include:

1. I'm a <Insert Upgrade Status> in one game...
  2. How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
  3. Can I use an upgrade card from Target/Best Buy/Toys R Us? How do I redeem one?
  4. I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
  5. I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
  6. When is _____ coming out? Etc.
  7. I found a bug, what do I do now?
  8. What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
  9. I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
  10. How do I unlock more missions?
  11. Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself!
  12. Why did my Guest disappear?
  13. How do I get back to the Intro Shop?
  14. Are my weapons good/What are the best weapons for my level?
  15. Have any bugs been fixed since <insert time>?

Q: I'm a Guardian or X-Guardian (AQ)/DragonLord(DF)/StarCaptain(MQ)/Member(AQW). Are there any bonuses in WarpForce for us?
-------A: Players who have upgraded in other AE games can upgrade in WarpForce (to a Warp Guardian) for a discounted price of USD $9.95.

Q: How can I become a Warp Guardian? How can I get Z-tokens?
-------A: Warp Guardian upgrade link: http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/
-----------Z-Token purchase: http://www.battleon.com/aq-tokens.asp

Q: When will we be able to use upgrade cards?
-------A: Target/Best Buy/Toys R Us Upgrade Cards can now be used to upgrade your WF character. To redeem an upgrade card, go to http://www.battleon.com/card and use the AdventureQuest "Redeem Card" button with your WarpForce username and password.

Q: I am having WarpForce account issues, what do I do?
-------A: First, try the WarpForce Help pages to resolve your issue. Remember to follow each step listed accordingly, if not some issues may occur. If that does not help then try contacting a Forum Moderator or Administrator here, in this list: AE Staff and Staff Assistants List

Q: I can't access this area/weapon/item/etc. is it bugged?
-------A: While the chances are it may be bugged, it may also be that that current feature is locked until released by the Staff. If it is a bug, feel free to report it in the appropriate forum. For example, the Galactic Chart has not yet been released.

Q: When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is [item] going to [be nerfed/buffed/rise in value]?" "Why isn't _____ in the game?". Staff will let you know either in-game or on the forums. Otherwise, wait and find out.
-------A: There's no need to keep on asking this, it will come out when released. Remember Staff have final say on just about everything.

Q: I found a bug, what do I do now?
-------A: All Bugs should be reported in the proper thread under the WarpForce Bugs Forum. Please remember to read the rules and stickies before posting.

Q: What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
-------A: For non-WarpGuardians, the Level Cap is 25 meaning you'll have a maximum of 125 stat points to distribute amongst your character's stats; WarpGuardians have a Level Cap of 40, so 200 points are available. Currently you can train Stats with Tronzor in the VR Deck which is located at the bottom of the ship. Your first 5 stats are NOT free. What are Stats and what do they do?

Strength(STR) - Increases Melee damage and bonus to hit with Melee Weapons
Dexterity(DEX) - Increases bonus to hit percent for all attacks and dodging ability.
Intellect(INT) - Increases: Skill and Tech damage, Bonus to Hit % of Skill and Tech, and total Mana/Energy Points.
Endurance(END) - Increase total Health Points(HP).
Charisma(CHA) - Increases: Pet and Guest damage, Bonus to hit with Pet/Guest, and Attack Rate.
Luck(LUK) - Increases: Small Bonus to Hit % for all attacks, small bonus to dodging, % chance to attack first in battle, Bonus damage to lucky strikes, and increase Potion effectiveness.

Q: I've heard there will be a rare item for beta testers. What/where is it?
-------A: The item you are talking about is the Retro (and Advanced Retro) armor. It will only be available until July 17th. To get this armor, go to the Virtual Reality deck and select "Buy Gear" from Tronzor. These items are no longer available.

Q: How do I unlock more missions?
-------A: Explore all parts of the Alteon and talk to all the NPCs. Most offer quests and missions.

Q: Help! The game freezes when I ask Temura about herself
-------A: The quest/cutscene should load; it just takes a while. Please don't report this in the Bugs forum again, as the staff already knows about this.

Q: Why did my Guest disappear?
-------A: Guests require SP or MP to stay around. If you do not have enough of what they need, they leave.

Q: Where is the intro shop?
-------A:The Bridge~>Queen Pra'Mithia~>WARPFORCE SAGA!~>JOIN THE WARPFORCE!~>WARPFORCE!; The shop is at the end.

Q: Are my weapons good/What are the best weapons for my level?
-------A: What mostly dictates a weapon's power is its level and your stats (so basically the highest level weapons are the strongest weapons). Items that are purchased with tokens or which are WarpGuardian-only have a boost in power, which you can find in this sticky (under "general z-token/guardian power standards").

Q: Have any bugs been fixed since <insert time>?
-------A: Check the Full Release Fixed Bugs thread to see what major bug fixes have been made.

Big thanks to Clyde for his help compiling this FAQ

Submissions of questions you feel should be addressed in this FAQ should be PMed to one of the following AKs or Mods:

Aelthai
OmniGuardian
lordtomato
Greystar
Icy
In Media Res
Kaelin
phoenixfire555
Rhowena
tflo
Viking_Jorun

If you're submitting a question for the FAQ, you should give the AK/Mod you PM both the question AND a reasonable answer to the question.

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 10/13/2009 15:26:46 >
Post #: 1
8/16/2009 5:19:58   
Ninjaboy700

W00t first post !the heavy gunner armor's skill Laser bolt rifle is it weak for every one and where are powergauntlets
AQ DF  Post #: 2
8/16/2009 5:50:16   
Mega cool50

Power gauntlets are on VR deck and i dont think the laser bolt rifle is weak,i think its youre weapon damage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
8/16/2009 9:18:54   
guenievre

@Evo : below is a list of items which could interest you.
*Weapons :
-Osprey 10Z1 (Temura -> Break Free) : a very good light ranged weapon (but probably not very useful for your character with Tronzor and its impressive strength)
-Warp Darkened Beam Staff (Launch Shop) : slightly better than the Dimmed Beam Staff
-Warped Rocket Launcher (Stormfront -> Basic Weapons) : fire ranged weapon
-WarpGuardian Ice Shard Repeater (Gravlax -> Skills &Techs) : better than your Ice Bolt Repeater
*Battle Suits :
-Star Knight Journeyman (Temura -> Benobi) : for better magic defense
-Star Knight Z has way better defenses and resistances if you want to spend some more tokens
-WarpTrooper III (Tronzor -> Battlesuits) : better than WarpTrooper IIW
-WarpTrooper VZ : for the token version
*Gauntlets :
-WarpGuardian Hand of Creation (Queen Pra'Mithia -> Hand of Creation)
-there is also a Z-token version of the Hand and of the Lightning Gauntlet (which are better at the actual level cap)
*Skills & Techs :
-there is a lvl 25 version from Nanotech but it costs more mana so probably not very useful for your character
-Summon Zorboz (Queen Pra'Mithia -> 4 Autarchs) : if you want to summon a darkness guest which costs some MP to keep
*Pets :
-Comet : (Gravlax -> Pet Shop) : different versions, the better one depending on charisma
-F10A7 Model 2 (Gravlax -> Get Floaty)
-Outre Flowering Findle (Dr. Mendas -> Explore Balen 5) : can replace your Uncommon version
-Warp Glador (Gravlax -> Pet Shop)
*Miscellaneous :
-Emerald Star of Bravery (Amada -> Asteroids)
-Star Knight Hood (Temura -> Benobi)

I hope this can help you. For more info, In Media Res, Mysterious Strangeface and some other people post entries with a lot of numbers in an encyclopedia. If it's not totally complete for now, it's very useful (link to page 1 : http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16269649 )

< Message edited by guenievre -- 8/16/2009 9:24:34 >

WarpForce : http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63244433

AQW : http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Irulan
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
8/16/2009 9:45:16   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

The moogle is interested in knowing if any of the z-token equipment is worth it on his main character striker/warrior. :o
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
8/16/2009 9:47:12   
Ghostclaw

wheres this warshovel? and is the laser bolt rifle supposed to be that weak coz if it is the gunner is useless. And finally does powerpunch do anything special?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
8/16/2009 10:37:38   
Mega cool50

@Ghost

Bridge-->Queen Pra'Mithia-->Quest for lvl 15-->3 questions answered right-->Warshovel
Laser bolt is (as i said before,still not sure) thesame weapon damage but another element.
Powerpunch does more damage,but probably has more chance to miss (about the missing thing im not sure)

@Ultrapowerpie

Sorry,cant help you with that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
8/16/2009 11:31:21   
abhinem

May i knw if the damage boost and bth for stats is same as aq? for eg str and dex both increase ranged damage wud it be the same??
AQ  Post #: 8
8/16/2009 11:52:03   
mluther

the stats are the same except that guns don't get stat bonuses except for luck and dex for bth.
AQ MQ  Post #: 9
8/16/2009 12:07:54   
Ninjaboy700

@mluther is heavy gunner armor fine for a striker 45 strength 15 dex 15 Luk
AQ DF  Post #: 10
8/16/2009 12:55:18   
moneybags
More than a Game

Heavy Gunner Armor is fine for any build.
Epic  Post #: 11
8/16/2009 13:32:58   
altsien

Um guys did you by any chance see a armour and a cool looking dog when the release was made and no not the comet dog but one that look a lot like a real one?

< Message edited by altsien -- 8/16/2009 22:16:16 >
DF MQ  Post #: 12
8/16/2009 13:36:40   
SDF

altsien: Do you mean the Wizards of Waverly Place ballyhoo items? Those are in AQ. WF doesnt have BallyHoo yet
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/16/2009 14:50:05   
weirdguy

There are two "second level" WG armors in Tron's shop, followed by two "third level" normal armors (not counting the out of sequence Z armors). Are the WG ones stronger than the normal ones, or not?....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
8/16/2009 15:52:29   
B.L.I.T.Z

Where is the 'Launch Shop'?
Post #: 15
8/16/2009 16:09:07   
moneybags
More than a Game

quote:

Q: Where is the intro shop?
-------A:The Bridge~>Queen Pra'Mithia~>WARPFORCE SAGA!~>JOIN THE WARPFORCE!~>WARPFORCE!; The shop is at the end.
Epic  Post #: 16
8/16/2009 17:22:33   
The Blue Mage96

how do u get that gold gauntlet

thnx

< Message edited by The Blue Mage96 -- 8/16/2009 17:24:42 >
Post #: 17
8/16/2009 17:23:49   
moneybags
More than a Game

The Hand of Creation?

quote:

The Bridge -> Queen Pra'Mithia -> WARPFORCE SAGA! -> HAND OF CREATION -> TO PROTUS! -> Hand of Creation Shop

< Message edited by moneybags -- 8/16/2009 17:24:31 >
Epic  Post #: 18
8/16/2009 17:44:09   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

weirdguy: WG armors are stronger, the level of the armor is really the difference between a "strong and weak armor". Take the Heavy Gunner for an example:

quote:

Note:
PLvl = Power Level
MPLvl = MP Level
MBR = Melee Base/Random
GBR = Gun Base/Random
IGB = Included Gun Base
IGR = Included Gun Random
IGBtH = Included Gun BtH
BTH = Bonus To Hit

Lvl     5 15W  27 40W  20Z   60   72W   60Z
PLvl    5  23  27  45   49   60    75    73
MPLvl   5  20  27  43   41   60    74    69
MBR   115 169 181 235  247  280   325   319
GBR   102 175 191 269  286  337   407   398
Stat  122 201 219 298  316  364   430   421
BtH     0   2   3   5    6    7     9     9
IGB     3   5   6   8    8    9    11    11
IGR     8  13  14  17   17   19    21    21
IGBtH   1   3   3   6    6    8     9     9
Melee  28  31  31  34   35   37    39    39
Rang   28  31  31  34   35   37    39    39
Magic  23  26  26  29   30   32    34    34
Fire   96  87  85  78   77   73    68    69
Water  96  87  85  78   77   73    68    69
Wind  100  95  94  90   90   86    85    86
Ice   100  95  94  90   90   86    85    86
Earth 100  95  94  90   90   86    85    86
Nrg    96  87  85  78   77   73    68    69
Light 100  95  94  90   90   86    85    86
Dark  100  95  94  90   90   86    85    86
Price  64  90 159 480 855Z 3753 17342 3610Z
Sell   32  45  79 240    Z 1876  8671     Z

As you can see from the chart, high leveled armor are strong. In this case the level 72 (WG) Heavy Gunner is the strongest, out of all Heavy Gunner armors.
Post #: 19
8/16/2009 18:03:15   
ferty157

When will the Warp blade of AWE be available
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
8/16/2009 18:06:12   
moneybags
More than a Game

No one knows that but the staff. We don't even know if there'll be a Warp Blade of Awe.

@Ultrapowerpie, way at top of the page: The Hullscuffer Z is a very good weapon, the best water weapon so far in the game IIRC. Anyways, any Z-Token item will suffice, since they are supposed to help you breeze through many of the monsters. Aelthai has stated that the Startrooper Z, the level 30 version, deals the most damage out of any armor in the game.

< Message edited by moneybags -- 8/16/2009 18:23:04 >
Epic  Post #: 21
8/16/2009 18:33:30   
toonpenguin

@moneybags i thought i read somewhere that Z items weren't always suppose to be the strongest weapons in the game[ maybe i read this in AQ[

Anyone know when they will make higher lvl dark and wind weapons becuase the only ones avalible now are from the intro quest and there like lvl 6 and 5

Also 1 more question does luck help increase the chance a special ablity[ such as summoing a dragon, or getting a weapon special ]
Post #: 22
8/16/2009 18:38:48   
mluther

According to Aelthai they are working on adding weapons that likely be in bonus releases and will likely fill in the current gap in wind and darkness weapons. be patient, they will come.
AQ MQ  Post #: 23
8/16/2009 18:57:33   
moneybags
More than a Game

@toonpenguin:
quote:

ORIGINAL: Aelthai

The Level 60 Star Knight Z has become the Level 30 Star Knight Z - at it was supposed to be. Which means it is now a buyable armor!

This armor has the power of a Level 54 armor, and it is a Fully Offensive armor, which makes it have the strongest attack of any armor currently available.

LUK helps you in lucky strikes (dealing more damage), getting you more BtH, but it does not increase the rates of specials.
Epic  Post #: 24
8/16/2009 19:12:49   
Typo

A level 15 monster gave me 31 the experience, yet a level 13 monster gave me 37 the experience.

Is it suppose to be like this?

-Typo
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition